Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

28 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613165355

"LOOK AT ME!" Omega demanded. "I AM BUILT FOR COMBAT! NOT WORTHLESS EDUCATIONAL TASKS!"

latest?cb=20130613165515

"THIS IS NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF MY TIME!" As Omega said that, Chi started acting... strange, before seemingly shutting down.

latest?cb=20130613125317

"I'll admit, it's not exactly what I came here for, but we should all give it a shot!" Silver replied. "Right, Chi?"

latest?cb=20130613124845

"Uh... Chi?" Silver asked, noticing the robot's shutdown. As he approached Chi, though, the robot rebooted.

"...I have to go..." said Chi, rather coldly, before dashing off.

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo2_250.png

"I agree with that sentiment" 2B said towards Omega, "I don't see how we machines can benefit from schooling when we're built for combat."

tumblr_osef73KstP1wtbpiao2_400.png

"Finally I can start my own school life like how I was meant to!"

tumblr_osy4ezmKgN1wtbpiao6_400.png

"Great. I'm so unprepared for this shit..." Ragna sighed.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"I agree with that sentiment" 2B said towards Omega, "I don't see how we machines can benefit from schooling when we're built for combat."

tumblr_inline_mr60fkK39C1qz4rgp.png

"To get to learn more about your enemies and your environments while battling? I mean, I was originally built for combat and I can still see the benefits..."

• Thumbs Up 3

Lily walked over to the two war machines. "Goodness... don't you think it's horrible, being built to harm and kill? Why not use this as a way of learning more peaceful, and less violent, ways?"

"...t-t-the girl robot l-looks cool..." Ivorn whispered to Lily, blushing nervously. "B-b-b-but... why's she blindfolded? D-did she lose an eye? Can't it be fixed?"

• Thumbs Up 3

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"To get to learn more about your enemies and your environments while battling? I mean, I was originally built for combat and I can still see the benefits..."

"Perhaps" 2B said, "I do see the benefits of it but I don't know..."

11 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lily walked over to the two war machines. "Goodness... don't you think it's horrible, being built to harm and kill? Why not use this as a way of learning more peaceful, and less violent, ways?"

"...t-t-the girl robot l-looks cool..." Ivorn whispered to Lily, blushing nervously. "B-b-b-but... why's she blindfolded? D-did she lose an eye? Can't it be fixed?"

tumblr_oo5z33x9Ni1tkh8t1o8_250.png

"Its just a visor" 2B said as she took it off, revealing an almost human face. She then quickly puts it back on. "Its new state of the art technology."

• Thumbs Up 4

I'm going to fail miserably at all these classes aren't I? Ray began to sweat... Classes meant tests and tests meant stress.

Centipeedle however was completely oblivious to everything going on...she would much rather have some chips than be stuck in the crowd.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Its just a visor" 2B said as she took it off, revealing an almost human face. She then quickly puts it back on. "Its new state of the art technology."

"O-Oh," Ivorn said. "S-sorry for assuming... i-it's a v-very nice face you-you've got there..."

"Don't mind him," Lily giggled, "he's always rather shy around girls."

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Perhaps" 2B said, "I do see the benefits of it but I don't know..."

tumblr_inline_mr60bfjDiH1qz4rgp.png

"Ah, so you DO have eyes!"

tumblr_inline_mr60c2O4cF1qz4rgp.png

"It makes sense. I mean, you're like the next evolution in my line."

"There was P.I.X.A.L, who worked for the natives of Borg's world. Then me, who's more like a child... and now you look like an an adult woman. Amazing how robotics evolve so fast."

tumblr_inline_mr6rwtypVY1qz4rgp.png

"Are you jealous that she's like, Alter-Ego 3.0?!"

tumblr_inline_mr60fdMvMx1qz4rgp.png

"Huh?!"

tumblr_inline_mr60f9f7CB1qz4rgp.png

"Of course I'm not jealous!"

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"O-Oh," Ivorn said. "S-sorry for assuming... i-it's a v-very nice face you-you've got there..."

"Don't mind him," Lily giggled, "he's always rather shy around girls."

"I see..." 2B seemed confused by Ivorn's reaction. "I guess it can't be helped."

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr60bfjDiH1qz4rgp.png

"Ah, so you DO have eyes!"

tumblr_inline_mr60c2O4cF1qz4rgp.png

"It makes sense. I mean, you're like the next evolution in my line."

"There was P.I.X.A.L, who worked for the natives of Borg's world. Then me, who's more like a child... and now you look like an an adult woman. Amazing how robotics evolve so fast."

tumblr_inline_mr6rwtypVY1qz4rgp.png

"Are you jealous that she's like, Alter-Ego 3.0?!"

tumblr_inline_mr60fdMvMx1qz4rgp.png

"Huh?!"

tumblr_inline_mr60f9f7CB1qz4rgp.png

"Of course I'm not jealous!"

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo1_250.png

"Technology must had advanced so much that we machines are roaming around. I was created to ward off the League of Super Evil but we'll have to test my combat prowess later." 2B then looks at the sky before saying, "I don't understand this jealous concept."

Celestia_Ludenberg_Halfbody_Sprite_(2).p

"You know now that I thought about it I never really 'graduated'" Celes said, changing the subject, "I guess that's what happens when you try to kill everyone twice."

• Thumbs Up 4

tenor.gif

"That is all. We'll reassemble at the academy for your first lesson after the next mission". Edgeworth said, dismissing everyone.

• Thumbs Up 4

With Edgeworth disbanding the Skylanders, they proceed to head their seperate ways for the rest of the day.

"Well, I spent way too much time in the pool. Time to tinker with some machines." Tails cracks his knuckles. "I'm headin' to my lab."

Sayaka nods. "See ya. I'll just... do things."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Thank god that's over," Jessica said, stretching her arms out.

tumblr_inline_mlhctdyYcp1qz4rgp.png

"So, uh, that pool's crying for Ibuki's name, so if you need her...~"

Ibuki left, with Shade, Tesla, Lily and Lumina behind her (the former wanted to get back to the bar, the latter wanted to continue their swim).

Jessica turned to Sayaka. "Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice that you were, er, staring at me just now..."

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica turned to Sayaka. "Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice that you were, er, staring at me just now..."

"Hm?" Sayaka then puts her arms behind her head and chuckles sheepishly. "O-Oh, I was, wasn't I? Heh, wonder why..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Was it something I said?" Jessica asked. "I feel like it was."

Robinson decided to have a quick flight around the new Academy to stretch his wings, and flew off.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Was it something I said?" Jessica asked. "I feel like it was."

Robinson decided to have a quick flight around the new Academy to stretch his wings, and flew off.

"It's nothing!" Sayaka says. "Well... I guess..."

Sayaka looks down a bit as she casually kicks some snow away. "...What you said reminded me of something I said a very long time ago. Before I died..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"...was it about school being a stressful place?" Jessica asked. "That sounds like it, totally get you if it is. Or was it wanting to sit in front of a computer all day?"

• Thumbs Up 4

"...was it about school being a stressful place?" Jessica asked. "That sounds like it, totally get you if it is. Or was it wanting to sit in front of a computer all day?"

"No, about saying that you think all you're good at is being a hero." Sayaka sighs, her shoulders going lower. "I said things like that too... and that did help lead to my own death."

"Not saying you'll die, of course! I... I'm just saying."

• Thumbs Up 4

"No worries," Jessica said. She looked around for a place to sit down, and turned back to Sayaka. "...but, if I can be truthful with you? I don't think I'm even all that good at being a hero. As in, I see you as someone better at it than I am."

• Thumbs Up 4

As Delta went off in the own separate ways, Ray stayed behind. summoning his staff.

Do, do you think I'll amount to something in the end? Something you'll be proud of?" He muttered to himself, looking at the metal reflection of his staff.

This much was clear... the road to recovery was still a long one.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"No worries," Jessica said. She looked around for a place to sit down, and turned back to Sayaka. "...but, if I can be truthful with you? I don't think I'm even all that good at being a hero. As in, I see you as someone better at it than I am."

"E-Eh? I don't think so..." Sayaka scratches her head as she walks to a log and sits down. "I mean, my rank is quite the high one... Golden One... protector of the Writers, leader of the Disciples and all, but..." She sighs, just letting her own inner demon out. "Look at me."

"I've gotten myself killed... a lot. I died a lot, in many timelines. I had to be FORCED out of my own world to even be where I am today, you know? If that ain't pathetic, what is?" Sayaka says with a sick chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 4

"That sounds bad, yeah," Jessica said, sitting down besides Sayaka. "But... the Disciples, the Sentinels, all your cool powers. Do you feel like you actually deserve them? That you weren't simply the wrong person at the right place and time to have them? That you joined up with them for a better reason than because there was no-one else around to take your place?"

• Thumbs Up 4

"That sounds bad, yeah," Jessica said, sitting down besides Sayaka. "But... the Disciples, the Sentinels, all your cool powers. Do you feel like you actually deserve them? That you weren't simply the wrong person at the right place and time to have them? That you joined up with them for a better reason than because there was no-one else around to take your place?"

"To put it simply... I don't deserve it." Sayaka looks at her hands, as they glow gold. "In my world, I'm just the silly old supporting character who dies to prove a point."

"And, just because fate decided to have some fun, I was taken from the afterlife and... placed nearby Station Square in Sonic's world. That's how it all began for me. The Fictional Realm needed a second Golden One, and I'm all there was."

"Sometimes I wish it was another Magical Girl. Madoka and Homura have to deal with their Soul Gems, and the constant fact that death via Witch transformation constantly races after them. I don't have to worry about that anymore. I'm lucky, yeah. But maybe one of them should've had that luxury." Sayaka looks at Jess' face, realizing that wallowing in her own self-pity would only make things worse.

"B-But, sometimes you just gotta be glad you're so lucky, right? It can be your chance to prove yourself to the world, you know? To finally BE worthy. And that's what I'm trying to do."

• Thumbs Up 4

Jessica hunched over, resting her face on her right hand. "All things considered, I'd still say you're a better hero than I am. You're sociable, you're smart, you like preserving life when you can, even the ones who screw with you, you'd let a villain escape over killing them... then there's me. There's those... outbursts I had when that stupid polar bear showed up, I barely interact with anyone... hell, I can't even ask for chicken nuggets at a McDonalds without internally panicking and feeling like I'm doing something wrong."

She absent-mindedly drew lines in the snow with the toes of her boot. "Also, if you don't mind me asking... how did you get your powers?"

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica hunched over, resting her face on her right hand. "All things considered, I'd still say you're a better hero than I am. You're sociable, you like preserving life when you can, even the ones who screw with you, you'd let a villain escape over killing them... then there's me. There's those... outbursts I had when that stupid polar bear showed up, I barely interact with anyone... hell, I can't even ask for chicken nuggets at a McDonalds without internally panicking and feeling like I'm doing something wrong."

She absent-mindedly drew lines in the snow with the toes of her boot. "Also, if you don't mind me asking... how did you get your powers?"

"People gotta start somewhere. It's not like Madoka was born a goddess, or Homura was born... as she is now." Sayaka tries to explain. "Even look at Sonic. His whole race are Dark Gaia Spawns, and they're trying to help everyone he can."

When she is asked about her powers, she holds out her two hands, one glowing blue and one gold. "...Which ones? Guess you can say I was super powered twice."

• Thumbs Up 3

"The Elementals were born powerful and good people just fine," Jessica said. "Hell, the only bad egg came about because he's actively trying to be evil. And what about Magearna, or all the other robots here? They're literally programmed to be effective heroes." She looked over at Sayaka's hands. "Both, in that case. You probably got both of them in a better way than I did."

• Thumbs Up 3

"The Elementals were born powerful and good people just fine," Jessica said. "Hell, the only bad egg came about because he's actively trying to be evil." She looked over at Sayaka's hands. "Both, in that case. You probably got both of them in a better way than I did."

"Well, the first part was my regenerative powers and sword wieldng. You see, Kyubey... Well, MY world's Kyubey asked me if I make a wish, he'd make it come true. In exchange, I become a Magical Girl. So, I wished to heal my crush's arm... hence why I could heal. Little did I know that Kyubey ripped out my own soul and turned it into my power source, and the more despair I feel, the closer I get to my own Soul shattering and becoming a Witch." Sayaka explains, snapping her fingers as Oktavia spawns.

latest?cb=20120528230249

"That's exactly what happened. I became her, because Kyubey needs the despair made when I die to help save the world from burning out or something."

Sayaka holds up her gold hand. "And the stuff like my water powers, and my Golden Energy? The Golden Weapons of the Fictional Realm, the things that take the thoughts and stories of the Writers and make it our reality? They chose me. Literally dragged my soul from the afterlife, constructed a new human body with superpowers... and that was basically it."

"Well, apparently the real version of the Kyubey you knew was responsible. He found a magic orb that influences the decision on who the next Golden One was. Mephiles was gonna take it for himself and choose someone evil, but Kyubey managed to protect it and allowed it to choose me. Just a wild set of circumstances."

• Thumbs Up 3