Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Ki'rbb'y falls onto the floor, already pretty badly beat up. He pushes himself to his feet.

"Ugh, you guys are tough... but not as tough as this!"

Ki'rbb'y Inhales a projectile from Tails out of the air, then sends it flying right back at Tails!

"Sorry, pal, but you ain't our pal no more! Now beet it, traitor!"

Ki'rbb'y then throws a beetroot at Tails. Of course.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Yeah, and look where he is now, in basic training cause he had no control, just like you!" Sarge goads Evil Terriful, revving up his Lancer.

Sarge's eyes were locked on to Evil Terriful with the intensity of a thousand suns.

Sonic slices the beet and stuffs a piece into his mouth. He licks his fingers. "Mmmm, MMMMM! Delicious!" He grins.

• Thumbs Up 4

On 2/15/2017 at 8:27 PM, Terriful said:

Evil Terriful kicked Sarge away from him and turned his attention to Undyne. He swung his sword at har as a warning and turned back to Sarge and re-engaged him in battle. "I am the big leagues. Look who I'm a ripoff of. The head of Team Warriors! Fight that!"

"YEAH AND....Pfft Please, let me tell you right now. Frisk a little child actually made me break a sweat! You haven't managed that! What does that say about you, Darky McDark Angst!", Related image

Undyne the Undying said as she dodged the sword and countered with several undercuts to Evil Terriful's body.

• Thumbs Up 2

Saffy went over to Edgeworth to save him. "You okay Mr. Edgeworth?"

Comet and Fura were dodging punches from R'ucku.

"YOU TWO WILL FIGHT ME!! YOU CHALLENGE THE ALMIGHTY R'UCKU!" 

"Please you can't be almighty if you can't even take a breather." Comet taunted.

Fura then caught one of R'ucku's fists. "Yeah, maybe you just need a MASSAGE!" Fura said as she snapped his arm.

*CRACK*

R'ucku yelled in pain as Ty ran over to him and gave him a good beat down.

• Thumbs Up 1

Beck got stunned. "D-did anyone catch the number of that truck...?" 

Roxas simply laid down on the ground. "It matters not....nothing matters....."

"God, I hate stereotypical edgelords..." Roxas thought out of embarrassment at his bootleg self. 

Edgeworth looked at Sarge who was struggling. "Sarge, you can beat this idiot. Don't let his words get at you. No matter what stupid titles he is, he doesn't have your fighting spirit". 

Edgeworth analysed the situation. "His swings are panicked. If you pick the right timing, you can grab his arm and counter!" 

Edgeworth laughed a little at Katii. "Yes, you do indeed have a right to hear from an attorney. I say you deserve what you are getting. Happy?" 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Take this!" Jeff managed to get a lucky shot on Goemon.

Jeff gets ready to shoot Goemon. "Say goodby, you no-good yellow-belly!"

And now is the time, Jigen thought. Time to see just a glimpse of how hard my life was, you friggin' cowboy.

Then Jeff suddenly gets horrible flashbacks. "Not these again...Ci...Cicciolina? Who is that?! Why do I remember shootin' her?!" Jeff said, with tears in his eyes.

Amitie then uses her new healing spell on Goemon...and to her surprise, it works!

"You okay, now, Goemon?" Amitie asked.

"I am fine. Thank you." Goemon said. He then proceeda to hit Jeff with the sheath of his sword, rendering Jeff unconsious.

"If you are in there, Jigen, understand that I had to do it." Goemon said.

Don't worry about it, pal, Jigen thought.

• Thumbs Up 1

Evil Terriful stumbled back, but clearly wasn't giving up. He'd need to be killed in order to stop. "You, you're NOTHING compared to me!" he said as he swung several times at Sarge, Undyna, and Robraniac, almost hitting them, but missing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Edgeworth nodded at @Dee Dude Saffy. "Y-yeah. Just a little roughed up". The massive sword wound was still very visible on Edgeworth's leg and foot.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"YEAH AND....Pfft Please, let me tell you right now. Frisk a little child actually made me break a sweat! You haven't managed that! What does that say about you, Darky McDark Angst!", Related imageUndyne the Undying said as she dodged the sword and countered with several undercuts to Evil Terriful's body.

Image result for underfell papyrus

P'Py'Rus began shooting his bone-like projectiles at Undyne, aiding Evil Terriful "UNDYNE! YOU SAY THE ROYAL GUARD HAS DISBANDED? NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT YOU TRAITOR!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Undyne! Handle that damn skeleton! I'll deal with the reject here!" Sarge ordered before charging in for another chainsaw duel with Evil Terriful.

Both seemed on equal measure. "I'm may be outclassed by pretty much every motherfucker in this god damn building but I am Sgt. Marcus Fenix and I will not let you hurt my god damn equals!" He yelled! 

• Thumbs Up 3

The Disciples and Kaede walk back as they are approached by a band of Metal Sonics, arm cannons engaged.

"Well. I say we go all out?" Sonic asks.

yEcv6dk.jpg

"Couldn't agree more!"

The 4 Skylanders jump into the air, including the half-reluctant Tails and begin swiftly assaulting the Metal Sonics with all they got.

3xz2BCSe49b6zJQSdO.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

"Just stay safe sir!" Saffy said as she went back to battle and found herself fighting Yoyo, while Saffy was fighting Yoyo, @Mightyray Cariss saw G'urf running towards her.

"G'URF WANT PONY!!"

Cariss facepalmed. "Why do I have to fight the stupid one?...." 

She simply moved aside and tripped him.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ki'rbb'y continues to fend off the Skylanders, this time heading after Robrainiac!

"Hey, I'm sure you'll make a good meal when I'm finished with you! Boom! Roast!"

Ki'rbb'y follows up by chucking a Jalapeño at Robrainiac's mouth, completing his poor joke.

"Have a sick burn!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Stay, stay back!" Mog was in front of Yoyo not noticing that Saffy was behind her ready to knock her out. "Bye bye!" Mog smiled signalling to Saffy to knock her out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Edgeworth looks at the situation. "This might not end well......" 

"Wait....is it me or does my ropes feel looser...?" 

"They do!" 

Edgeworth notices cut marks, a result of Robrainiac's laser cannon. 

"Robrainiac, you genius!" Edgeworth thought, as he quickly began moving his arms back and forth to break the rope fully, doing the same with his feet, despite how much pain they were in. 

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

P'Py'Rus began shooting his bone-like projectiles at Undyne, aiding Evil Terriful "UNDYNE! YOU SAY THE ROYAL GUARD HAS DISBANDED? NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT YOU TRAITOR!"

"URGH! Not now Papyrus!" Undyne shouted, a bit frustrated now.

8 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Undyne! Handle that damn skeleton! I'll deal with the reject here!" Sarge ordered before charging in for another chainsaw duel with Evil Terriful.

Both seemed on equal measure. "I'm may be outclassed by pretty much every motherfucker in this god damn building but I am Sgt. Marcus Fenix and I will not let you hurt my god damn equals!" He yelled! 

Nodding in response, Undyne powered down to he regular form. She didn't want to strain herself to far nor risk killing Papyrus.

"Look Paps, trust me! This hurts me more than it hurts you, considering how much of a hard head you are!",Image result for undyne headbutt she said as she parried his barrage of bones with her own barrage of spears and proceeded to headbutt Underfell Papyrus!

8 minutes ago, Cheawn said:

Ki'rbb'y continues to fend off the Skylanders, this time heading after Robrainiac!

"Hey, I'm sure you'll make a good meal when I'm finished with you! Boom! Roast!"

Ki'rbb'y follows up by chucking a Jalapeño at Robrainiac's mouth, completing his poor joke.

"Have a sick burn!"

But not before Rexy, seeing him head towards @Emperor Robrainiac Robrainiac, scooped up the evil puffball and spat him out for good measure!

Extra spicy. She thought to herself in her own lingo.

• Thumbs Up 3

Evil Terriful slashed and attacked Sarge with all his might. "Well well well, Mr. Sarge. Ready to meet your maker?"

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_na56oy5zCV1tdltjjo2_500.png

"Don't forget about me! Rainbow magic miracle burst!" Usami soars through the battlefield, shooting as many enemies as she can with her adorable yet deadly weapon.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kardia flew up to Edgeworth as well. She inspected Edgeworth's wounds.

"Hm, well, it does look bad, but not enough to do permanent damage. Looks like Katii's imp wasn't lying." 

Kardia then proceeded help Saffy free Edgeworth. Looking off to the side, She noticed Robrainiac's cannon. Kardia quickly input a code in a holo-screen and shot at Edgeworth's ropes.

Robrainiac saw Kirby running towards him, and smiled, amused.

"Oh, what's the matter? The creampuff with hair wants to face off with me? BWAHAHAHAHA!

"Have a sick burn!"

"HAHAHAHA.... Gulp....

"...GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Robrainiac fell to the ground, flailing his arms as the pepper burnt his mouth. During the process, he unintentionally threw Ki'rbb'y against the wall.

"HOT HOT HOOOOT!" Robrainiac said, "SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME WATER OR A PIECE OF BREAD!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Leave her alone!" Saffy yelled as she kicked Yoyo knocking her out.

As G'urf lied on the floor, he was about to get til he saw somebody landing on top on of him.

"BELLY FLOP!" Bud yelled as he crushed G'urf and started to curb stomp wrestle him.

"G'URF. WANT.-"

*POW*

"Dude...shut up already...."

"I don't think so Edgelord!" 

latest?cb=20151028183932

"OBJECTION" Edgeworth pointed his finger, sending Evil Terriful flying back.

He grabbed Sarge's hand and helped him back up. "I'm in a bit of pain at the moment Sarge" Edgeworth pointed to his leg. "But I'm more than happy to help you finish off this bratty child". @Mightyray

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"HOT HOT HOOOOT!" Robrainiac said, "SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME WATER OR A PIECE OF BREAD!"

Rexy then did the best thing she could think of....she gave him a huge slobbering LICK which to Robrainiac was enough to dose him out!

• Thumbs Up 3