Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Sarge nods at Wright's order and heads out with Mog in search of Rexy.

"Who's Rexy?" Mog asked.

"A BIG girl who's going to give these bozos a piece of her mind!" He said running. He quickly scoops Mog and Ztar up and heads off to the academy post haste to see where she could be wandering around. 

• Thumbs Up 3

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon Batman began exiting the school, and nodded. 

"If you're going to start an investigation for your friend, I would check his office. I know Joker, and he will have left his calling card there to mock the kidnapping. If he has the other bootlegs in on this, they'll be clumsy and drop a bunch of random items that should give away the location of him". 

• Thumbs Up 3

Inkwelle ran up Phoenix and saluted. "Mr. Phoenix, sir? I don't know you all that well, but anyone who's on the side of justice is a friend of mine! I'm more than happy to lend my services in any way I can. And Kardia and Robrainiac also offered to help, Isn't that right guys?"

Kardia nodded silently as Robrainiac let out a few yeah, sure, i guesses.

Inkwelle smiled, "Anything we can do to help? Patrol the academy for any additional clues or possible suspicious activity?"

• Thumbs Up 4

"I think you can uncover your eyes now." Sig said.

So Amitie uncovered her eyes, and was relieved to not see Nep-Nep in that ghastly outfit, though she knows it won't be the last time.

"Thank goodness...that wall really hurt..." Amitie said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Inkwelle ran up Phoenix and saluted. "Mr. Phoenix, sir? I don't know you all that well, but anyone who's on the side of justice is a friend of mine! I'm more than happy to lend my services in any way I can. And Kardia and Robrainiac also offered to help, Isn't that right guys?"

Kardia nodded silently as Robrainiac let out a few yeah, sure, i guesses.

Inkwelle smiled, "Anything we can do to help? Patrol the academy for any additional clues or possible suspicious activity?"

File:Phoenix Confident 2.gif

"You bet, I need you three keeping surveillance on our opponents AND verifying our current host of clues. If everything goes according to plan, and I can get.......those two to show up in the nick of time, I'm gonna need you three and Gumshoe up for the ultimate counterattack!"

"M-m-me too, pal?", gumshoe-disheartened%28a%29.gif

"Darn right Detective, we're gonna show them what we're ALL made of in court tomorrow!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Nodding, Inkwelle quickly dipped his pen into his inkwell head and hastily scribbled down his notes. As soon as he was done, he saluted, pen still in hand.

"Sounds like a plan, Mr. Wright!" Inkwell replied enthusiastically. He turned to Detective Gumshoe, "Hey, chin up, detective. We can do this! Plus imagine the satisfaction of helping save the day when the time comes."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Guess I'm the leader." Ty bragged with a smirk. "So 'posse' where can we look for clues?" Ty asked

"Well, if we all split up and search into room, we could be able to track down any clues of Edgeworth!" Fura said.

"Nice idea Fura! We won't let you down Mr. Wright, let's go!" Comet said.

The five splited together.

• Thumbs Up 5

Ki'rbb'y walks out of the courtroom too, with his steps pounding against the floor.

"Seriously!? What was all that about!? Not only did I have to sit for such a long time, not only are we super close to losing, but I had to see all of that too! Now I've got to wash my eyes out again and stuff! And Ghostly Dan did't help.... One of these days I'm going to give him a piece of my mind, and not the food part!"

Ki'rbb'y shakes a fist to the ceiling then heads to the kitchen.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2/15/2017 at 6:12 AM, Cheawn said:

Ki'rbb'y walks out of the courtroom too, with his steps pounding against the floor.

"Seriously!? What was all that about!? Not only did I have to sit for such a long time, not only are we super close to losing, but I had to see all of that too! Now I've got to wash my eyes out again and stuff! And Ghostly Dan did't help.... One of these days I'm going to give him a piece of my mind, and not the food part!"

Ki'rbb'y shakes a fist to the ceiling then heads to the kitchen.

"You big palooka of gum! Ain't ya even been paying attention!? We're winning big time!", Harley objected.

"Oh,  now Harley,  please,  humor the young pink,  er, purple now sport.  It's much more funny seeing him talk a big game thinking he's smart when in actuality,  he's just as smart as a wad of gum anyway! Wahahahahahaha!", the Joker hooted with laughter. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"It doesn't matter anyway! We've got our ultimate trump card! Let's just saw we managed to get ourselves an edge!" Beck exclaimed to Ki'rbb'y 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"It doesn't matter anyway! We've got our ultimate trump card! Let's just saw we managed to get ourselves an edge!" Beck exclaimed to Ki'rbb'y 

"Hoohoo! I like this one. I also love a great deal irony to add to the mix with a hero working for little ol' me!", the Joker whispered over to Harley. 

While Phoenix, Maya and Gunshoe went off to Edgeworth's office,  Phoenix tried making a call bit found that-

"Dang! Joker must have had Beck jack Alter-Ego to jam our communications! I can't contact "them"!

"This isn't looking good pal!", Gunshoe said worried.

"Sigh,  looks like we're gonna have to ask more than one favor out of Rexy and company", Phoenix sighed. 

11 hours ago, Mightyray said:

Sarge nods at Wright's order and heads out with Mog in search of Rexy.

"Who's Rexy?" Mog asked.

"A BIG girl who's going to give these bozos a piece of her mind!" He said running. He quickly scoops Mog and Ztar up and heads off to the academy post haste to see where she could be wandering around. 

Rexy was hanging out with Blue by the pool made specifically for the mosasaurus who was doing laps in the water. 

• Thumbs Up 2

When Phoenix and co got to the office, they found the entire place ramsacked and in a total mess, random items scattered around the place, and a few playing cards as well.

• Thumbs Up 3

21 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

When Phoenix and co got to the office, they found the entire place ramsacked and in a total mess, random items scattered around the place, and a few playing cards as well.

"Well isn't that just dandy, pal?"

gumshoe-mad%28b%29.gif

Gumshoe complained.

"The place is trashed and that clown left his playing cards to taunt us!"

"Buck up, Detective Detective Detective", came Harvey Birdman's voice,  Image result for harvey birdman ace attorney

"With us two attorneys on the job, we should be able to think outside the box and-"

Suddenly a quick figure darted out of Edgeworth' office clutching something.

"NICK! Errrrr, Harvey! I think that was Katii! She might've taken something of importance!" maya-pumped%28b%29.gif

"Not to worry pal! I'll pursue her! Meanwhile, you guys check out Mr, Edgeworth's quarters for anything of note!"gumshoe-side%28b%29.gifGumshoe said before taking off after the kleptomaniac in hot pursuit! lildick-runwest.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

INVESTIGATION MODE

Looking on the floor, there was several items scattered about. This included Edgeworth's Steel Samurai figurine, a smashed picture of him, Gumshoe, Phoenix, Maya, Skye, Kai, Trucy, Pearly, and Franziska, several playing cards....

"Meow". 

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

INVESTIGATION MODE

Looking on the floor, there was several items scattered about. This included Edgeworth's Steel Samurai figurine, a smashed picture of him, Gumshoe, Phoenix, Maya, Skye, Kai, Trucy, Pearly, and Franziska, several playing cards....

"Meow". 

"ACK! A bird-eater! You take this one, Wright!", Birdman panicked!

phoenix-thinking%28a%29.gif

"Hmmmmm? Is that......."

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gravityrush/images/5/57/Gr-dusty.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120903211516

"a cat mad of...stars?"

"That's Dusty", came the voice of Undyne who stepped into the wrecked office with Nega-Shanate in tow.

Image result for undyne detective

"Kat's.....cat?!",

"Yup, I had a chat with that giant water dinosaur. Don't know why, but me and her seem to be able to understand each other....in a watery way so to speak. SHe told me that on the day me and her had arrived, her friend Blue, the raptor had stumbled across Kat when she was fused with her pet cat, Dusty".

"So this must be him! Oh, he looks so lonely!", Maya said. "Nick, let's keep him for now until we get Kat back to normal! I'm not taking 'No' for an answer!!"

Dusty, Kat's Cat added to the court record.

"Hmmm, there are files here on the affected Academy members in here. Edgeworth must've been doing research on them before", Phoenix elucidated.

Suddenly, a giant bird entered in through a window.

"GAH! WHAT THE!?", Phoenix said before turning back into Birdman.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/harveybirdman/images/6/62/Avenger280.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090123185755

"AVENGER!? You old chum. Good boy! You must've noticed I'd gone missing and come to save-"

"SCRAW!" The bird called.

"Oh, so you wanted to save me AND you wanted to make sure your pay was in order................well at least you came to try and save me too!"

The bird nodded as he set to a flagpole in the office.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/harveybirdman/images/5/5c/Avenger.png/revision/latest?cb=20080603195926

"Well sorry to break it to ya, but it's a bit more complicated than that, and we've got a job to win! So-"

"CAW!"

"Oh? You found a new friend did you?"

Avenger nodded and in came a familiar looking crow.

"AH! That must be Raven's pet!", Maya spoke up.

"According to their profiles, Kat and Raven need to within range of their guardians, that being Dusty and the crow here, to use their gravity shifting powers", Birdman said, studying the documents, looks like they're both keepers! Oh and Maya, make sure that Mr. Wright takes good care of Avenger during this whole situation too!"

"You bet Mr. Birdman!" maya-cheerful%28b%29.gif

Raven's crow and character profiles added to the court record.

• Thumbs Up 3

Upon seeing the picture of Kat, Dusty seemed to hiss. A sign of distrust from the cat, which is odd as every time before, he showed a great deal of loyalty towards his owner.

• Thumbs Up 2

Marcus began to tire out heading to academy. He put Mog and Ztar down to try and catch his breath. "How much further Sarge?" Mog asked concerned.

"Not very far." Marcus panted. "You two go on ahead I'll catch up, meet me at the front of the academy."  

Mog quickly rushed off with Ztar in tow.

As Fura was walking in the hallway she was looking for any clues of the missing lawyer, she then heard a noise in the library. 

"Hello?" She came inside to find the source of the noise until Saffy popped up in front of her.

"HI FURA!"

"Ahh! Saff you scared me!" Fura said falling to the floor.

"Hehe sorry, I'm just looking for clues in the library." The squirrel girl explained.

"Well you think you could be a little more quiet in a library of all places?" Fura said.

"Well yeah, but we're like in a middle of a case and- hey what's that on the floor?"

Fura and Saffy noticed a very dark brown hair lock on the floor, Fura picked it up and noticed it being rather familiar.

"Hey...this hair looks like it belongs to Mr. Edgeworth! We better report to Mr. Wright!"

The girls left the hallway to show their evidence.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2/15/2017 at 0:46 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Upon seeing the picture of Kat, Dusty seemed to hiss. A sign of distrust from the cat, which is odd as every time before, he showed a great deal of loyalty towards his owner.

Dusty, can you sense that something is wrong with Kat?

phoenix-thinking%28a%29.gifPhoenix thought to himself.

"So anyway Nick! Meet Avenger!", Maya gestured to the brid who was now stunned to his associate of a friend turn into the spiky-haired man in blue!

zVYNrVX.gif

"Hmmmmm, now what to call the crow?", Maya pondered.

jOLtiAD.gif

"Oh! I know I'll call him Skye, cause he can fly high!"

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"Brilliant Maya, simply brilliant!", Phoenix said sarcastically.

AR2iHFV.gif

"Hey! You never know! Raven might even agree to it if she hasn't named him already! Hey Skye! Come here!"

The crow surprisingly responded well to the name and fluttered over to Maya.

"Seeeeee! He likes it too! Well Skye it is!"

lana-normal%28b%29.gif

"Yes.Skye, that's my name, though I don't recall meeting you before young lady".

aWgrBFb.gif

"YIPES!", Maya cried out!"

phoenix-ohshit.gif

"L-Lana Skye!? Ex-Chief Prosecutor!? What're you doing here???", Phoenix questioned.

lana-mad%28b%29.gif

"Oh, Mr. Wright, a pleasure to see you again. Though I sense, you'd have been expecting my little sister Ema here rather than me."

phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif

"Maya! This is Lana Skye, the former Chief Proscutor that preceded Edgeworth", Phoenix explained. "I first met her on my first case I handled after you left for more training after we closed the DL-6 case for good".

"Okay, but that doesn't explain what she's doing here!", Maya said.

lana-profile%28b%29.gif

"Well, let's just say that back where we come from, getting back my old detective job was.....well something that wouldn't happen anytime soon. As you know, I much prefer that over, urgh, the "joys" of being CP. Unfortunately and fortunately, recently ever since you got caught up in these "cross-overs" as we've grown to call them, an unorthodox position opened up. *SIGH* Chief Multi-Universal Prosecutor, overseerer of only the biggest cases to involve well, cases like these that you're apparently in."

"Wait, but I thought you hated-"

"I only agreed to it on the capacity that it WOULD NOT be another superficial desk job and that I could at least supervise investigations. Turns out, our universe was hand-picked for overseeing trials across the universe and they were VERY desperate to see the role filled, and since your friend Miles is already Chief Prosecutor back home as well as apparently head-mastering here, you can guess the rest".

"As for Ema's absence, as you probably know, she's been out and about paired with that.......Sadmadhi prosecutor fellow."

"Sadmadhi? Hmmmmmmmm", Phoenix thought back...........phoenix-thinking%28a%29.gif

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/9/9b/Nahyuta_Sahdmadhi_-_clap.gif/revision/latest?cb=20161102143038

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

..................OH YEAH, Him"

Well thank goodness he's not here.

lana-mad%28b%29.gif

"So, might I ask what trouble you and my most prodigal subordinate have gotten into? His office tells enough of a story already," Lana Skye cut to the chase.

On 2/15/2017 at 1:14 PM, Mightyray said:

Marcus began to tire out heading to academy. He put Mog and Ztar down to try and catch his breath. "How much further Sarge?" Mog asked concerned.

"Not very far." Marcus panted. "You two go on ahead I'll catch up, meet me at the front of the academy."  

Mog quickly rushed off with Ztar in tow.

Little did they know that Rexy and company had overheard them, and she came bounding their way, towards them.

• Thumbs Up 3

Mog and Ztar noticed a huge shadow approaching them before seeing Rexy in all her glory appear from behind the academy. 

Mog ran as fast as she could holding Ztar before tripping over. "AIEEEEEEE!" 

"Mog it's all right! The dinosaur won't hurt ya!" Sarge came bolting over.

*panting* "Hello Rexy, I'm Sarge and that's Mog, listen up, Wright needs your help... his friend has been kidnapped and we need you as back up. Think you can help out?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Mightyray said:

Mog and Ztar noticed a huge shadow approaching them before seeing Rexy in all her glory appear from behind the academy. 

Mog ran as fast as she could holding Ztar before tripping over. "AIEEEEEEE!" 

"Mog it's all right! The dinosaur won't hurt ya!" Sarge came bolting over.

*panting* "Hello Rexy, I'm Sarge, and that's Mog, listen up Wright needs your help... his friend has been kidnapped and we need you as back up. Think you can help out?" 

Rexy got the message and roared to summon Blue and the Mosasaur. Gearing for battle or whatnot, they were ready to help!

• Thumbs Up 1

"WRIGHT"

"I suggest you tell me where my brother is this instant!" 

latest?cb=20141031230006

"Oh no...not that..." Gumshoe said in terror.

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile...

Evil Terriful.png

Evil Terriful (copyright the guy who made him) walked in front of a chair with a figure on it. "Seems like you needed to take the EDGE off this case right mister?" He kicked the chair almost knocking it down.

"If you were going to go through the effort of kidnapping me, and then ungag me in order to gloat, I heavily recommend you come up with better lines, you second rate fake". 

• Thumbs Up 4

Evil Terriful put his sword right on Edgeworth's throat. "I could kill you right now, feel no remorse, and no one would ever know it was me. So I suggest you use your words carefully."

• Thumbs Up 1