Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Ki'rbb'y pulls out an orange from his mouth, and holds it over his eyes.

"I'm going to need to wash my eyes out after all this... got to get rid of all of this gunk I saw. Might as well do it now...."

Ki'rbb'y squeezes the orange, spraying orange juice into his eyes. He falls back in his chair and drops the orange to the  floor. His eyes have turned red.

"Gah, it burns! Juice was not a good idea! At least when I open my eyes I can drink it!"

Ki'rbb'y flails around in his seat, with his eyes closed.

Maybe he'll get us out of this mess.... beats that last clothes-less buffoon anyway.....

• Thumbs Up 2

Mog began to look even more uncomfortable after seeing Ki'rbb'y squeeze an orange into his eyes just after watching R'ucku throw G'urf around like a rag doll. This was getting to be way too much. And she was a former misfit! She'd seen it all including watching Woody dance fight a stripper for a bomb detonation switch... 

Sarge at this point just wanted to leave.

• Thumbs Up 2

"You want a testimony?! I don't know what that is but I'll tell you why!" R'ucku said.

1. THIS IS A PRANK CAUSE I SAID SO!

2. How do you know if Joker was here in this Academy?

3. Gas could part of school's cruddy budget.

4.Someone clearly overcooked in kitchen and burned it!

5. If you think I'm wrong then PUT UP YOUR DUKES!

Needless to say, R'ucku was't very bright and his 'testimony' definitely didn't help his case...at all.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I've seen enough Batman to know that Jack Napier is at least one of the names the Joker has used. And he is in this academy." Lupin said.

"Wow, you seem to know your stuff!" Amitie said, impressed.

"What can I say? I do value knowledge." Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

"You want a testimony?! I don't know what that is but I'll tell you why!" R'ucku said.

1. THIS IS A PRANK CAUSE I SAID SO!

2. How do you know if Joker was here in this Academy?

3. Gas could part of school's cruddy budget.

4.Someone clearly overcooked in kitchen and burned it!

5. If you think I'm wrong then PUT UP YOUR DUKES!

Needless to say, R'ucku was't very bright and his 'testimony' definitely didn't help his case...at all.

"Hah! Please this testimony is so simple and........ACK! He's got us!"

File:Phoenix-ohshit.gif

"What do you mean!? That sad testimony is pathetic-" Undyne began to say, but.

"We've got no evidence that this was a planned attack guys! Let alone, by the Joker of all things!", File:Phoenix Sweating 2.gif

:"Dumb as he may be, that testimony's the most solid one we've faced yet today!"

"Nooooo! Please you've got to break him! Break him like you and Joker broke ME!", Nega Shantae begged, practically in tears now.

• Thumbs Up 3

"If the school's budget is so cruddy, then how are they able to afford robots that can expand the building in the blink of an eye?" Lupin said. "Even if they're going haywire due to unknown causes, you can't get robots like that without some kinda dough."

• Thumbs Up 2

Sarge at this point was banging his head against the front row of seats. What the hell guys?! I thought you goof balls had this in the bag?!

Mog at this point was also shaking her head in shock. "Please Mr. Wright Birdman! You've gotta help Neptune! Do something!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Comet and co all just faceplamed at R'ucku and glared at him.

"We seriously need to change these guys back..." Ty grumbled.

R'ucku was still pathetically defending him though. The bootleg cavy was practically being a man child at this point.

"Who cares about your stinky dumb points anyway?! If you chumpheads still don't buy my true story then either fight me or go ask G'urf!"

"Potato pie is the right guy!" G'urf said randomly.

Someone needs to shut these idiots up...

• Thumbs Up 2

"There's only one thing to do right now", Undyne whispered to Phoenix. "STALL FOR TIME!"

Image result for undyne ace attorney

h45NPtl.gif

"Hohoho, my! That's quite an amazing feat of strenght young lady", the Judge said.

"Okay Edgeworth, anytime you'd like to show up with that evidence would be keen!"

File:Phoenix Sweating 1.gif

Phoenix thought with all the commotion going on in the courtroom.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20120828185104

"Unfortunately Mr. Wright, it appears you can't disprove this theory that the supposed attack was nothing more than a harmless prank. And because of that, that means your entire theory falls apart completely. If that's the case, I believe I am now ready to declare a verdict for the case of Napier V Skylanders and Neptune..." 

"I declare the defendant guilt-"

objection-vector.png

"Dammit Wright, don't look so defeated, I know you better than that!" 

71b.gif

latest?cb=20120828185106

The courtroom doors swung open, revealing Edgeworth, and Gumshoe, complete with several pieces of evidence. 

latest?cb=20120910001605

"Its time for the truth to finally come out, and I give to you proof, once and for all that an premeditated attack was committed on the school!"

Edgeworth and Gumshoe swung the bag of items down onto the table, revealing several items.

latest?cb=20130630173908

"Firstly, we have Roxas' memo, which reveals that his last testimony about our young genie hero was actually constructed by one Mr. Napier and Harvey Dent! It appears that no matter what your little gas has done to our friends, there's still some small smidge of their person left in them, and Roxas had enough to tell me through this memo that he was told to lie to disprove Shantae's reliability on the stand!" Roxas' Memo added to Court Record

Edgeworth moved onto the next item, a small card. "Next up, we have this memory card, from one "Beck" aka Mega Man, aka Rock. This shows that Rock was online during the attack, and while his body was altered, his mind remained in tact for twenty minutes after the fact, just long enough to see one pointy nosed fellow roaming the school, same as Nega Shantae! It's a shame said long nosed figure had Alter Ego hack his files so Beck's personality set in too!" Beck's Memory Card added to court record. 

edgeworth-pointing(a).gif

"We also have this little number that I found from @Failinhearts Tails, again similarly to Roxas, managed to write out a little memo to tell me he officially saw LOSE agents in this school, and specifically targeting those not affected with the gas, and I believe the DEUS video they took is more than enough to back up the memo!". Best Laid Plans/Tails' Memo added to Court Record.

"Furthermore, you might be wondering where our missing friend @Terriful is. Well, during my investigation, I happened upon some apology notes with his handwriting, that time stamped for 12:09. Said notes begin getting more panicked and hastily written, explaining some kind of "gas attack" on his mind". Terriful's Hastily Written Notes added to court record.

"Some of you might also recall that @Emperor Robrainiac Katii talks about a little imp like ghost that follows her around. While you can't see the imp, using the power of perception that myself and Wright was taught, I briefly gained a glimpse of the Imp, and saw a very fading bootleg disguise. As if he was afraid he might be transformed also!" Mayhem's Bootleg Disguise added to the court record.

"And finally, the final piece of evidence that backs up the defense's point!? We found a disregarded wallet at the location Miss Shantae claimed to have seen the pointy nosed figure, and what picture did we find in it?!" 

Edgeworth held up the wallet, revealing this: 

Oh-Puddin-You-Put-The-Fun-In-Funeral-The

"With all this evidence your honor, I think it's impossible for you to even remotely think Neptune is guilty and there was no attack on the school". Joker and Harley Quinn's profiles added to Court Record.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

"T-This is most revealing Mr. Edgeworth. T-this completely backs up the argument that the defense has been making....!" The Judge said in total shock.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Yeah! Show 'em how its done, Edgeworth!" Sonic cheers. "Let's finish this!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Yay! Mr. Edgeworth comes through again!" Mog cheers, striking a pose.

About damn time! This whole trial was about get us all screwed till you showed up! Marcus breathed a huge sigh of relief.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ki'rbb'y wipes the orange juice out of eyes, and then gasps at what had just happened! Ki'rbb'y falls out of his seat, but quickly hops back onto it.

"What!? Edgy just comes barging in and takes R'ucku's whole argument away with a mountain of evidence!? Curses! We've lost.... Maybe if we worked together better instead of just hopping on and off the stand whenever we felt like it, we could have won the case and gotten rid of these nuisances!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Alright team! Let's get to work! Phoenix held his head up high. 

"Your honor! The defense will now officially submit,  all this new evidence into the court record!"

"Therefore we can establish that the defendant Neptune is not guilty and that the Joker is the one behind all this after all!"

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20120828185034

"Yes, I do believe I agree with the defense". 

"Thanks to Mr. Edgeworth's remarkable investigation skills, as well as Mr. Wright's fantastic defense, I believe we're finally ready to come to a judgement on this trial. The defense have given a good argument and have backed it up with evidence as well that makes it near impossible to deny their explanation. The one thing I know for sure is that Mr. Napier, and this L.O.S.E corp is not legally justifiable, especially with evidence they have something to do with this whole mess".

"And with that, I am finally ready to give my verdict".

"I declare the defendant, Neptune, and the Skylanders..." 

"NOT GUILI-"

latest?cb=20160415091313

latest?cb=20130630180549

"Oh no, I don't like the sounds of this...." 

"I can't believe you old man! You've fallen for this nonsense! I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but it appears your queen has no choice but to degrade herself to this foolish trial for the sakes of the masses" 

Fake!Kat flew above everyone and gave a smile. "Your honor, I was awake that night, and I have 100% undeniable proof that none of this happened, and this is all fabricated nonsense". 

• Thumbs Up 2

Mog and Sarge were now on the edge of their seats... Ah, shit! No, no, no, this can't be happening! Sarge cringed.

Oh no mean Kat wants to give her testimony.... this isn't going to be good. Mog gulped in fear.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lupin just smirks. "Go ahead, 'your majesty,' what's your story? I'm sure it's as pathetic as the rest of them."

"Are you so sure of that, Lupin?" Goemon said.

"Couldn't be more sure." Lupin said confidently.

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20120828185034

"Yes, I do believe I agree with the defense". 

"Thanks to Mr. Edgeworth's remarkable investigation skills, as well as Mr. Wright's fantastic defense, I believe we're finally ready to come to a judgement on this trial. The defense have given a good argument and have backed it up with evidence as well that makes it near impossible to deny their explanation. The one thing I know for sure is that Mr. Napier, and this L.O.S.E corp is not legally justifiable, especially with evidence they have something to do with this whole mess".

"And with that, I am finally ready to give my verdict".

"I declare the defendant, Neptune, and the Skylanders..." 

"NOT GUILI-"

latest?cb=20160415091313

latest?cb=20130630180549

"Oh no, I don't like the sounds of this...." 

"I can't believe you old man! You've fallen for this nonsense! I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but it appears your queen has no choice but to degrade herself to this foolish trial for the sakes of the masses" 

Fake!Kat flew above everyone and gave a smile. "Your honor, I was awake that night, and I have 100% undeniable proof that none of this happened, and this is all fabricated nonsense". 

Image result for OBJECTIOn

"Your honor! There is no need, because we can now indict the very criminal behind this entire capor!

File:Phoenix Pointing 2.gif

"The guilty is party is none other than........File:Phoenix Close Up 2.gif

the Joker  and Harley Quinn! AKA Mr. and Mrs. Napier!"

Silence befeel the courtroom.

Then Two-Face became enraged!, "I knew it! I knew it but I still let

you talk me into this! You're the clown aren't you!? I've been a fool to trust you, I-"

"Oh, shut up and bite me will you, 'Toothpaste' as the the young lad put it!", Napier sneered.Image result for jack napier dc

"GGGRRRRRAW!", Harvey Dent turned on his clients and charged them, only to get kneed and stunned by "Mrs. Napier".

"TSK TSK, Very bad behavior for my counsel to be having. For the record, Harv, you're fired".

"Your honor! We the plaintiffs will now be self-representing ourselves".

"AND for my first act of self-representation, it's time to shed away to ugly layers of falsity and make clear, just WHO you're all dealing with".Image result for jack napier dc

"The name's Joker, here's my card!"Image result for joker dcau

"OH BOY! It's really him!"

"And HER!", Nega-Shantae confirmed at the presence of Harley Quinn too!

Image result for joker and harley quinn dcau

"Thank you! Thank you! You've all been a wonderful audience! BUT! Before we close the curtain, we request, YOUR HONOR, that Ms. Kat over here PLEASE, be allowed to testify!"

Related image

• Thumbs Up 5

edgeworth-pointing(b).gif

"There's no need. We already know the story behind this." 

latest?cb=20120828185107

"I'm afraid you're incorrect Mr. Edgeworth. You're the one who keeps telling me we need to explore every possibility in order to see who is guilty or not. If I am to allow the same sentiment to you and Mr. Wright, I also have to allow it to her too." 

Fake!Kat took the stand. "Alright bitches, let's get this party started!" 

latest?cb=20131109212422

Kat's Testimony 1: Neptune's Attack

1. I'll give it to you Edgy. For a puffed up buffoon of an attorney, you and Mr. Wright managed to get this far.

2. Yes, I'll give you credit, a highest honor of someone of my stature and importance. 

3. It truly took a lot of detective work, but you've gotten most of the details correct.

4. There was a gas attack on the school, and it has affected a few people.

5. However, you've gotten one key factor wrong. Who was the victim and who was the villain.

6. Dusty ran off that night before the gas hit, and I chased after him, which led me to the same scene as Nega Shantae and Rock saw.

7. However, it was a different situation altogether. 

8. The Joker was there, but he was the victim in this mess. He was scoping the place out for L.O.S.E

9. Neppy over there however was also out to extract her plan to take over the CPUs. That gas was originally meant for her world.

10. But when Rock and Joker got into the mess, Neptune quickly realized just how bad it would be if she was caught, and flooded this place with the gas instead, and ran for it to look innocent. 

11. And on top of that, you'll be unable to try Joker for any crime either. I believe that would be "double jeopardy, correct?" 

latest?cb=20130630173831

"This isn't good Wright. That testimony practically explains every single piece of evidence we've had here. It's almost like Joker had this planned". 

• Thumbs Up 3

"You were saying?" Arle said, looking at Lupin.

Lupin just gives her a grumpy look. "I admit, this one's gonna be hard to explain."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Eeeep! The Joker! Harley Quinn!" Inkwelle ducked behind his chair, attempting to hide, but doing a poor job at it. "Not them! Anyone but them!"

Kardia scoffed at Inkwelle before turning to Robrainiac... Much to her surprise even Robrianiac was a bit shaken, but looked very excited to see them.

"Sir?"

"Those two... I have mixed feelings about them..." Robrainiac his voice mixed with fear and excitement. "They're some of the Greatest villains ever known. And yet, also the most insane, even for me!"

"Hmmm... Well, I believe it. I've heard many heroes and fellow villains speak of them..." Kardia nodded. "They really put a lot of thought into their, as expected from them... I'm curious as to how our lawyer friends are going to get out of this one."

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

edgeworth-pointing(b).gif

"There's no need. We already know the story behind this." 

latest?cb=20120828185107

"I'm afraid you're incorrect Mr. Edgeworth. You're the one who keeps telling me we need to explore every possibility in order to see who is guilty or not. If I am to allow the same sentiment to you and Mr. Wright, I also have to allow it to her too." 

Fake!Kat took the stand. "Alright bitches, let's get this party started!" 

latest?cb=20131109212422

Kat's Testimony 1: Neptune's Attack

1. I'll give it to you Edgy. For a puffed up buffoon of an attorney, you and Mr. Wright managed to get this far.

2. Yes, I'll give you credit, a highest honor of someone of my stature and importance. 

3. It truly took a lot of detective work, but you've gotten most of the details correct.

4. There was a gas attack on the school, and it has affected a few people.

5. However, you've gotten one key factor wrong. Who was the victim and who was the villain.

6. Dusty ran off that night before the gas hit, and I chased after him, which led me to the same scene as Nega Shantae and Rock saw.

7. However, it was a different situation altogether. 

8. The Joker was there, but he was the victim in this mess. He was scoping the place out for L.O.S.E

9. Neppy over there however was also out to extract her plan to take over the CPUs. That gas was originally meant for her world.

10. But when Beck and Joker got into the mess, Neptune quickly realized just how bad it would be if she was caught, and flooded this place with the gas instead, and ran for it to look innocent. 

11. And on top of that, you'll be unable to try Joker for any crime either. I believe that would be "double jeopardy, correct?" 

latest?cb=20130630173831

"This isn't good Wright. That testimony practically explains every single piece of evidence we've had here. It's almost like Joker had this planned". 

"Have hope Edgeworth! We can still try and fight this! Maybe if we just-"

Image result for boom

*GASP*

"Everybody take cover!"

All of a sudden a cloud of gas blasted around the spot where @Failinhearts Neptune was sitting as the defendant, encasing her in a puff of the chemicals!

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oh no!" Mog cried out in shock! This was bad...the Napiers' were actually evil clowns! And now Mean Kat's testimony could spell the end of the team!

Sarge looked pissed as the bomb went off! 

"NEPTUNE!" He yelled in shock.

• Thumbs Up 2