Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

31 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Evil Terriful looked up at Harley Quinn. "I fear no... evidence... I..." Light Life walked over to Harley Quinn and said, "May I dispose of him Miss?"

Related image

"YAWWN. That'd be way too boring. Keep him in his place and see that he's ready for attitude adjustment if need be, Mr. uhhhhh LL was it?"

• Thumbs Up 2

• Boosted!

Gumshoe gave a nervous look. 

zQ4elre.gif

"Well, I uh, didn't actually find him per say, but I did figure out something that might let us know where he is!" 

Gumshoe took a crumbled up piece of paper out of his pocket. "When I caught up to that cat girl @Emperor Robrainiac, she scratched my face something fierce. The thing she stole won't make Mr. Edgeworth very happy. It was his favourite Steel Samurai mug". 

Gumshoe shook his head.

"A-Anyway pals, I did manage to grab her tail and when she turned to claw my face again, she accidentally dropped this piece of paper". Gumshoe pulled open the paper, revealing a short letter.

"Attention all Skylanders. We're on the home stretch, but that evil Mr. Wright and Mr. Edgeworth keeps tricking the poor little ol' Judgey! If we're gonna have justice, we need to ensure that the Judge can't be tricked tomorrow! Mr. Wright won't be able to keep his mind straight with that bird-brained attorney he keeps switching too, and while they might delay the show for a bit, as long as we keep Ol' CliffEdge locked down, we'll have this one in the whoopie cushion!. I'll pick you all up in the courtroom lobby right after the trial day! - Mr. J"

latest?cb=20100801185624

"So pals, we know one thing for definite, wherever Mr. Edgeworth is being held, that cat girl is there!"

latest?cb=20120727191308

"Detective, exactly what part of that lets us know where to find Miles?!" Lana shouted out, annoyed at the sudden good news being nothing.

latest?cb=20141031230006

"G-Gah, well it's just, you see s-s-sir, errrr ma'mm, I-i-i-i remembered something Mr. Edgeworth said back during the trial day....

"Some of you might also recall that Katii talks about a little imp like ghost that follows her around. While you can't see the imp, using the power of perception that myself and Wright was taught, I briefly gained a glimpse of the Imp, and saw a very fading bootleg disguise. As if he was afraid he might be transformed also!" 

latest?cb=20130628195443

"And our pal Maya is a spirit medium right? So couldn't she channel that weird ghost Mayhem and have him tell us where they currently are?" Gumshoe finally said confidently. This seemed to leave all of the unaffected Skylanders and everyone else in the room shocked. The bumbling detective managed to come to a sound solution that none of them had thought about.

• Thumbs Up 3

"MAYA! You heard him! Go ahead and channel Mayhem! Despite his name, he's more benign then you would think!" Phoenix said.

jOLtiAD.gif

"Right guys! I'm on it!"

"In the meantime guys, I've got a plan for court and the trial! Gather round everyone!" Phoenix commanded!

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"This is the final day, and it's morning!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"I knew there was a reason my hat was acting funny around Katii..." Amitie said. She suspected a "Mayhem," but she never put much thought into him.

Sig nods in agreement.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Boosted!

latest?cb=20170115053751

A voice came over the intercom as Maya was beginning the channeling. 

"COURT WILL RECONVENE IN TEN MINUTES. PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE COURTROOM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE". 

"Looks like we'd better be fast on that channeling Mr. Wright" Lana said,

• Thumbs Up 2

Sarge and Co had finally made it to the courthouse with Rexy and the other dinos. He called Wright on the DUES. "Wright, this is Sgt. Fenix I got out back up ready and waiting for your next order outside the courthouse."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh dear...can we save Edgeworth in just ten minutes?!" Amitie asked.

"Probably not, but I do hope he comes out okay..." Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Feheheheh... Steel samurai? Robrainiac chuckled, "Wow, and Edgeworth thinks I'm the nerd."

"You can do it, Maya." Inkwelle smiled. Though he quickly pulled out a wooden cross and water bottle with a crudely written 'Holy Water' written on it. "If he tries anything funny though, I got your back!"

Elsewhere, Mayhem with boredom as Kati- er, Khi-tii, Was now stuffing a bunch of books into her robes. Even if they were about things she didn't understand, she would take them anyway, figuring they'd be worth a pretty penny.

So bored... Mayhem grumbled. I can only act like a babbling idiot for so long.

Mayhem's thoughts were interuppted when he noticed a bright light before him. 

What's that? Some kind of portal or something? Well, whatever it is, it probably looks a lot more exciting than what's going on right now. 

Standing up, Mayhem hopped (No legs in his bootleg form,) to the light, going through it without second thought.

• Thumbs Up 3

While Maya was channeling, Phoenix started off by stating, "Alright first off, Lupin @SurrealBrain, Inkwell, Gumshoe, Robrainiac, @Emperor Robrainiac and Kardia! You guys'll be sticking with us for court! Lupin, you seem like a guy good at rule-streching"

"Everyone else! You're on Edgeworth rescue duty!"

Blue, you and Mosasasurus are on for retrieving "her" back in Japanifornia.

Nega-Shanate! We need you to get "him" no matter what!

"REXY!" Rexy turned to Nick. "You're with Sarge! @Mightyray SMASH, but don't maim or kill!" Rexy gave a grin at that!

"Who're they that you speak of?", Lightning asked.

"......................Legal backup", phoenix-confident%28b%29.gifPhoenix said smiling.

"Remember guys! We'll need a spare prosecutor to take down the Joker if we can get him on the witness stand. And we'll need at least two to tackle BOTH him and Harley."

Lana Skye nodded, "I've made preparations and allowed for an opening of three seats on the prosecution bench", She said.

lana-mad%28b%29.gif

"Wait! THREE!?", the whole group said shocked.

"YES. THREE." Phoenix confirmed.

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"Hope you guys are ready to see Mr. Edgeworth in action where's he used to it! If you can save him, he'll be the FINAL prosecutor you meet today!"

"Batman should also be back soon with our ammo against Kat's multi-amnesia blockade that she's likely got prepped."

"And that just leaves getting the original Neptune to come and testify".

"Leave that to me everyone", Lana said

lana-forceful%28b%29.gif

"I can't officially stop the trial, but I do have the necessary influence to have her summoned from Neptunia eventually".

"The only wild card now, will be our Nep trying to "confess" and those other bootlegs once we gather them up!", Phoenix said.

"Because guys, when the final truth hits, and when the final evidence is shown, and thrown right into the plaintiffs' faces, that's when we give the mghty OBJECTION! If we can get it just right, that bout of truth, should break the effects that the gas has had on our friends, once and for all!"

14 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Feheheheh... Steel samurai? Robrainiac chuckled, "Wow, and Edgeworth thinks I'm the nerd."

"You can do it, Maya." Inkwelle smiled. Though he quickly pulled out a wooden cross and water bottle with a crudely written 'Holy Water' written on it. "If he tries anything funny though, I got your back!"

Elsewhere, Mayhem with boredom as Kati- er, Khi-tii, Was now stuffing a bunch of books into her robes. Even if they were about things she didn't understand, she would take them anyway, figuring they'd be worth a pretty penny.

So bored... Mayhem grumbled. I can only act like a babbling idiot for so long.

Mayhem's thoughts were interuppted when he noticed a bright light before him. 

What's that? Some kind of portal or something? Well, whatever it is, it probably looks a lot more exciting than what's going on right now. 

Standing up, Mayhem hopped (No legs in his bootleg form,) to the light, going through it without second thought.

"Ah! Right on time", Phoenix said.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Whoaaaahaaahah!!" Mayhem said, feeling as if he was landing. "Well, hopefully this place is more exciting... Hey... Wait a second..."

The god-turned-imp looked around at his surroundings. "Oh... I get it... channeling a ghost/demon/spirit, huh? Look I've told everyone, I don't do parties! If you wanna play a game involving something dark unholy, go play Charlie Charlie or an Ouija board or something! Sure a ghost or demon might haunt you, but at least they'll be willing to participate!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"You know me. If we can do anything to stop this farce of a tiral, then consider it done. I really do like these guys; shame if something bad would happen." Lupin said.

"I will resuce Edgeworth." Goemon said.

"I'll go with you!" Amitie said.

"Me too." Sig said.

Arle shrugs and says "Why not?"

• Thumbs Up 1

• Boosted!

latest?cb=20130628200943

"Hey pal, wait!" Gumshoe said to the newly arrived Mayahem (yes thats gonna be my nickname for this :U) "Please, if we want to turn your friend back to normal we need to save Mr. Edgeworth!" 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Whoaaaahaaahah!!" Mayhem said, feeling as if he was landing. "Well, hopefully this place is more exciting... Hey... Wait a second..."

The god-turned-imp looked around at his surroundings. "Oh... I get it... channeling a ghost/demon/spirit, huh? Look I've told everyone, I don't do parties! If you wanna play a game involving something dark unholy, go play Charlie Charlie or an Ouija board or something! Sure a ghost or demon might haunt you, but at least they'll be willing to participate!"

"Mayhem! We don't have much time, but we know you weren't affected by the gas! Please tell us where Miles Edgeworth is!"

phoenix-objecting.gif

"YES! Please do!!!"

lana-forceful%28b%29.gif

Lana Skye commanded.

"I won't let someone, let alone Mr. Edgeworth go on my watch!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Guess we gotta save Edgeworth then..." Comet said after he and his friends returned together from their split up search.

"Did you guys find anything by the way?" Fura asked.

"Nah."

"Not really."

"Negative."

"Zilch."

"Well Saffy and I found a hair lock of Mr. Edgeworth but I'll don't think it'll help that much for now so let's go!" Fura said.

The 6 teens headed off to rescue along with the others.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Let's lock and load!" Sarge summons his lancer and gives the chainsaw part a good rev up. "Hey Rexy? You don't mind if I get a lift do you. The little kid in me would love to show off how cool you are." Sarge smirks.

"Let's save Mr. Edgeworth!" Mog cheered as Sarge hoisted her on to his back.

"I am ready. As long as I have my Zantetsuken, there is nothing I cannot slice." Goemon said.

"Let's go!" Amitie said.

Arle and Sig are prepared as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ki'rbb'y walks into the room Edgeworth is held in. He sighs and walks into the center of the room.

"I wish I didn't have to do this.... Why can't I just go eat!? Why is this dude so important!? Sure, he's on the bad guys' side, but why not just take him out instead of holding him hostage!? It wouldn't be such a waste of time that way!"

Ki'rbb'y sits down and pulls out a sandwich to eat.

"Someone, tell me when the opponents show up to rescue him cause I'm not paying attention till then!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh. Well, why didn't you say so?" Mayhem said. "Come to think of it, I am feeling a little..."

Mayhem looked over him... Her? Ah, Themself, and his eyes widened. "Holy smokes, I'm an anime girl! I didn't even think there were into summoning..."

Mayahem stopped mid-sentence as they held onto their stomach.

"Oh. Oh gods." Mayahem gagged, "Did... did she eat a cheeseburger before summoning? UGH! THAT'S JUST SICK! Number one rule of demon channeling... Don't. Eat. Before. SUMMONING. Seriously, It's like eating a burger with a bite out of it, courtesy of someone else only worse! Ooohhh, I can feel it all in her stomach and... EUUUUuuuuggghhhhh.... I think either me or she's gonna barf."

17 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Mayhem! We don't have much time, but we know you weren't affected by the gas! Please tell us where Miles Edgeworth is!"

phoenix-objecting.gif

"YES! Please do!!!"

lana-forceful%28b%29.gif

Lana Skye commanded.

"I won't let someone, let alone Mr. Edgeworth go on my watch!"

Mayahem immediately forgot the contents that were in his host's stomach and lifted a curious eyebrow. 

"Oh really?" Said the amused Mayhem. Despite the host having a full stomach, they were feeling a little starved off of negative energy...

With a smug grin, Mayahem plopped down on a nearby sofa, arms behind their head.

"Ya see, I'm only to help my pal Whiskers. But I'd be willing to help out if you pay me a small amount of... Oh... one billion dollars?" Mayahem said smugly, doing his best attempt at a Dr. Evil impression.

"WHAT?!" Inkwelle exclaimed, debating whether or not he should throw the bttle, "THE COURT'S ABOUT TO START ANY MOMENT NOW, AND YOU'RE BLACKMAILING US TO HELP YOU?!"

"That's my final offer." Mayahem said. "Take it or leave it."  They started to feel a small amount of satisfaction as they felt the negative energy build up in the room.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Come on, ya puffball. We done need him 'cus we need to win the case so justice will win!" Jeff said.

"Don't ya want justice to win?"

• Thumbs Up 1

• Boosted!

latest?cb=20130628200943

"But pal, if you don't tell us, we won't win the case!" Gumshoe pointed out.

Right before Mayahem @Emperor Robrainiac could begin again with another chuckle and trying to be mischievous, Gumshoe pointed something else out. 

"And if we don't save Mr. Edgeworth and win the trial, we won't save that cat girl, or the others, and they'll all be subject to a full reboot, and seeing as your part of her world and everything, won't that mean you'll get rebooted Mr. Ma'y'hee'm?" Gumshoe added as a quick sneer towards Mayhem, who quickly realized what'll happen if they lose.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well, I guess I better get ready for court." Lupin said. "How do I look?"

"You look adequate." Goemon said. "Just worry about doing your part. We shall do ours."

• Thumbs Up 2

25 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Come on, ya puffball. We done need him 'cus we need to win the case so justice will win!" Jeff said.

"Don't ya want justice to win?"

Mayahem continued to sit on the sofa, kicking their feet up on the table and scratching their chin in thought, stalling a little bit more. "Hmmm... I dunno, I mean... I am the god of Mayhem after all. Justice really isn't my thing, you know?"

23 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130628200943

"But pal, if you don't tell us, we won't win the case!" Gumshoe pointed out.

Right before Mayahem @Emperor Robrainiac could begin again with another chuckle and trying to be mischievous, Gumshoe pointed something else out. 

"And if we don't save Mr. Edgeworth and win the trial, we won't save that cat girl, or the others, and they'll all be subject to a full reboot, and seeing as your part of her world and everything, won't that mean you'll get rebooted Mr. Ma'y'hee'm?" Gumshoe added as a quick sneer towards Mayhem, who quickly realized what'll happen if they lose.

"Pffft. Yeah right! I'm a flipping god, Detective times 3! Who says I wouldn't be outta here by the time everything got rebooted. There's a ton of 'Whiskers' out there, and I can always find a replacement... There's plenty of cat people in these worlds, isn't there?"

Despite his evil grin, and he could feel a bit of pain inside from saying something so cold hearted... This was not a feeling Mayhem was used to. But, he was the god of Mayhem, and he had to bring about some kind of panic in people. 

And speaking of which. Mayahem was starting to feel satisfied with all the negative energy that was given to them.  Licking their lips and burping, Mayahem let out a sigh.

"Heh, jokes on you guys. I'm a god-imp thingy... What the hell would I do with a billion dollars? Make a bonfire? Pfffft." Mayahem leaned back on the couch and closed their eyes with a smug grin.

"Eh, I'm in a good mood. Edgeworth's being held in the conference room. But I'd hurry up and save him if I were you." Mayahem grinned as they gestured to their toes, "One of the Joker's cronies just sent his little piggies to the market, if you know what I mean."

Upon looking at the shock on their faces, Mayahem let out a quiet chuckle 

"Heheh, bad joke, I'm sorry. Joker chewed the henchman out, Edgy got a magic pill, he'll fine, if not in pain for now."

Robrainiac's eyes wided...  "That's... that's..."

"Jumpin Jiminy!" Cried out, dropping his holy water. "We gotta go save him!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"That's horrible!" Amitie said. "These guys gotta get really real! We gotta go to the conference room!"

"Agreed. The sooner we stop this madness, the better." Goemon said.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ki'rbb'y shrugs and takes another bite out of his sandwich.

"Well, yeah, justice is great and all.... But I'd rather munch on some snacks, it's more filling!"

Suddenly, Ki'rbb'y hears the sound of footsteps moving toward the room.

"Is that my tummy growling or are they coming? I can't tell... but either way it's not looking good." 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Ah don't know, partner, but somethin' tells me we better git our horses in a jiffy." Jeff said. He gets his gun ready.

But Jigen is ready as well.

Well, I'm ready, too, you friggin' cowboy. I don't like these horrible memories either, but if it means saving our skins, I gotta give 'em to this nutjob.

• Thumbs Up 2