Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629131633

"That's how Monaca corrupted us, brainwashed us and turned us to despair!" Kotoko said. 

The girl turned to Masaru and Jatoro, glaring at the two while pointing at them. 

"You guys seriously didn't tell them what kind of threat Monaca was? Well I'll tell them now!" Kotoko shouted, before looking back at everyone. 

Kotoko crossed her arms and began thinking back.

"It all started years ago, in the same place where a lot of the tragedy began - Hope's Peak Academy. We were apart of a special class of Ultimates. The Lil' Ultimates. Made up of several kids that had promising talents..." Kotoko said.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629133153

"Masaru Daimon - The L'il Ultimate P.E"

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629130610

"Jatoro Kemuri - The L'il Ultimate Art" 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629131623

"Kotoko (Me) Utsugi - The L'il Ultimate Drama" 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629134119

"Nagisa Shingetsu - The L'il Ultimate Social Studies" 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629140909

"And her. That evil bitch. Monaca Towa - The L'il Ultimate Homeroom". 

"We were like a family. The family we never really had. We shared all of our pain, our hopes, our ambitions with each other. We wanted the pain to stop...and that's when L'il Ultimate Homeroom stepped up". 

"She convinced us there was only one option left to escape our despair..." 

latest?cb=20141022065149

"We gathered to the rooftop of Hope's Peak. If we wanted to escape our despair...we had to do it together, as a family. M-Monaca used our...traumas to convince us this was the only way to escape our misery". Kotoko continued, her voice shaking slightly.

"We were about to do it. W-We...w-were about to e-end our m-misery, when she appeared to "save" us as we landed in a cushioned truck". 

latest?cb=20170330232506

"Heehee, Don't worry kids. Big Sis Junko will always protect you all". Junko's voice crawled into everyone's minds as Kotoko continued the story.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20141022065652

"Big Sis" Junko was taking us in. Promised us no more pain. It wasn't til after the whole mess...we found out we were lied to. Monaca intended to watch us...do it while she stayed on the rooftop and watched. She helped Junko do...this to us". Kotoko said, sounding like she was on the brink of tears again.

"We didn't know our new found hope was a life of despair". Kotoko concluded.

• Thumbs Up 3

Jatoro began to tear up. He nodded over and over again, refusing to say anything else on the matter.

Makoto and Komaru only remained silent as well. They just wait to let everything sink in to everyone else's minds...

Kyubey's ears begin to twitch. "Don't you worry, kids..."

"...That bear's gonna be a pile of stuffing when I'm done with him." He growls. "As well as his little demon-bot."

Now if there's anyone unforgivable, it's those two. No redeeming qualities in anything. Not in backstory, not in regrets, nothing. For that... justice must be dealt at ALL costs.

• Thumbs Up 2

Voidica had her hands cupped to her mouth in shock. "I'm... I'm so sorry that had to happen to you..." she empathised, lowering her hands and bowing her head. "B-But like Mister Jataro said... you can be better than that. I know you can! And we'll help you stop M-Monaca and Monokuma from doing this again to someone else!"

Tesla found a whole new reason to be disgusted with the pair. Even someone as cynical, bitter, and jaded as herself would never condone driving anyone to suicide for sick laughs, let alone young children. "Tell me; do you have an idea for where they are now?" she asked the three Warriors, her thundercloud having a few more thunderbolts racing across it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Aspen shook his head in disgust. Like he said, from all of his encounters with Monaca, she had shown no sign of kindess or anything that made her sympathetic. Sure she was in a wheelchair, for all the mandrake knew, she was probably faking her disability. He didn't know for sure, but at this rate, he wouldn't put it past her. Hell, you could have told Aspen any evil deed she did, and he would have bought it.

"Well. That's all I need to hear." Aspen scoffed, "That kid's messed up, there ain't enough tragic backstory to make me feel sorry for her right now. We need to defeat her and her teddy boss."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kotoko shook her head as she looked at the Skylanders once again. 

"All that doesn't matter now. All that matters is taking down Monaca once and for all. We won't let anyone else get hurt again, right guys?" Kotoko said to Masaru and Jatoro.

"Right! I'm going to prove to myself that I can be a true hero and help everyone! Adult and Kid!" Masaru responded with a thumbs up.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Kotoko shook her head as she looked at the Skylanders once again. 

"All that doesn't matter now. All that matters is taking down Monaca once and for all. We won't let anyone else get hurt again, right guys?" Kotoko said to Masaru and Jatoro.

"Right! I'm going to prove to myself that I can be a true hero and help everyone! Adult and Kid!" Masaru responded with a thumbs up.

Jatoro nods. "Yeah. Time to finally set ourselves free."

Kyubey busts open one of the train side doors with his guns. He gets a good look at the outside before gaining a cocky grin.

"What are we waiting for, then? You know what we crashed into?!"

Komaru tilts his head in questioning. "Uh, what?"

"The final KILLOSEUM!"

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Jatoro nods. "Yeah. Time to finally set ourselves free."

Kyubey busts open one of the train side doors with his guns. He gets a good look at the outside before gaining a cocky grin.

"What are we waiting for, then? You know what we crashed into?!"

Komaru tilts his head in questioning. "Uh, what?"

"The final KILLOSEUM!"

Kotoko stepped out and looked around the area, spotting a small boy with blue hair in the centre of the arena. 

"Nagisa!" Kotoko, Masaru and Jatoro shouted in unison as the group ran over to help their friend. 

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"The final KILLOSEUM!"

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170510031739

"Seriously?!" Kat asked, as she pushed back Kyubey to look out into the arena.

"Huh, that's a lucky coincidence!" The Gravity Shifter said with an optimistic smile.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Fist Bump 1

Makoto, Komaru and Kyubey hop off into the arena as they notice the uncaged Nagisa. Feelings of utter confusion filling all three of their minds.

"Wha, how?!" Kyubey asks. "How is Nagisa... I mean, I'm glad he's okay but... HOW?"

"Somebody must've killed the android already!" Makoto points out.

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Kotoko stepped out and looked around the area, spotting a small boy with blue hair in the centre of the arena. 

"Nagisa!" Kotoko, Masaru and Jatoro shouted in unison as the group ran over to help their friend. 

314?cb=20170629134122

"Huh?! Masaru! Jatoro! Kotoko! You're okay!" Nagisa shouts in shock. Stepping out of the metal cage, he runs over to them.

• Thumbs Up 3

Voidica and her friends hopped off the train, happy to see that the end to their troubles wasn't far away at all. Monokuma and Monaca didn't have much time left before they would be found out, now.

"Hey, isn't that one of the Warriors?" Amber asked, pointing a paw over to Nagisa - the real Nagisa - as he stepped out of his cage. Seeing the four reunite, any concerns about it being an android ambush were nullified.

Voidica breathed a sigh of relief. "Finally, we saved someone without having to kill their likeness!" she cheered, jumping for joy ...but at the same time, she wondered just how Nagisa's android was destroyed, and who did it.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Huh? Whoa... Kid." Pixels said, noticing the blue haired child "Are you okay?"

Aspen and Ashlyn followed behind the rest, readying themselves to face the final Killoseum. This world was a very grim one, simulation or not, and the twins were more than happy to leave. But in order to do that, they would have to take one final battle... Whatever they were going to face off against, the mandrakes felt ready to finish the battle.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Huh? Whoa... Kid." Pixels said, noticing the blue haired child "Are you okay?"

"I'm... fine..." Nagisa mutters, turning to the Warriors.

Although he didn't speak another word.

"Is he... uhh... usually this quiet? And sad?" Kyubey asks.

It seems like his eyes are filled with his own regret. But how? It's not like his android tormented him with his past like the others.

• Thumbs Up 4

Pixels nodded towards Nagisa, still feeling a bit concerned of his well being. But the fox knew that something was up if the fourth and final kid had been released already, so he looked around cautiously in the arena. It looks like things were gonna be shaken up a bit, and Pixels knew he had to keep on his toes. 

But so far in this challenge, whenever Pixels thought he couldn't be caught off guard, he always was... And he was not looking forward to seeing what kind of surprise the enemy had up there sleeve this time.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Nagisa...? Are you okay?" Jatoro asks, reaching out for him.

"I'm a failure..." He mumbles.

Jatoro takes a step back. "Huh?!"

"I'm a failure, Jatoro." Nagisa repeats. "I should've been able to protect you... from being kidnapped. But I failed."

Nagisa gets on his knees and covers his face. The boy begins to shake violently.

"I couldn't live to your expectations!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170701164225

"Idiots! What were you thinking?? How could you possibly know if that is the real brat? It could be the fake posing as the real one so it could stab us in the back, later!"

"This is the last hostage, do you really think those freaks are going to just let us stroll out of here like this?"

Toko says as she steps out of the train slowly, her health is better for now but she is highly suspicious of the current situation. Alisa, Daniel and Dave follow behind.

"I agree with her." Alisa says. " Even though I don't have much experience with this bear character, it's pretty clear he'll do whatever it takes to win. Having pushed us so far for so long, I doubt he'd just leave things like this..."

Daniel meanwhile, looks back at the train while holding his head. "W-We were on a train?" Then he and Dave look at each other. "Oh, there you are. Where the hell have you been for the past several posts?" Dave asks and the two stare at each other in confusion, not sure why the other asked such a strange question.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 hours ago, DantaJ86 said:

Daniel meanwhile, looks back at the train while holding his head. "W-We were on a train?" Then he and Dave look at each other. "Oh, there you are. Where the hell have you been for the past several posts?" Dave asks and the two stare at each other in confusion, not sure why the other asked such a strange question.

"Posts? Pfft!" Ashlyn let out a snort, "Silly ghost, this ain't no online roleplay!"

Aspen stared at his sister in confusion, wondering what the hell she was talking about. He shook his head in annoyance as he ignored Ashlyn and turned to Daniel and Dave.

"I ain't gonna ask any questions, just keep your guard up." Aspen warned his allies, "No telling what the bad guys are planning right now."

• Thumbs Up 4

"...I'm no fake. That I can assure you." Nagisa sighs.

Suddenly, the sound of squeaking wheels made its way to the pedestal, revealing Monaca herself... but no Monokuma.

"Monaca wonders why you're not smiling, Nagisa! Nagisa is free, is he not?" She asks, innocently.

Nagisa simply remains quiet. "You know why I'm unhappy..."

• Thumbs Up 3

22 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Suddenly, the sound of squeaking wheels made its way to the pedestal, revealing Monaca herself... but no Monokuma.

"Monaca wonders why you're not smiling, Nagisa! Nagisa is free, is he not?" She asks, innocently.

Toko pushes through everyone to address Monaca.

"Alright brat! We rescued everyone so get down here and prepare for a spanking you so richly deserve!"

Toko was yelling. She'd prefer to get some payback on Monokuma as well, but one out of two will have to do for now. Alisa and Dave stand by Toko's side, prepared for whatever might come. While Daniel...is still disorientated.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Toko pushes through everyone to address Monaca.

"Alright brat! We rescued everyone so get down here and prepare for a spanking you so richly deserve!"

Toko was yelling. She'd prefer to get some payback on Monokuma as well, but one out of two will have to do for now. Alisa and Dave stand by Toko's side, prepared for whatever might come. While Daniel...so still disorientated.

Monaca gives a sick smirk.

"You won't even get the chance. Monaca will win this game. Monaca... will kill all the Warriors like what Monaca wanted all along."

Nagisa is seen trembling as Monaca spoke.

"The Warriors are weak. Just look at their new leader... couldn't save his team when I kidnapped them! Nagisa can never reach his own expectations. Isn't that riiiight?" She chuckles.

• Thumbs Up 2

55 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Monaca gives a sick smirk.

"You won't even get the chance. Monaca will win this game. Monaca... will kill all the Warriors like what Monaca wanted all along."

Nagisa is seen trembling as Monaca spoke.

"The Warriors are weak. Just look at their new leader... couldn't save his team when I kidnapped them! Nagisa can never reach his own expectations. Isn't that riiiight?" She chuckles.

"You're just here to taunt us, aren't you?"

Blaze, finally having enough of all the despair roaming the place, how everyone was being put down, stormed forward to face Monaca. She had no fear, and all fury.

She points sharply at Monaca, her hand igniting in flames, as she growls, "It's always 'you're bad, you're useless, you were never any good' to all of your fighters. All to get them to fight for you. What happens when one of them snaps and has enough of those taunts?" Blaze turns her head and looks at the children the Skylanders rescued, as she continues, "Because I think it might happen, very soon..."

Blaze stared Monaca straight in the eyes, embers floating around her as she was gleaming with anger. "You're all bark, but no bite, child," she tells Monaca. "Step. Aside."

• Thumbs Up 3

Kotoko suddenly shoved in front of Nagisa, holding her hands out to shield the rest of the warriors as she glared a look of intense hatred directly into Monaca. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629131630

"Your bullshit is officially not adorbs anymore Monaca. I'm finished letting you decide how my life goes. You made me hurt people, you made us all into your little slaves while you ran around acting like a saint". 

"You hurt us, you destroyed us, and you did for that bitch Junko. Well no more!". 

Kotoko suddenly pulled out a teeth gun out of her pocket and aimed it directly for Monaca''s head. 

"I am The Fighter! I won't fight to protect your wicked little ass anymore. The only thing I'm gonna fight for is for my friends and to make a better future to make up for the one that you brainwashed me and my friends to destroy". 

"Get ready, because I totes promise you, this will not be gentle". Kotoko shouted, as she held her teeth gun point blank at Monaca's smug face.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Blaze stared Monaca straight in the eyes, embers floating around her as she was gleaming with anger. "You're all bark, but no bite, child," she tells Monaca. "Step. Aside."

Doors open, revealing copies of the Arkeyan Monokumas in cages. Unable to touch the Skylanders... for now. Although they stare at Blaze menacingly, awaiting for Monaca to lift the gates.

"Oh, I think you should." She says. "Hand the Warriors over to me, and let me finish them off. Then I'll let you out of this game without a scratch. No fuss, no battling. I bet you're already tired of this by now, don't you agree?" Monaca says, sounding a lot more mature and sinister than before. 

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Get ready, because I totes promise you, this will not be gentle". Kotoko shouted, as she held her teeth gun point blank at Monaca's smug face.

Jatoro follows suit, getting out his mallet.

Monaca smirks. "Idiots. All of you. Just a bunch of naive kids. That's why I used you in the first place. Although... your usefulness died long, long ago. Especially yours, Nagisa!"

Nagisa looks at Monaca, continuing to shame himself mentally for his incompetance.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Doors open, revealing copies of the Arkeyan Monokumas in cages. Unable to touch the Skylanders... for now. Although they stare at Blaze menacingly, awaiting for Monaca to lift the gates.

"Oh, I think you should." She says. "Hand the Warriors over to me, and let me finish them off. Then I'll let you out of this game without a scratch. No fuss, no battling. I bet you're already tired of this by now, don't you agree?" Monaca says, sounding a lot more mature and sinister than before. 

Sally also stepped forward, activating her Ring Blades. This Princess wasn't giving up either! "Not going to happen," she replies, "If you surrender now, your sentence will be much more tame."

Blaze did not move from her spot, determined to battle Monaca, despite the odds. Hm, she was quite literally a hot head! If she thought the Skylanders gave up that easily, Monaca really had to think twice.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Jatoro follows suit, getting out his mallet.

Monaca smirks. "Idiots. All of you. Just a bunch of naive kids. That's why I used you in the first place. Although... your usefulness died long, long ago. Especially yours, Nagisa!"

Nagisa looks at Monaca, continuing to shame himself mentally for his incompetance.

To Nagisa's surprise, the next warrior to step up was Masaru, who grabbed his drill gun and pointed it towards Monaca, as he looked back towards Nagisa. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629133155

"Nagisa has done more for this group than your useless ass Monaca. As much as I hate to admit it...he's even a better leader than I ever was for the Warriors of Hope". Masaru mutters, not wanting Nagisa's ego to grow too big. 

"Nagisa has totally done way better things than any of us could imagine. He's the entire reason your stupid-ass plan even got anywhere in the first place". Masaru shouted. 

The leader of the warriors placed his hand on Nagisa's shoulder as he continued to berate Monaca's words. 

"Nagisa doesn't need your expectations anymore. The same way I don't need you to tell me how my pain and suffering will save others, or how Kotoko will never have to see gentle again, or how Jatoro would always be insulted by you!". 

"We're done feeding into our pains. We're done feeding into our despairs. The only hope we need, is the bonds of family we've made" Masaru shouted towards Monaca, referring to the other four warriors. 

"hehe, gotta give me credit, pretty cool speech, right?" 

• Thumbs Up 4

Nagisa looks up at Masaru. "You... really think so?"

Jatoro helps Nagisa up.

"Weeee're still learning. Even if we were kidnapped, it just made us stronger in the end."

Rummaging through his backpack, Jatoro manages to find a spare gun from a Destroyer Monokuma. He hands it to Nagisa.

"Was gonna use it for an art piece later, but what the heeeeck?" He says with a smile.

Nagisa reaches for the flamethrower and looks at his reflection. Smirking, he aims at Monaca.

"They're right. I'm setting my own expectations, now! Not yours!" He yells.

Makoto crosses his arms. "Game's over, Monaca. Give it up."

Monaca giggles. He laugh echoing through the Killoseum as the doors holding the Arkeyans close.

262?cb=20170629140907

"Your loss." Monaca bluntly states. She stands up on her feet, kicking away the wheelchair she uses to fake a condition. Reaching behind her, she gets out the same control panel the Warriors use to control their mechs.

"Hehehe.... Big Sis Junko will be so proud of me! I will kill Komaru, and Makoto, and the Warriors, and the Skylanders... and who else, next? I will truly be the next Junko! We'll fight side by side! We'll spread the world with despair fore-"

SHING!

Spoiler

262?cb=20170629140908

"H-Huh...? W-What...?" Monaca looks down...

...To see three sharp claws piercing her chest.

• Thumbs Up 2

Voidica, who had been cheering Masaru on during his big speech to Monaca, was surprised to see what happened to her. "Wh-WHAT?!" she yelled. "D... Did Monokuma just-"

"Off his own minion?" Tesla said, finishing Voidica's sentence for her. "Yes, yes he did." She took a large swig of alcohol from her flask. Oh well, one less bitch, one less obstacle towards their final opponent.

Amber crossly stared at Monaca, her golden eyes looking into the android's green ones. "You reap what you sow, Monaca," she said, her tail brushing against the ground and leaving a small trail of flame.

• Thumbs Up 1