Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Image result for ace attorney testimonyImage result for NEGA Shantae

Testimony: About That Night.......

1.DO you really think I was even conscious then, you punks!?

2. Even I don't know all the ways that I can get out buuut.....

3. What's to say that I was even up and about?! After all you helped reseal me with the power of music!

4. I doubt Shantae even wants anything to do with me! No way would she leave a means for me to roam free, let alone, "listen in" on that night.

After the testimony came to a close, Nega-Shantae laughed, "hah! Coerce me all you want with that lamp, but you'll find that I've spoken only the truth, 'as you wished'! Hee hee hee!"

"Hmmmm, despite the witness' tendency to delve into maniacal laughter, it appears that she does raise a good point",AjkGhgy.gifthe judge said.

"HMPH!"phoenix-deskslam.gif

"Human or genie though, all are equal under the law! There's something she's not telling us your honor!"

phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gif

Or something she doesn't know.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Mr. Wright, you may begin your cross examination of the scary genie". The judge said.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Gladly......"

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"Your holy honor!"

Related image

Birdman finished off.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantendo/images/5/52/Cross-examination.gif/revision/latest?cb=20131109214534

33 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

1.DO you really think I was even conscious then, you punks!?

"Ummmm, Birdman? How about you handle this?"phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

*FLASH*

"Yes siree missy without a shadow of a doubt on your shadowy rear e-"

phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

"Eh heh, moving on."

3. What's to say that I was even up and about?! After all you helped reseal me with the power of music!

"No, Just don't even-"Related image

"Power of music eh?",C2arjrK.gif"Please elaborate."

Image result for HArvey birdman

"Yes please do, shadow dancer of shadow lands! I'm all ears!", piped up Birdman.

"......Me too", came the voice of Frisk.

"Oooooh, sounds like someone got served hard!", Undyne teased.

"Guess you weren't the star of that party", Sega!Sonic guessed.

WHY YOU LITTLE-Image result for NEGA Shantae

"Ohohoho, I'm gonna enjoy trampling on your graves! Fine! Yes, I was on the losing team in the battle of the bands! No wonder they lost, no one was paying as much attention to MY dancing as that bratty flame Ember! Happy now!?"

"Heh, well lady, I know a cetain leg-obsessed robot who could teach you a thing or two!", Undyne taunted.

Image result for NEGA shantae ssmb

MOVING ON ALREADY! IT"S TIME TO CLAIM MY VICTORY!

This is it, c'mon Harvey, don't mess this up! We CAN DO THIS!

4. I doubt Shantae even wants anything to do with me! No way would she leave a means for me to roam free, let alone, "listen in" on that night.

phoenix-superobjection.gif

Image result for HArvey birdman objection

"GACK! Hey I'm supposed to be the intimidating one here!"Image result for NEGA Shantae

"Well not anymore flame-head", Birdman retorted.

"Seems someone didn't know what this headset was playing."

"Ember's theme. Your old favorite tune, that it turns out...............SUMMONS YOU!" Phoenix capped off.

phoenix-zoom%28b%29.gif

"KRK!, but, heh heh, come now, even if that summoned moi, I couldn't have been in full control!"

Image result for NEGA Shantae

"Actually you could.....with the right....Image result for frisk undertale ace attorney"

Frisk added, showing up in Maya's stead.

"Wahahaahah? Now there's a kid there????? Am I the one being punked?", Nega Shantae said, feeling a bit cornered. Image result for NEGA shantae ssmb

"From what I've learned, Shantae holds you at bay, and you in turn are what kept her from coming all psycho and warped that night, because you don't follow orders...unless per say you heard them somehow!", Frisk added in.

"WELL PROVE IT THEN! PROVE THAT THERE WAS SOMETHING, ANYTHING THAT COULD'VE TEMPORARILY GIVEN ME THE NUDGE TO BOTHER GETTING UP AND ABOUT! EVEN IF THOSE HEADPHONES WAKE ME UP EVERY.SINGING. TIME. SHE PLAYS IT! I'D HAVE JUST BEEN IN AN IMMOVABLE BODY"!

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_inline_ojxcy4Aa0Z1qkpnrw_500.gif

"I'm afraid she has a point Mr. Wright. Your entire theory hinges on Nega Shantae being able to control Shantae's body, and you established that to be near impossible. Unless you can provide suitable evidence that proves that she could do this, I'm afraid I'll have to issue a guilty verdict". 

• Thumbs Up 2

Mog covers her mouth in shock while Sarge just slumps in his seat. This whole trial was falling apart by the second and things were not looking to get any better any time soon.

"Come on Mr Wright Birdman!" "You can do it!" Mog cheered desperately!

• Thumbs Up 3

"Can you do something, Lupin?" Amitie asked.

"I'm trying to remember...we were all brainwashed...hey, bugboy; you remember anything from when you were brainwashed?" Lupin asked.

"Only that me and Amitie danced..." Sig showed a bit of a smile. Amitie kinda smiled back.

"Great...gotta think here..." Lupin said. He's struggling to think of anything, but he's trying to see if there was something in there...maybe, just maybe, something can help Lupin out.

• Thumbs Up 3

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Isn't our music some method of control? I mean, when we formed that band, we managed to fix everyone, right? Could that count, or is my memory out of whack?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I'm afraid she has a point Mr. Wright. Your entire theory hinges on Nega Shantae being able to control Shantae's body, and you established that to be near impossible. Unless you can provide suitable evidence that proves that she could do this, I'm afraid I'll have to issue a guilty verdict". 

"Great googly moogily! Alright fellows and ladies! Let's put our minds to work here!", Birdman said.

"RIGHT! Ummm, Mr. Birdman", Maya said.maya-nod.gif

"What cheap parlor tricks have you employed to try and drive me mad!?",Nega Shantae was beside herself.

"No tricks up my sleeves or wings flame-head.......m'dear", Birdman tried to be a gentleman.

"But you're just confirming our suspicions with that lingo!"Image result for HArvey birdman objection

Everyone was stunned at the charge Birdman took.

"Your honor, please check the updated Gas Report which explains that victims of the gas are nudged with suggestions for who they really are, and needless to say, hoo boy do they accentuate the negatives! Take it away Mr. Wright!"

phoenix-nodding.gif

"Thank you Mr. Birdman!"

"MWAAHAHAAHA......Stop switching.....please?"

"NOPE. Anyway, the gas fooled not only Shantae into believing you were the actual one meant to go free for a bit, but it also had YOU FOOLED! Like Shantae, you've got a fighting spirit and deliberately managed to disobey those orders! And you were free to roam, not knowing that you'd be back to where you started!"

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh!"

Nega Shantae nearly burned herself out.

*HUFF* *PUFF*

"It seems.......Image result for NEGA shantae ssmb" She settled down, "I've been caught with my pants down, figuratively speaking of course."

3IgNxTd.gif

"So you admit you had free roam during that night!?"

"Hey let me finish, Uncle Grandpa!", Nega said.

"I got up sure, but I did it on MY ACCORD! NO ONE But the lamp can deliberately tell me what to do, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let my honor as the stronger half of that half-pint jinn be soiled."

"JUDGE! I demand one more testimony.", Nega Shantae suddenly lowered to a deadly quiet volume.

"This will be, our final dance! And I'll dancing on top!"

"Any objections?", the Judge asked.

"NOPE" Both Harvey Birdman and Harvey Dent said at the same time.

Image result for two-face dcau

"Ah Harv! I knew you'd come around eventually, ol' Harv to Harv eh?"

".............., just, put her in her place will you?", Dent said.

"He doesn't seem so bad now!", Frisk pointed out.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I think he's got something planned..." Lupin said. "Why is he helping is all of a sudden? I got a bad feeling about this."

"We could use all the help we can get..." Amitie said.

"That may be, but we should stay wary." Goemon said.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Very well, we'll hear one more testimony. Defense, you may cross examine as soon as the testimony has been heard". 

• Thumbs Up 2

Testimony: No ONE Tells Me What To DO!

http://www.court-records.net/rips/bubble-(ani)testimony.gifImage result for NEGA Shantae

1. I have ultimate phenomenal powers!

2. No matter what beat plays I've got the dance for it! Even this one!

3. That's right I know what game you're playing, what song, you're singing!

4. Remember, not even Ember could tame me!

5. EhehheeeeHAHAHAHHAHAA!

6.Come on now, that laugh you're hearing, it's one of pride, I know I can't lose this!

7. Folks better stay out of my way! Or else............

8. Hoohooohohooo, the joke'll be on them!

*PANT*PANT*PANT*

"So you see!? I gave the truth like it was! All while dancing to your little questioning theme! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH! *WHEW*"

Related image

"...............Okay she laughs too much", even Harvey Birdman was getting annoyed

"Hmmmm, Ember was possessing me at the time she was last out", Maya informed him.

maya-bench-hum%28b%29.gif

"And from what Phoenix tells me, she didn't laugh nearly THAT much".

• Thumbs Up 1

While Phoenix was looking through the evidence, he found a small envelope. @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

"In case of Emergencies - Nega Shantae".

"I don't have much time to write this Wright, but a brief note in case it comes up. From what I know of Nega Shantae, and what you've told me, she'll deny being under Ember's spell. I have a sketchy memory of the events, but I recall Nega Shantae finding herself dancing to the beats of Ember's song, and having a struggle stopping. If you play the music on the headphones, you might be able to make her cause some kind of mistake for a contradiction - E"  

• Thumbs Up 3

phoenix-ohshit.gif"WOAH! Immediate cross-examination after testimony?! That's new!"

"Well what are you waiting for!? A golden ticket!? Get to revealing the truth already if you really are the bringer of justice I;ve heard you to be!"

Related image

Dent barked at Wright.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantendo/images/5/52/Cross-examination.gif/revision/latest?cb=20131109214534

On 2/14/2017 at 7:18 PM, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

1. I have ultimate phenomenal powers!

"But when the lamp calls the shots, sounds like you've got an itty bitty living space"

Related image

"Sick burn, Mr. Birdman", Frisk complimented.

Related image

"....................................ANyway," Nega grumbled.

On 2/14/2017 at 7:18 PM, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

7. Folks better stay out of my way! Or else............

8. Hoohooohohooo, the joke'll be on them!

Image result for HOLD IT ace attorney

"Odd, did you happen to meet someone new that night?"

phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif

"WHat's it to ya!?"

"Mmmm, I dunno, maybe they left an impression on you which might explain your uncontrollable laugh".

"WHA!?"Image result for NEGA Shantae

"So fine, what if I bumped into someone, I left them off with a warning anyway!"

sLm4VBu.gif

"That is important information witness. Please add that to your testimony!"

"SIGH, as you wish."

9."So fine, what if I bumped into someone, I left them off with a warning anyway!"

phoenix-superobjection.gif

Related image

"Got ya now!", Frisk piped up.

"WAH! Where'd the music go!?", NEGA asked panicked!

TAKE THAT! "In case of Emergencies - Nega Shantae". @Ryannumber1gamer

"And now that we've got your rythm off!",

AGAIN,

OBJECTION!

The Power of  ATTORNEY!

THE POWER OF ATTORNEY did indeed knock Nega-Shantae down a notch.

"Nega, you were played too. You just were a way different pawn in his plan".

Phoenix then finally presented the option: Joker to Nega Shantae.

"WHAT!? How dare you! I-"

*FLASH*

That lanky man. That stupid looking nose. AND THAT LAUUUUGH! "HIM NOOOOOO!"

Nega Shanta tried dancing to calm herself, getting all the more heated.

"Heh, heh just gotta dance through the danger!"

"HA! I can't go down that easily, I-I-I......................"Image result for NEGA Shantae

"Oh no, I've been caught with my pants down......LITERALLY!? AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"If I tell you, the truth, will you at least stop shifting in front of me?", NEGA finally begged.

"As you wish!", Phoenix complied.

"Urgh. OKAY. SO I actually did meet with someone, some jokester of sorts, I forget what he called himself, uhhhhhh".

"The Joker?", Phoenix asked.

"HIIIIM YES!, I ADMIT IT! HE MUST'VE BEEN THE ONE BEHIND EVERYTHING THAT"S HAPPENED! INCLUDING MY HUMILIATION! There, you have it. TAKE MY WORDS OF TRUTH AND DON"T WASTE THEM!"

@Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 3

giphy.gif

"H-how did the defendant's clothing choice suddenly get so....skimpy? For lack of a better term". The judge questioned.

"Regardless, it seems that we've now finally got a new point on our hands. Some mysterious man named The Jokester?" 

• Thumbs Up 3

Arle and Sig were covering Amitie's eyes. Hasn't her innocence been hurt enough as-is?! She's already seen too much, Arle thought.

Lupin just likes the sight, while Goemon remains calm. "Looks like you're going away soon, Genie." Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 3

Mog looks at Nega Shantae with concern on her face. Why was there some much fan service appearing all of a sudden?

Sarge just face palmed hard. This is just getting out of hand... 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

giphy.gif

"H-how did the defendant's clothing choice suddenly get so....skimpy? For lack of a better term". The judge questioned.

"Regardless, it seems that we've now finally got a new point on our hands. Some mysterious man named The Jokester?" 

"Rggggggh....I've apparently danced them out, your honor, " Nega said defeated. And no, not the Jokester, he's a goody two shoes.

I'm talking about THE JOKER

"The devilous crown prince of crime, that dastard who even I would frown upon for his actions! He tried to tell me what to do. SO I laughed in his face, and then he laughed back, and then I couldn't control it! he's the reason I'm like THIS! For once, I'm begging you! LOCK HIM UP, help fix meeeeeeeeeeeee!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Ghostly Dan once again broke in, having now just recovered from his bashing into the wall.

"YOUR HONOR, I DEMAND THAT THE WITNESS REMAIN ON THE WITNESS BENCH....for at least five more minutes" Ghostly Dan said. This one seemed to even piss Fake!Kat off.

"YOU DIRTY BASTARD, CAN YOU TREAT A WOMAN WITH A BIT OF RESPECT?!" Fake!Kat shouted, grabbing Ghostly Dan in a gravity attract and throwing him against several walls. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Ki'rbb'y nibbles on an apple as he watches the case unfold. 

"This is getting ridiculous! Now we're seeing stuff we shouldn't even be seeing! Can I please just leave and do something more fun like have a treat or 30?"

Ki'rbb'y whispers to the group of bootleg characters,

"Looks like we're losing... I wish I wasn't on your team. Their team seems way better! Though food beats even them!"

• Thumbs Up 4

At Nega Shantae's very revealing clothing, Ty at this point just nosebled a sink of blood and fainted.

"Umm, can somebody get her some clothes?....PLEASE?!" Comet said freaked out.

• Thumbs Up 2

Inkwelle continued to... you guessed it, write in his note pad. Upon looking up at Shantae, he gasped as his eyes popped out, his face turning a bright read as his hat floated up once again by the steam eminating from his head. Sweating and dizzy, Inkwelle flopped to the ground, unconcious by the shock of a half naked woman near him. Robrainiac and Kardia stared at the unconcious detective, both incredulous at his easy to surprise and shy nature.

"...How did this guy even manage to have a daughter?" Robrainiac asked, dumbfounded.

• Thumbs Up 3

Suddenly, R'ucku got out of his seat and grabbed G'urf by the neck dragging him to the front of the court.

"You dummy dum chumps don't know if Joker did this! It all just a prank! These weaklings you knew us as 'Rocku and Graff' never existed!" R'ucku angrily protested.

"Durr G'urf like gas..." G'urf said stupidly.

"Edgy McEdgeworthless over here is clearly of FULL OF IT! Try and prove us hammer man!" R'ucku said pointing to the judge.

• Thumbs Up 3

"The judge doesn't look like Hammerman to me. But that's a good thing." Lupin snarked.

"Why?" Amitie asked.

"The 90s were...something." Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 3

giphy-downsized-large.gif

"Are you referring to Mr. Edgeworth? Because you're pointing at Phoenix Wright you know..."

"But, I believe we should hear what you have to say. Would you two fine...gentlemen mind giving us your testimony on what you mean that this is a prank?" 

• Thumbs Up 2