Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"You're nervous,  I can tell ", a tall fall figure said,  appearing out from the shadows.

"She's one of the nice ones. Cocky a bit. But still,  one of the good ones ", he said dryly. 

Storm scoffed at his remark and snorted. 

"The Batman,  I see. As timely with that dry sense of humor as you are with startling the unsuspecting with however you sneak in and out of rooms".

"Just one of my talents I do without powers ", Batman said smirking,  "But I digress".

"Sigh. Child. It's alright,  I won't lash out at you ", Storm promised Deku. "So,  pray tell,  who are you and your friends?"

Batman (DC Superheroes) Bio:

Reveal hidden contents

46ae9ba4958a099655cae1897bfd0eb4.jpg&key

Batman - Support Unit Character

Class: Ninja

Elements: Dark & Tech

Category: Sensei

Theme: 

Bio: As a child, billionaire Bruce Wayne watched helplessly as his parents Thomas and Martha were shot and killed by a petty mugger named Joe Chill. Upon witnessing their deaths, the young Wayne took an oath of vengeance against crime so that no one else would have to suffer the tragedy that he had.

Wayne spent years venturing the world, learning many forms of combat and training himself to physical and intellectual perfection. Upon his return to Gotham, Wayne delved into crime-fighting, with disastrous results. As the injured young man sat alone in his study dwelling upon his dilemma and the fact that criminals are a "cowardly, superstitious lot", he figured that the best way to get to them was through sheer terror. At that moment, as if a sign from God, a huge bat flew in through his study window.

This bat provided Bruce with the inspiration he had been searching for. He donned a costume complete with a long, black cape and a cowl with huge, pointed ears and became the creature the criminals of Gotham would now know and fear: The Dark Knight... Batman.

Batman first came across the Skylanders in search of Nightwing who had gona missing and presumed dead. It happened to be during the Infamous Bootleg Trial with their main opposition being the Joker. The Batman temporarily joined the Skylanders, but after Nightwing was found, not too long afterward, he left to go off in search of Nightwing's kidnapped beloved, Starfire. It seems that he and Wonder Woman may be onto something, but it looks like he'll have to swallow his pride and rejoin the Skylanders........joy.

After a few seconds of shock, Deku answered Storm.

"Well my name is Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku."

He then gestured to Josuke, "this is my friend Josuke," and gesturing over to Nicole, "and this is Nicole."

• Thumbs Up 2

29 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Black Death went over to Saffron. "I am deeply sorry for Terriful's actions. Unfortunately, he didn't stay long enough for the actual results to come in. The slip resulted in a K.O. which allowed Terriful to win. He left shortly after. But it was just that. A knock out. He recovered two weeks afterwards and his life resumed records show."

BD aimed his gun and switched it to 3D mode and printed a stuffed Ultimate Purr-inator. He handed it to Saffron. "A gift." he said. @Mightyray

Saffron looked up and noticed Black Death approach her. Ray was absolutely terrified of the robot, Saffron on the other hand oddly enough wasn't, despite her hatred for Eggman's robots any other robot that was made by any other person she was fine with.

"Really? You mean he didn't screw with our history forever?" Saffron asked picking up the Ultimate Purr-inator plush from her hands. "Awesome!"

"You, I like you." Saffron smiled as Ray also smiled as well, but it was clear he was still very nervous around the bot. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, RedFox99 said:

After a few seconds of shock, Deku answered Storm.

"Well my name is Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku."

He then gestured to Josuke, "this is my friend Josuke," and gesturing over to Nicole, "and this is Nicole."

Storm cordially nodded in response. 

"There is no need to introduce me to Nicole.  We are of course,  already on friendly terms ", she said smiling. @Polkadi

"Still though,  I must say,  I am pleased to meet you and this Mr. Josuke @Diamond Dragon X. Oh! Forgive me,  but just a few seconds ago,  I noticed a look of familiarity from you when you glanced. I don't suppose you have mutants or super heroes back from where you hail too, do you?", she inquired. 

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Deku though it over and thought up two question. He spoke up to ask the first one.

"So what's our job in the academy?"

"While on the island, you can do what you wish, or you can learn about the multiverse." Nicole answers, putting her hands together. "If you want to succeed, do attend as many classes as you can. From time to time, we will get missions on the field to fight for the safety of the multiverse. Some small, and some very big and multiverse threatening."

Nicole smiles, concluding, "Those are the basics of what's expected here."

• Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"While on the island, you can do what you wish, or you can learn about the multiverse." Nicole answers, putting her hands together. "If you want to succeed, do attend as many classes as you can. From time to time, we will get missions on the field to fight for the safety of the multiverse. Some small, and some very big and multiverse threatening."

Nicole smiles, concluding, "Those are the basics of what's expected here."

"O-oh, ok," Deku said as he scratched his head.

He had a little difficulty asking the next question, but he managed to get it out.

"And my next question is: who's Sally?"

• Thumbs Up 2

49 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

"O-oh, ok," Deku said as he scratched his head.

He had a little difficulty asking the next question, but he managed to get it out.

"And my next question is: who's Sally?"

Nicole hesitated for a moment. She looks down, sighing sadly.

"She's a friend. My best friend..."

Shaking her head, she continues, "Sally Acorn, Princess of the Kingdom of Acorns, leader of the Freedom Fighters, and another Skylander here. She originally came here because she wanted to protect one of her closest friends, Sonic the Hedgehog, while he is here." Nicole then looks away, saddened. "She was captured, however, by LOSE, a villainous organisation who really do not like us. And she was turned into a robot, an unwilling soldier to their forces."

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole hesitated for a moment. She looks down, sighing sadly.

"She's a friend. My best friend..."

Shaking her head, she continues, "Sally Acorn, Princess of the Kingdom of Acorns, leader of the Freedom Fighters, and another Skylander here. She originally came here because she wanted to protect one of her closest friends, Sonic the Hedgehog, while he is here." Nicole then looks away, saddened. "She was captured, however, by LOSE, a villainous organisation who really do not like us. And she was turned into a robot, an unwilling soldier to their forces."

Deku's eyes sprang wide-open and he let out a gasp. Words couldn't describe how he felt about that. Having one of your friends be turned into a robot slave must have been excruciating. 

"I-i'm sorry Nicole," Deku said as he began to shake, trying hold back tears, "I didn't realize that that happened to her."

The boy now felt guilty about making the lynx relive a horrid memory like that.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Deku's eyes sprang wide-open and he let out a gasp. Words couldn't describe how he felt about that. Having one of your friends be turned into a robot slave must have been excruciating. 

"I-i'm sorry Nicole," Deku said as he began to shake, trying hold back tears, "I didn't realize that that happened to her."

The boy now felt guilty about making the lynx relive a horrid memory like that.

"It was nothing we could do," Nicole tells Deku. "Her capture was done all too well."

Going ahead to explain, Nicole tries to shake off her sadness, as she says, "She led a stealth mission into the home base of LOSE with some other Skylanders tagging along with her. From what I'm told, things were going well. Then Sally was captured out of nowhere without the others even realising. She sent out a distress call, but the others were just too busy to answer. I wasn't there on the mission, and neither was Sonic..."

Her hands ball up into fists, as she thinks sourly of someone in LOSE. "That Eggman, he outsmarted us all... All to get his grubby hands on one person..."

Shaking her head and shrugging the topic off, Nicole asks, "Shall we continue on with the tour?"

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"It was nothing we could do," Nicole tells Deku. "Her capture was done all too well."

Going ahead to explain, Nicole tries to shake off her sadness, as she says, "She lead a stealth mission into the home base of LOSE with some other Skylanders tagging along with her. From what I'm told, things were going well. Then Sally was captured out of nowhere without the others even realising. She sent out a distress call, but the others were just too busy to answer. I wasn't there on the mission, and neither was Sonic..."

Her hands ball up into fists, as she thinks sourly of someone in LOSE. "That Eggman, he outsmarted us all... All to get his grubby hands on one person..."

Shaking her head and shrugging the topic off, Nicole asks, "Shall we continue on with the tour?"

Deku was a bit surprised by her suddenly changing the subject; but he knew she suffered enough so he decided not to press on.

"S-sure thing," Deku said a bit uncomfortably.

He turned his attention to Storm and the Batman, "I was nice meeting you two."

With that, the three students continued the store.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Storm cordially nodded in response. 

"There is no need to introduce me to Nicole.  We are of course,  already on friendly terms ", she said smiling. @Polkadi

"Still though,  I must say,  I am pleased to meet you and this Mr. Josuke @Diamond Dragon X. Oh! Forgive me,  but just a few seconds ago,  I noticed a look of familiarity from you when you glanced. I don't suppose you have mutants or super heroes back from where you hail too, do you?", she inquired. 

14 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Going ahead to explain, Nicole tries to shake off her sadness, as she says, "She lead a stealth mission into the home base of LOSE with some other Skylanders tagging along with her. From what I'm told, things were going well. Then Sally was captured out of nowhere without the others even realising. She sent out a distress call, but the others were just too busy to answer. I wasn't there on the mission, and neither was Sonic..."

After asking Deku her question,  Storm couldn't help but notice Nicole's demeanor. As did Batman. 

"Nicole. The Skylanders have informed us of what happened with Ms. Acorn. We can question how things could've gone differently till the end of days ", Batman said,  "But none of it,  will ever have been in vain ".

"Furthermore ", Storm added on,  "as far as I'm concerned,  no matter how good any criminal of sorts like the villainous doctor that holds her captive, they are bound to slip up eventually."

Storm rested a hand on Nicole's shoulder before she left. 

"We'll get her back,  you have my word", she said in a reassuring tone. 

12 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

"S-sure thing," Deku said a bit uncomfortably.

He turned his attention to Storm and the Batman, "I was nice meeting you two."

"Twas our pleasure to cross paths with you too!", Storm said while Batman nodded in response. 

She waved him and Josuke off. 

"Best of luck,  here at the Academy!", she called off to them as they departed.

• Thumbs Up 4

Elsewhere, Chi was still in conversation with Blaze. @Polkadi During this, he'd been learning a bit about her world. "So your home is constantly invaded by a crew of robot pirates? ...I guess that would explain why that Captain... er, 'whatever-his-name-was' had possession of you while you were roboticised," he commented. "But then, what was the deal with his 'spontaneous combustion'? Something doesn't add up..." Realising that he was rambling at this point, Chi apologised. "Er, sorry. I think I've troubled you enough for one day."

Meanwhile, Silver took a break from searching, and headed for the Pizza Parlour. As he entered, his stomach gave a slight 'growl'. "Huh, I guess it has been a while since I last ate something..." he remarked, heading over to the counter. Silver ordered a basic cheese-and-tomato pizza, as he wasn't too fussed with toppings. After sitting down, Silver noticed Kaede, Yusei, Star, Lumina and more. @Failinhearts @Princess Jellicent @Spin Attaxx "Oh, hey! What are you all up to?" he asked them, curious to know what they were discussing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ember sat on her bright pink bean bag, she was cozy inside her igloo. While she had to now share it with Saffron she didn't mind, outside of Saffron's obsession with wrestling the two had a lot in common. Today however was a good day to make a couple of calls. One of which was to a former Skylander.

-kzzt-

"Come on you piece of junk program work!" Ember whined.

It took a while for ember to finally get the misfit communication program downloaded... they didn't make things easy on themselves. A weird noise then came up signaling that she had gotten though.

"About time, making me wait a good 10 minutes, hmph!" 

"This is misfit command, who is calling?" A voice popped on the other side. "Please make yourself known immediately or communication will be terminated."

"Ahh, I'm Skylander Ember from Club Penguin's Skylander division, m-member of Delta Squad!" Ember quickly replied.

"You're with Sgt.Fenix correct?"

"Yes."

"State your business."

"I wish to speak to Yaya Panda please?"

"Hang on, one moment."

Ember took a deep breath and sighed. These misfits were a pain to get in touch with... how the hell did Sarge managed to get in touch with them when Delta was going to help fight Lord Vortec?

"O.K. she's currently on a mission right now, do you wish to leave a message?" The voice spoke up.

"Yes, please. Tell her that Ember called and she's got a lot of stuff to talk about."

"Right, I've tracked your code and placed your I.P. on the friends list." The voice then added.

"I'll let Yaya of Team 32 that you wish to talk at a later date."

"Goodbye."

-kzzt-

Ember pouted... Well, that was disappointing. She hadn't heard anything from Yaya since she left to go join the Misfits. You better not have forgotten about us you giant car loving nerd!

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Elsewhere, Chi was still in conversation with Blaze. @Polkadi During this, he'd been learning a bit about her world. "So your home is constantly invaded by a crew of robot pirates? ...I guess that would explain why that Captain... er, 'whatever-his-name-was' had possession of you while you were roboticised," he commented. "But then, what was the deal with his 'spontaneous combustion'? Something doesn't add up..." Realising that he was rambling at this point, Chi apologised. "Er, sorry. I think I've troubled you enough for one day."

"It is fine," Blaze says, not really that troubled after all. "I do not know about any explosion. As far as I know, the Captain is still out there somewhere."

Blaze starts thinking with great confusion, rubbing her chin. "Though, I do wonder... The pirates usually go for the Jeweled Sceptre, which I must guard with my life. They attacked my kingdom, and I was prepared to guard the Sceptre..."

"...Yet, the last words I can remember were 'we're not here for that'..."

1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

After asking Deku her question,  Storm couldn't help but notice Nicole's demeanor. As did Batman. 

"Nicole. The Skylanders have informed us of what happened with Ms. Acorn. We can question how things could've gone differently till the end of days ", Batman said,  "But none of it,  will ever have been in vain ".

"Furthermore ", Storm added on,  "as far as I'm concerned,  no matter how good any criminal of sorts like the villainous doctor that holds her captive, they are bound to slip up eventually."

Storm rested a hand on Nicole's shoulder before she left. 

"We'll get her back,  you have my word", she said in a reassuring tone. 

Nicole nodded silently, as she then made her way out of the Ski Lodge, and down to the Beach.

She couldn't let this drag her down, so she simply hoped for the best.

• Thumbs Up 4

10 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"It is fine," Blaze says, not really that troubled after all. "I do not know about any explosion. As far as I know, the Captain still out there somewhere."

Blaze starts thinking with great confusion, rubbing her chin. "Though, I do wonder... The pirates usually go for the Jeweled Sceptre, which I must guard with my life. They attacked my kingdom, and I was prepared to guard the Sceptre..."

Nicole nodded silently, as she then made her way out of the Ski Lodge, and down to the Beach.

She couldn't let this drag her down, so she simply hoped for the best.

As the three students headed to the beach, Josuke and Deku noticed the increasing heat. This prompted them to take off their coats.

"Why did it suddenly get so hot?"

• Thumbs Up 3

27 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Meanwhile, Silver took a break from searching, and headed for the Pizza Parlour. As he entered, his stomach gave a slight 'growl'. "Huh, I guess it has been a while since I last ate something..." he remarked, heading over to the counter. Silver ordered a basic cheese-and-tomato pizza, as he wasn't too fussed with toppings. After sitting down, Silver noticed Kaede, Yusei, Star, Lumina and more. @Failinhearts @Princess Jellicent @Spin Attaxx "Oh, hey! What are you all up to?" he asked them, curious to know what they were discussing.

Kaede turns to Silver. "Oh, hello, Silver!" She greets the white hedgehog.  "I'm just enjoying a little lunch of my own."

Kaede notices the equations Yusei wrote might've caught Silver's eye, so she decides to explain. "If you're wondering about those, Yusei's trying to think of some sort of transportation system."  She says.

• Thumbs Up 3

37 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"It is fine," Blaze says, not really that troubled after all. "I do not know about any explosion. As far as I know, the Captain is still out there somewhere."

"I take it that was just before you were roboticised?" Chi asked. The way Blaze had described these events, it sounded like the pirates were solely focused on capturing her, and nothing else. "That is strange, though. I may not know what this 'Jewelled Sceptre' can do, but it doesn't sound like the kind of thing a pirate would just ignore..." Chi began to ponder. "Hmm. Maybe they were under strict orders? ...But then, they're pirates! How would someone be able to keep pirates away from treasure?"

35 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede turns to Silver. "Oh, hello, Silver!" She greets the white hedgehog.  "I'm just enjoying a little lunch of my own."

Kaede notices the equations Yusei wrote might've caught Silver's eye, so she decides to explain. "If you're wondering about those, Yusei's trying to think of some sort of transportation system."  She says.

"Transportation system?" Silver was curious about Yusei's plans. Upon closer inspection, Silver got a basic grasp of what they were. "Oh, you mean like a new way to travel the multiverse?" he asked. "The only way I've been able to travel the multiverse so far is with the Genesis Portals. And I can tell you right now, they are not a fun way to travel!" Silver tried to study the equations, but they barely made sense to him. "I dunno if I'd be able help with this. Kinda wish the Professor was here, right about now..." he added, feeling somewhat disappointed. Ultimately however, Silver remained optimistic. "Then again, you're probably not too far off of finding what you need for this to work!" he told Yusei. @Princess Jellicent

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Transportation system?" Silver was curious about Yusei's plans. Upon closer inspection, Silver got a basic grasp of what they were. "Oh, you mean like a new way to travel the multiverse?" he asked. "The only way I've been able to travel the multiverse so far is with the Genesis Portals. And I can tell you right now, they are not a fun way to travel!" Silver tried to study the equations, but they barely made sense to him. "I dunno if I'd be able help with this. Kinda wish the Professor was here, right about now..." he added, feeling somewhat disappointed. Ultimately however, Silver remained optimistic. "Then again, you're probably not too far off of finding what you need for this to work!" he told Yusei. @Princess Jellicent

Kaede stretches after leaning over to see the equations for a while.

"I'm sure Yusei can do it with a little help! I do know about Rift Engines, but those just make portals. However, they shoot out in front of your vehicle to quickly get from place to place. Maybe that can work if Tails installs it onto your bike?" Kaede asks Yusei. "I'm sure Tails has some!"

• Thumbs Up 4

10 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Hmmm...?" Yusei said as he looked up from his equations as he noticed Silver. "I see. This is the first time I've heard of them. I'll have to do some research them. I do want to make this a faster, safer way of travel." He then looks back at his notes. "Oh and don't worry if you're not helping too much. I appreciate the moral support."

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede stretches after leaning over to see the equations for a while.

"I'm sure Yusei can do it with a little help! I do know about Rift Engines, but those just make portals. However, they shoot out in front of your vehicle to quickly get from place to place. Maybe that can work if Tails installs it onto your bike?" Kaede asks Yusei. "I'm sure Tails has some!"

"Hmmm... Perhaps. We could use a trial session with this Rift Engine and go from there." Yusei kept his head high on his new idea.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Hmmm...?" Yusei said as he looked up from his equations as he noticed Silver. "I see. This is the first time I've heard of them. I'll have to do some research them. I do want to make this a faster, safer way of travel." He then looks back at his notes. "Oh and don't worry if you're not helping too much. I appreciate the moral support."

"Hmmm... Perhaps. We could use a trial session with this Rift Engine and go from there." Yusei kept his head high on his new idea.

Kaede nods. "Yeah! I mean, I did a little bit of research back in my days as a cleaner about Skylanders since you know... I always wanted to be one, and the original SuperChargers use them to get from place to place in a snap!" Kaede says to Yusei. She points at her head, emphasizing that she knows about these legendary devices.

• Thumbs Up 4

26 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"I take it that was just before you were roboticised?" Chi asked. The way Blaze had described these events, it sounded like the pirates were solely focused on capturing her, and nothing else. "That is strange, though. I may not know what this 'Jewelled Sceptre' can do, but it doesn't sound like the kind of thing a pirate would just ignore..." Chi began to ponder. "Hmm. Maybe they were under strict orders? ...But then, they're pirates! How would someone be able to keep pirates away from treasure?"

Blaze started to think. They were robots, and robots could be reprogrammed... Someone reprogrammed them to not steal the Jewelled Sceptre and instead capture her... There would have to be someone who dislikes her enough to want her over the Jewelled Sceptre... Someone with technological prowess...

And considering there's been rumours about him...! And Marine is missing...!

"I think I might have an idea of who's orders they were under," Blaze says, scowling. She had to go, now! She had to get back to her dimension and find him!

• Thumbs Up 4

Meanwhile at the beach, Josuke and Deku were checking out the sea while Nicole watched them. She giggled at the boys' amusement at the scenery.

"Are there any animals in the water Nicole?"

• Thumbs Up 2

19 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Meanwhile at the beach, Josuke and Deku were checking out the sea while Nicole watched them. She giggled at the boys' amusement at the scenery.

"Are there any animals in the water Nicole?"

"I just hope there are no turtles around here. I can't stand them." 

Deku got pretty confused by Josuke's hatred for the little creatures. What would a turtle even do to him?

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Diamond Dragon X said:

"I just hope there are no turtles around here. I can't stand them." 

Deku got pretty confused by Josuke's hatred for the little creatures. What would a turtle even do to him?

"What do you have against turtles Josuke," Deku said.

Unbeknownst to the two boys, a turtle began crawling over to them. It was close to Deku as it began to chew on his pants.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Watch out. There's a turtle right besides you!"

Josuke grabbed the turtle and ran away, putting it down far from where Nicole and Deku stood. He made sure to not harm it.

"Well, I don't think it will get back to us soon. I left it pretty far from here.  I dislike turtles because they're ugly. And they made me have a bad first day of highschool."

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

"Watch out. There's a turtle right besides you!"

Josuke grabbed the turtle and ran away, putting it down far from where Nicole and Deku stood. He made sure to not harm it.

"Well, I don't think it will get back to us soon. I left it pretty far from here.  I dislike turtles because they're ugly. And they made me have a bad first day of highschool."

"What happened?"

Deku and Nicole were at this point confused by Josuke's behavior. What would make the boy so uncomfortable with turtles?

• Thumbs Up 2