Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"H-Hey! This is all lies and stuff! I wouldn't... I couldn't... I-I'm sleeeeeeepyyyyy..." Neptune collapses.

"Neptune! No!" Sonic reaches out, but is held back by Sayaka. "Sonic, no! We can't lose you too!"

"But Neptune! You... you bastards!" Sonic yells in anger.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Ah Ah Ah" Kat smugly said, as Neptune seemed to be fine, although her appearance noticeably changed.

latest?cb=20130630173908

"Oh no, please dear god no, please don't be what I think it is..." 

"Wright...that's the same gas that was used on the others..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Nep-Nep? Nep-Nep?! Are you okay?!" Amitie was worried about what happened.

"..." Sig saw how worried Amitie is, but is unsure what to say without making things worse.

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly Purple Heart rises in Neptune's place, her colors inverted.

"Why helllllllllooooo, single men. Don't you want a taste of my... sexy body?"

Sonic groans. "Oh no, she has embraced the shameful side of Neptunia!"

"The fanservice part!"

Purple Heart chuckles. "Oh come now, everyone loves a good suggestive CG image in their JRPGs now and again."

• Thumbs Up 4

Kat gained an evil smirk. "I see you've embraced your true self Neptune". 

"Maybe you should finally confess to your crime and save us all from this farce of a trial any longer". 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Nep-Nep?! What happened to you?!" Amitie said...this time, covering her own eyes.

"Gah, that looks rather gaudy!" Arle said.

Lupin just gives a grumpy look. That outfit just looks too...weird.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Sure, whatever." Purple Heart says to Kat, clearly not paying attention. "Hey, can anyone get some good body pillow pics of me? I know people are just dyyyyying for those."

• Thumbs Up 2

As soon as Inkwelle saw Neptune... 

"No, No, no gag this time, this is getting ridiculous!" Inkwell shouted, "Pardon me if I sound rude, but what is it with this academy and their obsession with sex?! Back in the 1930s, we'd keep our innuendos subtle! Now it's "Hey i'm dressed naked, aren't I sexy? JUMPIN JIMINY!"

"Oh lighten up, will ya?" Robrainiac said, "First off, this doesn't usually happen in this academy. Second of all, this is only the third time you saw something sexy. Thirdly, Sheesh, your old. Don't you toons ever age?"

• Thumbs Up 5

On 2/14/2017 at 10:53 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Ah Ah Ah" Kat smugly said, as Neptune seemed to be fine, although her appearance noticeably changed.

latest?cb=20130630173908

"Oh no, please dear god no, please don't be what I think it is..." 

"Oh my! Dear me! This school is more accident prone than I thought! Harley, make a note to add that to the charges!"

"Sure thing Mr. J!", Harley acknowledged.

"This is not good guys! They've pulled the mother of all turnabouts on us!",

Phoenix said.File:Phoenix Hands on Desk 2.gif

"Edgeworth, think! We need a legitmate reason to stall for one more day!"

"Edgeworth?" @Ryannumber1gamer

File:Phoenix Sweating 2.gif

"NICK! He's gone!", Maya exclaimed!

Somehow in the commotion, Edgeworth had been spirited away!

"Oh, seems like your partner in crime has flown the coop, Mr. Wright", the Joker snarked.

Related image

• Thumbs Up 4

There was a single note remaining on the table, something Edgeworth was noting, an attempt to break Kat's testimony, or at least stall for a day.

-We need one day to verify the effects of the gas on Kat in order to see if her testimony held up in court. We need this to ensu

The note stopped there. It was obviously a forced stop.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sarge and Mog were more stunned at the gall that the Joker had done something to Edgeworth than the fact Neptune had basically become sexy nerd bait. They were pretty much desensitized to the fanservice.

"Mr. Edgeworth! Where did he go?" Mog asked. "Evil clown! What did you do to Mr Edgeworth?!"

Sarge just gave the room his icy cold glare. Yep, he was beyond pissed now.

• Thumbs Up 4

uOT847o.jpg

"Great! Neptune's gassed and Edgeworth's missing! We better investigate what happened now and save them!"

Sonic gets up from his seat. "Couldn't agree more. Let's rock and roll!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Sarge lept up and opened the door for everyone. He didn't utter a word. He was going to find Edgeworth and punch the crap out of anyone in his way. Mog quickly followed behind.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Shit..." Lupin uttered.

"Another day may be needed for this indeed." Goemon said.

"I'm worried about Nep-Nep..." Amitie said...still covering her eyes.

• Thumbs Up 4

"So what do the fans want more?" Purple Heart asks nobody as she poses in her stand. "More boob shots or more butt shots?"

Sayaka just winces at her comments. "This is uncomfortable on so many levels..." She quickly rushes outside.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Neither!" Amitie said, still covering her eyes.

"I've met really showy people with more modesty..." Arle said.

"Your outfit sucks." Lupin said.

"What is with your obsession with poses, anyway?" Sig asked.

"...this is highly embarrassing." Goemon said.

• Thumbs Up 4

"ORDER IN MY COURT".

tumblr_inline_ojxcy4Aa0Z1qkpnrw_500.gif

The judge was noticably pissed off. "Mr. Wright @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon Unless you have a damn good reason for me to hold off on my verdict for an additional day, I'd better hear it now. This testimony seems rock solid, the defendant just confirmed what she did, and is now asking the court if they want butt shots or boob shots!" 

"boob shots!" You could hear Ghostly Dan shout from the distance, having ensured to get far away from Kat this time.

• Thumbs Up 4

On 2/14/2017 at 11:12 PM, Mightyray said:

Sarge and Mog were more stunned at the gall that the Joker had done something to Edgeworth than the fact Neptune had basically become sexy nerd bait.

"Mr. Edgeworth! Where did he go?" Mog asked. "Evil clown! What did you do to Mr Edgeworth?!"

Sarge just gave the room his icy cold glare. Yep, he was beyond pissed now.

"Hooohoooo! I don't know what you're talking about folks! But I'd say that's all-"Related image

Image result for OBJECTION

On 2/14/2017 at 11:10 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

There was a single note remaining on the table, something Edgeworth was noting, an attempt to break Kat's testimony, or at least stall for a day.

-We need one day to verify the effects of the gas on Kat in order to see if her testimony held up in court. We need this to ensu

The note stopped there.

"Your honor! Before the defense can properly cross-examine Kat, we still need time to COMPLETLY verify what effects it might have on her. We wish to ensure that there are no perversions of justice in this court!"

"But Mr. Wright, surely you don't need-"judge-surprised%28b%29.gif

"PLEASE!, YOUR HONOR!", Phoenix, Undyne, Lightning, Maya and even Nega-Shantae begged.

File:Phoenix Hands on Desk 2.gif

"HMMMMMMMMM, very well!" zHWfW29.gif

1tdAiN2.gif

"The court will adjourn for one more day. The Final Day as our legal system grants. That is all!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"...Can I uncover my eyes now?" Amitie asked. She really doesn't want to see her friend in that outfit; she's had too much as it is.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sarge waits outside, he's on edge and has fully had enough of the entire event. He waits eager for Sonic's order. He's ready to kick some ass and put the whole thing behind him.

"Now, what?" "How are we going to win?" Mog sighs holding Ztar's capsule. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"We can't waste this chance, guys! We have to search high and low!" Sonic commands everyone. "We cannot and WILL NOT admit defeat! Got it?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Outside, Phoenix was noticeably worried. 

"Haha, too bad about your little bestie Wrighto!" Kat sneered as she left to her newly decorated queen bedroom. "I'll see you peasants tomorrow where that awful defect will finally get what she deserves!"

As Phoenix @Jovahexeon Joranvexeonwalked, he accidentally kicked something. When he saw it, he froze. It was a familar looking keychain, and when he saw it, an image flashed before him.

latest?cb=20160707012718

Seeing this confirmed Phoenix and the Skylanders' worse suspicions. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Okay!" Amitie said. But nobody answered her question on whether or not she could uncover her eyes. She starts looking, but walks into a wall because she couldn't see.

"Are you okay, Amitie?" Sig asked, concerned for her. "I don't think covering your eyes is very smart." Sig can be blunt at times, though he means well.

And Amitie knows this, which is why she didn't take it so personally. "I know, Sig, but...Nep-Nep..." Amitie said.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Where do you think Edgeworth would have gone?" Mog asks.

"He was taken... and I wouldn't mind betting they've taken him somewhere heavily guarded." Sarge grunts.

On 2/14/2017 at 11:36 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Outside, Phoenix was noticeably worried. 

"Haha, too bad about your little bestie Wrighto!" Kat sneered as she left to her newly decorated queen bedroom. "I'll see you peasants tomorrow where that awful defect will finally get what she deserves!"

As Phoenix @Jovahexeon Joranvexeonwalked, he accidentally kicked something. When he saw it, he froze. It was a familar looking keychain, and when he saw it, an image flashed before him.

latest?cb=20160707012718

Seeing this confirmed Phoenix and the Skylanders' worse suspicions. 

"Edgeworth! He's been kidnapped!"File:Phoenix Despairing.gif

Phoenix lost it for a moment.

"Oh no, ", Maya said SrqgzMS.gif

"Nick......whatever we do..............."

Edgeworth. He might be gone. My best friend, ally..................

File:Phoenix Despairing.gif

HEY! BIRD-BOY! BUCK UP OUT THERE! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! LOOK SONNY, WHEN THE CHIPS WERE THIS DOWN FOR YOU DURING YOUR INFAMOUS ENGARDE CASE, DID YOU THROW IN THE TOWEL!?

Image result for harvey birdman

"No, I didn't..........thanks Harvey".

"Okay, I've got to pull myself together, everyone's counting on me....us for sure now!"

"ALRIGHT TEAM!"File:Phoenix Objection.gif

Phoenix held his up high! Edgeworth's been taken, which means he won't be able to join us at the defense bench tomorrow! It's all on us! But we're not going to let anyone get away with it! WE WILL SAVE NEP! WE WILL SAVE OUR FRIENDS FROM THEMSELVES.......And we will stop the Joker and Quinn once and for ALL."

@Mightyray"Sarge, I need you to find Rexy and let her know I need her help on a deep matter!"

@Failinhearts "Kaede, I need to see if we can get a chat with Nep before tomorrow's trial and see what she's become!"

Also, @Ryannumber1gamer Batman......you were right about Harvey Dent. In the end, he wanted justice as much as any of us. I promise, we'll have him nursed back so he's standing on his feet when this is all over, but right now, I need you to find a certain someone from Kat's homeworld! If what she says is true of her identity of being a queen, there's just someone who can help us break through her testimony! No doubt the plaintiffs are going to hit us with everything they've got! Nep's confession, Kat's testimony, I wouldn't be surprised if they bring in EVERY bootlegged character on our tails!"

@Dee DudeTy! I need you and your posse to see if you can pick up Edgeworth's trail! Let us know, please, if you find anything!

"And someone, we need to get back in touch with Neptunia and see if we can get the original Neptune to testify!"

"Guys, we can't lose hope now! We lose hope, and then we lose sight of the truth! That's not what Edgeworth would want!"

https://i.redd.it/6o6kshnjb2wx.gif

"Woah, Nick, I don't often see you this serious", Maya said rather intimidated.aWgrBFb.gif

• Thumbs Up 4