Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Ah well, let's see what poor sap's currently being screwed now," Shade sneered, flying off to the EPF alongside Jessica and the others.

"Jessica, do you think Towa City's under attack by those two?" Lumina asked, looking up at her.

"Maybe, but I don't see what all they'd find there," Jessica responded. "All there is is rubble, rubble, and a factory we turned to more rubble."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Gotta go!" said Amitie.

Sig then pops up...and he looks like he just woke up. "Uh...what's going on...?" asked Sig.

But Lupin's nowehere to be seen...maybe he's planning something.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr6rvneowH1qz4rgp.png

"Hi-Yo-Ko! Sear it into your brain, got it?" She scolds at her name's mispronounciation.

Image result for phoenix wright exasperated

"S-sorry! I, uh bit my tongue on that one!", Phoenix scrambled to apologize.

maya-bench-ugh%28b%29.gif

"We tend to do that a lot back home....mis-pronounicng stuff, never did get why!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx9.gif

"UGH! I know your suffering Hiyoko! Happens with my name Tron Bonne far too often!", Tron sympathized.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, an alarm began sounding off at the EPF HQ.

latest?cb=20170629134910

"Ah, there it is right on cue. I told ya, the winds of change are sailing on in here!" Nagito said.

vofjen5idunxphzki8o1.png

"URP! Well, uh...duty calls I guess!", Phoenix said sheepishly.

• Thumbs Up 2

"The alarm?!" Sayaka stands back up, startled. "Let's move!"

QlgkTvW.jpg

"Someone's in trouble! Come on, to the HQ!"

Kyubey grins at the energy coming out of Sayaka and Kaede. "You two are speaking my language! Roll out!" Kyubey spins off of Kaede's head as he goes into four-wheeler mode and speeds off to the Ski Village.

tumblr_inline_mr6rwqq3uM1qz4rgp.png

"Huh? Where's everyone going?"

Hiyoko runs after them.

tumblr_inline_mr6rx7K9Pm1qz4rgp.png

"Hey, you idiots! Slow down! This outfit isn't suit for running, you know?!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Woohoo! Battle time! Let's get ready to kick some butt!" Flame cheers at the sound of the alarm going off.

"Finally! My time to smash!" Saffron smiles.

"Don't count on it."

"Huh why?"

"I heard that Sarge is taking Mog and Ray on the mission." 

"Boo!"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr6rx7K9Pm1qz4rgp.png

"Hey, you idiots! Slow down! This outfit isn't suit for running, you know?!"

Amber yawned, walking at the same speed as Hiyoko's running. "Not for nothing, but maybe you should change that... there's an awful lot of running around here..." She let out a deep sigh - she wasn't fond of manically rushing, either.

• Thumbs Up 4

As the group arrives to the HQ, suddenly the world seems off. As if time has come to a halt...

As the group enters, the building enters lock down on command as they see a figure floating in front of the meeting table. 

"Skylanders..." 

latest?cb=20140127021331&path-prefix=pro

"It's has been too long since our last meeting". The ghostly figure said, smiling as he turned to the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Clockwork. It's been a while, indeed." Sonic says as he walks into the room. "Lemme guess... something or someone's messing with time?"

• Thumbs Up 5

Lumina looked up at the figure. "...I'll say; I don't ever recall meeting you!"

Jessica turned to Sayaka. "Do you know this guy? I feel like I missed something before I showed up at the Hub..."

• Thumbs Up 5

Ray summons his staff and politely bows at the sight of Clockwork.

"Is that man Father Time?" Mog asks Sarge.

"No, but you're on the right track kid." Sarge tells Mog, patting her on the back of her head.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lumina looked up at the figure. "...I'll say; I don't ever recall meeting you!"

Jessica turned to Sayaka. "Do you know this guy? I feel like I missed something before I showed up at the Hub..."

"He's basically a guardian of time. We agreed that if something goes wrong in the timestream, we'll be there to fix it." Sayaka explains to Jess.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Woohoo! Battle time! Let's get ready to kick some butt!" Flame cheers at the sound of the alarm going off.

"Finally! My time to smash!" Saffron smiles.

"Don't count on it."

"Huh why?"

"I heard that Sarge is taking Mog and Ray on the mission." 

"Boo!"

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2793046456/f26bd32a8ce7624c58f2d7a9b802fb52_400x400.png

"Oh hey girl I assume likes weapons!", Hsien Ko said, not quite sure if she's interpreted Ray's description of Saffron entirely right!

"Nice to meet you! Gotta go fast though!", she said as she continued hopping over to the control room.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the group arrives to the HQ, suddenly the world seems off. As if time has come to a halt...

As the group enters, the building enters lock down on command as they see a figure floating in front of the meeting table. 

"Skylanders..." 

"It's has been too long since our last meeting". The ghostly figure said, smiling as he turned to the Skylanders.

maya-confident%28b%29.gif

"Oh hey, it's Time Ghost Guy!"

7bF2wmy.png

"Clockwork! It has been a while! You have my thanks for helping us deal with Risky during the PIRATEWORLD incident!", Shantae greeted the ghost.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Hey, Clockwork. Long time no see! So...what's going on now?" asked Amitie. "Something going on?"

"Hi, Clock Buddy." said Sig, still trying to wake up.

• Thumbs Up 5

155?cb=20130624122705

"Now THIS sounds important!" said Silver, heading to the EPF HQ.

latest?cb=20100125143928

"AT LAST! THE ACTION I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!" Omega ran as fast as he could to the HQ.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Skylanders..." 

599f74c1989a9_Silver2.thumb.jpg.34102e50f6e57a5da9172c4e50f8b093.jpg

Upon entering, Silver suddenly felt a brief pain in his head. "Ugh... was there... a time shift?"

latest?cb=20130613165515

"I HAVE NOT DETECTED ANY ANOMALIES IN THIS AREA. PERHAPS YOU KNOCKED YOUR HEAD ON SOMETHING?"

latest?cb=20130613125317

"No, it's not that. I've travelled through time more than enough to know when something feels... off."

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(24).png

"Please be something good for once..." Komaru said.

Image result for hsien ko

"Urgh...I'm new here and I already have doubts about that", Hsien Ko groaned.

Image result for phoenix wright exasperated

"Kinda comes with the territory of time travel incidents....I'm assuming this is one", Phoenix asked Clockwork, @Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 5

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Skylanders..." 

"...Is that like an omnipotent being guy or something?" George asked, "This really is a school of dimension hoppers isn't it?"

"Yeah, whenever dimension hopping's involved, there's always the one with crazy dimension powers."

"Clockwork!" Katii greeted, "It really has been a while hasn't it? How you doing?"

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"He's basically a guardian of time. We agreed that if something goes wrong in the timestream, we'll be there to fix it." Sayaka explains to Jess.

"Ah, I see," Jessica said.

tumblr_inline_mlhctj3vgL1qz4rgp.png

"So something's wrong with time, huh?"

tumblr_inline_mlhcr24zux1qz4rgp.png

"WAITAMINUTE! That's bad! What if someone's gone back in time to step on a butterfly, and suddenly Ibuki's favourite colour is prismaticaroon?! Or if the world becomes a land of hrungs and hoovooloos?!"

tumblr_inline_mlhct9nfjp1qz4rgp.png

"Ibuki MUST protect the buterflies of the past, at all costs!"

Star and Jessica simply stared at Ibuki, eyebrows raised in concern. "Glad your priorities are straight, hah hah...?" Star nervously laughed.

• Thumbs Up 5

latest?cb=20170629142547

"Hey hey, it's a ghost!" Yuta said excited.

"Have you come to haunt us and then we'll have to do like some sort of super awesome series of events to place your spirit to rest?!" Yuta shouted.

latest?cb=20160729223022

"Dear boy, I ensure you the only thing that would place me to rest is if you be quiet". Clockwork retorted. 

latest?cb=20160716065905

"There appears to be quite a few new Skylanders since I last visited. Hm, Daniel I hear has been taken by the enemy as well...Nevertheless, that's an issue for another day". Clockwork said, shaking his head.

latest?cb=20151121175202

"I am Clockwork, the spirit and one of many guardians of time itself. When there is an irregularity in the timestream, it is my duty to repair it. However, with LOSE's influence, I have been forced to make new alliances. One of these being the Skylanders, who I helped awhile back when a pirate by the name of Risky Boots almost caused the destruction of the multiverse itself". 

latest?cb=20160729223022

"However. It seems LOSE is no longer the only threat to the timestream". Clockwork explained.

• Thumbs Up 8

OR4iX8V.jpg

"Wait, LOSE isn't behind this?!"

"Holy Surprise Villain, Batman!" Neptune exclaims, hands waving around in an exaggerated panic.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oh no...who is this 'threat?' They sound mean!" said Amitie. Though she still looks bewildered by all the talk of the timestream and such.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Seems like we're not dealing with Monokuma wanting to play a killing game with Julius Ceaser and the like if that's the case," Jessica said. "So go on then, who is it this time?"

"You know, those surviving Ultra Beasts never did let go of that whole 'vengeance for our emperor' thing..." Ivorn said.

"You expect the origami man and the demonic Pac-Man to be capable of time travel?" Shade laughed. "Come off it, you wally!"

• Thumbs Up 5

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo2_250.png

"A ghost..? Of time..?" 2B seemed confused about Clockwork's nature. "This is a strange concept for me."

tumblr_oswpmxvphP1wtbpiao5_250.png

"Regardless we appreciate your help Clockwork" Yusei said.

• Thumbs Up 5

Responding to the alarm, two fighters answer the call!

jTlPPZh.png

"I have waited too long. May the world show me what they got!" Genji boasts, walking into the HQ.

latest?cb=20100528160103

"Let me see what this band of oddities can do," Blaze states, looking around.

• Thumbs Up 5

172?cb=20130624122714

"Oh, no! Could this mean...?" Silver thought. He waited to see what was really going on...

• Thumbs Up 2