Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Clockwork simply closed his eyes, taking sharp and deep breathes. "In a manner of speaking, yes. We've already had this conversation before. However, it seems someone has went and interfered with time for some unforeseen reason, also altering your memories to go along with it..." Clockwork said, as he reopened his eyes and glared around the room annoyed. "And already, the results show. Time's already had some slight alterations, I can even see some new members". Clockwork said, looking at Deku and Josuke.

"Time? Conversation? Before? Is it me or is this old man ghost off his rocker?" Yuta asked with an expression of disbelief and annoyance. With this, Hina practically choked on one of the doughnuts, as she desperately tried to gasp for air. 

"Y-Yuta! Bro, please don't piss off the magical time ghost who can hurt us very very verrrrry badly". Hina said, trying to calm things. 

"Umm, excuse me sir," Deku said meekly.

This was the first time he meet someone like Clockwork so he tried to act polite.

" I'm very confused here since I'm new. Can you inform me and my friend Josuke on what's happening?"

• Thumbs Up 4

Sonic looks at the newcomers. "So, I was right! I-I wasn't dreaming the whole time, things reset!" He glares at Tails, poking at his brother. "Unlike a certain someone he thought otherwise"

"Looks like somebody's wrong~!" Neptune sticks her tongue out.

Tails sighs. "Guess so... Then that means we're doing whatever we were doing all over again?"

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Time? Conversation? Before? Is it me or is this old man ghost off his rocker?" Yuta asked with an expression of disbelief and annoyance.

"Actually..." Silver replied, "I don't think so. I mean, if what he said means what I think he said, then that could explain the weird case of deja vu I've been feeling lately."

• Thumbs Up 4

The elevator to the EPF opened again revealing Celes and Kirumi. "Sorry. We were running late because of chores" Kirumi said. Celes said nothing as she sat down while Kirumi remained standing. "If you need me to get anything I'll be glad to be of your assistance" Kirumi said.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oh, come off it," Jessica said, rolling her eyes. "You don't believe in this deja vu thing, do you? I mean, I'm looking at this guy right now, and my mind's drawing a blank."

Lumina stared at Clockwork. She too was drawing blanks... but this DID feel strangely familiar...

"Hold the phone," Ibuki realised, snapped out of her brainstorming, "did Old Man Ghostgeezer say someone was messing with time?!" She gulped, her pupils shrinking in dread. "W-What if some evil force has gone back in time to step on butterflies, and change the history of mankind so that we evolve into oozing gray jelly puppers?!"

"I dunno how stepping on my grandmas would cause that," Star replied, misunderstanding Ibuki's point.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

"Umm, excuse me sir," Deku said meekly.

This was the first time he meet someone like Clockwork so he tried to act polite.

" I'm very confused here since I'm new. Can you inform me and my friend Josuke on what's happening?"

"Hmm. Yes, indeed. Introductions would be in order I suppose..." Clockwork said, as he hit his staff into the ground. As he did this, he briefly phased out of existence and phased back in, his appearance altering in front of the Skylanders' eyes. With this, the wrinkles and beard vanished, as Clockwork took the appearance of that of a young, bulky, healthy man. 

350?cb=20160716065905

"I am Clockwork, the Ghost Keeper of Time. I am one of many people across the multiverse that guard time and try to fix errors and alterations in time. You see, by changing the past, even with the slightest alteration, it can irreversibly cause damage to the timeline, and cause multiple and multiple changes, many that can be more and more damaging to the lives. My job is of course to correct these alterations, and typically unless it's in absolute extreme cases like with your silver hedgehog friend there, I shall harshly judge those who do it..." Clockwork said, explaining his situation, before turning his attention to Sonic, his eyes suddenly taking a look of anger.

"For the record Sonic, if our alliance is to maintain, I demand that you tell your "Edgeworth" to keep his students under better control, and for you to better watch your allies. Do not believe I didn't detect that foolish cat thing opening a portal in time for the purpose of what you'd call a "Forth-Wall Joke". The timestream is not a playplace for simple childish and selfish needs". Clockwork added, knowing full well what had occurred a few days ago.

• Thumbs Up 7

"So basically time is warped and space is bendable?" Mog asked.

Sarge and Ayna could only shrug. Who knows in the mulitverse, both of them saw a town in the underworld and are fighting against a evil robot teddy bear and a god of death from spreading despair. 

Ray began to sweat profusely... that conversation Saffron and Black Death had... surely didn't mean anything...right?

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"For the record Sonic, if our alliance is to maintain, I demand that you tell your "Edgeworth" to keep his students under better control, and for you to better watch your allies. Do not believe I didn't detect that foolish cat thing opening a portal in time for the purpose of what you'd call a "Forth-Wall Joke". The timestream is not a playplace for simple childish and selfish needs". Clockwork added, knowing full well what had occurred a few days ago.

Sonic clenches his fist, angry that one of his own decided to tamper with the flow of time so recklessly. "Understood." He simply replies.

"Anyway, is that all you're here to say? Or is something more sinister among us? Judging from Homura's conclusion, I'm assuming the latter, right?"

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"For the record Sonic, if our alliance is to maintain, I demand that you tell your "Edgeworth" to keep his students under better control, and for you to better watch your allies. Do not believe I didn't detect that cat thing opening a portal in time for the purpose of what you'd call a "Forth-Wall Joke". The timestream is not a playplace for simple childish and selfish needs". Clockwork added, knowing full well what had occurred a few days ago.

"Wait, you mean Blaze?" Ivorn asked, amazed by this being with authority over time. "I didn't think she'd have that power; isn't using fire enough for her?"

Jessica shook her head. "No, I doubt it was her; doesn't seem like something she'd have... I'd say Katii, but I doubt time travel is something you learn from any old book..."

Magearna looked around, concerned. "So you're saying that whoever it was, they're what's causing this issue?"

"I rather doubt that," Jessica said. "I don't think that's all Clockwork here has to say..."

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"Wait, you mean Blaze?" Ivorn asked, amazed by this being with authority over time. "I didn't think she'd have that power; isn't using fire enough for her?"

Jessica shook her head. "No, I doubt it was her; doesn't seem like something she'd have... I'd say Katii, but I doubt time travel is something you learn from any old book..."

"I believe you would refer to his species as a "mancat". Even though I was unaware that was an actual species, hence the "cat thing". I am a guardian of time, not a guardian of the pet store down the street". Clockwork said with an extremely dry wit. As he said this, Nagito simply gave a smile as he took a drink from his cup of coffee and ate some of his bagel. 

"So what you're saying is that someone decided to mess with our memories and alter time? Hm, I wonder for what purpose". Nagito said, pondering the mystery that had arisen over the matter. 

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic clenches his fist, angry that one of his own decided to tamper with the flow of time so recklessly. "Understood." He simply replies.

"Anyway, is that all you're here to say? Or is something more sinister among us? Judging from Homura's conclusion, I'm assuming the latter, right?"

"Correct. As perceptive as always Sonic". Clockwork said, as he phased out of existence again, his appearance altering again. When the Skylanders looked at him again, his size decreased heavily, and in general, he appeared to have taken the form of a child. 

latest?cb=20160716065905

"Yes, it does appear that the timestream is once again in danger...". Clockwork said, as he began examining the timeline for alterations.

• Thumbs Up 4

"What's the dealy-o, then?" Kyubey asks, hopping onto the table, observing the tiny ghost. "We'll get time sorted out faster than you can say Timey-Wimey, so let's rock!"

Neptune glares at Kyubey. "I was gonna make the Doctor Who joke!"

Kyubey playfully sticks his tongue out.

• Thumbs Up 3

Saffron notices Ray, he looks like he's about to blow a gasket upon what Clockwork said.

"Still don't wanna fight him?" Saffron coyly asks.

"If I find out that our place has been scrambled completely on top of what the Metarex did... I'm going to master my inner monster and then I'm going to put Terri in a triangle choke." Ray quietly tells her, gritting his teeth.

Saffron can only smile a devilish grin.

• Thumbs Up 4

Silver started thinking about what Clockwork was saying, both about the time-stream, and 'judging' those who time-travelled. "So then... is he saying that someone like Eggman Nega would be judged for his actions? But... only if I hadn't travelled back to stop him?" he thought. Silver then decided to focus on what was going on now, before he could get any more confused.

26 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Sheesh. Next thing you know, someone'll decide to go back in time just to visit an amusement park or something..." Chi offhandedly commented. Silver seemed... oddly worried after hearing this, for some reason.

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Yes, it does appear that the timestream is once again in danger...". Clockwork said, as he began examining the timeline for alterations.

"You mean like a 'world-ending paradox' kinda danger, or 'someone's gonna never exist' kinda danger?" asked Chi, somewhat aware of the usual time-travel 'tropes'.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

Silver started thinking about what Clockwork was saying, both about the time-stream, and 'judging' those who time-travelled. "So then... is he saying that someone like Eggman Nega would be judged for his actions? But... only if I hadn't travelled back to stop him?" he thought. Silver then decided to focus on what was going on now, before he could get any more confused.

"Sheesh. Next thing you know, someone'll decide to just go back in time to visit an amusement park..." Chi offhandedly commented. Silver seemed... oddly worried after hearing this, for some reason.

"You mean like a 'world-ending paradox' kinda danger, or 'someone's gonna never exist' kinda danger?" asked Chi, somewhat aware of the usual time-travel 'tropes'.

Clockwork simply raises an eyebrow in regards to Silver's worried look from Chi's off hand comment. Again, he was well-aware of the hedgehog's escapades but decided in this one rare case that the ends justified the means. 

"In any case, yes. The timestream has been altered. The situation is the same as it was previously. Two villains have gone back in time using time energy that's erupting from the Danganronpa universe. These villains are intent on erasing the history of some people here, that specifically being Jessica @Spin Attaxx" Clockwork said, as he pointed his finger towards her.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Danganronpa universe... Jess' universe..." Sayaka thinks for a moment before she was interrupted by Hiyoko.

Hiyoko waves her hand in front of Sayaka. "Hellooooooo, dumbass! Why we were here in the first place?!" She tells Sayaka, pointing at herself, Sonia and Ibuki. "Two people that looks like they came from Jessica's world were stranded on my world and taken in by Monokumas! This is no doubt the aftermath!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Jessica gazed at Clockwork, then at the hand pointing to her. "W-Wait, me?!" she panicked.

Ibuki snapped her fingers and pointed in no particular direction. "So THAT'S who the ol' F. F. found in Towa City! Great!"

"Never mind that!" Jessica snapped. "Baby Time Lord here says they're trying to erase me from history!"

Lumina turned to Clockwork. "So, where have they gone? Are they going to smother her in her crib? Kill her mum? Step on a butterfly?"

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS OBSESSED WITH STEPPING ON MY FAMILY?!" Star asked, annoyed.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I fail to see the correlation between the two" Celes said, "why does my universe has anything do with another's?" Celes realized what she said. "No not that universe. I'd rather not visit that one..."

"More specifically why is there any involvement with the other series to attack another one in the past..." Sion said as she started to make guess work.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica gazed at Clockwork, then at the hand pointing to her. "W-Wait, me?!" she panicked.

Ibuki snapped her fingers and pointed in no particular direction. "So THAT'S who the ol' F. F. found in Towa City! Great!"

"Never mind that," Jessica gulped, "Baby Time Lord here says they're trying to erase me from history!"

Lumina turned to Clockwork. "So, where have they gone? Are they going to smother her in her crib? Kill her mum? Step on a butterfly?"

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS OBSESSED WITH STEPPING ON MY FAMILY?!" Star asked, annoyed.

Clockwork simply facepalmed in response to Star. "Look, we've gone through this conversation before, so I'm just going to fasttrack us. The alterations have already happened. It is now only a matter of time before the timeline catches up to the present and alters it to match the new history. Soon, Jessica shall be erased from history. She will never have met you all. Therefore, you will not remember her. Any of her actions will not have happened. None of your friendships will have happened. Everything...will be erased". Clockwork explained the situation, as his form changed back into his adult form.

"And I presume you want us to go back and stop us. Well, for Jess' sake, I shall lend my abilities in the name of hope". Nagito said, finishing his coffee and smiling.

3 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"I fail to see the correlation between the two" Celes said, "why does my universe has anything do with another's?" Celes realized what she said. "No not that universe. I'd rather not visit that one..."

"More specifically why is there any involvement with the other series to attack another one in the past..." Sion said as she started to make guess work.

"That, I do not know. That is just the location of the time energy". Clockwork explained.

• Thumbs Up 4

"E-Erased? I-I don't want anybody being erased!" Ray panicked.

"It's O.K. Ray we'll help Jessica so that way she'll stay with everyone!" Flame reassured him.

Flame had been somewhat paying attention to Clockwork but it was hard since his age kept fluctuating. It was kind of funny to watch.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hah hah, you're gonna be erased!" Shade cackled at Jessica. "And if you're not around, then Lumina and all the others won't have anyone to help save... them... on..." His big mocking speech had hit a roadblock as the realisation that Shade was one of those others slowly dawned on him. "...JESS, YOU GOTTA SAVE YOURSELF FOR MY SAKE!" he shouted, grabbing Jessica by the hoodie and shaking her wildly.

"YoU tHiNk I dOn'T wAnT tO dO tHaT?!" Jessica said as she was shaken by Shade.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

57 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Woooooah, a ghost?!" Ibuki cooed, gazing at Clockwork. "WOW! This is so metal! Ibuki's gonna write a song about this!" She shut her eyes and poked her head, brainstorming lyrics, tones, time signatures, and names.

"So, who's gonna break the news to her that we've got a ghost rockstar with us too?", Cloud whsipered to Undyne, who shrugged in response.

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Clockwork simply facepalmed in response to Star. "Look, we've gone through this conversation before, so I'm just going to fasttrack us. The alterations have already happened. It is now only a matter of time before the timeline catches up to the present and alters it to match the new history. Soon, Jessica shall be erased from history. She will never have met you all. Therefore, you will not remember her. Any of her actions will not have happened. None of your friendships will have happened. Everything...will be erased". Clockwork explained the situation, as his form changed back into his adult form.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/storm41.gif

"Goodness! It's never good to see a time controller aggravated!", Storm said as she entered the room.

She understood the situation all too well, getting deja vu as her compatriot had as well.

"He's not wrong though! We most certainly have dealt, at least partially through with a venture akin to this! I sense that foul play to our time line was dealt....in more than one way too!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Sayaka takes a step back in disbelief. "Jessica... e-erased?" She stares at one of her closest friends in the multiverse and shakes her head. "No... NO, I can't let that happen!"

Sayaka looks back to Clockwork, desperately. "Where do we go? When do we go? We need to set things straight right away!"

• Thumbs Up 3

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"...So it's a bit of both?" said Chi, trying to hide any sense of worry he had. "Then we need to act on this ASAP, especially if we've technically done this before!"

19 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"I suppose it's not too hard to believe..." said Silver. "I mean, we all come from vastly different worlds. I don't think it would be too unlikely for another party to gather resources from one world, and use them in another. Eggman and Wily proved that already!" he added.

Chi then chimed in. "Although, if whoever's behind this took something from the world you're referring to, then the threat levels could be... I mean, ARE, rather high."

Finally, Omega spoke up. "SHALL WE PROCEED? I WOULD PREFER TO FINISH THIS NOW!" he said, itching to get into some action.

• Thumbs Up 3

Clockwork closed his eyes and thought. "It appears I've no longer got a choice. I shall assist you in correcting your post and fixing your friend's timeline". Clockwork said, as he smashed his staff into the ground, casuing a large stopwatch to appear in front of the Skylanders. The hands of the clock begin winding around rapidly as the interior of the clock suddenly vanishes into a bright blue light, creating a time portal.

"I shall take you to each location of the time alterations. I shall entrust you all in locating the alterations and fixing them as such". Clockwork explained. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Genji shrugged, trying to make sense of this plot. "So someone altered time in the past, and we have to go back to make sure they don't. Does that not create a paradox that makes this not happen, because us as we know it won't exist to stop them?"

Nicole clutches her head, all of her processing paining her. "How about we don't think about it?" Nicole suggests, strained.

• Thumbs Up 5