Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

10 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Really? Thanks, Sonic!" Silver replied. "I mean, if I'm gonna be sticking around, I should get to know everyone."

Meanwhile, Chi was unable to shake off a bad feeling in his head. Not wanting to ruin the party for the others, he looked for an excuse to leave.

"Hey, I'm just gonna head outside for a bit. I'll let you two get along with your documentary, or whatever. Sound good?" he asked Pup and George. @Emperor Robrainiac

"Oh, that reminds me..." Pup said turning to George, "George, do you have the camera?"

"Well... I do..." George muttered, pulling out his camcorder and cracked lens, "But thanks to your 'greeting' I ended up dropping it and breaking part of it."

"Oh..." Pup said, dissapointed, "Well, no matter! I suppose we can buy one in town later. Let's go take a look around this area... There's plenty of people we haven't met, and plenty of stuff we haven't seen yet!"

• Thumbs Up 2

25 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Well, it does have five ends, so... sure, why not?" said Silver. "Besides, it's not exactly the worst thing that I've had it compared to..."

"P-people have made fun of your quills? Jeez people are rude." Ray shook his head.

"Well I think your quills are neat!" He gave Silver a warm smile.

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tenor.gif

"Try it and you're banned from Skylanders missions for three months" Edgeworth threatened to Shantae as he recognised the signal.

"Really Wright, getting your posse to help you. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk". 

"Abusing your power Edgeworth, that's a bit rich." Sarge called out in a sly manner holding his drink up. Sarge had a small smirk on his face.

• Thumbs Up 1

As Chi began to leave, he noticed that Omega had barely moved from where he was pushed.

"Good news, Omega: It sounds like the new guys DO, in fact, break stuff!" Chi told his 'brother'. "Now will you stop giving them the evil look?"

latest?cb=20130613165821

"...AFFIRMATIVE. I WILL REFRAIN FROM HARMING THE NEW JANITOR AND HIS PET." Omega then wandered off to the bar.

Chi simply sighed. "That's... good enough, I guess." He headed outside, flying high into the mountains. "Now then..." Chi started scanning the island.

"Yep. Of course they'd lock down the portal room. Well, guess I'd better go with Plan--" Just then, he spotted Blaze in the distance.

"Oh, shoot. What's she doing out here?" Chi thought aloud. "Hmm... she seems distracted, at least. I just need to find a way out without worrying them all."

35 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"P-people have made fun of your quills? Jeez people are rude." Ray shook his head.

"Well I think your quills are neat!" He gave Silver a warm smile.

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Aw, thanks." Silver happily smiled back. "So... just curious, but why are you in this box anyway?"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Mightyray said:

"You still don't like the water Sonic?" Ray turned to see Sonic standing next to Silver. 

"Yeah, sink or swim, water is NOT among my highest of pleasures!", the hedgehog admitted, shuddering.

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tenor.gif

"Try it and you're banned from Skylanders missions for three months" Edgeworth threatened to Shantae as he recognised the signal.

"Really Wright, getting your posse to help you. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk". 

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"On the contrary Edgeworth!", Phoenix exclaimed as he and Maya had swam up close enough while Edgeworth had his attention on Shantae.

phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

"The trick is just minding one's surroundings!"

Related image

"SURPRISE!", Maya shouted as the two liquid assaulted Edgeworth, splashing up water right at him and onto him, relishing the payback!

"Huh, well that's quite the dampener", Undyne mused, viewing the scene.

Related image

"All in a day's reward of fun, naturally", Maya said as she and Nick got up on a floating chair in the pool.

9fb8d9874f9beab56cf1eb531ac96df1-d6rzttm

"Errrr, just want it to be known....I didn't exactly get to do anything there, eh heh!", Shantae said sheepishly to Edgeworth.

"OH! Umm, I think I hear Roxas calling, umm, gotta jet!", she said dashing over to Roxas.

• Thumbs Up 3

27 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Aw, thanks." Silver happily smiled back. "So... just curious, but why are you in this box anyway?"

"I don't like being around lots of people and noise sometimes. So the box helps me calm down." Ray said.

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Yeah, sink or swim, water is NOT among my highest of pleasures!", the hedgehog admitted, shuddering.

"Understandable... we all have our fears." Ray's thoughts trailed off as he looked at his hand. The monster form fresh in his mind.

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Hey, Sonic!"

The hedgehog was suddenly splashed from behind with water!

wE4yTjM.jpg

"Act fast!" Nicole giggles as she holds a bucket, which she obviously must have filled with water.

52 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Yep. Of course they'd lock down the portal room. Well, guess I'd better go with Plan--" Just then, he spotted Blaze in the distance.

"Oh, shoot. What's she doing out here?" Chi thought aloud. "Hmm... she seems distracted, at least. I just need to find a way out without worrying them all."

Whatever Blaze was doing, the flames were growing larger, nearly becoming wildfire. Flames were flying everywhere around the Snow Forts that it became almost impossible to miss! It seemed like, at this rate, Blaze would burn everything down! But she remained calm and in control, as she continued jumping around as if she was ribbon dancing.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Mightyray said:

"Understandable... we all have our fears." Ray's thoughts trailed off as he looked at his hand. The monster form fresh in his mind.

"Well, thankfully I'm no longer traumatized by-"

2 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"Hey, Sonic!"

The hedgehog was suddenly splashed from behind with water!

wE4yTjM.jpg

"Act fast!" Nicole giggles as she holds a bucket, which she obviously must have filled with water.

tumblr_static_5utcdnq4u1kw84g84kgosg8g4.

"Et tu Nicole?", Sonic asked as he found himself splashed.

He then proceeded to spindash the water off of him, flinging it right back!

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Well, thankfully I'm no longer traumatized by-"

tumblr_static_5utcdnq4u1kw84g84kgosg8g4.

"Et tu Nicole?", Sonic asked as he found himself splashed.

He then proceeded to spindash the water off of him, flinging it right back!

Nicole shields herself with her hands, trying to avoid all the water flinging back. Should've expected that...

7g09H7q.png

"All in good fun, right?" she says, giggling. Nicole was very much enjoying this party, that was for certain.

• Thumbs Up 3

11 hours ago, Mightyray said:

"I don't like being around lots of people and noise sometimes. So the box helps me calm down." Ray said.

latest?cb=20130613124845

"I can relate to that..." Silver replied. "Sometimes, you just need your own space." As Silver watched Sonic and Nicole having fun, he asked Ray a question.

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Hey, if you'd like, I could share a few stories about my journey across the multiverse. What do you say?"

10 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Whatever Blaze was doing, the flames were growing larger, nearly becoming wildfire. Flames were flying everywhere around the Snow Forts that it became almost impossible to miss! It seemed like, at this rate, Blaze would burn everything down! But she remained calm and in control, as she continued jumping around as if she was ribbon dancing.

"...Crud. No way am I letting this place get burned down!" As Chi headed down to the Snow Forts, worried that Blaze might burn (or rather, melt) the island, he was about to yell at her. But before he did, Chi witnessed the elegant movements she was pulling off. Unsure of whether to go with his gut instinct, or see if Blaze was truly in control of her actions, Chi just waited, watching the flames like a fireworks display...

• Thumbs Up 1

QlgkTvW.jpg

"Shuichi, you're gonna catch a cold if you stay in the water in your normal clothes! Let's get up and dry you off."

oWKlDgx.jpg

"O-Okay..." Shuichi nods in agreement as he and Kaede step out of the pool as she quickly grabs a towel.

uOT847o.jpg

"Shuichi, your hat. You have to take it off."

gyNLBNt.jpg

"Huh? No, it's fine. I-I can use it to keep my hair dry! Yeah!"

• Thumbs Up 3

6 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Hey, if you'd like, I could share a few stories about my journey across the multiverse. What do you say?"

"I would love too! Maybe I share a couple of mine too!" Ray beamed.

He then watched Sonic and Nicole interact for a few seconds before getting ready to listen to Silver's stories. 

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

"...Crud. No way am I letting this place get burned down!" As Chi headed down to the Snow Forts, worried that Blaze might burn (or rather, melt) the island, he was about to yell at her. But before he did, Chi witnessed the elegant movements she was pulling off. Unsure of whether to go with his gut instinct, or see if Blaze was truly in control of her actions, Chi just waited, watching the flames like a fireworks display...

The flames grew wilder and wilder, until they finally faded away with the sound of a "whoosh". Blaze stood in the center of it all, relaxed. Her eyes were closed, and she hadn't even noticed Chi was there. Even though she thought no one was watching, she bowed, calming herself with deep breaths.

latest?cb=20100528154445

"..."

• Thumbs Up 3

Kaede and Shuichi then proceed to have a... unusual scuffle.

lDCDOC8.jpg

"Come... on, Shuichi! You're gonna catch a cold if you keep that hat on!" Kaede grunts as she tries to pry Shuichi's cap from his head, with Shuichi clutching his head to keep it in place.

itF4Rop.jpg

"I... said... I'm... fine!"

Meanwhile, the Disciples, Hiyoko, Makoto, Kyubey and Teddie, drying off in their seats just watch the event unfold.

"Fighting over a hat." Kyubey says, sipping a cup of soda. "Can't say I was gonna expect this today."

LwwjlLb.jpg

"What's his deal with the hat anyway? Why does he wanna keep it on?"

tumblr_inline_mr6rwyOml81qz4rgp.png

"Well, DUH! Isn't it obvious? If he doesn't have his hat on after 20 seconds, he'll explode into a million bite-sized pieces!"

bVHlIZc.jpg

"Really?! If that's the case, he should keep the cap o-"

tumblr_inline_mr6rx7K9Pm1qz4rgp.png

"I'm obviously joking, you big dummy!"

• Thumbs Up 3

In a little corner of the poolroom Saffron was busy smashing nuts with Barbie before stuffing her face full with the contents inside.

"Macadamia is the best." She told herself with a mouthful.

"What's that Barbie? You say walnuts are the best? Well, duh, of course you like walnuts since they're so fun to SMASH!" The bee giggled before placing a walnut down on the floor and smashing it to bits for Barbie's 'enjoyment'.

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo2_250.png

"Scanning for explosives" 2B said as she examined Shuichi. "No explosives detected. The small girl is lying."

22 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Image result for hsien ko hug

"Ah! It's alright Lilith! I know that feeling! I'm glad I didn't have to feel it when I got here though! I've kinda met a lot of these people before thankfully. But....well, me and sis, we know what it's like to feel like the whole world's against you and well, there's not a familiar face at your side!"

2120829-hsienko.png

"So in that case, Xie! Xie! Here's a  bear hug back!", she said, wrapping her arms and sleeves back around Lilith for comfort.

tumblr_osef73KstP1wtbpiao5_250.png

"Yay!" Lilith shouted.

tumblr_osef73KstP1wtbpiao2_400.png

"We're surrounded by strange people, maybe more than the ones we encountered before but hey we gotta stick together. We're school girls after all."

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Scanning for explosives" 2B said as she examined Shuichi. "No explosives detected. The small girl is lying."

tumblr_inline_mr6rw9yb0f1qz4rgp.png

"Great detective work, Captain Obvious."

"Well, I think we got competition on who's the biggest jerk, Homura!" Neptune teases, tongue out.

"...What did you imply about me?" Homura growls.

Neptune simply says nothing, her tongue still out before changing the subject. "Buuuut yeah, somebody better do something about that whole hat problem over there..."

• Thumbs Up 3

27 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede and Shuichi then proceed to have a... unusual scuffle.

lDCDOC8.jpg

"Come... on, Shuichi! You're gonna catch a cold if you keep that hat on!" Kaede grunts as she tries to pry Shuichi's cap from his head, with Shuichi clutching his head to keep it in place.

itF4Rop.jpg

"I... said... I'm... fine!"

"Do you guys mind?" Ember woke up annoyed on her chair. "I haven't gotten to relax in over a month so either sort it out I'll call Sarge and he'll make you sort it out!" 

"Can't a girl get some beauty sleep." She muttered before trying to go back to sleep.

• Thumbs Up 2

SgVAd9Q.jpg

"Sorry..." Kaede says, slowly letting go of the cap as Shuichi sighs in relief.

kuLwqEU.jpg

"I just don't want him to get sick, that's all... But I guess I got a little too assertive."

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Mightyray said:

"I would love too! Maybe I share a couple of mine too!" Ray beamed.

He then watched Sonic and Nicole interact for a few seconds before getting ready to listen to Silver's stories. 

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Sounds great!" said Silver, eager to hear about Ray's adventures.

latest?cb=20130613125317

"Now then, where to begin..." Silver began to recall some of his stories.

185?cb=20111024112339

"Ooh, I know! So, there was this one world I went to, with brave knights who wielded gardening tools, for some reason..."

42 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

The flames grew wilder and wilder, until they finally faded away with the sound of a "whoosh". Blaze stood in the center of it all, relaxed. Her eyes were closed, and she hadn't even noticed Chi was there. Even though she thought no one was watching, she bowed, calming herself with deep breaths.

latest?cb=20100528154445

"..."

Chi was stunned by the 'performance' that Blaze had finished. On the inside, he wanted to leave and continue what he was doing earlier. However...

"That was incredible..." said Chi, within earshot of Blaze. Though he didn't intend to speak out loud, Chi did his best to keep calm, wondering how she'd react.

• Thumbs Up 2

Outside the pool party Shademon was looking around. They felt something following Delta all through their trip, watching them... they really should be at the party but after Ztar's disappearance, things felt very off to them.

I know I should be at the party talking to people... but something doesn't feel right... at all...I sense something... 

"Spooky!" Mog called out.

"What are you doing outside? Come have some fun!"

Shademon hesitated for a second before heading back down. A bit of fun to take the edge of everything would be nice.

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Sounds great!" said Silver, eager to hear about Ray's adventures.

latest?cb=20130613125317

"Now then, where to begin..." Silver began to recall some of his stories.

185?cb=20111024112339

"Ooh, I know! So, there was this one world I went to, with brave knights who wielded gardening tools, for some reason..."

"Wow! Tell me more about the garden knights!" Ray said eagerly, clapping his hands in delight.

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Great detective work, Captain Obvious."

"Well, I think we got competition on who's the biggest jerk, Homura!" Neptune teases, tongue out.

"...What did you imply about me?" Homura growls.

Neptune simply says nothing, her tongue still out before changing the subject. "Buuuut yeah, somebody better do something about that whole hat problem over there..."

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo1_250.png

"Scanning isn't my strength. For some reason I don't seem to like your attitude."

tumblr_oseeyndksY1wtbpiao5_250.png

"..." Sion was getting annoyed by everyone's bickering while floating on an intertube.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo1_250.png

"Scanning isn't my strength. For some reason I don't seem to like your attitude."

tumblr_oseeyndksY1wtbpiao5_250.png

"..." Sion was getting annoyed by everyone's bickering while floating on an intertube.

tumblr_inline_mr6ru6KqPk1qz4rgp.png

"Don't like? That's a strong word for someone who says you don't understand emotions."

tumblr_inline_mr6rw1xWzr1qz4rgp.png

"But then again, you were made by Borg. Guy seems to have a thing for making robots with emotions that don't seem to get it themselves."

"Heh, must be that guy's fetish!"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"Fetish? What's that, some kind of food or something?" Flame turned to Mia. 

"I ain't answering that question." Mia put both hands up not wanting to go there.

"O.K. I'll ask Sarge, HEY SARGE WHAT'S A FETISH?" Flame loudly blurted out to the point nearly the whole room could hear.

Sarge spat out his drink in response.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr6ru6KqPk1qz4rgp.png

"Don't like? That's a strong word for someone who says you don't understand emotions."

tumblr_inline_mr6rw1xWzr1qz4rgp.png

"But then again, you were made by Borg. Guy seems to have a thing for making robots with emotions that don't seem to get it themselves."

"Perhaps" 2B said as she put her hand on her chin. She then realized something. "How do you know Borg?" 2B seemed to wonder about Hiyoko's connections.

2 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Fetish? What's that, some kind of food or something?" Flame turned to Mia. 

"I ain't answering that question." Mia put both hands up not wanting to go there.

"O.K. I'll ask Sarge, HEY SARGE WHAT'S A FETISH?" Flame loudly blurted out to the point nearly the whole room could hear.

Sarge spat out his drink in response.

"I don't know either" 2B responded, "its probably something foolish."

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

"Perhaps" 2B said as she put her hand on her chin. She then realized something. "How do you know Borg?" 2B seemed to wonder about Hiyoko's connections.

"You obviously saw me at that board meeting, right? For a robot, you sure aren't informed about your creator's past. That's where I work, along with the rest of the Future Foundation. Borg's why I have these new abilties."

• Thumbs Up 2