Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Kaede jumps in between Jak and the Skylanders.

"Haha... Nope! No fighting here! Nuh-uh!" She stresses.

Cooling down and adjusting her tie, Kaede puts her full attention on Jak.

"My name's Kaede!" She introduces herself. "I'm a Skylander. We're a group of interdimensional protectors, basically!"

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Partridge in a Dee Tree said:

Mo followed the others in the cove and noticed the two figures as well, particularly the talkative weasel looking fellow.

“WOW! A talking super weasel thingy! I always wanted one of those things, I found one off a road once but Burnie wouldn’t let me!” He said excitedly as he comically zoomed towards him. 

Mo started to mess around with the small figure by pulling it ears and tail. “Does it breathe fire, shoot lasers out of it’s eyes?” He said asking the taller figure. “Come on Santa, give me the details!”

giphy.gif

"Hey hey, hands off the merchandise!" Daxter angrily said, forcing himself out of Mo's grip as he turned tail and began to walk back towards Jak.

"Alright Jak, blue annoying one first, no one messes with my ears, calls me a weasel and gets away with it". Daxter said.

Jak simply shook his head and kept looking at the Skylanders, crossing his arms.

"No Dax, last time I did that, we ended up getting dragged into that fighting contest. We're still getting angry letters from that alien and his talking robot". Jak commented. 

"Alright, so suppose I believe this story about you guys being "intergalactic heroes" or whatever, how come I've never heard of you? Samos and the Precursors would have to be aware of other universes out there".  

• Thumbs Up 5

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Alright, so suppose I believe this story about you guys being "intergalactic heroes" or whatever, how come I've never heard of you? Samos and the Precursors would have to be aware of other universes out there".  

Kaede scratches her head. "I... dunno why. I have no idea what a Precursor even is."

"Guess there are some things that not even other universes know. That's how big of a multiverse this is, I guess."

Kaede kicks a patch of snow away, unsure of what else to say. It's clear there's a lot she doesn't know either.

"I'm sorry, it's... not like I have all the answers."

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede scratches her head. "I... dunno why. I have no idea what a Precursor even is."

"Guess there are some things that not even other universes know. That's how big of a multiverse this is, I guess."

Kaede kicks a patch of snow away, unsure of what else to say. It's clear there's a lot she doesn't know either.

"I'm sorry, it's... not like I have all the answers."

"...The precursors...are the most powerful beings. At least in my universe" Jak said, trying his hardest to get to grips with the very idea that there's other universes beyond his own. It puts things in perspective.

Suddenly, Daxter slid in against Kaede, causing Jak to facepalm, knowing what his best friend was about to do. 

"Soooo sugar, pretty cold around here, right? How about a hug for warmth? I've had people tell me that my fur is very soft and comfy!" Daxter said with a smirk. 

"Dax we've been here for five minutes!" Jak shouted. 

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Soooo sugar, pretty cold around here, right? How about a hug for warmth? I've had people tell me that my fur is very soft and comfy!" Daxter said with a smirk. 

"Oh, don't worry! My powers can control my heat level!" Kaede says. "Thanks, anyway!"

She then begins to glow slightly, catching Daxter off-guard.

This pianist continues to be oblivious.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"...The precursors...are the most powerful beings. At least in my universe" Jak said, trying his hardest to get to grips with the very idea that there's other universes beyond his own. It puts things in perspective.

Suddenly, Daxter slid in against Kaede, causing Jak to facepalm, knowing what his best friend was about to do. 

Annoyed at this display, Franziska cracked her whip as a warning.

CpwxS4aWAAAj7hm.jpg

"With plesantries and introductions out of the way, "Mr. Jak", I'd highly recommend you call "Mr. Daxter" off before he receives a Von Karma's worth of discipline, especially if he goes too far", she said coldly.

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Oh, don't worry! My powers can control my heat level!" Kaede says. "Thanks, anyway!"

She then begins to glow slightly, catching Daxter off-guard.

This pianist continues to be oblivious.

Phoenix and Maya were sweating bullets at what was happening. Ignorance truly was bliss in this case.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

Annoyed at this display, Franziska cracked her whip as a warning.

CpwxS4aWAAAj7hm.jpg

Jak was about to reply to Von Karma, only for Daxter to bounce in. 

"Let me handle this one Jak. I know how to handle the ladies". Daxter said, as he walked under Kaede's legs and over to Franziska. 

"Listen Hot Stuff, I think it's fair to say we're both players, right? We both know how the world works, right? You like a bit of the action, fighting bad guys, having some drinks right? We're the big cheeses of these operations, right? We can figure out some kind of deal, right?" Daxter said with a confident smirk.

"...This is going to be a complete disaster" Jak said, his head practically in his arms at this point.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Your friend sure is... bold?" Kaede tells Jak as Daxter proceeds to lay the moves on Franziska.

He's probably going to fail spectacularly, but still... He proceeds nonetheless. Daxter's confidence seems unsurpassed, even for Kaede.

Nevertheless, she watches Daxter for the results.

"He's like Kyubey times 10!"

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Jak was about to reply to Von Karma, only for Daxter to bounce in. 

"Let me handle this one Jak. I know how to handle the ladies". Daxter said, as he walked under Kaede's legs and over to Franziska. 

"Listen Hot Stuff, I think it's fair to say we're both players, right? We both know how the world works, right? You like a bit of the action, fighting bad guys, having some drinks right? We're the big cheeses of these operations, right? We can figure out some kind of deal, right?" Daxter said with a confident smirk.

"...This is going to be a complete disaster" Jak said, his head practically in his arms at this point.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130723214606

"B-big cheeses!? Hot stuff!? F-f-f-f-.........." For a moment, Franziska was lost in thought and bewilderment at Daxter's response.

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Your friend sure is... bold?" Kaede tells Jak as Daxter proceeds to lay the moves on Franziska.

He's probably going to fail spectacularly, but still... He proceeds nonetheless. Daxter's confidence seems unsurpassed, even for Kaede.

"he has no idea what he's doing!", Maya said sadly. Phoenix just closed his eyes in annoyance and shook his head.

And then things got eerie when a smile when a smile crept on Franziska's lips.

"Why yes, "Mr. Daxter"", she said as she knealt down to meet him at eye level. "I do believe a deal can be made....there's a catch though".

She then grabbed a hold of him!

Spoiler

Franziska_von_Karma_vs_Phoenix_Wright.pn

"It's a risky gambit that involves you learning the true Von Karma values of respecting boundaries!", she screamed as she proceeded to whip him while the others winced, cringing at the the sound of the cracks.

"Ummm, he's not the most diplomatic with uh...y'know women I'm guessing?", Phoenix asked Jak.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Nevertheless, she watches Daxter for the results.

"He's like Kyubey times 10!"

"Yeah, bold. That's...the word I'd use" Jak said.

Jak then turned his head back to Daxter, waiting for the results of this. He already knows from looking at Fransziska that this wasn't going to go well. He had a bad feeling Daxter was about to find himself on the wrong side of that whip. 

"So sweet thing, whatta say, can we make a deal? You chill out, let me and my sidekick be here? huh?" Daxter said, nudging Franziska's knee...right before being grabbed and whipped. 

"GAAAAAAH, WHY DOES THIS WOMAN SHOW HER KINK IN FRONT OF EVERYONE?!" Daxter shouted. 

• Thumbs Up 6

Katii watched as Daxter approached Franziska, stifling back a chuckle at how determined this... otter? weasel? Whatever he was, Katii knew that this wasn't going to end well for him.

"Man oh man..." Katii nudged Hiss, grinning, "This guy makes Aspen look shy around women. Looks like he's gonna have some competition around here."

Hiss turned to Jak with an apologetic look.

"Um... Mr. Jak?" Hiss said, "Hiss think your friend is gonna get hurt..."

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Um... Mr. Jak?" Hiss said, "Hiss think your friend is gonna get hurt..."

"My thoughts entirely" Jak said, as he watched his friend being attacked by Franziska. 

Suddenly, faster than anyone could see, blue streaks suddenly emitted off Jak as he suddenly moved so quickly, it looked like he teleported. He was now in front of Franziska, grabbing her whip mid-strike and pulling it off her, wrapping it around his hands and snapping the infernal thing. 

"Lady, I admit my friend was being a jackass, but no one, and I mean no one hurts him like you just did" Jak said, shooting a death-glare directly at Franziska. @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne

• Thumbs Up 6

"Whoa! Was that super speed?" Kaede asks in awe.

Sure, she saw people with super speed before like Sayaka and the two Sonics... but Jak didn't look like a guy capable of this power.

Sure enough, though... he was. It makes the pianist think what else Jak's capable of. 

...Or even Daxter, for that matter.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Katii watched as Daxter approached Franziska, stifling back a chuckle at how determined this... otter? weasel? Whatever he was, Katii knew that this wasn't going to end well for him.

"Man oh man..." Katii nudged Hiss, grinning, "This guy makes Aspen look shy around women. Looks like he's gonna have some competition around here."

Hiss turned to Jak with an apologetic look.

"Um... Mr. Jak?" Hiss said, "Hiss think your friend is gonna get hurt..."

"Oh, the time for thinking that is well over Hiss!", Maya said pointing at the display. Franziska was going to town on Daxter for his comments.

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Yeah, bold. That's...the word I'd use" Jak said.

Jak then turned his head back to Daxter, waiting for the results of this. He already knows from looking at Fransziska that this wasn't going to go well. He had a bad feeling Daxter was about to find himself on the wrong side of that whip. 

"So sweet thing, whatta say, can we make a deal? You chill out, let me and my sidekick be here? huh?" Daxter said, nudging Franziska's knee...right before being grabbed and whipped. 

"GAAAAAAH, WHY DOES THIS WOMAN SHOW HER KINK IN FRONT OF EVERYONE?!" Daxter shouted. 

You know, I could've probably should've told him that Franzisa hates it when people sugges he whip is...well anything like a kink, Phoenix thought to himself as he witnessed the scene play out before his very eyes. Then again, Von Karma proably would've punished him for it.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"My thoughts entirely" Jak said, as he watched his friend being attacked by Franziska. 

Suddenly, faster than anyone could see, blue streaks suddenly emitted off Jak as he suddenly moved so quickly, it looked like he teleported. He was now in front of Franziska, grabbing her whip mid-strike and grabbing it off her, wrapping it around his hands and snapping the infernal thing. 

"Lady, I admit my friend was being a jackass, but no one, and I mean no one hurts him like you just did" Jak said, shooting a death-glare directly at Franziska. @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne

Spoiler

646344-praa2_franziska_von_karma2.jpg

"Mmmmmgh", Franziska grumbled. "The blasted fool....made me lose my perfect composure", she said as she took back her whip.

"It usually takes longer than usual to tick Franziska off that much, geez!", Maya said, cowering behind Phoenix.

"*GULP*! Ummm, guys!", Phoenix said, trying to play peacemaker against his better judgement. "I think we've gotten off on the wrong foot, isn't that right guys? Maya?", he asked his compatriots.

"Y-yeah!", Maya said, weakly mustering up a thumbs up. "I'm sure Daxter meant well...and Franziska...well", Maya didn't want to say anything that might set Edgeworth's adopted sister on her path again.

• Thumbs Up 5

Ragna walked into the Cove. "I need a break from all the craziness going on..." he sighed as he cracked his neck. He then noticed the scene going on between Jak, Daxter, Kaede, and Franziska. "Um what the heck is going on here!?" Ragna shouted, "and don't bullshit me and say its some weird...fetish...thing!" Ragna stumbled on his words as he said them. All he saw was Franziska's whip and a furret like thing.

===========================================================

Meanwhile LOG was "sitting" at his desk, glasses on as he waited for General Teddie's and Chen's reports. "You guys called me over for this? I hate waiting!" LOG seemed very impatient with the two. He blew some papers all over the place to show his mood.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Y-yeah!", Maya said, weakly mustering up a thumbs up. "I'm sure Daxter meant well...and Franziska...well", Maya didn't want to say anything that might set Edgeworth's adopted sister on her path again.

"I don't care what she meant. If she hurts my friend, then her whip isn't the only thing getting destroyed next" Jak said coldly. It was obvious that despite the two being at odds, he was protective of his friend. 

Daxter slowly got off the ground, his head waving around him, clearly dizzy and probably delirious. 

"Teesssssss-poo can IIiiii have some more of those drinks....?" Daxter said, before shaking it off and walking back over to Jak. 

"T-Thanks for the save buddy" Daxter said.

"Anytime Dax". Jak responded with a smile as he placed his fist out and the two had a fistbump.

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Whoa! Was that super speed?" Kaede asks in awe.

Sure, she saw people with super speed before like Sayaka and the two Sonics... but Jak didn't look like a guy capable of this power.

Sure enough, though... he was. It makes the pianist think what else Jak's capable of. 

...Or even Daxter, for that matter.

"Hm? You mean you guys have never experienced Eco before?" Jak asked. 

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

Meanwhile LOG was "sitting" at his desk, glasses on as he waited for General Teddie's and Chen's reports. "You guys called me over for this? I hate waiting!" LOG seemed very impatient with the two. He blew some papers all over the place to show his mood.

"...Want me to tell him, or should I?" General Teddie asks in his seat, hands nervously clapping together.

"You're his right-hand man, you do it." Master Chen growls at the bear.

Groaning and facepalming, General Teddie has to face the music. The very, very, VERY unpleasant music.

"Sir... Ratings on this episode has been the worst than its ever been. The audience..." General Teddie thinks for a moment for the most subtle way to convery this...

"...Hates it. They hate it a lot."

Clearly, General Teddie is not the master of subtlety.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Hm? You mean you guys have never experienced Eco before?" Jak asked. 

"Huh? What's an Eco?" Kaede asks.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"Huh? What's an Eco?" Kaede asks.

"Eco....huh. I'm not really sure how I'd explain it. It's just a...thing that exists in my world. Maybe if Keira, Samos or any of the other Eco Sages was here, they could give you an explanation. Best I can tell ya is that it's made from Precursors and it contains their presence". 

"Yeah! and my boy here is one of the best eco channels there is! He can totally use any type of it!" Daxter said with a smirk.

Jak proceeded to demonstrate the different ecos one by one. First, he began emitting blue streaks again, as he suddenly ran across the water and back at super speed. Next was yellow eco, which not only allowed him to shoot fireballs, but allowed him to emit fire from his hands as boosters.

Next was red eco, which boosted his power ten fold as he smashed a nearby log in half with his bare fist. Finally was green eco, which gave him some health. 

"I have...other powers. But I don't want to show them. I might lose control if I did". Jak said, crossing his arms. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"...Want me to tell him, or should I?" General Teddie asks in his seat, hands nervously clapping together.

"You're his right-hand man, you do it." Master Chen growls at the bear.

Groaning and facepalming, General Teddie has to face the music. The very, very, VERY unpleasant music.

"Sir... Ratings on this episode has been the worst than its ever been. The audience..." General Teddie thinks for a moment for the most subtle way to convery this...

"...Hates it. They hate it a lot."

Clearly, General Teddie is not the master of subtlety.

LOG then smashes his face on the desk. He moves his head up, showing the now broken glasses; The glass is completely out of the frame. "You have to be kidding me!" LOG said in an outburst. More papers start to fly everywhere thanks to his rage. "You should had told me sooner! Now we have a disaster on our hands!" LOG then laid his head on his desk. "Hmmmm... What can I do to make things exciting..?" LOG's head starts literally becoming blank as he continued to think.

• Thumbs Up 5

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Eco....huh. I'm not really sure how I'd explain it. It's just a...thing that exists in my world. Maybe if Keira, Samos or any of the other Eco Sages was here, they could give you an explanation. Best I can tell ya is that it's made from Precursors and it contains their presence". 

"Yeah! and my boy here is one of the best eco channels there is! He can totally use any type of it!" Daxter said with a smirk.

Jak proceeded to demonstrate the different ecos one by one. First, he began emitting blue streaks again, as he suddenly ran across the water and back at super speed. Next was yellow eco, which not only allowed him to shoot fireballs, but allowed him to emit fire from his hands as boosters.

Next was red eco, which boosted his power ten fold as he smashed a nearby log in half with his bare fist. Finally was green eco, which gave him some health. 

"I have...other powers. But I don't want to show them. I might lose control if I did". Jak said, crossing his arms. 

"Wow! I wish I could do that!" Kaede says in awe at Jak's demonstration.

4 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

LOG then smashes his face on the desk. He moves his head up, showing the now broken glasses; The glass is completely out of the frame. "You have to be kidding me!" LOG said in an outburst. More papers start to fly everywhere thanks to his rage. "You should had told me sooner! Now we have a disaster on our hands!" LOG then laid his head on his desk. "Hmmmm... What can I do to make things exciting..?" LOG's head starts literally becoming blank as he continued to think.

A paper flies on General Teddie's face. Wiping off the sheet, he turns to a computer. "Let's turn to the comment section, shall we? Writers and fictional characters alike should've said something..."

"...Hmmm... too much like the original game... way too dark for way too long... something called Darkness Induced Apathy whatever..."

Master Chen puts his hand on the table.

"Well, no brainer number one! Don't hire that bear! He already left me for dead, I sure don't trust him writing a story! Look that how went!" The minifigure begins to slouch, emulating sleeping. "It was boooring! So, yeah. Don't make whoever wrote this to write another story again! It's just a recipe for another disaster."

General Teddie points at Chen. "Good point. No more guest writers, stick with what worked."

• Thumbs Up 4

27 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

Ragna walked into the Cove. "I need a break from all the craziness going on..." he sighed as he cracked his neck. He then noticed the scene going on between Jak, Daxter, Kaede, and Franziska. "Um what the heck is going on here!?" Ragna shouted, "and don't bullshit me and say its some weird...fetish...thing!" Ragna stumbled on his words as he said them. All he saw was Franziska's whip and a furret like thing.

Spoiler

2079437-franvonkar_1.png

"Foolish fool who foolishly precepts wrong!", Franziska said, turning her attention to Ragna after the exchange with Daxter and Jak. "Ahem! What I mean to say is that, this whip is not.......what you think it is. It is my tool of justice. Best used in a court of law!", Franziska explained, reeling in her temper.

"The sad part is that yes, we all come from a law system that allows that", Phoenix sheepishly vouched for Franziska to Ragna. Oh, if ever he missed having Edgeworth in her place, it was now!

23 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"I don't care what she meant. If she hurts my friend, then her whip isn't the only thing getting destroyed next" Jak said coldly. It was obvious that despite the two being at odds, he was protective of his friend. 

Daxter slowly got off the ground, his head waving around him, clearly dizzy and probably delirious. 

"Teesssssss-poo can IIiiii have some more of those drinks....?" Daxter said, before shaking it off and walking back over to Jak. 

"T-Thanks for the save buddy" Daxter said.

"Anytime Dax". Jak responded with a smile as he placed his fist out and the two had a fistbump.

"Hmmmm, impressive". Franziska raised an eyebrow at Jak. While she'd despised the very notion of being grabbed for any reason, she had to admit, deep down anyway that he hadn't done it without probable cause. Admittedly when she got extra riled like that, she went to places, she herself kinda got scared of.

"Mr. Jak", she then smirked, "While it seems your friend and I have gotten off on the wrong foot, I do appreciate, aside from the latest grab, your etiquette and dedication to even your friend. There's not many I know who'd willingly get in the way of my whip. You may be an example for this school....we'll see. For now". She extended her hand to Jak, for the first time since they'd arrived, putting her whip away. "Welcome to Skylanders Academy. I am Franziska Von Karma. Prodigy prosecutor and school employee at work", she said proudly.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:
  Hide contents

2079437-franvonkar_1.png

"Foolish fool who foolishly precepts wrong!", Franziska said, turning her attention to Ragna after the exchange with Daxter and Jak. "Ahem! What I mean to say is that, this whip is not.......what you think it is. It is my tool of justice. Best used in a court of law!", Franziska explained, reeling in her temper.

"The sad part is that yes, we all come from a law system that allows that", Phoenix sheepishly vouched for Franziska to Ragna. Oh, if ever he missed having Edgeworth in her place, it was now!

"Hmmmm, impressive". Franziska raised an eyebrow at Jak. "Mr. Jak", she then smirked, "While it seems your friend and I have gotten off on the wrong foot, I do appreciate, aside from the latest grab, your etiquette and dedication to even your friend. There's not many I know who'd willingly get in the way of my whip. You may be an example for this school....we'll see. For now". She extended her hand to Jak, for the first time since they'd arrived, putting her whip away. "Welcome to Skylanders Academy. I am Franziska Von Karma. Prodigy prosecutor and school employee at work", she said proudly.

"Skylanders Academy?" Jak asked as he shook Franziska's hand. 

"AWWWW JAK, I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOOL" Daxter shouted. 

Jak closed his eyes and he took a moment to think about what happened and if there's any reasonable way home. 

"...The teleporter was similar to the rift gate Dax, we even flew out of the sky, and we both know what happened to the rift gate" Jak said.

"Oh no. Don't you say it, don't you dare say it!" Daxter shouted as he kicked a metal bar that was lying in the sand of the cove, 

"WE'VE BEEN SCREWED OVER BY ANOTHER PIECE OF PRECURSOR CRAP!" Daxter shouted.

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

A paper flies on General Teddie's face. Wiping off the sheet, he turns to a computer. "Let's turn to the comment section, shall we? Writers and fictional characters alike should've said something..."

"...Hmmm... too much like the original game... way too dark for way too long... something called Darkness Induced Apathy whatever..."

Master Chen puts his hand on the table.

"Well, no brainer number one! Don't hire that bear! He already left me for dead, I sure don't trust him writing a story! Look that how went!" The minifigure begins to slouch, emulating sleeping. "It was boooring! So, yeah. Don't make whoever wrote this to write another story again! It's just a recipe for another disaster."

General Teddie points at Chen. "Good point. No more guest writers, stick with what worked."

"So they don't like an already dark premise..." LOG muttered to himself, "hmmmm..." LOG then made another paper fly to the duo, "please make sure Monokuma gets some kind of punishment later. I'm coming up with an exciting idea right now." LOG continued to be lay on the desk. Then an exclamation point appeared on his head. "I think I have an idea! Let's get to work on the game world!" LOG suddenly sounded to enthusiastic as he got up from his slouch.

2 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:
  Reveal hidden contents

2079437-franvonkar_1.png

"Uh huh..." Ragna said half paying attention, "don't tell me that 'objection' is the safe word too..." Ragna tried to bring sarcasm to the table but it probably made things worst for him. "I wonder how they keep shit together in your world..." The Grim Reaper then thought on how things worked in a different universe.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

4 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"So they don't like an already dark premise..." LOG muttered to himself, "hmmmm..." LOG then made another paper fly to the duo, "please make sure Monokuma gets some kind of punishment later. I'm coming up with an exciting idea right now." LOG continued to be lay on the desk. Then an exclamation point appeared on his head. "I think I have an idea! Let's get to work on the game world!" LOG suddenly sounded to enthusiastic as he got up from his slouch.

General Teddie salutes immediately.

"Sir, yes sir! Chen! Gather as many Playset pieces as possible! Just mash them all together!"

Chen raises his hand. "Sir... If I may..."

"...Perhaps we should expand our horizons to make things better, hm?"

General Teddie looks at Chen, questioning him.

"Pardon me?" He asks.

"You heard me right." Chen replies. "Challenges, schmalleges. We have to take advantage of the real adventures to rake in the numbers. You know, do what she did..."

General Teddie shakes his head, pushing Chen on the floor. "No! Nuh-uh! We aren't doing what she did! Right... boss?"

"Face the facts, bear! If we continue this, nobody's gonna be tuning in!" Chen growls.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 12/14/2017 at 12:13 AM, Crow the BOOLET said:

"Uh huh..." Ragna said half paying attention, "don't tell me that 'objection' is the safe word too..." Ragna tried to bring sarcasm to the table but it probably made things worst for him.

I WISH!, Phoenix thought to himself. On the outside though, he grew a look of befuddlement with Ragna. "Oh ha ha! Very funny! Between updated autopsy reports, whips, hot cups of coffee thrown on my face, being shot at, falling into a river that practically no one else survives in, invisible swords, attacking hawks, beads that can strangle you and so on so forth I can assure you, being a lawyer back home and maintaining a career, let alone a steady enough clean record is easier said than done!"

Phoenix relayed to Ragana, just a fraction of the trials and tribulations he'd suffered.

On 12/14/2017 at 12:13 AM, Crow the BOOLET said:

"I wonder how they keep shit together in your world..." The Grim Reaper then thought on how things worked in a different universe.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150709175254

"3 days of court max per trial. 15 years until the statute of limitations runs out. A swift, speedy and public trial where the defendants are innocent until proven guilty", Franziska explained. "With an extra eye kept on both sides nowadays and now we even have jury trials occasionally", she added, rolling her eyes. "Thanks to the spike-haired buffoon himself who they now laud as the leader of the trio that led us out of the "Dark Age of the Law".

Phoenix blushed. yes, nowadays he was considered a celebrity of sorts back home, especially after he'd helped bring the Dark Age of the Law down for a better system of ethics,  alongside Apollo Justice and Athena Cykes, but he didn't exactly relish bragging....well at least not under these circumstances.

"Yeah, back before then! It was all that, but defendants were more guilty till another perp was found! Uuuuugh!", Maya said remembering how unlucky she'd been in that regard back then.

• Thumbs Up 4