Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

15 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20100528160159

"I do not require anything of the sort," Blaze states, perhaps a little harsh. "I am fine to get there by myself."

She gets up from her stone seat, making her way to the Mine, which wasn't that far from the Forest.

"Duly noted..." Chi said, taken aback by Blaze's tone. As Chi reached the mines, he caught up with Omega. "Have you... been drinking?"

latest?cb=20130613165355

"ONLY ONE! I DEMANDED ANOTHER, BUT THEN THE ANNOUNCEMENT CAME!"

"Uh-huh." Chi scanned Omega, detecting a crazy amount of energy, most likely from consuming the Energon Cube.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Of course..." Edgeworth said, pressing a button, releasing a massive blanket over a massive building...

latest?cb=20150731235306

"Skylanders, I'm happy to announce..."

"The Club Penguin University has been remade into the brand new...Skylanders Academy!" 

"A... school?" Chi asked. "Well, that's certainly not something I expected."

latest?cb=20130613124845

"You and me both..." Silver added.

155?cb=20130624122705

"Still, if it's a school where I can learn to hone my powers, then this could be worth it."

Omega, on the other hand, was MUCH less enthusiastic...

latest?cb=20130613165649

"ERROR. WHERE ARE THE TARGETS?"

latest?cb=20130613165515

"WHERE DO I RE-STOCK AMMUNITION?"

latest?cb=20130613165355

"AND WHERE IS THE PROTON CANNON?!" At the realisation that this was, indeed, a school, Omega fell to his knees.

latest?cb=20130613165821

"I ABANDONED TEAM DARK... FOR THIS?!"

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

tumblr_inline_mr6rvjEwZW1qz4rgp.png

"A school? Pfft, please! I already graduated!"

tumblr_inline_mr6rywefuC1qz4rgp.png

"Yeah... I... already... did..."

Shuichi eyes Hiyoko.

Kqc3tmr.jpg

"...Hm?"

tumblr_inline_mr6rysvBl21qz4rgp.png

"H-Hey! Who are you looking at?!"

eraLtea.jpg

"Ah!" Shuichi then puts his cap lower, over his eyes.

tumblr_inline_mr6ryf8IBv1qz4rgp.png

"Hmph!"

• Thumbs Up 3

tenor.gif

"Oh ho, I'm afraid not. If you wish to be a Skylander, and go on action-packed adventures with plenty of "Mr. Ants to squish" and plenty of targets to shoot at to your hearts content....then you must attend classes. That is the rules I enforce as headmaster". 

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tenor.gif

"Oh ho, I'm afraid not. If you wish to be a Skylander, and go on action-packed adventures with plenty of "Mr. Ants to squish" and plenty of targets to shoot at to your hearts content....then you must attend classes. That is the rules I enforce as headmaster". 

tumblr_inline_mr6ryf8IBv1qz4rgp.png

"Yeah, sure. I'll do it, whatever. There's no way your teachers are gonna be as good as my old one, though."

• Thumbs Up 2

"I graduated too, you know," Jessica said. "And school was one of the worst parts of my life, and I'm not going to put myself through more stress!"

"And what else are you going to do, Jess?" Robinson twittered. "Stay in your room and stare at a screen all day?"

"If it makes me happy, yes. I mean, what else am I good for, besides this hero business?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Where's the teachers?" Mog asked.

"Is Sarge going to be a teacher?"

Sarge didn't say a word... he didn't want to wrapped up in that mess.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"I graduated too, you know," Jessica said. "And school was one of the worst parts of my life, and I'm not going to put myself through more stress!"

"And what else are you going to do, Jess?" Robinson twittered. "Stay in your room and stare at a screen all day?"

"If it makes me happy, yes. I mean, what else am I good for, besides this hero business?"

Sayaka looks at Jess, her eyes widening as images from her past appear in her mind...

All I'm good for is killing Witches. I'm nothing! I'm a zombie!

"...Sayaka, what's wrong?" Madoka asks, tugging at her blue-haired friend's sleeve.

"N-Nothing, Madoka. Just... something from my past. That's all." Sayaka calmly replies, assuring her before turning her attention back to Jessica.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20170629142548

"School...my worst enemy". Yuta said. 

185?cb=20170519214049

"Aw don't worry bro, I'll help you with your homework". Hina said...before whispering to him. 

"I'll steal the answers off Makoto and give them to you". Hina added, making a shoosh action with her finger.

• Thumbs Up 5

latest?cb=20100528155808

"I do not need a school. I already have plenty of education given to me at home," Blaze states. "Why could I possibly need this?"

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629142548

185?cb=20170519214049

"Aw don't worry bro, I'll help you with your homework". Hina said...before whispering to him. 

"I'll steal the answers off Makoto and give them to you". Hina added, making a shoosh action with her finger.

"Oh ho ho, who's a little cheater?" Shade cackled, whispering in Hina's ear. "Y'know, I like that in a person... why bother with stress when you can lie, cheat, blackmail, steal, and kill your way through life? Proper cushty lifestyle that, heh heh."

"B-But, er, c-cheating's wrong..." Ivorn spoke up.

"Shut up, you square little nerd."

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629142548

185?cb=20170519214049

TAMfOac.jpg

"As a musician, I can hear you, you know." Kaede whispers to Hina in a stern voice. She points at her attentive ears.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20100528155808

"I do not need a school. I already have plenty of education given to me at home," Blaze states. "Why could I possibly need this?"

tenor.gif

"Last time I checked, I don't care. Rules are rules". Edgeworth plainly said.

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Oh ho ho, who's a little cheater?" Shade cackled, whispering in Hina's ear. "Y'know, I like that in a person... why bother with stress when you can lie, cheat, blackmail, steal, and kill your way through life? Proper cushty lifestyle that, heh heh."

Y7aONUV.png

"...You are so creepy, you know that?" Hina said.

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

TAMfOac.jpg

"As a musician, I can hear you, you know." Kaede whispers to Hina in a stern voice. She points at her attentive ears.

latest?cb=20170519214052

"N-Now, I'm just trying to be a good sister!" Hina said, trying to find a way out of the situation.

• Thumbs Up 5

latest?cb=20170519214052

"N-Now, I'm just trying to be a good sister!" Hina said, trying to find a way out of the situation.

v3kvyx9.jpg

"A good sister should probably teach her brother good moral standards, am I right?"

kuLwqEU.jpg

"I mean, I don't want him to die... and neither do you. If he is to survive in this multiverse, he should know as much about it as he can, right? Cheating could get in the way of that, yeah?"

9 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20100528155808

"You're gonna need it." Sonic says to Blaze. "Bet your home didn't teach you about the other worlds out there, you know?"

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20130613165355

"LOOK AT ME!" Omega demanded. "I AM BUILT FOR COMBAT! NOT WORTHLESS EDUCATIONAL TASKS!"

latest?cb=20130613165515

"THIS IS NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF MY TIME!" As Omega said that, Chi started acting... strange, before seemingly shutting down.

latest?cb=20130613125317

"I'll admit, it's not exactly what I came here for, but we should all give it a shot!" Silver replied. "Right, Chi?"

latest?cb=20130613124845

"Uh... Chi?" Silver asked, noticing the robot's shutdown. As he approached Chi, though, the robot rebooted.

"...I have to go..." said Chi, rather coldly, before dashing off.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

v3kvyx9.jpg

"A good sister should probably teach her brother good moral standards, am I right?"

kuLwqEU.jpg

"I mean, I don't want him to die... and neither do you. If he is to survive in this multiverse, he should know as much about it as he can, right? Cheating could get in the way of that, yeah?"

latest?cb=20170519214056

"D-Die...?" 

latest?cb=20170519214057

"T-That's a low blow and you know it Kaede". 

latest?cb=20170519214101

"...I was only talking about Maths...I don't want him getting failing grades in the one subject I'm awful at". Hina muttered.

• Thumbs Up 3

Marcus and Ayna both look at each other slightly unimpressed with the whole school thing. They both graduated and completed army training years ago. And now they were going back to school again?

"We're going to be taking classes with teens and small children aren't we?" Ayna whispered to her husband.

"Yep."

Shademon observed Chi running off and became concerned.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

v3kvyx9.jpg

kuLwqEU.jpg

"Not if he learns how to cheat himself!" Shade said, leaning over to Yuta. "What d'you say to that, eh? Couple of bob a lesson, you could talk the king of gluttony to give you his entire dinner!"

"Sorry, Yuta, but that school's out for the summer, autumn, winter AND spring!" Lumina puffed up her cheeks as a green ray of light pierced through Shade, prompting him to scream and roll around in pain in the snow. Sorry Kaede... I tried to do just that, I really did. But you don't know my brother.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20170519214056

"D-Die...?" 

latest?cb=20170519214057

"T-That's a low blow and you know it Kaede". 

latest?cb=20170519214101

"...I was only talking about Maths...I don't want him getting failing grades in the one subject I'm awful at". Hina muttered.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Math? Well, uh... Do we have that? I just assumed this place is dedicated to combat and multiversal knowledge."

0LY9RFS.jpg

"I, uhh..."

MIXGDVe.jpg

"Guess that's fine. Frankly, I'm no good at math either."

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"Not if he learns how to cheat himself!" Shade said, leaning over to Yuta. "What d'you say to that, eh? Couple of bob a lesson, you could talk the king of gluttony to give you his entire dinner!"

"Sorry, Yuta, but that school's out for the summer, autumn, winter AND spring!" Lumina puffed up her cheeks as a green ray of light pierced through Shade, prompting him to scream and roll around in pain in the snow.

Hina simply glared at Shade. 

latest?cb=20170519214050

"Don't you have more important things to do? Like trying to move a chandler without smashing it or trying to scam people with phoney spring water? For a master of evil, you sure do like petty scams from the sounds of it". 

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tenor.gif

"Last time I checked, I don't care. Rules are rules". Edgeworth plainly said.

latest?cb=20100528161434

Blaze shakes her head. "That does not answer my question."

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"You're gonna need it." Sonic says to Blaze. "Bet your home didn't teach you about the other worlds out there, you know?"

latest?cb=20100528160103

Blaze nods. "My kingdom was unaware of any other worlds or dimensions, so I was taught no such thing," she replies. "So perhaps this may indeed be useful. I will try it."

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20100528160103

Blaze nods. "My kingdom was unaware of any other worlds or dimensions, so I was taught no such thing," she replies. "So perhaps this may indeed be useful. I will try it."

"Trust me, I'm 150 million years old. If anyone shouldn't be going to school, it's me! I lived quite the long life. So when I had to be taken to the Golden Skylanders Academy, I knew that even I had a lot to learn." Sonic explains. "Still do."

"I still need to know about so many franchises, there's still more of Reality that I need to know... and stuff."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Wait, MATH?!" Tesla slurred as she heard the conversation through her warped, drunken mind. "Ferr goodnesh shake, NO-ONE TOLD Me theRE'D BE MATH! THAT'SH, Like, THE TOOLSH OF SCHIENTISHTS! You're not gonna make me shympaphi-phi-pi-phi-size with 'em, are ya?!"

"...what did she have, and remind me to never try it," Jessica whispered to Sayaka.

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Hina simply glared at Shade. 

latest?cb=20170519214050

"Don't you have more important things to do? Like trying to move a chandler without smashing it or trying to scam people with phoney spring water? For a master of evil, you sure do like petty scams from the sounds of it". 

"Truth be told, I've heard he suffers from some kind of personality disorder," Lumina sighed, arms folded. "Sometimes he's a harmless prankster, sometimes he's a scammer, sometimes he's a backstabber... he's claimed to have manipulated planets into self-destructive wars, and normally I'd think he was lying, but now, I'm not sure if he's entirely incapable of such a thing, at least some of the time..."

"HEY, I'M NOT THE PROBLEM!" Shade snarled in between howls of pain. "THOSE KNOW-NOTHING-KNOW-IT-ALLS WHO SAID ELEMENTALS CAN'T BE EVIL ARE TO BLAME!"

"Uh-huh, sure."

• Thumbs Up 3

11 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Wait, MATH?!" Tesla slurred as she heard the conversation through her warped, drunken mind. "Ferr goodnesh shake, NO-ONE TOLD Me theRE'D BE MATH! THAT'SH, Like, THE TOOLSH OF SCHIENTISHTS! You're not gonna make me shympaphi-phi-pi-phi-size with 'em, are ya?!"

"...what did she have, and remind me to never try it," Jessica whispered to Sayaka.

"I'll... make extra sure of that. Even if I don't know WHAT she had." Sayaka says, slowly sidestepping away from Tesla. 

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I'll... make extra of that. Even if I don't know WHAT she had." Sayaka says, slowly sidestepping away from Tesla. 

tenor.gif

"SIMPLE MY FRIEND! I HAPPENED TO SNEAK A LITTLE SOMETHING OUT OF THE VELVET ROOM!" Aku shouted, suddenly appearing beside the two.

tenor.gif

"Aku. Right on cue. *sigh* As part of our celebration, I'm happy to announce that Aku is now operating under the ultimate psychologist and is now open for business". Edgeworth said, much less happily.

• Thumbs Up 4

tenor.gif

"SIMPLE MY FRIEND! I HAPPENED TO SNEAK A LITTLE SOMETHING OUT OF THE VELVET ROOM!" Aku shouted, suddenly appearing beside the two.

tenor.gif

"Aku. Right on cue. *sigh* As part of our celebration, I'm happy to announce that Aku is now operating under the ultimate psychologist and is now open for business". Edgeworth said, much less happily.

qUUlT9T.jpg

"You seriously stole something out of the Velvet Room?!"

Meanwhile....

p4velvetroom-f3dad.png

"Margaret, I have this strange feeling that something's missing from our room... If any mortal gets their hands on it, I'm afraid they won't be able to easily stomach such a substance, unlike me."

master_hand_super_smash_bros_by_fictiona

"Um, hello? Are you going to help cure my fear of popcorn or not? You did open this room to help anyone in need, you know."

• Thumbs Up 3