Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"I see..." Jessica said, looking down at her chest. "I guess in some ways, a Magic Core is like a Soul Gem without drawbacks. At least, usually."

Her eyes looked up to the sky. "That moment when we were all super-charged and stuff, that reminds me... did I ever tell you why I'm able to copy Elements?"

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"I see..." Jessica said, looking down at her chest. "I guess in some ways, a Magic Core is like a Soul Gem without drawbacks. At least, usually."

Her eyes looked up to the sky. "That moment when we were all super-charged and stuff, that reminds me... did I ever tell you why I'm able to copy Elements?"

"...I don't think so." Sayaka replies. "Why?"

"Does that have to do with your Super form?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well... yeah," Jessica said. "See, my Magic Core is mostly a Void Element one. But for some reason, and none of the others know why, but there's a small part of that Core that's a Magic Element." Realising what that meant wasn't clear, Jessica elaborated; "See, if the Elementals are almost like gods, then a Magic Elemental is a legend told by other legends. They're not restricted to any one Element. They can use any kind of magic, they can create new ones, they can practically do anything. No-one's ever seen one in real life, and yet my Core is somehow partially one."

"Unfortunately, that 'partial' bit means that all those crazy powers tap out at better than average strength and stamina, being able to take a lot more hits than normal, and being able to copy magic and use it at a stronger level than the user. All the rest is Void magic. As far as skill goes? I have like, four spells tops for each of them, and yet Lumina and the like can do so much more with them, even for reasons that don't involve blowing something up."

"I suppose the Super Emeralds must've made that small fragment dominant, allowing me to use pure magic however I wanted. If I had that 24/7, I could rebuild the Elementals' race, rebuild their civilisation, their culture, hell, maybe even prevent the whole calamity from happening at all!" She shut her eyes. "I suppose that's why I feel like I'm not worthy of them, and at the same time, worthless without them."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Hm... I see. That is a big deal, that's for sure. You do have a really large weight in your shoulders, like me." Sayaka stays quiet for a moment, unsure of what to say. "...But maybe, the fact that you're not worthy makes you the worthiest of all."

"Pretty shitty contradiction, I know." Sayaka looks up at the sky, closing her eyes and takes a deep breath. "But maybe that fact can show the world that even the most insignificant of people can do some pretty significant things."

Sayaka stands back up. "At least, that's how I see it."

• Thumbs Up 4

"If you really knew how I got these powers, I don't think you'd be so willing to say that," Jessica sighed. "But still... thanks."

• Thumbs Up 4

Sayaka's eyebrow raises in doubt, but choose to not pry any further and leave on that optimistic note. "No problem." Sayaka nods. "The least I can do, after all we went through, you know?"

"Because I think you made quite the impact. At least on me. I did miss you, ya know? So, I was glad you came to the Academy... Y-You know, despite the fact I was turned into a music zombie on the day you arrived! Heh, heh." Sayaka laughs sheepishly, remembering what happened between her and Ember.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Yes, you were," Jessica said, hiding a giggle and trying to forget the fact that she was herself a music zombie too. "I have to admit, I missed you, too."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Yeah. You're definitely one of my best friends here, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, k?" Sayaka tells her as she stretches. "Now, come on! Let's get out of here and back to the Plaza. I'm starving!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Ray could help but overhear the conversation and smile at Sayaka.

She really does deserve that shield... I just hope she learns how to use it to the fullest.

He waits until they leave before looking around and gets ready to summon forth his gatekeeper.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Yeah. You're definitely one of my best friends here, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, k?" Sayaka tells her as she stretches. "Now, come on! Let's get out of here and back to the Plaza. I'm starving!"

"Yeah, I feel pretty hungry, too," Jessica said, standing up and brushing some snow off her skirt. "Guess ice cream here isn't as filling as it is on Earth..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Okay, then! Last one there's a rotten Transfer Student!" Sayaka chuckles as she runs off with Jessica to the Plaza.

MEANWHILE, IN THE DANCE CLUB...

latest?cb=20121207064811

Teddie finishes off his dance routine as he turns to the judges, Neptune, Kyubey and the Green Puffle who lives there.

0szA6bs.jpg

"So? SO? How was it?"

Neptune gets out a sign with a 7.5, Kyubey with a 6 and the Green Puffle gives a 3.

v0ItzD6.jpg

"Huh? A three? Why's that?!"

"This green guy?" Kyubey points at the puffle. "He's been on this island for over 10 years! He's probably seen LOTS of dancers in his day. Gonna be really hard to impress him."

"He's a real Simon Cowell!" Neptune comments while the Green Puffle merely sticks his tongue out.

RDRj98W.jpg

"Sheeeesh, tough crowd."

• Thumbs Up 4

As everyone headed off to do their own things, Silver went to speak with Sonic. @Failinhearts

155?cb=20130624122705

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" he asked the Sentinel. "It's about that important mission I mentioned before."

Meanwhile Omega had, naturally, started searching for a location to shoot things, all the while grumbling to himself.

latest?cb=20130613165649

"DO THEY NOT KNOW WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF? I AM OMEGA, THE ULTIMATE E-SERIES ROBOT!"

latest?cb=20130613165515

"AND THEY WANT ME TO BECOME A 'BETTER PERSON'? WHAT DO THEY EXPECT ME TO DO? WATCH EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION?!"

Chi, on the other hand, was hiding on the other side of the island. It seemed as though, ever since losing his Super State, something inside him had changed.

"...I can't take this anymore..." Chi told himself. "I have no choice. I need to leave... whether they allow it or not..."

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

As everyone headed off to do their own things, Silver went to speak with Sonic. @Failinhearts

155?cb=20130624122705

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" he asked the Sentinel. "It's about that important mission I mentioned before."

Sonic turns to Silver. "Sure, shoot. What do you need to speak to me about?"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic turns to Silver. "Sure, shoot. What do you need to speak to me about?"

latest?cb=20130613124845

"It's about these..." said Silver, as he revealed a hologram of a Genesis Portal from his wrist.

155?cb=20130624122705

"These Genesis Portals are the reason why I've been scouring the multiverse. I know you've dealt with villains from other worlds before, but if these things are left unchecked..." Silver paused, then continued. "Then they have the potential to break reality until nothing's left. But they can be stopped with certain abilities, like my ESP."

latest?cb=20130613125317

"Luckily, I've been seeing far less of them around lately. Especially after some bright flash of light not too long ago..."

latest?cb=20130613125051

"...Still, I thought I should let you know about them, just in case you come across one during a mission."

• Thumbs Up 3

"I'll keep my eyes out." Sonic says as he closely observes the Genesis Portals. "Heh, shame Silver... Well, my brother, Silver isn't here. His ESP could be of use in this case."

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I'll keep my eyes out." Sonic says as he closely observes the Genesis Portals. "Heh, shame Silver... Well, my brother, Silver isn't here. His ESP could be of use in this case."

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Thanks. That means a lot to--"

172?cb=20130624122714

"--Wait! Another me?!" Silver asked, curious to know more. "And he has psychic powers too? What's he like?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Thanks. That means a lot to--"

172?cb=20130624122714

"--Wait! Another me?!" Silver asked, curious to know more. "And he has psychic powers too? What's he like?"

"Kinda like you. Positive, always wanting to do the right thing." Sonic smiles as he walks down the path of snow with Silver. "Although... he can be a little naive. The guy always wants to find a bright spot."

"Oh, and of course, psychic powers too. That goes without question." He chuckles.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"Kinda like you. Positive, always wanting to do the right thing." Sonic smiles as he walks down the path of snow with Silver. "Although... he can be a little naive. The guy always wants to find a bright spot."

"Oh, and of course, psychic powers too. That goes without question." He chuckles.

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Heh. Sounds like I'd almost be looking in a mirror!" Silver chuckled. "If we ever get the chance, I'd love to meet him some day..."

Silver then looked at the snow, as he got an idea. Using his powers, he began to build a snowman. As he finished, Silver put one of his gloves on the top.

337?cb=20140117205835

"What do you think?" Silver asked Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Heh, clever touch with the gloves." Sonic then swings his sword as it goes into Ice Mode, creating a flurry of snow to form into a snowman... unfortunately, it only falls apart in front of him. "...I'm not really the creative type."

• Thumbs Up 3

When Ray had finished talking to his gatekeeper, he felt very nervous. Sooner rather than later he was going to have to go back to Mercy to undergo a lot of training... apparently while his gatekeeper was happy with how his monster form was being controlled his staff skills were terrible and showed no signs of getting any better.

"*sighs* He's going to talk to the Sentinal soon about a transfer..."

"Oh Ray, how do you keep getting yourself into these things."

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie suddenly plops in. She's wondering what's happening. "So, how is everyone doing today?" she asked.

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

Amitie suddenly plops in. She's wondering what's happening. "So, how is everyone doing today?" she asked.

"Hi Amitie!" Ray waves, noticing Amitie just pop up. "I'm doing well, how are you?" 

"Did Ember give you her gift? She was all excited about it!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Jessica saw Amitie as she sat in the Plaza with Sayaka, munching on a hot dog. "Oh, not much..." She saw Ibuki walk in, evidently having had enough of the pool.

tumblr_inline_mlhctnGpms1qz4rgp.png

"So Jess, any idea who those two might be?"

"Like I said, I haven't a clue," Jessica sighed. "I mean, let's be honest, if they came from my universe, they probably wound up in Towa City by complete accident. And really, what would they want there?"

• Thumbs Up 4

"It's not like I would know anything either." Sayaka shrugs before turning to the left, noticing Kaede walk by.

eGUUU2h.jpg

"Oh, hey you guys. What are you talking about?"

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_inline_mlhcrmIEzP1qz4rgp.png

"Oh hey, Kaede, you wouldn't happen to know anyone from Jessica's universe, would you?"

"Other than Jess, me, Robinson, Tesla, Amber, Ivorn, Shade and Lily, I doubt it," Lumina said, walking in while still using a towel on her ponytail.

• Thumbs Up 3