Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

For the first time ever, R'ucku was getting happy.

"Yes...yes...YES FINALLY A WHOLE STAMPEDE OF WORTHY OPPONENTS FOR ME TO BEAT UP!" R'ucku said excitedly cracking his knuckles.

"Can G'urf still get happy meal?" 

• Thumbs Up 2

Ki'rbb'y walks over to the door and drops six banana peels in front of it, all of which are from his stomach. 

"When they barge in, we'll give 'em the slip with these!"

Ki'rbb'y then moved over to G'urf and handed him a Ki'rbb'y themed lunch box with food inside.

"Not sure what a happy meal is, but will this do?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Light Life walked over to the door and got ready his "Life taker awayer" gun. Evil Terriful sharpened his sword. Since he couldn't kill Edgeworth, he would try to kill the others instead.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now for the first time, G'urf got angry and denied the Ki'rbb'y lunch.

"NO! G'URF WANT HAPPY MEAL FROM SILLY CLOWN AND IF G'URF DONT GET HAPPY MEAL! NO ONE DOES!" G'urf whined like a baby referring to Joker.

Yes, now apparently the idiotic brain dead Graff ripoff got serious (in his own way) and prepared for battle as well....as stupid as his 'speech' was...

• Thumbs Up 2

Khi-tii was going to the battle unprepared, as she continued to look around for anything to steal.

P'py'rus on the other hand, had been freed from his cuffs. At the moment, he waited silently, ready to eliminate anyone who was unfortunate enough cross his path. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Evil Terriful grinned. "I shall use my 5th wall breaking abilities and stop them all!" he laughed evilly. "I may be a knockoff, but I'll prove myself to be the best knockoff of all."

• Thumbs Up 1

Yoyo reluctantly pulled out her hairpins and and was prepared to use them as daggers. She really had a bad feeling about this fight. Shadeyman just sort of sat around looking all shifty eyed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ki'rbb'y sighs and puts the lunchbox away after G'urf rejected it.

"Suit yourself, dude. We've got a battle to win!"

Ki'rbb'y heads over to the back corner and starts to stack up random foods in a pyramid. When the going gets rough the bootlegs can knock this thing down and try to bury the Skylanders under food! 

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20130630173851

"What's that I smell? Is it the smell of my being correct once again that your plan was destined for failure". Edgeworth snicked a little. "Yeah, I'm sure you'll beat them all. We have hairpins, a brain dead manchild, a purple blob, and to top it all off, a pathetic edgelord who's so desperate to be cool that he's wearing a leather jacket, sunglasses, and would give Shadow the Hedgehog a run for his money".

• Thumbs Up 3

Evil Terriful turned to Edgeworth. "Maybe I can still have my way. I'll say you were an 'accidental' death of the fight. Watch yourself Edgelord. I don't want to hurt you which would in turn hurt me, so... Bah, I'll just focus on the Skylanders first..."

"Shut yer trap, lawyer!" Jeff said.

The only one shutting his trap will be you, "Jeff Dan Dunn." Why'd you have to take your name from an old alias of mine and a friggin' arcade game I wanna forget even exists, Jigen thought.

latest?cb=20130630173851

"I'm quaking in my boots edgelord. You took the edge right out of my name" Edgeworth continued to snark, making it clear he wasn't one bit scared at the pitiful attempts to sound threatening.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Undyne, by the end, you'll see Frisk again, safe and sound, I promise", phoenix-normal%28b%29.gifPhoenix reassured the worried warrior.

"You better" she said as she hopped onto Rexy's back alongside Sarge @Mightyray.

"And Rexy, take care of those two like you would Blue and Mosa!"http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/jurassicpark/images/5/5a/Blue_and_Rexy_after_the_fight_.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150803223507

Rexy gave the nod of approval. She wouldn't let them down without a fight!

*POOF* "Mr. Wright! I'm so sorry!",

File:5.png

"Shantae!? You're back to normal!?" Sonic the Hegdehog and Lightning said in shock.

"Shantae what happened-"

"Err, Mr. Wright, Nega really got wiped out and it turns out now that she kinda retreated back into me. Only problem is, it's given me a power boost, that kinda messed things up when I went to retreive "Him"".

"What do you mean?", Phoenix asked nervously.

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"Well he was kinda at your place with this woman and this teen who also knew you. And well I didn't exactly remember everything clearly from what you told me, worse of all, the power burst out of nowhere drove the transport spell haywire! They're all here, but the girl and the man are in different areas to I don't know where in this academy! It'll take them a while to get to get to court!"

File:Fx cine shantae pose 7.png

"Wait, no you can't mean!"

Suddenly......iris-surprised%28a%29.gif"Feenie?" The woman who had materialized back in with Shantae ran to Phoenix and hugged tight!

"PHOENIX!"iris-crying%28b%29.gifRelated image

"IRIS!? " And just in time for Valentine's Day I might add, no now;s not the time to think about, Phoenix!

"Iris! Are you alright? Is "she" alright?! Where's my daughter!?" phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

PHoenix asked hsi sweetheart. "Shantae assured me that she's okay, but she insisted on helping her "daddy' with his current case when she overheard Gumshoe talking about a cat thief or something!" Heh, yep, that sounds like Trucy, Phoenix thought to himself.

Meanwhile down over a long distance from the courthouse a masked man, straightened him self out.

"DARN IT ALL PHOENIX TRITE! What courtroom antics have you dragged me into!?", godot-steams%28b%29.gif the mysterious masked man said as he made his way on a long journey to the courthouse. "The coffee had better well be worth this!"

Meanwhile on the beach, the Mosasaurus had arrived on the shoreline and spit out Blue and a silver-haired lady wielding a whip. Blue and the Mosasarus led the woman towards the courthouse.

"What a foolishly foolish way to travel, "The silver blue hair lady complained, franziska-hmph%28b%29.gif "but if it's to help brother dear while also facing off against Mr. Phoenix Wright again..."

she paused as she cracked her whip,  franziska-whip.gif"THEN SO BE IT". franziska-withwhip%28b%29.gif

"Mr. Wright, one more thing!", lana-forceful%28b%29.gif Lana said back at the courthouse, "here for old times' sake I think you'll need this", she said as she gave him a Book on evidence law.

"Thanks", Phoenix said, "alright guys it's showtime!"

"Good luck Feenie!, I'll be rooting for you from the audience", Iris said.

iris-blush%28b%29.gif

THE FINAL DAY WAS NOW SET IN MOTION>>
WE NOW GO TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE HEROES WENT TO SAVE MR. EDGEWORTH

• Thumbs Up 2

Ki'rbb'y yells at Edgeworth in response to his snide remarks!

"Well, for one, you forgot about R'ucku and Jeff! And two, that smell, is the smell of rotten food! Did you really think I'd waste edible stuff on a fight like this!? Now be quiet and be a good hostage!"

Sure enough, the banana peels and food pyramid start to smell. A lot. That should be a good defense against the weaker nosed Skylanders. Also, Ki'rbb'y finishes his food pyramid with a cherry on the top. Then he slides down his pyramid and prepares to fight! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Evil Terriful looked at Edgeworth. "Remind me again why you're useful to the Joker? You're about as smart as the scratches on my sunglasses. And your voice is annoying!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"OH YEAH MR. EDGEWORTHLESS!? If we...uh...let you go....I'll uhhh....BEAT YOU UP!" R'ucku snarked back at Edgworth very pathetically.

"WHERE IS SILLY CLOWN ANYWAYS? G'URF. WANT. HAPPY MEAL WITH PONY AS A TOY!!!" G'urf yelled angrily wondering about Joker's whereabouts.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Ah, shoot, they got a samurai, and some little kids. Best they don't done mess with me." Jeff said.

"I have been left with no choice, old friend. We must face off." Goemon said to Jeff.

• Thumbs Up 1

Evil Terriful turned to G'urf, "Wrong clown dumbass!" He shook his head. "I'm surrounded by idiots. Why wasn't I the leader of this all..."

• Thumbs Up 2

For the first time in a long time Sarge on the inside was happy as a clam. Rinding Rexy, with Lancer at the ready and Undyne and Mog as back up, this was going to be one hell of a fight!

"Finally time to kick some-"

"BUTT!" Mog yelled cutting Marcus off as they head to the conference room.

"Yeah... we'll go with that..." Marcus sighed.

• Thumbs Up 3

Robrainiac cracked his knuckles, and neck as he turned to Kardia, "So, Kardia, ready for a good ol fashioned brawling?" 

Kardia nodded as her arms transformed into arm cannons. "I was pretty much made ready, sir."

The duo charged in, while Mayahem stretched. "Well, I suppose I should leave it all to you. I'll catch you guys later."

With that, Mayhem left the body of Maya. 

• Thumbs Up 3

The duo charged in, while Mayahem stretched. "Well, I suppose I should leave it all to you. I'll catch you guys later."

With that, Mayhem left the body of Maya.  @Emperor Robrainiac

maya-surprised%28b%29.gif

"Wow! That channeling went quite weirder.......well compared to most channelings."

maya-confident%28b%29.gif

"Anyway! Good luck guys! Keep Miles safe! We'll handle stuff in-court!", Maya said waving off the heroes on their quest to save Edgeworth.

"Okay listen up soldiers!", Undyne cried out to her associates as she and Sarge led the charge on Rexy's back.

Image result for undyne armor

"We may be outnumbered and there may be some odds, but you hear me when I SAY!", anyone who doesn't give their all on the battlefield and get Mr. Edgeworth to that courtroom unharmed will have to answer to me!" she bellowed.

"And don't be afraid to rough your friends up either! They'll thank you all the morning, headaches or not! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAAAAR?!"

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20130630180450

"Because if I were to be discovered harmed, or better yet, dead. That wouldn't look very well on Mr. Joker's "record" would it?". Edgeworth began to chuckle. "Although I wouldn't be worried regardless. You're nothing more than a stereotyped pathetic edgelord. If I wasn't threatened when you stabbed a sword into my leg, I'm most certainly not frightened by your pathetic threats. And for the record, the scratches on your sunglasses are more sharper than your dull wit".

Edgeworth gave a final chuckle. "And the answer is you're the biggest idiot to be found in this room."

He turned to Kirby. "As for you, why would I be a good hostage? Why would I make this job easier for you? Especially when as soon as I'm rescued, I'll out there and saving you all from this pathetic fate of being flanderized ripoffs. Perhaps if you stopped eating for one second, your brain might be able to think long enough to come up with a better argument". 

"And Edgeworthless. Oh boy, I most certainly never heard that one. Truly the pinnacle of originality. What's next? Mr. Wrong when you're having your argument destroyed into tiny little pieces by Wright in the courtroom?" 

• Thumbs Up 5

"I understand." Goemon said to Undyne. "I am sorry, old friend, but you must be stopped."

"Try me, you no good, yellow-bellied samurai." Jeff said.

And this is where the fun starts, Jigen thought.

• Thumbs Up 1

Evil Terriful turned to Edgeworth. "Is this what the real Terriful has to deal with? I feel so bad for him. And I couldn't care less about Mr. Joke's record. I remember how you cried like the little bitch that you are when I stabbed you and you needed the big bad Mr. J to come and save you. You are without a doubt, the saddest, most worthless, piece of trash I have ever met."

• Thumbs Up 1

Jeff hits Evil Terriful in the head. "You're done yellow-bellied yourself, you stupid meathead! We got samurais to deal with!"

• Thumbs Up 2