Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hehehe.... Big Sis Junko will be so proud of me! I will kill Komaru, and Makoto, and the Warriors, and the Skylanders... and who else, next? I will truly be the next Junko! We'll fight side by side! We'll spread the world with despair fore-"

SHING!

"H-Huh...? W-What...?" Monaca looks down...

...To see three sharp claws piercing her chest.

Blaze cringed as she watched Monaca get pierced, while Sally looked away in horror while covering her sight. Not a pretty sight for either Princesses...

As the fiery cat looked down at the claws poking out of Monaca, her brow furrows as she tries to make out what it is..."What the--? Who was that?!" she shouts to this new foe. She awaited whoever attacked Monaca to come out of the shadows.

But Sally peeks out from her sights hidden behind her hand, as she observes the familiar claws, and gasped. "Oh brother, not now... It's--"

• Thumbs Up 3

17 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"hehe, gotta give me credit, pretty cool speech, right?" 

"Not bad kid, not bad at all." Aspen replied quietly as he stepped forward, ready to throw in a piece of his mind as well.

Beside Aspen was Ashlyn, looking just as angry and fed up with Monaca as everyone else was, and was ready to end the fight as well. This trip through hell had been hard on her mentally and physically, and she couldn't imagine how anyone could live in this world, and she was more than willing to confront one the one behind this chaos.

"You hear that, greeny? Your "pals" are fed up with you, and so are we!" Aspen growled as he cracked your knuckles, "If you wanna give us your final villanous speech, do it now! Cause cause I don't care what age you are, kid. We're done."

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Nagisa looks up at Masaru. "You... really think so?"

Jatoro helps Nagisa up.

"Weeee're still learning. Even if we were kidnapped, it just made us stronger in the end."

Rummaging through his backpack, Jatoro manages to find a spare gun from a Destroyer Monokuma. He hands it to Nagisa.

"Was gonna use it for an art piece later, but what the heeeeck?" He says with a smile.

Nagisa reaches for the flamethrower and looks at his reflection. Smirking, he aims at Monaca.

"They're right. I'm setting my own expectations, now! Not yours!" He yells.

Makoto crosses his arms. "Game's over, Monaca. Give it up."

Monaca giggles. He laugh echoing through the Killoseum as the doors holding the Arkeyans close.

"Your loss." Monaca bluntly states. She stands up on her feet, kicking away the wheelchair she uses to fake a condition. Reaching behind her, she gets out the same control panel the Warriors use to control their mechs.

Pixels gritted his teeth as he saw her step out of her wheel chair as if it were nothing. This child was nothing like the previous children they saved... There was nothing sympathetic about her. She was just a sadistic, spoiled rotten brat. The fox's patience was wearing thin as well, prepping himself for battle along side Apsen and ashlyn.

But before anyone could do anything...

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hehehe.... Big Sis Junko will be so proud of me! I will kill Komaru, and Makoto, and the Warriors, and the Skylanders... and who else, next? I will truly be the next Junko! We'll fight side by side! We'll spread the world with despair fore-"

SHING!

Reveal hidden contents

262?cb=20170629140908

"H-Huh...? W-What...?" Monaca looks down...

...To see three sharp claws piercing her chest.

Aspen, Ashlyn and Pixels stepped away, surprised by what had just happened.

"Um... Wow," Ashlyn muttered, "Why can't all battles be this easy?"

Pixels looked to where the claws came from and frowned... He had a hunch as to whom they belonged to.

• Thumbs Up 3

The claws slide out of Monaca, as the robot begins to short-circuit. Stepping into the light was none other than Monokuma himself. The bear tilts over to see Monaca's dying face, his expression not changing at the slightest.

"Big... Sis... Junko... Why...? I... wanted to be... like you..." Monaca mutters as her life force rapidly drains.

It was then Monokuma spoke in his voice...

...No...

...Her voice.

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_mr6pl1SSuF1qz4rgp.png

"Oh, Monaca. There can only be one Big Sis Junko."

Those were the last words Monaca ever heard.

• Thumbs Up 2

"M... Mister Monokuma's a girl?!" Voidica gasped. She was so used to hearing the jovial, sadistic male voice that hearing this "Junko"'s voice from him... it felt wrong. That the voice was filled with contempt, cruelty, and complete self-centredness contributed quite a bit, of course.

Still, she stepped forward and pointed at Monokuma defiantly. "L-Listen, Monokuma... or Junko, either or... t-this is the end of the road for you!" she declared. "Th-The Magic Cops are here to put you in Teddy Bear Prison!" It was almost adorable how childlike she was in trying to sound intimidating and cool.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

The claws slide out of Monaca, as the robot begins to short-circuit. Stepping into the light was none other than Monokuma himself. The bear tilts over to see Monaca's dying face, his expression not changing at the slightest.

"Big... Sis... Junko... Why...? I... wanted to be... like you..." Monaca mutters as her life force rapidly drains.

It was then Monokuma spoke in his voice...

...No...

...Her voice.

"Oh, Monaca. There can only be one Big Sis Junko."

Those were the last words Monaca ever heard.

Pixels, Ashlyn and Aspen watched as the demon child fell to the floor, dead from the impact of Monokuma's claws. 

"My memories of the Two-Faced Demon is blurry..." Ashlyn said without emotion, "But taking in an assistant, only to kill them when they've outlived their usefulness..."

"Sounds like something the two faced demon would do..." Aspen nodded in agreement. He couldn't help but wonder... Was this the demon they battled before their memories were lost?

Meanwhile, Pixels stared at Monaca's dead body, frowning bitterly at it. This was a child who tortured her "friends" and attempted to kill them quite a few times. Pixels felt zero sadness towards her, and despite the feeling being against a hero's code of honor, Pixels was glad she was gone. She would not be around to hurt anyone anymore.

Good riddance.

Pixels turned to Monokuma, smirking a little as he did, "... I forgot Monokuma has the mind of an evil lady mastermind underneath all that cuddliness. Heh, the things I forget when I go on these missions!.

• Thumbs Up 2

"After all this time, you started to speak as yourself again..." Makoto says, dreading to hear that voice once more in his life.

Junko kicks the lifeless Monaca android off the pedestal. As it falls to the floor, it breaks into pieces.

"Oh, Makoto. It's a special occasion, you know? It would be boring if I talked like Monokuma again, wouldn't it?" Junko says, crossing her paws.

Nagisa's hands begin to shake with fury as he stares into the one responsible for everything in the first place. The mastermind behind the mastermind... Junko Enoshima.

"You...! You ruined our lives!"

Junko bows polietly in response. "Guiiiilty as charged!"

• Thumbs Up 3

52 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Your loss." Monaca bluntly states. She stands up on her feet, kicking away the wheelchair she uses to fake a condition. Reaching behind her, she gets out the same control panel the Warriors use to control their mechs.

latest?cb=20170510031739

"Ashlyn, Aspen and Pixels was right, she was faking it! Is there no lows you won't stoop to?!" Kat shouted, angrily berating Monaca...before three claws when through the robot's torso. 

Kat's eyes widened in shock. In fact, all of the Skylanders' eyes seemed to do so as the final ally of Monokuma went down. Monaca Towa, the monster machine that caused all of this torture, hatred and downright despair had finally fallen. Done in by her own ally. 

Spoiler

839f96c6708624c06a7c8b0e09fa439c--archie

"That's it. No more talking, I just wanna smash this bear up, go home, taking a nice relaxing shower and check on the Master Emerald. So to steal a quote from Pincushion @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne over there, last one to knock this bear's face in is a rotten Eggman". Knuckles said.  

• Thumbs Up 3

Scowling, Tesla clenched her fists and put them to (what substituted for) her hips. "Taking advantage of children from broken homes, killing others for your own joy... and I thought humans were better than Charn, but I guess you've proven that there's always an exception."

Amber's paws revealed a small set of glowing red claws of her own, which she brandished as she licked the left paw. "So tell us, Junko, what are you gonna fight us with?" she asked, her gaze unchanging. "A mech? An army? Or are you gonna make things easier on us, and prove you're not a coward who hides behind children or gizmos by going bearo-a-elemento?"

• Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Junko kicks the lifeless Monaca android off the pedestal. As it falls to the floor, it breaks into pieces.

Toko stares at the remains of the Monaca android in surprise but eventually lets out a sigh of relief.

"...So she was a fake too? Then maybe the real one has still turned her back on all of this and is safe living in space?"

Toko was recalling the last known location of the real Monaca. She was trying to hide that she was glad the real one hadn't gone back to her old ways. Meanwhile all Alisa, Daniel and Dave could do is look on in confusion by this betrayal and Monokuma talking like a normal, if somewhat unhinged, woman.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oh, I'm going to fight. There's no way I'm not taking this opportunity to take down my greatest foes first-hand!" Junko says to Amber. "Puhuhuhu! You're gonna feel so much despair in your final moments!"

"There you are, just about to reach your goal... only for one final obstacle that nullifies everything you went through! Ahhhh... I can feel myself drooooooooling!"

Junko puts her paws on her mouth as water seeps from the teeth.

Nagisa couldn't help but speak out more. "Why...? WHY? Why could you do this to us?! Why would you ruin my friends like this... make us take countless lives! Why?!"

"Is that rhetorical? Come on, I thought you were smart!" Junko scoffs.

"Despair is my only motivation. What's more despair inducing than fighting for nothing but pain at the end?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Well, what better way to end a quest off than facing one final boss? 

Aspen, Ashlyn and Pixels were were all looking forward to beating the crap out of whatever Monokuma... or Junko, rather, had for them. After all they have been through, all the taunting and all the pain she put people through, the trio, along with the rest of the skylanders, were all ready to wipe the smile off the insae bear's face, even if it was a permanent part of it.

• Thumbs Up 4

"A pity that the Sentinel isn't here. I would love to crush the one who stuck me in this body... but c'est la vie!"

Junko's chest glows as something rises from the bottom of the Killoseum...

...A large spider-like creature with Monokuma's face, with a mace-like tail. Junko hops inside and mans the controls. The tail rises and slams the floor as the Skylanders see someone's in the mace through a window.

"S'up, fuuuuckers?!" Kurokuma laughs, controlling the tail seperately.

• Thumbs Up 3

Voidica looked around, confused. "...what's a 'phuuuucars'?" she asked the Skylanders, totally unfazed by the giant robot. "Does anyone know? M-Mister Yuta? Do you know?" she asked the young boy. "Maybe I should ask Lumina when we get back..."

Tesla sighed as she massaged her eyelids. "Priorities, girl," she said, getting ready to face off against Junko once and for all. Amber was also eager to lay waste to these two bad bears, her claws glowing brightly and her firey body blazing an intimidating blue, in contrast to her usual calm orange. Now, she really meant business.

• Thumbs Up 3

This mech was different! Unlike the more humanoid ones they faced off with before, this one almost remsembled a cross between a spider and a scorpion. There was no telling how different this battle would be, but everyone was ready. well, everyone except....

"Ooookay!" Aspen's eye twitched nervously at the arachnid-like mech, "I could handle all the humanoid mech thingies... That, though? That thing is friggin creepy.

"Awww, is my bwother afwaid of a big bad spwider?" Ashlyn said with a giggle as she pinched her brother's cheek, "It's okay, your big sister will squash it for you!"

"H-hey, I'm not scared, I'm just making an observation!" The walking plant protested as he slapped Ashlyn's hand away, "I-I can take it! C-c'mon, let's go!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Seeing the giant spider contronted them, the Doofs could tell this battle wasn’t gonna be anymore pleasent then how this whole mission has been.

“A crazy chick and some bear riding a giant spider..” Burnie said disturbed as he brought his boxing gloves out. “Eck, someone remind me to clean my gloves later...”

”Look at the size of that thing...” Skeet said in awe. “Anyone got a can of spray?” He jokes a bit.

“All righty! It’s de-stuffing time!” Mo said excitedly.

• Thumbs Up 5

Blaze stared straight into the Monokuma Junko's eyes, ready to do battle. "So you are the one who threatens the lives of my friends. Not for much longer!" Her body ignited with flames, determined to finish this!

Sally looked at the Monokuma in curiosity, as something about the voice was familiar to her... No matter, she actviates her Ring Blades and stands by Sonic's side, prepared to take this freak on!

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Fist Bump 1

"Ah-ah-ahhhh... that isn't all!"

Junko's paws hit another button. Suddenly, the spider legs shift to legs claws as four heads burst out from the top.

"W-What the heeeeeck?! Those are our mech parts!" Jatoro points out.

Makoto frowns. "We're not facing a spider..."

94OBQWr.jpg

"...We're facing a HYDRA!"

• Thumbs Up 7

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Voidica looked around, confused. "...what's a 'phuuuucars'?" she asked the Skylanders, totally unfazed by the giant robot. "Does anyone know? M-Mister Yuta? Do you know?" she asked the young boy. "Maybe I should ask Lumina when we get back..."

Yuta immediately froze up when Voidica brought up this word. He knew the word she was referring to. He knew exactly what happened last time when he pissed off Lumina by swearing in front of Voidica. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629142550

"N-No Voidica, you misheard him, he said....poo...cars?" Yuta said, trying to cover up quickly.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170510031739

"That's your best save?" Kat asked deadpan. 

"Yuta, you'd better pray she doesn't say a word in front of Lumina or else all of this confidence-building will be for nothing because you'll be tiny pieces". Kat commented.

• Thumbs Up 5

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170701164532

"W-What the hell is that?!"

Toko yells out involuntarily, I mean, she knew what it was. It was a giant mech spider intent on killing them. It was such a shock to her system that she blurted it out.

While still feeling out of it, Daniel admires the mech.

"Wow. Interesting design. I could totally see myself trying to draw that when I have a chance. What is it going to do?" He asks the others, only to be yelled at instantly by Dave. "We don't have time for this concussion nonsense. We've reached the climactic final battle and I refuse to be turned into a stain on the floor!"

Alisa was all business as usual. She gets into a fighting stance with her God Arc in hand in it's sword form. She's faced crazier looking things than this in the past.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Yuta immediately froze up when Voidica brought up this word. He knew the word she was referring to. He knew exactly what happened last time when he pissed off Lumina by swearing in front of Voidica. 

"N-No Voidica, you misheard him, he said....poo...cars?" Yuta said, trying to cover up quickly.

"Pfft, Poo car." Ashlyn giggled as she nudged Aspen, who rolled his eyes. "That's my word now, I need to start saying that now.

"No, you ain't saying that sis." Aspen growled, "If you do I'm gonna-"

"Uh... guys?" Pixels interupted the siblings as he pointed at the mech, "Mind saving your spat for later? Look at the robot..."

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Junko's paws hit another button. Suddenly, the spider legs shift to legs claws as four heads burst out from the top.

Makoto frowns. "We're not facing a spider..."

"...We're facing a HYDRA!"

Suddenly Aspen looked more horrified than before, his greenish skin turning white, sweating, and looking like he wanted to fall over. Spiders were bad enough, but there was one thing he hated more than creatures with a bunch of legs.

"OKAY! NOPE!" Aspen shouted out in horror, "Humans? Fine! Spiders? Maybe? Monsters with more than one head? That's where I draw the line!!! How the hell are we gonna fight that?!"

"Simple!" Ashlyn stretched her body, warming up for the tough battle ahead, "We fight it like any other evil doer. Easy-peasy, simple pimple."

"She's right, heads aside, this is just some other boss we need to take down." Pixels clenched his fists, "But without my sandwiches, I gotta do it the old fashioned way,"

• Thumbs Up 5

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Makoto frowns. "We're not facing a spider... We're facing a HYDRA!"

"H-HYDRO?!" Amber whimpered, her flames blazing in sheer panic as her cool confidence evaporated. "Oh, oh dear..."

Tesla scowled. "He said HYDRA, not Hydro! Goodness, you're a Mystic from Enchantus, I thought you knew all about these things!" Tesla wasn't afraid as she glared at the machine, turning Voidica around to face it. As Amber wiped her forehead in utter relief, the three immediately launched an attack on the mech.

"Try to tackle one head each!" Tesla commanded, firing thunderbolts into one of the Hydra's heads. "They can't gang up on others if they're pre-occupied!" A sound strategy, maybe, but was it effective?

• Thumbs Up 3

"IT'S TIME TO END THIS GAME!"

At Junko's command, the Hydra stomps on the floor, creating a massive shockwave. Tremors shake the Killoseum as rocks fall from the ground. Then, using the tail, Kurokuma whacks each rock at the Skylanders, sending it hurtling towards them at rapid speeds.

Kyubey's eyes widen as he quickly unleashes the chainsaw, cutting the rock in half as the pieces fly past the Skylanders and into the wall.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Pfft, Poo car." Ashlyn giggled as she nudged Aspen, who rolled his eyes. "That's my word now, I need to start saying that now.

"No, you ain't saying that sis." Aspen growled, "If you do I'm gonna-"

"Uh... guys?" Pixels interupted the siblings as he pointed at the mech, "Mind saving your spat for later? Look at the robot..."

Yuta looked towards Pixels, as he grabbed his flame-thrower. For once, Yuta seemed to have a look of somewhat confidence on his face. 

"It's just another robot being controlled by another robot. There's plenty of those in anime. They don't even have the fifty different pieces that combine together into a bigger robot that then fights over stock foo-" Yuta's words was cut short as he looked around to see Monokuma's mech transformation...which had combined several different parts together in order to create one new robot. 

"...Oh poo cars". Yuta wispered out in a moment of panic, not really realising what he said. He was too busy kicking himself over the fact he just jinxed the entire transformation.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

Pixels dodged the falling rocks as Aspen and Aslyn began to punch through them. At the moment, it was hard to figure out where they needed to begin... Five heads, one giant mace, plenty of potential weak points. There was only one question that was buzzing around their minds...

...Where do they start?

"Aspen, shoot your thorns at the heads, any of the heads!" Ashlyn commanded, "We might be able to pinpoint a weak spot by doing that."

"I hope your right, sis." Aspen gulped, "I really don't wanna incur the wrath of that thing..."

With that, the mandrakes began to fire their thorns, unsure whether or not they would cause  any damage. With their current knowledge, though, it was unlikely they would land a hit.

• Thumbs Up 4

The thorns reflect off the heads like it was nothing.

"My turn." Junko says with a chuckle.

With that, the Masaru head begins to shoot drills at the mandrakes. Komaru hastily activates Knockback to shoot as many of those drills away. However, as she tried, the mace hits the floor next to Komaru, sweeping her off her feet with the impact.

• Thumbs Up 1