Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

The conversation between Sonic, Blaze and Sally soon got Silver's attention too. However, something didn't add up to him. @Polkadi @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

"Hold on a second. You mean that... what happened earlier might have just been caused by..." Silver paused, thinking some more. "...But, that doesn't make sense. There's no way that Ruby could be here, or else someone would've found it and handed it over to HQ already. Right?" Whatever the case, Silver didn't look happy at the prospect of that particular gem being used again. He took a moment to relax, hoping to alleviate some of his stress. "So, now what do we do?" he asked.

======================================================================================================

Meanwhile, Crash continued exploring the island. Being away from Aku-Aku and his family left the bandicoot worried, but he remembered that he was already starting to make new friends here, and Aku-Aku was only leaving for a short time. Crash soon ended up at the Dojo, and was immediately interested in entering the building. Inside, there seemed to be a lot of training equipment, some of which looked perfect to spin into. Without hesitation, Crash began spinning into some training dummies...

...Only to find that one of them struck back at Crash! This one was large, metallic, and rather menacing. "Uh-oh..." said Crash, looking up to see Omega glaring at him. "UH-OH INDEED, MEATBAG!" Omega picked the bandicoot up, almost looking like he was ready to shoot Crash on the spot for his mistake. But then Omega realised something. "WAIT. YOU ARE THAT MARSUPIAL FROM THE OTHER SKYLANDER DIVISION, CORRECT?" he asked Crash, who nervously nodded back.

Omega remembered Crash taking out one of Mr. Plump's mech's arms with relative ease, and decided to drop the bandicoot. Besides, he still had no idea what kind of punishment he'd get if he did end up shooting an ally. "YOUR VISUAL SKILLS NEED WORK, MEATBAG. THE NEXT TIME YOU MISTAKE ME FOR A PIECE OF WOOD, I WILL NOT BE SO FORGIVING." Omega then headed out, leaving Crash alone. The bandicoot just scratched his head, somewhat confused by Omega's actions.

• Thumbs Up 4

Madoka continues to run and run, not knowing where she's even going... not like she was planning on going anywhere in specific. However, her escape of sorrow grinds to a screeching halt as she finds herself halted and pushed onto the snow.

The pink-haired Magical Girl rubs her head as her vision returns, seeing the person she bumped into.

sayaka-miki-puella-magi-madoka-magica-po

"Ow... sheesh, Madoka! You can hit like a brick sometimes!" Sayaka groans, shaking herself off.

• Thumbs Up 2

Shnk, crunch, shnk, crunch, shnk, crunch....

That was the sound of Pixels shovel digging into the snow. Ever since his encounter with Madoka and Homura, Pixels had spent his time looking for more grief seeds... To Pixels, it would only be then he would become an important asset to the team, rather than the cocky jester with lame one liners. 

Pixels stopped to take a breather.  Looking around, The fox boy noticed Mouseboy, his brother whom had been convinced to help out with this chore, Fiddling around with a cube shaped object. Excited, Pixels threw the shovel aside and ran towards Mouseboy skidding to a halt as he a came to the tree.

"Mouse! Is that a grief seed?" Pixels beamed, standing tall and his clenched hands shaking with enthusiam.

"Huh? Ah, nah dude. This is a rubix cube!" Mouseboy replied, focusing on the box shaped puzzle, "I found it laying beside the trees. These things were awesome when I was a kid! I can't remember the last time I played with these!"

"Mouseboy! Come on!" Pixels cried out in frustration, "This is important! If we leave any of those seed things laying around, this island is as good as gone!"

"Pix, buddy, listen." Mouseboy piped up, "Relaaaaax, man. We're kind of new to this skylanders thing. We're in no position to be finding world ending macguffins, we have experts to deal with that. The people you hung out with seem to be more savvy on these things. Besides, if there were more of these things, I'm sure they'd be all over them by now."

"Yeah... well... We might now know much about them..." Pixels said as he approached his shovel and continued digging.  "But the more we find, the more liked we'll be among our peers."

"Whatever you say, bro." Mouseboy muttered, continuing to fiddle around with the rubix cube.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Madoka, you alright? You usually aren't this clumsy." Sayaka says.

The blue haired Disciple reaches her hand out to lift her childhood friend off the snowy ground. After Madoka gets back on her feet, she dusts off the snow that clings onto her back.

"I don't know, Sayaka. I just feel... really conflicted." Madoka says. 

"You don't want to go back to being the Law of Cycles, don't you?" Sayaka replies, hazarding a guess.

Madoka silently nods. "As much good as I have done, and how many lives I saved... the amount of sorrow I also feel hurts. Getting to enjoy life as a regular girl, just smiling, having fun plus saving worlds side by side with my friends... it'll be something that once I get those powers back, I can't enjoy anymore."

Sayaka looks down, hands behind your back. "I feel you. Living in the Law of Cycles was peaceful and all... but the more I think, the more I stay there... I can't help but feel like I can do more than standing around in a sea of clouds and stars."

She chuckles. "I... actually like it a lot more here than I do there. I can finally be the person I always wanted to be."

The two stand in silence, unsure what to say next.

"A-And my goddess dress can be a little itchy sometimes!" Madoka sheepishly laughs, trying to lighten the mood. "Ehehehe..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh crap!!" An abrupt sound broke the silence out around town as it suddenly dawned on the single occupant that walked through. "I-I'm all alone. There's nobody else around. It's dark and creepy and..." Daniel started picking up the pace, forgetting how sickly he was feeling, his anxiety took over and his imagination took form of all the possible horrors that could potentially hide in the shadows. Before he even realized it, he was running. With his eyes tightly shut, he wasn't looking were he was going. He was just running.

++++++

Alisa rests on the closed front door of Toko's igloo, still trying to talk to her. "You're right. It's none of my business. We don't know each other. But in my world, we can't afford to turn away anyone in need or they could be killed." Toko sits next to her front door on the inside. She recalls the remnants of despair from her own past thanks to Alisa's words. "H-Has this girl had dealings with them too?" She thinks to herself.

Toko lowers her head while she hugs her knees but outside it has become quiet suddenly. Until - "YYIKES!! What gives?!?" She has heard that annoying voice before and quickly stands to open her door.

"What are you? Friend or enemy??" Alisa has her God Arc ready in it's sword form and points it directly at a bewildered Dave, who unconsciously has his hands up to surrender. "Wait!" Toko yells as she runs out of her igloo. "That thing is harmless, it hangs around with this short dumb guy that talks too much." Toko says to Alisa as Dave feels insulted. "Excuse me? Harmless? That is so rude."

Alisa hesitates at first but considering the other strange people she has met on these dimensional travels, this one isn't the strangest. She returns her God Arc to it's holster on her back, not taking her eyes off Dave.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

The conversation between Sonic, Blaze and Sally soon got Silver's attention too. However, something didn't add up to him.

"Hold on a second. You mean that... what happened earlier might have just been caused by..." Silver paused, thinking some more. "...But, that doesn't make sense. There's no way that Ruby could be here, or else someone would've found it and handed it over to HQ already. Right?" Whatever the case, Silver didn't look happy at the prospect of that particular gem being used again. He took a moment to relax, hoping to alleviate some of his stress. "So, now what do we do?" he asked.

"We warn the Skylanders," Sally answers, concerned about this situation as anyone else. "We tell them to be on the lookout for a strange purple ruby, and give it to us when it's found, then--"

"We'll destroy it," Blaze interjects.

Sticking to her word, she explains, "A gem with these powers are too dangerous. It falls in the wrong hands, and it'll be our downfall. For all our safety, it needs to be destroyed." She looked determined to make this happen!

Paused for a moment, Sally shrugs in response, it seemed fair. She looks over to Sonic and Silver for their thoughts. @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

• Thumbs Up 4

"So why don't you tell the Transfer Student that you wanna stay with us?" Sayaka asks Madoka. "Don't you think she'd be happy?"

Madoka shakes her head furiously. "Sayaka, just because I don't want to go doesn't mean I won't. That's the thing. Isn't the Law of Cycles tied to me? What happens if I die in battle? Or if I spend too much time away? Will it crumble, along with everyone else in it? Won't it just cause a new age of Witches and Curses?!"

Madoka proceeds to breath heavily, unsure what to do. "If I stay... it'll be the most selfish thing I could do... The fact that I still wanna stay even knowing the risks? I hate it... and I hate myself for thinking this way!"

Madoka lunges forward and hugs Sayaka. She begins to cry, her entire form trembling. "Oh, Sayaka... what should I do...?!"

Sayaka looks at the sobbing Madoka with extreme empathy. It... hits too close to home. Once, it was Sayaka crying about how much she hates her selfishness to Madoka. Now the roles have reversed.

• Thumbs Up 3

Noire sits on a bench alone, thinking about the days events. Her train of thought is interrupted by a strange scurrying sound that gets louder and louder. "W-W-What the heck is that??" The thing runs right past her, kicking snow up everywhere. "AH!!" Noire tries to cover her eyes from the snow as the scurrying thing keeps going. Curious and a little annoyed, Noire decides to try and follow it.

Meanwhile, the thing continues until it trips, stumbles and rolls thanks to it's momentum. Eventually he finally comes to a stop, battered, bruised and spitting out snow. *cough cough* "What was...I...?" *cough* Daniel feeling dazed, can see two people up ahead. He doesn't know if they are friendly or not, but knowing that he's not alone anymore, eases his anxiety a little. He stumbles back to his feet and cautiously approached the two figures. @Failinhearts

• Thumbs Up 2

Madoka moves away from Sayaka as she wipes her eyes. "I guess I need more time to think. Thanks for hearing me vent, Sayaka."

Sayaka pats the smaller girl on the head. She chuckles softly. With a nod, she gives Madoka a playful nudge.

"It's fine, Madoka! It's what friends are for!" She grins. "Just savor the time you have, and when we steal the powers back from Mephiles... you make your decision then, right?"

Madoka nods. She looks at the confidence in Sayaka's eyes. Madoka then smiles back.

"Sayaka... you've really grown, haven't you?" She asks.

Sayaka shrugs. "Maybe. Without you saving my soul, though, I wouldn't be able to live this far to grow at all!"

As the two continue talking, the figure continues inching closer to them.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"We warn the Skylanders," Sally answers, concerned about this situation as anyone else. "We tell them to be on the lookout for a strange purple ruby, and give it to us when it's found, then--"

Sticking to her word, she explains, "A gem with these powers are too dangerous. It falls in the wrong hands, and it'll be our downfall. For all our safety, it needs to be destroyed." She looked determined to make this happen!

Paused for a moment, Sally shrugs in response, it seemed fair. She looks over to Sonic and Silver for their thoughts.

"I can get behind that!" Silver replied, with a look of determination. "That is, assuming it even can be destroyed... but it's worth a shot!" However, while Silver wanted to get rid of the Ruby alongside the others, there was still some doubt in his mind as to whether everything that happened earlier was even caused by said Ruby. Nevertheless, he'd help to destroy it should it ever be found, even if it was yet another mission to add on his 'to-do' list. "Geez. First the Genesis Portals, and now this..." he said aloud.

• Thumbs Up 4

11 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

"Y-Y-Yes, w-we should...*sniff*...get back to Undyne..." Mikan gets back to her feet, wiping her tears away and trying to regain her composure. Her cheeks flushed red as she offered her hand out to Frisk. "C-C-Can I h-hold y-your h-h-hand?"

"Yes. Yes you can!", Frisk said smiling warmly as he gave Mikan his hand. As they approached the med bay, sounds could be heard from within.

"*Snooze* Sparks fly, I hit the ground. Hey fighter to the top of woooorld!", a snoozing Undyne sang while Phoenix, Maya and Shantae were barely containing their laughter at the sight of her still covering Flowey as if he were an alarm clock. Cloud meanwhile just watched from the corner and shook his head in bemusement.

"I think we've finally discovered one of the reasons why Undyne hates the thought of rest and sleep", Phoenix snarked.

"Oh! Hey! Frisk! Mikan! You're back I see!", Shantae said waving the two in!

"Oh! Mikan Tsumiki? A pleasure to meet you, oh Great Tamer  of the Spear of Justice!", Maya said shaking the nurse's hand.

"We really appreciate what you've done here, and it's always nice to meet another friendly Danganronper", Phoenix Wright said politely.

19 hours ago, Polkadi said:

v1YPNQ4.jpg

"It does sound similar to those stories..." Sally replies, looking back to what happened at the Stage, rubbing her chin while deep in thought. "A sound and a flash, and something outlandish happens. Whether it's the Hard-Boiled Heavies getting upgraded or sucking bits of the world into a void... Or ghosts showing up and sucking people into a movie."

Blaze butts in, "So it's a ruby. A ruby with the power to change things with a single flash." The cat mused on that thought... Could such a thing really exist?! Such power would be dangerous in Eggman's hands... But how could the ruby do such things? It doesn't sound like an energy source, like the Chaos Emeralds are, but something different...

"That's what has been gathered on it, from everything we know," states Sally, as she goes on to explain, "We've got no idea where it came from, what it's called, or even the full extent of what it can do. But if it's out here... Sonic, you did put the ruby in a safe place, right?"

Sally looks curiously over to Sonic, tapping her foot as she awaits the answer.

7 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

The conversation between Sonic, Blaze and Sally soon got Silver's attention too. However, something didn't add up to him. @Polkadi @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

2 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Paused for a moment, Sally shrugs in response, it seemed fair. She looks over to Sonic and Silver for their thoughts. @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

tumblr_inline_np94u1AN9R1rj9kjt_500.gif

"Errr, funny you guys should mention that", SOnic said shrugging, "cause last we checked, that ruby was toast! And well, with it gone, I, well, uh younger yours truly, managed to go right back to the old classic days......huh right before ol' Buttnik sent me, Tails, and Knux off on that wacky adventure that began at Angel Island...now that I think about it, I wonder if all those weird places like Studiopolis were during those days or my more current days before I got warped to team up with future me, er the me of now!"

Spoiler

ZigzagPointedAndalusianhorse-max-1mb.gif

"GAH! Time travel talk...no offense Silver!", Sonic said exasperated. "Anyway, unless Silver remembers something I don't, that ruby's nothing more than the dust that loser bit when he lost! Which means..either he's  back or we've got a copy case on our hands. Don't suppose that has anything to do with that kid you were tailing earlier is it Silv?", Sonic asked the psychokenetic.

1 hour ago, Captain Metallix said:

"I can get behind that!" Silver replied, with a look of determination. "That is, assuming it even can be destroyed... but it's worth a shot!" However, while Silver wanted to get rid of the Ruby alongside the others, there was still some doubt in his mind as to whether everything that happened earlier was even caused by said Ruby. Nevertheless, he'd help to destroy it should it ever be found, even if it was yet another mission to add on his 'to-do' list. "Geez. First the Genesis Portals, and now this..." he thought.

"Genesis Portals? Oh great, what else now?", Sonic asked.

• Thumbs Up 3

45 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"GAH! Time travel talk...no offense Silver!", Sonic said exasperated. "Anyway, unless Silver remembers something I don't, that ruby's nothing more than the dust that loser bit when he lost! Which means..either he's  back or we've got a copy case on our hands. Don't suppose that has anything to do with that kid you were tailing earlier is it Silv?", Sonic asked the psychokenetic.

"None taken..." Silver replied, regarding Sonic's comment on time travel. "Though, I wasn't really tailing him. I just came out here to clear my head." Thinking about it, however, Silver started to wonder if Kokichi might know something that they didn't. Either way, with Kokichi elsewhere, there was no way to know for sure.

45 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Genesis Portals? Oh great, what else now?", Sonic asked.

"Really? Don't tell me you've already forgotten!" Silver sounded confused, especially since he and Sonic had both dealt with them before. "Although, it has been a while since that whole 'Shattered World' incident, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised..." he said, scratching the back of his head. "Anyway, I've been looking for the few remaining Genesis Portals ever since our last encounter on Mobius. I was making good progress too, until Eggman and Dr. Wily snatched me up again..."

Before Silver could talk about it any further, he heard something approaching. "Wait... do you hear that?" he asked the others, as the sound of footsteps got louder.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Now that I'm reasonably sure nobody is going to be killed, can you people leave me the hell alone?!? I'm tired of dealing with other peoples crap!" Toko was pretty angry, now that she stopped anything bad from happening. Dave whispers to Alisa. "Don't mind her, she's always like that." He then starts flying around Toko, slowly. "So...what's got you so up tight today? Didn't like the movie?" Toko grumbles then tries to swat him away but he evades every swipe.

"S-S-Shut up! I-I-I just want to be alone, t-t-the way it always should've been! Th-Th-Then I'd never feel the p-pain of being replaced!" Dave starts to move faster, forcing Toko to give up trying to hit him. "So...this is about your friend..." Dave says as Toko looked nervous and surprised. "Don't give me that look, I'm a physical embodiment of emotions. I can easily pick up the subtleties of hidden emotions and even sense the cause of it. And this is your plan? To wallow in self pity?" Dave stops moving around and looks into her eyes. "Are you really happy to go back to being that person? I recall a promise you made to her during the Bootleg mission...are you a liar too?"

Toko shakes with her head down and her eyes shut. She did remember her promise and hated how she used to be. To go back to those ways now would be an act of betrayal that Toko didn't want to commit to Komaru, Makoto or Byakuya.

"...Komaru..." Toko speaks quietly, too quiet for Alisa or Dave to hear. "I-I-I have to talk to Komaru!!" Almost shouting, Toko runs off to find Komaru.

Alisa was in shock as she looks a Dave again. "Did you just manipulate her into doing exactly what you wanted? What are you?" "Hmph...don't give me any credit I don't need. I just didn't want her crying all night to keep me awake." Without looking at her, Dave flies to an igloo and enters via the window.

20 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Yes. Yes you can!", Frisk said smiling warmly as he gave Mikan his hand. As they approached the med bay, sounds could be heard from within.

"*Snooze* Sparks fly, I hit the ground. Hey fighter to the top of woooorld!", a snoozing Undyne sang while Phoenix, Maya and Shantae were barely containing their laughter at the sight of her still covering Flowey as if he were an alarm clock. Cloud meanwhile just watched from the corner and shook his head in bemusement.

"I think we've finally discovered one of the reasons why Undyne hates the thought of rest and sleep", Phoenix snarked.

"Oh! Hey! Frisk! Mikan! You're back I see!", Shantae said waving the two in!

"Oh! Mikan Tsumiki? A pleasure to meet you, oh Great Tamer  of the Spear of Justice!", Maya said shaking the nurse's hand.

"We really appreciate what you've done here, and it's always nice to meet another friendly Danganronper", Phoenix Wright said politely.

Mikan is slightly taken back at the amount of people visiting Undyne. She wipes away a remaining tear and smiles as she is greeted warmly by the others. "Heehee, it's no bother, thank you. I-I love to be useful for others."

57 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Madoka moves away from Sayaka as she wipes her eyes. "I guess I need more time to think. Thanks for hearing me vent, Sayaka."

Sayaka pats the smaller girl on the head. She chuckles softly. With a nod, she gives Madoka a playful nudge.

"It's fine, Madoka! It's what friends are for!" She grins. "Just savor the time you have, and when we steal the powers back from Mephiles... you make your decision then, right?"

Madoka nods. She looks at the confidence in Sayaka's eyes. Madoka then smiles back.

"Sayaka... you've really grown, haven't you?" She asks.

Sayaka shrugs. "Maybe. Without you saving my soul, though, I wouldn't be able to live this far to grow at all!"

As the two continue talking, the figure continues inching closer to them.

"Hello? Have any of you ladies heard any shouting around here? I thought I heard something before and figured maybe somebody needed help." Despite the earlier face plant and the nervousness of talking to two girls on his own, Daniel tries to remain calm and friendly in front of Madoka and Sayaka.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"Hello? Have any of you ladies heard any shouting around here? I thought I heard something before and figured maybe somebody needed help." Despite the earlier face plant and the nervousness of talking to two girls on his own, Daniel tries to remain calm and friendly in front of Madoka and Sayaka.

Before Sayaka could speak up, Madoka shakes her head. "N-No! No shouting of the sort here!" She exclaims, laughing sheepishly.

Meanwhile, Komaru sits on the steps of the Dojo courtyard, staring at her Hacking Gun. She looks at her reflection, sighing. Her day has been quite an odd set of ups and downs. She got a date with Yuta, but the first didn't go over so well, Toko seems oddly distant and her enemies-turned-friends are still missing.

• Thumbs Up 2

53 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

tumblr_inline_np94u1AN9R1rj9kjt_500.gif

"Errr, funny you guys should mention that", SOnic said shrugging, "cause last we checked, that ruby was toast! And well, with it gone, I, well, uh younger yours truly, managed to go right back to the old classic days......huh right before ol' Buttnik sent me, Tails, and Knux off on that wacky adventure that began at Angel Island...now that I think about it, I wonder if all those weird places like Studiopolis were during those days or my more current days before I got warped to team up with future me, er the me of now!"

"You were very vague about the fate of the ruby..." Sally mumbles, thinking.

"It is clearly not destroyed, it's still out here," Blaze states, catching onto Sonic words. If the ruby is supposedly destroyed, then it'd be curious for it's effects to happen in the theatre. She just knew it had to be around somewhere.

53 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Which means..either he's  back or we've got a copy case on our hands."

"Err, Sonic...?" Sally confusedly asks. "Who is he?"

30 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Before Silver could think about it any further, he heard something approaching. "Wait... do you hear that?" he asked the others, as the sound of footsteps got louder.

Sally then pushes aside the question, telling Sonic, "Tell me another time."

Sally raises her fists, cautious, while Blaze just summons her flames immediately. Hot balls of fire flew around Blaze as she eyed the direction of which the footsteps came from.

• Thumbs Up 4

57 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Really? Don't tell me you've already forgotten!" Silver sounded confused, especially since he and Sonic had both dealt with them before. "Although, it has been a while since that whole 'Shattered World' incident, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised..." he said, scratching the back of his head. "Anyway, I've been looking for the few remaining Genesis Portals ever since our last encounter on Mobius. I was making good progress too, until Eggman and Dr. Wily snatched me up again..."

Spoiler

sonic_thinking_by_brianamcginnis-d4niv8h

"Hmmm , I was afraid you'd say that", Sonic said, his suspicions confirmed. "I was kinda hoping we were done with those portals. Geez. Genesis portals still around, Chi's gone practically AWOL and-"

28 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"You were very vague about the fate of the ruby..." Sally mumbles, thinking.

sonic-s-smile-sonic-the-hedgehog-3289862

"Well you know me Sals! I'd hate to spoil potential rookies  and recruits out there on the finer details. Too soon, if you catch my drift!", Sonic said, smirking a smile out to Writers know where!

"Ahem! Anyway, back to the matter at hand!", he said shifting back to a more serious tone.

28 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"It is clearly not destroyed," Blaze states, catching onto Sonic words. If the ruby is supposedly destroyed, then it'd be curious for it's effects to happen here. She just knew it had to be out here. "So it's still out here."

"Well I did say that it might also be a copy case. Who knows? I mean, we have been fighting alongside an alternate version of Ray from a multiverse where we lost against the Metarex. That said, if Eggman gets wind of this, assuming he wasn't behind it, we're gonna have a problem on our hands!", the hedgehog mused. "Oh great. A multiverse. That means there could be phantom rubies galore! And just one was an infinite bout of fun!", he said groaning.

Factoring in all that stuff, it didn't take a genius to know that they were getting overwhelmed and overloaded.

"Hmmm, well Amy and company are back home, holding up the fort against any future attacks made by LOSE. Not quite sure if it'd be wise to pull them here to assist, but we could still use the back up....back up....AH!"

Looking up at Blaze, reminded Sonic of a counterpart to her usual companion, Marine. One who was a loose cannon, yes, but could be counted on to assist either their forces back home or on the Skylanders battlefront.

"Assuming Marine's too busy back in the Sol Dimension, there is a certain....badger I know who'd be all too willing to help out here if we gave her a call!", Sonic said with a knowing grin.

57 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Before Silver could talk about it any further, he heard something approaching. "Wait... do you hear that?" he asked the others, as the sound of footsteps got louder.

"Let's have a look see then!", Sonic whispered enthusiastically. He kept his guard up and crouching, in case a super spindash became necessary to ward off potential threats.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Hmmm , I was afraid you'd say that", Sonic said, his suspicions confirmed. "I was kinda hoping we were done with those portals. Geez. Genesis portals still around, Chi's gone practically AWOL and-"

"Wait, Chi's still gone?!" It hadn't hit Silver until that moment, but... where the heck was Chi?! A bad feeling loomed over Silver upon realising his absence. Surely it wasn't because of their last conversation... right? Unfortunately, Silver couldn't think about it any further, as the footsteps were getting very close. Soon, a voice was heard.

"Ack, zis makes no sense! Why on Mobius vould zey send me here?!" the voice said, with a distinctive (and rather stereotypical) German accent. One that Silver immediately recognised. "...No way! Professor?!" Silver shouted, realising who it was. The figure reacted, though rather strangely. "Ya, I'm a Professor? Who is asking?"

It took him a second, but the figure finally realised who was calling out to him. Without hesitation, the Professor ran up to Silver and gave him a big hug, to Silver's shock.

Professor.thumb.jpg.8714d4c29d32067f5b7647769df23472.jpg

"SILVER, mien friend! I thought I vould never see you again!" said the Professor, as Silver struggled to move. "Can't... breathe..." he muttered.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Before Sayaka could speak up, Madoka shakes her head. "N-No! No shouting of the sort here!" She exclaims, laughing sheepishly.

"Hmm? Really?" Daniel stares into Madoka's eyes suspiciously, much longer that what would be socially acceptable.

Eventually he relaxes back and shrugs. "Alright, maybe they are someplace else. But it couldn't have come from that man I passed...I'm sure the voice was of a girl. Perhaps they had just purchased fish? I could've sworn she was screaming something about shellfish..."

Daniel continues to mutter to himself as he walks away. But stops suddenly and addresses Sayaka. "Oh, wait! A girl with short blue hair, that must be you! I'm sorry, we haven't met before but I'm a new recruit here and I want you to know that the work you and Sonic had started here is totally inspiring. I can finally bring happiness to those that need it the most." He bows deeply to Sayaka before turning to Madoka again. "Say...your eyes look a little red, you might want to check that out." He smiles at her and blushes. "I-I-I'd hate to see anything bad happen to such a cute girl."

Baffled by the last thing he said which escaped his mouth before he could stop it, he quickly turns around trying to hide his embarrassment and walks back towards the emptiness he came from. "I need to remember. There is nothing to fear in the dark because you can't see anything and the 'anything' can't see you..."

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Meanwhile, Komaru sits on the steps of the Dojo courtyard, staring at her Hacking Gun. She looks at her reflection, sighing. Her day has been quite an odd set of ups and downs. She got a date with Yuta, but the first didn't go over so well, Toko seems oddly distant and her enemies-turned-friends are still missing.

Running in any direction to find Komaru, Toko see's her by complete chance. However Toko looks at her from a distance, she looks pretty lonely sitting there, just like what Toko felt. She takes a moment to catch her breath and wipe away any tears in her eyes. Then joins Komaru, sitting by her side on the steps.

Before she can say anything, a ghostly hand taps her shoulder from behind and hands Toko a book. A manga to be more specific. The Bomb Inside Her, the very same one she throw in the waste bin. When she looks back at who gave it to her, it was too late. Dave had already escaped.

Toko turns back to Komaru. "K-Komaru...? A-Are you okay?" 

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Wait, Chi's still gone?!" It hadn't hit Silver until that moment, but... where the heck was Chi?! A bad feeling loomed over Silver upon realising his absence. Surely it wasn't because of their last conversation... right? Unfortunately, Silver couldn't think about it any further, as the footsteps were getting very close. Soon, a voice was heard.

"Ack, zis makes no sense! Why on Mobius vould zey send me here?!" the voice said, with a distinctive (and rather stereotypical) German accent. One that Silver immediately recognised. "...No way! Professor?!" Silver shouted, realising who it was. The figure reacted, though rather strangely. "Ya, I'm a Professor? Who is asking?"

It took him a second, but the figure finally realised who was calling out to him. Without hesitation, the Professor ran up to Silver and gave him a big hug, to Silver's shock.

Professor.thumb.jpg.8714d4c29d32067f5b7647769df23472.jpg

"SILVER, mein friend! I thought I vould never see you again!" said the Professor, as Silver struggled to move. "Can't... breathe..." he muttered.

Sally was surprised by this, not recognising the face. Or not even seeing the face before. "Oh? Err, Silver, who is--?"

"PUT. HIM. DOWN," Blaze demands, forgetting the difference between friend and foe. While the flames around her glowed bright, as did the furious flames in her eyes. The flaming cat shot the professor a death stare, ready to fight.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, DanJ86 said:

"Hmm? Really?" Daniel stares into Madoka's eyes suspiciously, much longer that what would be socially acceptable.

Eventually he relaxes back and shrugs. "Alright, maybe they are someplace else. But it couldn't have come from that man I past...I'm sure the voice was of a girl. Perhaps they had just purchased fish? I could've sworn she was screaming something about shellfish..."

Daniel continues to mutter to himself as he walks away. But stops suddenly and addresses Sayaka. "Oh, wait! A girl with short blue hair, that must be you! I'm sorry, we haven't met before but I'm a new recruit here and I want you to know that the work you and Sonic had started here is totally inspiring. I can finally bring happiness to those that need it the most." He bows deeply to Sayaka before turning to Madoka again. "Say...your eyes look a little red, you might want to check that out." He smiles at her and blushes. "I-I-I'd hate to see anything bad happen to such a cute girl."

Baffled by the last thing he said which escaped his mouth before he could stop it, he quickly turns around trying to hide his embarrassment and walks back towards the emptiness he same from. "I need to remember. There is nothing to fear in the dark because you can't see anything and the 'anything' can't see you..."

The red in Madoka's eyes seem to transfer to her cheeks at Daniel's sudden statement in embarrassment. "Yeah... I-I'll check it out." She says.

Meanwhile, Sayaka holds out her arms humbly, basically saying that there's no need to bow. "Hey, hey! I ain't royalty!" She chuckles.

In all of Sayaka's life, nobody casually bowed to Sayaka like that. It felt... off-putting to her.

3 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Running in any direction to find Komaru, Toko see's her by complete chance. However Toko looks at her from a distance, she looks pretty lonely sitting there, just like what Toko felt. She takes a moment to catch her breath and wipe away any tears in her eyes. Then joins Komaru, sitting by her side on the steps.

Before she can say anything, a ghostly hand taps her shoulder from behind and hands Toko a book. A manga to be more specific. The Bomb Inside Her, the very same one she throw in the waste bin. When she looks back at who gave it to her, it was too late. Dave had already escaped.

Toko turns back to Komaru. "K-Komaru...? A-Are you okay?" 

Komaru looks at Toko and immediately gives her a hug. "Toko! There you are!" The girl exclaims.

After some silence, Komaru mumbles. "...I could ask the same for you, too."

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally was surprised by this, not recognising the face. Or not even seeing the face before. "Oh? Err, Silver, who is--?"

"PUT. HIM. DOWN," Blaze demands, forgetting the difference between friend and foe. While the flames around her glowed bright, as did the furious flames in her eyes. The flaming cat shot the professor a death stare, ready to fight.

"EEK!" The Professor was completely unprepared for Blaze's powers, let alone her fury. He quickly let go of Silver, who fell face-first into the snow, and hid behind a rock. "Vait! I come in peace!" Not wanting to see the Professor get incinerated, Silver quickly got up and explained the situation. "Stop! It's okay, Blaze! He's a good guy!"

As the situation began to settle down, Silver introduced the Professor to the others. "Sorry about that, Professor. These are my friends. Sonic, Sally, and Blaze." The Professor went over to the others, though was far more interested in Blaze's powers. "Zat vas incredible! How did you learn to control fire?" he asked her, completely forgetting to introduce himself. Silver just facepalmed. He knew that the Professor could be rather... scatterbrained at times, but this wasn't helping matters.

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru looks at Toko and immediately gives her a hug. "Toko! There you are!" The girl exclaims.

After some silence, Komaru mumbles. "...I could ask the same for you, too."

Toko had gotten so used to Komaru's hugging that she doesn't grumble about them anymore. She might've even smiled a little. But she starts hugging the manga tightly and looks down on the floor, having heard what Komaru mumbled.

"I...I need to apologize to you f-f-for what h-h-happen with that movie. I-I-I couldn't protect you...I promised to protect you..." Toko's voice goes quieter but she still tries to continue. "You could've died and it was Yuta who ultimately s-s-saved you. I-It was thanks t-to his idea....and....y-y-you two are dating now, right? I-I-I can't be s-s-some third wheel to you b-b-both..."

She releases her grip on the manga and offers it to Komaru.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170203204503

"H-Here, I found this in the l-library. I f-figured you'd get a kick out of seeing it again. Consider it a parting gift...I give you m-my blessing...I can't be your partner anymore...s-s-so you should go t-to Yuta and get married and have kids and whatever...I'd just get in your way..."

Toko had stopped talking but kept he head down, not even looking at Komaru. She couldn't bare to see her go, so she just refused to look when it had to happen.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

"EEK!" The Professor was completely unprepared for Blaze's powers, let alone her fury. He quickly let go of Silver, who fell face-first into the snow, and hid behind a rock. "Vait! I come in peace!" Not wanting to see the Professor get incinerated, Silver quickly got up and explained the situation. "Stop! It's okay, Blaze! He's a good guy!"

After a moment, Blaze stops, her flames fading off into the air. She looks regretfully at Silver, embarrassed. "O-oh..."

She bows to the Professor in a regal manner, as she says, "My deepest apologies. I hope you can forgive me for this."

3 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

As the situation began to settle down, Silver introduced the Professor to the others. "Sorry about that, Professor. These are my friends. Sonic, Sally, and Blaze." The Professor went over to the others, though was far more interested in Blaze's powers. "Zat vas incredible! How did you learn to control fire?" he asked her, completely forgetting to introduce himself. Silver just facepalmed. He knew that the Professor could be rather... scatterbrained at times, but this wasn't helping matters.

Sally greeted, "Hello, prof--" She looks over to the Professor's interest in Blaze, the freedom fighter as confused as she was.

Blaze stumbles back in surprise, not expecting this sort of greeting. Especially after threatening him! "I was cursed with pyrokinesis as a baby. My parents showed me how to use it," she explains, confused at his apparent interest in her powers.

Sally watched on with evergrowing confusion, turning to Silver with a questioning shrug.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Toko had gotten so used to Komaru's hugging that she doesn't grumble about them anymore. She might've even smiled a little. But she starts hugging the manga tightly and looks down on the floor, having heard what Komaru mumbled.

"I...I need to apologize to you f-f-for what h-h-happen with that movie. I-I-I couldn't protect you...I promised to protect you..." Toko's voice goes quieter but she still tries to continue. "You could've died and it was Yuta who ultimately s-s-saved you. I-It was thanks t-to his idea....and....y-y-you two are dating now, right? I-I-I can't be s-s-some third wheel to you b-b-both..."

She releases her grip on the manga and offers it to Komaru.

Hide contents

latest?cb=20170203204503

"H-Here, I found this in the l-library. I f-figured you'd get a kick out of seeing it again. Consider it a parting gift...I give you m-my blessing...I can't be your partner anymore...s-s-so you should go t-to Yuta and get married and have kids and whatever...I'd just get in your way..."

Toko had stopped talking but kept he head down, not even looking at Komaru. She couldn't bare to see her go, so she just refused to look when it had to happen.

Komaru grabs the manga, her hand pressing against the cover. Putting it aside, she decides to focus on much more important matters than her favorite book.

Komaru looks at Toko, her face that of concern. "Oh, Toki... Even if I'm dating Yuta, you know I won't ever replace you! You'll ALWAYS be my BFF, you know?"

"Remember what happened with Monaca? You had the choice. Save Byakuya, or save me. You chose both of us. What makes you think it would be any different for me, too?"

256?cb=20170629150504

"Toko. You'd never get in my way. In fact, you help me find my way."

• Thumbs Up 3

13 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru grabs the manga, her hand pressing against the cover. Putting it aside, she decides to focus on much more important matters than her favorite book.

Komaru looks at Toko, her face that of concern. "Oh, Toki... Even if I'm dating Yuta, you know I won't ever replace you! You'll ALWAYS be my BFF, you know?"

"Remember what happened with Monaca? You had the choice. Save Byakuya, or save me. You chose both of us. What makes you think it would be any different for me, too?"

256?cb=20170629150504

"Toko. You'd never get in my way. In fact, you help me find my way."

"...yeah...I guess I did..." Toko lifts up her head as she recalls that memory thanks to Komaru and eventually she looks up at her best friends face.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170701164543

"I guess I make a pretty good role model..." She jokingly says as she smiles slightly. "Stupid damn virgin learning from an idiot like me..." She mumbles a little and rests her head on Komaru's shoulder.

Whether it was due to her worries being over or the energy she used to get to Komaru, Toko had fallen asleep instantly. She looked so peaceful as she slept, she even kept that smile on her face.

• Thumbs Up 3