Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Edgeworth smirked as Evil Terriful leaned in. "I only have one word Terriful".

"Objection". 

Suddenly a massive word balloon similar to the one Phoenix can use in combat popped up and sucker punched Evil Terriful, causing him to get a black eye and begin shedding a few tears.

"Oh? Is that crying I see? Honestly, I must say, you are the most sad, worthless, piece of trash I've ever seen". Edgeworth said back to the crying cat, having finally put the edgelord back in his place. 

• Thumbs Up 5

"Gah! Yeah of course!" Comet said to Undyne. "Sheesh I outgha remind myself not to mess with her.." Comet said in his head.

Ty kicked the conference door open with the others.

"Alright you rejected freaks! Let Edgeworth go or we're gonna break your bodies so hard you won't feel a single thing til NEXT MONTH!!" Ty threatened the bootlegs coldly.

"Were you practicing that Ty or....." Cariss asked dryly.

• Thumbs Up 1

"You! Hey, nobody tortures my nemesis and gets away with it!" Robrainiac tried to dash towards Evil-Terriful, "Besides, everyone knows humiliation's the best way to do it."

Right before he could make it towards the two, P'py'rus shot a flurry of red bones at Robrainiac.

"BACK OFF REPTILE." P'py'rus shouted, "FACE OFF WITH A REAL WARRIOR."

"Ooooh, big guy eh?" Robrainiac pressed a few buttons on his chest and grinned evilly. "Let's see if you as good as you brag, Mr. bones!"

Robrainiac's arm turned into a laser cannon, and the two started blasting at each other. All the while, Robrainiac saw Edgeworth take down Evil-Terriful. 

"Wow, talk about fighting with your words." Robrainiac muttered as he dodged another bone.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Evil Terriful turned to Edgeworth. "Is this what the real Terriful has to deal with? I feel so bad for him. And I couldn't care less about Mr. Joke's record. I remember how you cried like the little bitch that you are when I stabbed you and you needed the big bad Mr. J to come and save you. You are without a doubt, the saddest, most worthless, piece of trash I have ever met."

"You ever look in a mirror?", Image result for undyne kick came Undyne's voice as her boot then neatly connected with his face! She'd jumped off Rexy and gone ahead.

Now this came the time for Rexy to give an almighty ROAR

Rexy sounded the drums of war as the heroes took to the bootlegged characters with strength, passion, and all the above!

• Thumbs Up 1

"O.K. Rexy you can put me down... I'm going in!" Marcus asks the T-Rex to lower him down, his gut was telling him that Edgeworth was gonna get killed any minute so he had to go.

• Thumbs Up 1

Jeff starts shooting at Goemon. But Goemon slices every bullet that comes after him.

"Jigen was a better shot than that. You'll have to do better."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic turns to Tails. "No hard feelings, bro."

Tails chuckles. "Just try to stop to stop me, nerd!"

"Look who's calling who a nerd?" Sonic says back.

Suddenly, Tails is lifted by is tails as his arms take on a fighting pose... opposing the bootlegs. "Hey! Limbs! Whose side are you on?!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Evil Terriful stumbled back. "Gah!" He looked over his shoulder to see the Skylanders come in. "WHAT THE LITERAL HELL?! WHERE WERE THE GUARDS?!" He ran at them with his sword, swinging at everyone regardless of if they were a bootleg or not.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ki'rbb'y counters Edgeworth's insults while stuffing grapes in his mouth, of course.

"You should be a good hostage because we'll... uh... do something to you if you don't! Like make you eat rotten pumpkins!"

A grape falls out of Ki'rbb'y's mouth and Ki'rbb'y quickly Inhales it back in.

"And you should never stop eating! It's too good!"

Ki'rbb'y watches the door the Skylanders are entering though, trying to ignore Edgeworth. 

"Hope you have a peel of a time! That... wasn't a good pun at all."

Too bad no one slipped on a banana peel at all. Not one.

"Ugh! I hoped that would work! Now I'll actually have to fight you!"

Ki'rbb'y leaps at Ty, only to slip on one of his own banana peels and slide into Ty, slamming against a shoe.

"Ow... that was really ironic."

• Thumbs Up 3

Jeff Dan Dunn then decides this. "Well, you ain't seen my best yet." He shoots various objects.

And Goemon dodges them. "Unfortunately, I know your tactics."

"Dag nabbit!" Jeff said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sayaka reflects sword slash after sword slash. "Oktavia, now!"

Oktavia rises from out of nowhere, standing alongside Rexy for the fight. She punches the ground, shaking the foundation of the Academy.

"Ohhhh... this'll definitely put a dent in Byakuya's wallet for sure."

• Thumbs Up 3

"HEY ASSHOLE!" Sarge called out to Evil Terriful. "Think you can handle a gear?!" Sarge revs up the chainsaw on his Lancer. This was going to ugly real fast.

Mog on the other hand had a real easy time dealing with Yoyo and Shadeyman. She simply distracted them both with Ztar and made them fall over each other in disarray.

• Thumbs Up 1

Edgeworth saw the commotion going on in front of him. 

"Robrainiac! Behind you!" Edgeworth warned him of Evil Terriful attempting to cut off his laser cannon with his sword. @Emperor Robrainiac

"Jeff Dan Dumb is trying to go for a headshot on Amitie, use your powers to counter it!" @SurrealBrain

"Sarge, Roxas and Beck are trying to tag team you, gut punch Roxas, grab the keyblade, and swing it into Beck!" @Mightyray

• Thumbs Up 3

Robrainiac shot his arm canon at Papyrus, who simply dodged. As soon as he did so, Evil Terriful stabbed his cannon, reverting it back into a hand.

"Hey! That blaster costed $599!" The supervillain complained.

"NYEHEHEHEH! NOW YOU'RE WITHOUT A WEAPON." P'py'rus gloated, "NOW PREPARE TO FACE DEATH AT THE HANDS OF..."

*WHACK!* Papyrus fumbled backwards as Robrainiac's fist just so happened to run into his face. Before evil Terriful could react, Robrainiac picked him up and tossed him against the wall.

"Feh! I don't need it!" Robrainiac swung another punch at the Edgelord Papyrus who had recovered, "I got all the brute strength I need, right here!" 

Robrainiac suddenly felt Evil Terriful jump onto his head, launching himself at sarge.

"GAH!  YOU GUYS RECOVER QUICK!" Robrainiac said as he blocked a bone from P'py'rus. "AND WHY ALWAYS THE HEAD?!

• Thumbs Up 2

Evil Terriful jumped on top of Robrainiac and launched himself towards Sarge. "EDGELORD, SHUT. THE. HELL. UP!" He hit his sword against Sarge's chainsaw. Evil Terriful wasn't going down that easily.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Cheawn said:

Ki'rbb'y counters Edgeworth's insults while stuffing grapes in his mouth, of course.

"You should be a good hostage because we'll... uh... do something to you if you don't! Like make you eat rotten pumpkins!"

A grape falls out of Ki'rbb'y's mouth and Ki'rbb'y quickly Inhales it back in.

"And you should never stop eating! It's too good!"

Ki'rbb'y watches the door the Skylanders are entering though, trying to ignore Edgeworth. 

"Hope you have a peel of a time! That... wasn't a good pun at all."

Too bad no one slipped on a banana peel at all. Not one.

"Ugh! I hoped that would work! Now I'll actually have to fight you!"

Ki'rbb'y leaps at Ty, only to slip on one of his own banana peels and slide into Ty, slamming against a shoe.

"Ow... that was really ironic."

"Got ya now!", Shantae cried as she cried the fallen puffball.

File:Fx cine shantae pose 5.png

"HEY CLOUD! BATTER UP!", the genie called as she threw Kirby with enough ferocity to make him flaming!

"YOU KNOW IT!", Lightning said as she readied her blade.......and then thwacked Kirby so hard with the flat end enough to send him flying into the crowd!Image result for lightning final fantasy

EhsJKqC.jpg

"I've got Amitie covered!" Kaede creates a forcefield to deflect Jeff's headshot, causing the bullet to ricochet into Beck.

Sonic grins. "Good commands, Edgy!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Cyclo-Whirl!" Amitie shouted, helping Goemon in fighting Jeff, pushing the cowboy back.

"Thank you, Amitie." Goemon said, with a smile.

"Gr...I ain't done yet!" Jeff said.

• Thumbs Up 1

R'ucku started to beat his chest and charged at the Skylanders "FEEL R'UCKU'S WRAAAAAATH!!!!"

"G'URF STILL WANT PONYYYY!!!" G'urf yelled stupidly charging at the Skylanders flailing his arms like a idiot.

Bud picked Ki'rbby' up.

"Look little guy, if anybody makes puns...it's me." Bud said before he punched the puffball right the face.

*POW*

• Thumbs Up 2

"I can't just stand here....that's it"

"HOLD IT!" 

Suddenly, a word balloon popped out of Edgeworth's mouth with a hand that caught Robrainiac mid air and placed him back on the ground. 

"Robrainiac. Kick his face in for me". Edgeworth simply said @Emperor Robrainiac

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic passes the Utility Wrench to Tails. He activates it. "Hey! Whose side are you on?!" He asks himself.

It certainly isn't yours!

Tails slaps himself in the face as he lifts into the air and uses an Enerbeam to throw projectiles at the others, despite his bootleg self's kicking in protest.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sarge spots the two trying to team up and does what Edgeworth suggests with force. Roxas crumples to the ground from Sarge's punch. He tosses the Keyblade into Beck putting him in the path of Jeff's bullet. He then quickly engages Evil Terriful.

"Edgeworth getting under your skin huh? Toughen up kiddo, cause your about to hit the big leagues now!" Sarge hisses.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Evil Terriful jumped on top of Robrainiac and launched himself towards Sarge. "EDGELORD, SHUT. THE. HELL. UP!" He hit his sword against Sarge's chainsaw. Evil Terriful wasn't going down that easily.

"Oh hoh! So that's how you want to play!? I accept then! NGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

The gloves really came off as Undyne used her determination to burst into

UNDYNE THE UNDYING!

Image result for undyne the undying

This sent a power wave rippling across.

"You're gonna have to try harder than that!", the heroine said as she broke at him and tackled him with breakneck speed!

• Thumbs Up 1

Evil Terriful kicked Sarge away from him and turned his attention to Undyne. He swung his sword at har as a warning and turned back to Sarge and re-engaged him in battle. "I am the big leagues. Look who I'm a ripoff of. The head of Team Warriors! Fight that!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I can't just stand here....that's it"

"HOLD IT!" 

Suddenly, a word balloon popped out of Edgeworth's mouth that caught Robrainiac mid air and placed him back on the ground. 

"Robrainiac. Kick his face in for me". Edgeworth simply said @Emperor Robrainiac

"No need to tell me twice." Robrainiac chuckled as he cracked his knuckles. He charged over to Evil Terriful and punched him in the back, and he turned around to see Evil Papyrus shooting more bones at him. Robrainiac's suit gained a considerable amount of damage, but he was still up and running.

Nearby, Kardia was holding Khi-Tii by the tail. The bootleg cat tried desprately to claw at her, to no avail.

"Letmegoimjustaninnocentbystanderihavearighttoanattorneyillsuethehelloutofyouknockitoff"

"Pathetic." Kardia sighed with dissapointment, tossing Khi-tii into another opponent "I was hoping for more of a challenge..."

• Thumbs Up 3