Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Hi Amitie!" Ray waves, noticing Amitie just pop up. "I'm doing well, how are you?" 
"Did Ember give you her gift? She was all excited about it!"
"Yes, she did, and I'm very happy for it, especially since it'll help in tough spots, I'm sure!" said Amitie.

"How have you been, Ray? I hope things are going well for you." She's concerned for Ray, given all he's been through, but she wants to be the best friend she can to him.
  • Thumbs Up 3

"Well! Looks like it's back to school for us, George!" Pup said, "Now then... first we sign up for loans, AKA, make a deal with the devil, then we pick out our classes, and finally we buy textbooks that we're unlikely to ever use."

"Well, I've never been to school... it could be fun!" George turned to Katii with a curious look. "So, what kind of classes do you guys have here?"

"Glad you asked. You see, we have... uh... er... There's... no there's not... You can... no you can't..." Katii scratched her ear, "Um... To be honest, I don't think we've done much in the way of education here. The bad guys always seem to distract us before we learn something..."

"Oh." A confused George muttered out.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

tumblr_inline_mlhcrmIEzP1qz4rgp.png

"Oh hey, Kaede, you wouldn't happen to know anyone from Jessica's universe, would you?"

"Other than Jess, me, Robinson, Tesla, Amber, Ivorn, Shade and Lily, I doubt it," Lumina said, walking in while still using a towel on her ponytail.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Aside from those you just mentioned... No, I don't. Why do you ask?"

• Thumbs Up 4

tumblr_inline_mlhct5dVWz1qz4rgp.png

"Oh, didn't Ibuki tell you? Monomi saw two strangers pop up on Towa City, and she said they came from Jessica's universe."

tumblr_inline_mlhctuhLe61qz4rgp.png

"And given that factory over there, the F. F. isn't letting this go unnoticed."

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

tumblr_inline_mlhct5dVWz1qz4rgp.png

"Oh, didn't Ibuki tell you? Monomi saw two strangers pop up on Towa City, and she said they came from Jessica's universe."

tumblr_inline_mlhctuhLe61qz4rgp.png

"And given that factory over there, the F. F. isn't letting this go unnoticed."

latest?cb=20170629134912

"I'm sure the Future Foundation can figure out this mystery and fix everything. We just have to hold out onto some hope!" Nagito shouted, as he suddenly appeared beside the two.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Like I said, could be anyone," Jessica said, finishing her hot dog. "Heck, it might even be my granddad. He's the kind of person who'd find a way to travel between universes by complete accident." She said that as a joke, but as it left her mouth she wondered if that's what really happened.

"S-still, the fact that they're in Towa City..." Ivorn said, being just as clueless as to the duo's identity. "Do you think they might need help?"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629134912

"I'm sure the Future Foundation can figure out this mystery and fix everything. We just have to hold out onto some hope!" Nagito shouted, as he suddenly appeared beside the two.

ou60pyZ.jpg

"WAH!"

rIW2YI6.jpg

"N-Nagito?! Where did you come from?!"

"Can you even come in a way that's any less subtle? Geez..." Sayaka groans from the sudden shock.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

ou60pyZ.jpg

"WAH!"

rIW2YI6.jpg

"N-Nagito?! Where did you come from?!"

"Can you even come in a way that's any less subtle? Geez..." Sayaka groans from the sudden shock.

latest?cb=20170629134909

"I didn't want to interrupt your conversation. Besides, don't you feel it in the air?" 

latest?cb=20170629134912

"The winds of change are incoming!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Winds of change?" Star asked, arriving at the plaza as well. "What do you mean by that?"

"Ignore him," Lumina sighed, "he's always like that. Hope this, hope that..."

"What's wrong with hope?" Star asked, shrugging her shoulders. "That's something that's always nice to have!"

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629134909

"I didn't want to interrupt your conversation. Besides, don't you feel it in the air?" 

latest?cb=20170629134912

"What are you, Randall Boggs?" Sayaka asks, her cheek slouching on her hand, already tired of Nagito's shitck. Kaede, however experiences the opposite effect.

Vik5tML.jpg

"Winds.. of change? What is that supposed to mean?"

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629134909

latest?cb=20170629134912

"Hmmmm...." Pup said, holding his finger up in the air after getting some spit on it... despite the dome. "Oh yeah... No kidding. That's not a good sign."

"What's the white haired guy talking about?" George asked, "Should we be concerned?"

"Eeeeh.... It's probably nothing." Katii shrugged, "Between you and me, he's kind of got a screw loose."

"I... can see that. I've had my experience with some screwy people myself..." George said, turning to a now nervous Pup.

• Thumbs Up 4

15 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Yes, she did, and I'm very happy for it, especially since it'll help in tough spots, I'm sure!" said Amitie.

"How have you been, Ray? I hope things are going well for you." She's concerned for Ray, given all he's been through, but she wants to be the best friend she can to him.

"I'm good, though don't tell anyone, but I think I might have to go back to Mercy. The other reapers have been watching me and they think I'm not doing well here."

"Hopefully when the time comes it'll be all good." Ray smiles.

"Have you heard from Arle and Raffina lately?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Raffina was with me on me and Sig's vacation! But I think she decided to be there a little longer..." said Amitie. "Arle's also still back at Primp Town."

"Wait..you're leaving?! The reapers don't think you're doing well here?! Why not...?" said Amitie. But much as she'd like him to stay, she feels she can't fight it too much. "Well, if you feel it's what's right, then I won't stop you...but I will miss you." She gave Ray a hug.

• Thumbs Up 3

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(2).png

"Have you ever once thought you creep people out?" Komaru asked Nagito.

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(1).png

"Also what are you guys talking about?"

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

Raffina was with me on me and Sig's vacation! But I think she decided to be there a little longer..." said Amitie. "Arle's also still back at Primp Town."

"Wait..you're leaving?! The reapers don't think you're doing well here?! Why not...?" said Amitie. But much as she'd like him to stay, she feels she can't fight it too much. "Well, if you feel it's what's right, then I won't stop you...but I will miss you." She gave Ray a hug.

"I'm not leaving just yet! I've still got a chance to prove myself! But if I don't figure out how to tap into my staff soon I'll have to go back since I'm putting you guys at risk. Plus I haven't learned how to properly comfort someone yet."

"Until then I'm still a Skylander, here to help you and everyone else out as best as I can!" Ray beamed.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(2).png

"Have you ever once thought you creep people out?" Komaru asked Nagito.

latest?cb=20170629142550

"From what I heard, something about universes". Yuta said. 

latest?cb=20170629142547

"Also wind, so I'm assuming someone here decided to leave everyone a gift. Probably that white haired nutcase". 

latest?cb=20170629134911

*Sigh* "You try to warn your friends..." Nagito said quietly.

• Thumbs Up 4

"What's going on is that we recieved a report of two people from Jess' world showing up in your world." Sayaka explains to Komaru.

tumblr_inline_mr6ru6KqPk1qz4rgp.png

"Yup, yup!" Hiyoko confirms, appearing from out of nowhere.

tumblr_inline_mr6rvjEwZW1qz4rgp.png

"Our world is like one big trouble magnet!"

5kZc2gG.jpg

"Can you guys please stop popping up out of nowhere?"

Kyubey shows up atop of Kaede's head. "Who's popping out from out of nowhere?"

35cjJU7.jpg

"Wha-again?!"

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Shade explained to Komaru. "Apparantly two guys from our universe - the best one, for the record - have popped up in Towa City, and those Future Foundation prats are concerned about it. Can't imagine why, I have no idea who they could be. No-one does!" He paused. "Well, actually, I had one idea, but since Missus Metalhead here isn't dead, that rules my thought out."

tumblr_inline_mlhcromCYy1qz4rgp.png

"Yahoo! We're getting somewhere! We know who they can't be!"

"... no, not really," Jessica pointed out.

tumblr_inline_mlhctl51aw1qz4rgp.png

"Aw, dangit..."

• Thumbs Up 3

"I'm not leaving just yet! I've still got a chance to prove myself! But if I don't figure out how to tap into my staff soon I'll have to go back since I'm putting you guys at risk. Plus I haven't learned how to properly comfort someone yet."
"Until then I'm still a Skylander, here to help you and everyone else out as best as I can!" Ray beamed.
"Well, I hope you can, well, prove yourself to who it is you gotta prove yourself to. But don't work yourself too much, alright? Remember, we're here for you, but if you think you gotta learn to be there for us, I'm sure we can help!" said Amitie.
  • Thumbs Up 3

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(17).png

"So we basically have 3 problem children to deal with" Komaru said.

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(18).png

"But if there's someone meddling in Towa City that isn't good at all..."

• Thumbs Up 5

15 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Well, I hope you can, well, prove yourself to who it is you gotta prove yourself to. But don't work yourself too much, alright? Remember, we're here for you, but if you think you gotta learn to be there for us, I'm sure we can help!" said Amitie.

"Thank you Amitie! That really means alot to me!" 

"Though I gotta wonder when another mission will pop up, usually they appear around this time..." He pondered. "Well, that's what Sarge taught me, though they do come late or early I guess."

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"What's going on is that we recieved a report of two people from Jess' world showing up in your world." Sayaka explains to Komaru.

tumblr_inline_mr6ru6KqPk1qz4rgp.png

"Yup, yup!" Hiyoko confirms, appearing from out of nowhere.

tumblr_inline_mr6rvjEwZW1qz4rgp.png

"Our world is like one big trouble magnet!"

5kZc2gG.jpg

"Can you guys please stop popping up out of nowhere?"

Kyubey shows up atop of Kaede's head. "Who's popping out from out of nowhere?"

35cjJU7.jpg

"Wha-again?!"

Image result for phoenix and maya

"S-sorry Kaede! Can't be helped!", Maya apologized.

"Can't disagree with, uh, Ms. Hiyiko was it?", Phoenix said.

bNEBwwr.gif

"Heh! She's got spunk, I'll give her that!", Tron Bonne complimented.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20130613125051

"What's up?" asked Silver, arriving at the plaza. "Sounds pretty important, if you're all gathering here."

latest?cb=20130613165355

"THESE MEATBAGS ARE ATTEMPTING TO IDENTIFY TWO UNKNOWN BEINGS FROM THAT ONE'S UNIVERSE!" said Omega, while pointing at Jessica.

172?cb=20130624122714

"GAH! Have you been here this whole time, Omega?" Silver replied, not seeing the robot at all until he spoke.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Image result for phoenix and maya

"S-sorry Kaede! Can't be helped!", Maya apologized.

"Can't disagree with, uh, Ms. Hiyiko was it?", Phoenix said.

bNEBwwr.gif

"Heh! She's got spunk, I'll give her that!", Tron Bonne complimented.

tumblr_inline_mr6rvneowH1qz4rgp.png

"Hi-Yo-Ko! Sear it into your brain, got it?" She scolds at her name's mispronounciation.

• Thumbs Up 4

Suddenly, an alarm began sounding off at the EPF HQ.

latest?cb=20170629134910

"Ah, there it is right on cue. I told ya, the winds of change are sailing on in here!" Nagito said.

• Thumbs Up 5