Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Kat stopped Lupin as he was walking with Kaede and Sig.

"H-hey Lupin. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what I did and said when I was turned into that...thing. It wasn't me, I promise..." Kat said.

• Thumbs Up 2

"It's like I said. It's not your fault." Lupin reassured her. "You were affected by the crazy gas. It's like I said, I've had far worse than simply beimg tossed into a wall."

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby shakes his head at Sayaka and Rock.

"Well... maybe you didn't ask hard enough? I'm not sure what's up with this Dr. Wily, but he sounds like a really mean person! But I'm sure the Joker will be fine! He doesn't even seem that bad, just a prankster who's a little out of line!"

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"So you wanna go to the Valentine's dance? Okay, but should you try any funny business...you'll be sorry!" Lupin said with a silly grin.

"Valentine's dance?" Sig asked.

"I thought you knew, Bugboy." Lupin said.

"Oh yeah, we gotta get ready for that!" Amitie said.

Lupin then whispered in Amitie's ear. "You know, I think I know who you'd like to ask."

Amitie then turned red. "I...I gotta go!"

"Hey Lupin! Isn't there there a certain kitten you were going to ask out!?", maya-confident%28b%29.gifMaya urged him towards Kat @Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 2

"You really don't know the Joker, do you, puffball?" Lupin asked.

"I wanna blow his friggin' brains out for turning me into a stupid cowboy." Jigen said.

Lupin then heard what Maya said.

"Oh, right. Kat, would you like to share a dance with me? I bet it'll be a fantastic time!" Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kat rubbed the back of her neck for a moment and thought. 

Gravity-Rush.jpeg

"Y'know, I'd love to come to the party with you! I'm sure it'll be fun!" Kat replied.

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

HUWdzyo.gif

"Heyyyyyy Kitten, I heard a little rumor about you and Smiles over there" Godot said, aggravated. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Kirby shakes his head again.

"No, I don't really know the Joker well... but what he did sounded like a prank pushed a little too far! I mean, it would be kinda fun to act all strange for a day, but not for forever.... Hey, where's my phone!? I thought I had it just before that gas showed up!"

Kirby searches his "hammerspace" for his phone, but he just can't find it. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Ok seriously, what's going on here?" Rocku asked.

"It's a long long story dude. We'll explain later." Comet said.

"Should we really trust Joker?" Fura asked.

"No way, we never heard of him but what everyone's saying should be more than enough proof why we shouldn't." Ty said.

"Who?" Graff asked.

"The 'silly clown'." Cariss answered sarcastically.

"Aw come on guys, as he doesn't clown around, we should be fine with him and Harley." Bud joked.

The gang minus Graff facepalmed at Bud's joke.

"I think we have more than one Joker here." Comet snarked.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Kat rubbed the back of her neck for a moment and thought. 

Gravity-Rush.jpeg

"Y'know, I'd love to come to the party with you! I'm sure it'll be fun!" Kat replied.

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

HUWdzyo.gif

"Heyyyyyy Kitten, I heard a little rumor about you and Smiles over there" Godot said, aggravated. 

"Well, ummmm, don't tell Edgeworth this, but I've kinda got a crush on him!", Maya said. "And I think today's the day I ask him out for the party!"maya-cheerful%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 3

hCrbT34.gif

"E-Excuse me a moment, Kitten" Godot said, leaving a little miffed. 

"TRITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Godot screamed.

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon A few moments later, Phoenix walks in.

latest?cb=20130329201539

"Maya. Explain. Please." 

• Thumbs Up 2

As the Academy finally calms down from all the commotion, preparations begin for the Valentine's Party.

"Sayaka, you okay?" Sonic asks from a tall ladder, putting up the banner for the dance. "You seem out of it..." He looks at the Valentine's banner.

"Ah, thinking about Kyosuke, are ya? Thinking about what it could be like if he was... you know? Here with you?" He teases.

Sayaka turns slightly red. "Eh? N-No! I'm not!"

"Well... maybe. Can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind once or twice every Valentine's."

But what I'm most worried about is Amitie... She thinks.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sgt. Fenix made his way back to the big log near the garden to sit down. He was tired and worn out and just wanted to enjoy the view again.

He had gained immense respect for the attorney team especially Edgeworth but those thoughts kept lingering on. The fight with 'Evil Terriful' made him realise more than ever just how overshadowed he was. 

However he accepted it. And no matter the odds he would be here through thick and thin.

"Hey Sarge!" Mog called out to him. "Shademon and I returned all the stuff they stole when they were Shadeyman."

Sarge just nodded. He then noticed that Ztar floating right near him looking at the sky as well.

"Can we join you?" Mog asked.

"Sure, kid." Sarge answered softly which was very unlike him. Mog and Shademon hopped on the log and sat next to Sarge watching the stars twinkle.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/18/2017 at 11:35 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

hCrbT34.gif

"E-Excuse me a moment, Kitten" Godot said, leaving a little miffed. 

"TRITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Godot screamed.

A few moments later, Phoenix walks in.

latest?cb=20130329201539

"Maya. Explain. Please." 

"Phoenix, it seems that Maya has found someone interesting, like you yourself have in Iris"miamaya-grinning%28b%29.gif

"M-mi-Mia!?", phoenix-ohshit.gifPhoenix was shocked to see his dead mentor being channeled again.

"My sister seems to be smitten with Mr. Edgeworth", and sadly it seems Diego isn't taking it so well. Since we used to....y'know date....no we were more than that. But he has to move on", Mia said.

miamaya-strict%28b%29.gif

"I'll go and help him Wright. It seems there's someone who needs your help too", she said pointing to the distraught Batman.

phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

"Right! I'll see what I can do then!", Phoenix said as he and Maya parted ways in the court as the confetti continued to fall.

• Thumbs Up 2

"I'm going to bed now, Sig...um...you okay?" Amitie asked.

"Oh. Yeah. Just thinking about stuff." Sig said.

"You sure you don't need rest? You look tired." Amitie said.

"I'm fine."

"Okay..." Amitie said. She's off to bed, wondering why Sig would stay up so late.

And then Sig is waiting.

• Thumbs Up 2

Batman saw Phoenix approaching him.

enhanced-buzz-28039-1366322507-11.jpg

"Oh, Mr. Wright. Congrats on your victory" Batman said, hiding his brooding and thoughts.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kaede sits by the door to Amitie and Sig's room, whistling to herself.

"Kaede? What are you doing sitting in some random spot in the hallway?" Tails asks.

pHtL7LV.jpg

"O-Oh! Tails! I... ummmm..."

She points to a wall socket.

MauHvES.jpg

"I was just... charging my phone! That's right!"

Tails squints his eyes in suspicion. "But there's nothing plugged in."

rIW2YI6.jpg

"...What if I told you it was invisible?"

Tails simply stands there, eyes still squinted. "You confuse me sometimes, Kaede."

Vik5tML.jpg

"..."

"Whatever, go charge your invisible phone or something." Tails simply walks away, wanting to avoid making the conversation more awkward than it already is.

• Thumbs Up 3

Amitie is sound asleep, her hat being put away. She seems so peaceful when sleeping.

Sig then proceeds to take the hat, being careful not to wake up Amitie. He then sees Kaede.

"Are we good to go?" Sig asked.

• Thumbs Up 1

MauHvES.jpg

"Yeah. Let's go. We gotta make sure we don't get spotted with her hat or else I have to make even weirder excuses! Come on!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Katii decided to head out of the academy to get some fresh air. As the sun set over the academy, Katii let out a big sigh.

tumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o7_250.png

"Valentines day already, huh?" Katii said, "Time flies fast, huh Mayhem?"

tumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o8_250.png

"Mayhem? You there?"

Usually, Mayhem would have popped up right next to Katii, lounging in the air, or leaning against the wall. Concerned, Katii began to look around, only to realize Mayhem was standing right behind her, staring out at the beach with a large bag and holding his thumb out, as if he was hitchhiking. With her concern growing, Katii made a dash towards Mayhem.

"Hey! Mayhem! What's up?" Katii shouted towards her friend,

"Oh, hey uh... Whiskers..." Mayhem smiled sheepishly, "

"Hey, Mayhem. there's a valentines day thing going on tonight... I'm not usually interested in that kind of stuff, but I was wondering if you wanted to grab some snacks from there?"

"Oh... funny you should mention snacks."

"... What do you mean, Mayhem? And, why do you have that bag?"

Mayhem turned away from Katii and sighed. He looked at the orange hue of the susnet sky. 

"Well whiskers, you remember what I promised you when we first met?"

"Um, some great power, magic?"

"That, and that you'd be a hero and loved among your peers... remember the court? Everyone said they loved you, they cared about you and didn't want you being a kleptomaniacal moron. They all wanted you back... they wanted to save you."

Katii's eyes widened. She looked away, from her mythical friend, trying not to cry. "So... I guess the contract's expired huh."
tumblr_oji3az5jLn1rammm1o5_250.png

"Indeed it has, whiskers. Indeed it has." Mayhem turned to whiskers, "You're much happier, and even though I'm a nice guy, let's face it, I can't stick around with someone who's so positive."

"I guess you're right..." Katii's eyes welled up, "But... we can figure something else out, right? You're much different from when I first met you! I know we can figure something out! I know you mayhem! You're clever?

"You know me, whiskers?" Mayhem chuckled. He removed his glasses and turned to her, startling her.

smug_by_lordrobrainiac-dazkti0.png

"Í'̛m a ̛m̀ale̢v͞o̷lent̵ g͝od͜,̶ ̡ẁh̸i̧s̨kers.͝..͠ t̶h̵er͏e'̸s ͡t͜on̕ś ̀o͡f̢ th̀i̴n̸gs̕ you ͘dòn͘'t ķno͜w͡ ab̷o͝ut ̀me. ̧Ba̡d t̕h͟i҉n͠gs.̨"͟

Katii was speechless... she was sure she never saw Mayhem without his glasses. This unusual form, his demonic voice... It sounded like a crowd of people standing before her. She knew Mayhem, well but it still filled her with terror. Sighing, Mayhem put his glasses on and walked up to her, patting her shoulder.

tumblr_oji3az5jLn1rammm1o3_250.png

"Look kid, I like ya. That's why I can't stick around... You're in a high spot right now, and I admit, I can't bring myself to drag you back down. Trust me, you're better off without me... Besides, you're not alone here. Everyone here has a ton of respect for the 'Katii the greatest thief!' People like honorable thieves."

Mayhem walked back to his bags and continued to stick his thumb out. "It's been real whiskers. You've changed a small part of me, and that's something that I can't say many hosts have ever done for me."

As soon as he said that, a black portal opened, and Mayhem picked up his bags.

"Th... thanks Mayhem." Katii sniffled, smiling, "I couldn't have done it without you."

"I'd say you did most of the work, whiskers." Mayhem tossed the bag into the portal and stepped in, "But just in case, I'll leave you some of my magic powers. Magic missile really suits you." 

As Mayhem walked into the portal he turned around with a smile, "Hey, better get going to that prom or whatever it's called. I sense an old friend of yours will be paying you a little visit."

Before Katii could ask, the portal closed. What felt like hours was only a few minutes for the Catling thief. As soon as she was finished, she turned around and walked back to the academy.

"Thanks Mayhem. See you again sometime..."

Mayhem walked through a realm between dimensions, looking in very high spirits.

"Man, who'd have thought I'd actually find myself caring for my host?" Mayhem laughed to himself."I like that kid. I don't need to bully her into giving me my daily dose of negativity..."

Mayhem approached a light. Stopping for a bit, he began to think.

"Those other Skylanders though... Hmmm... Meh." Mayhem shrugged. "No attatchment. Nothing whatsoever... And a lot of them seemed to have emotional baggage of their own. Man, Imagine the feast I would have if I managed to torment all of them. That would bring me back to godhood faster tha-

tumblr_oji3az5jLn1rammm1o7_250.png

Mayhem stopped midsentince, as a familar sinister grin spread across his face. "Hmmm... I wonder how much bad energy I'd need to get a physical form in that world?"

Chuckling to himself, he stepped through the light. He was ready to begin a new chapter in his life.

But unfortunately for everyone else was already plotting out the chapter after that.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Okay." Sig said, ready to give Amitie a nice Valentine's present. And he proceeds to follow Kaede to the tailor.

Little do they know, Lupin was listening in, and has his decoy hat ready. Lupin goes into Amitie's room, being careful not to wake her or the bugs up.

He carefully places the decoy in the room. And then he sneaks off, without a sound.

"*phew!* That was stressful." Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kaede and Sig walk down the village of Forest Crossing as they find the tailor shop somewhere in Town's Square.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"There's gotta be one somewhere..."

kuLwqEU.jpg

"Valentines does make me wonder, though... Did I have feelings for someone at some point in my life? Did someone have feelings for me? Was I ever in a relationship? I don't know. Kinda stresses me out, really. What if that special someone is still waiting for me?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"I'm sure you'll get your memories back." Sig said. "Um...I don't know if you had feelings for anyone. But you're a good person." Sig said. "Perhaps there is someone out there."

Little do they realize, Jigen was following. "I wanted to make it up to the kid...figure keeping a watch for him was the least I could do."

• Thumbs Up 1

3hv6fx9.jpg

"Yeah. I'll figure it out someday. And if there is someone waiting for me, I'll find him!"

Soon, the two arrive at a small building.

6C7BbJF.jpg

"Ah, this is it! Able Sisters! These people helped fix my clothes when I first got here. When I woke up that fateful day, my clothes were all damaged and dirty. They made it good as new! It's really the first thing I remember doing once I left the house for the first time!"

"They sound really nice. Let's go in." Sig said with a smile. He seems kinda eager to go in and get the hat all fixed up.

Jigen stands near the door when they go in, keeping a watch.

• Thumbs Up 1

The two enter the store. After a surprisingly small amount of time, Amitie's hat came out looking as good as new.

6C7BbJF.jpg

"See? What did I tell you? Look at it! The red is so much more vibrant! Not a single flaw in the stitching!"

• Thumbs Up 1