Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

19 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Wow! Tell me more about the garden knights!" Ray said eagerly, clapping his hands in delight.

185?cb=20111024112339

"Okay. So this one blue knight, he had a thing for shovels. As I was looking for a Genesis Portal, me and him kinda... got into a fight. I totally ended up beating him, but he was pretty tough. After that, he offered to help me navigate his world while I looked for the portal. We fought dragons, found treasure, and he even shared his own stories. Apparently, I wasn't the only 'strange visitor' he'd met, and then he went on about Spartans, and toads and--" Silver continued, unaware if Ray was still listening.

latest?cb=20130613125051

"...and then we finally found the Genesis Portal. I said my goodbyes, and headed off to the next world." Silver then turned his attention back to Ray.

latest?cb=20130613124845

"So, what about you?" he asked Ray. "You've been with the Skylanders for some time, right? What kind of adventures have you been on?"

• Thumbs Up 3

12 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"I don't know either" 2B responded, "its probably something foolish."

"Yeah, listen to the lady in the nice black dress, you do not want that question answered." Mia flatly told Flame.

"Not until you're a LOT older anyway."  She muttered under her breath.

Sarge just pretended he didn't hear Flame ask that question.

7 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

185?cb=20111024112339

"Okay. So this one blue knight, he had a thing for shovels. As I was looking for a Genesis Portal, me and him kinda... got into a fight. I totally ended up beating him, but he was pretty tough. After that, he offered to help me navigate his world while I looked for the portal. We fought dragons, found treasure, and he even shared his own stories. Apparently, I wasn't the only 'strange visitor' he'd met, and then he went on about Spartans, and toads and--" Silver continued, unaware if Ray was still listening.

latest?cb=20130613125051

"...and then we finally found the Genesis Portal. I said my goodbyes, and headed off to the next world." Silver then turned his attention back to Ray.

latest?cb=20130613124845

"So, what about you?" he asked Ray. "You've been with the Skylanders for some time, right? What kind of adventures have you been on?"

"Wow! That's so cool! Well I've been on a few adventures but I... didn't do much of anything."

"I tend to panic too much and because of that I can't remember much..."

"There is one story I have with the skylanders that I do remember. It was my darkest day." Ray began to tell his story.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr6rw9yb0f1qz4rgp.png

"You obviously saw me at that board meeting, right? For a robot, you sure aren't informed about your creator's past. That's where I work, along with the rest of the Future Foundation. Borg's why I have these new abilties."

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo2_250.png

"I see..." 2B then seemed to drifted into lost in thought. "There is still much I don't know still."

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

"I see..." 2B then seemed to drifted into lost in thought. "There is still much I don't know still."

tumblr_inline_mr60aoAQw31qz4rgp.png

"If... you need some help understanding things that went on, I could be of assistance for you."

tumblr_inline_mr60fkK39C1qz4rgp.png

"After all, I was made in Borg Industries too, you know."

• Thumbs Up 2

24 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Chi was stunned by the 'performance' that Blaze had finished. On the inside, he wanted to leave and continue what he was doing earlier. However...

"That was incredible..." said Chi, within earshot of Blaze. Though he didn't intend to speak out loud, Chi did his best to keep calm, wondering how she'd react.

latest?cb=20170518130906

"!!!"

Blaze looked up, seeing Chi. She suddenly took off, running into the Forest. Was she embarrassed...?

• Thumbs Up 3

21 hours ago, Mightyray said:

"Abusing your power Edgeworth, that's a bit rich." Sarge called out in a sly manner holding his drink up. Sarge had a small smirk on his face.

"Too bad for him, the fighting phoenix has dealt with abusers of power before!", Undyne said as she surfed by, watching as Phoenix and Maya splashed the prosecutor one for!

56 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

tumblr_osef73KstP1wtbpiao5_250.png

"Yay!" Lilith shouted.

tumblr_osef73KstP1wtbpiao2_400.png

"We're surrounded by strange people, maybe more than the ones we encountered before but hey we gotta stick together. We're school girls after all."

Related image

"Heh! Couldn't have said it better myself! Though, uh, what do you mean by being "schoolgirls" here?", Hsien Ko asked confused. "Cause it's an Academy of awesomeness or something?"

• Thumbs Up 3

22 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Fetish? What's that, some kind of food or something?" Flame turned to Mia. 

"I ain't answering that question." Mia put both hands up not wanting to go there.

"O.K. I'll ask Sarge, HEY SARGE WHAT'S A FETISH?" Flame loudly blurted out to the point nearly the whole room could hear.

Sarge spat out his drink in response.

"You know... Fetish." Pup began, "You see when a mommy and a daddy love each other for so long and get bored they-"

"PUP NO! LET HIM HAVE HIS INNOCENCE!"

George hastily picked up a still talking pup Pup and threw him in the pool.

"Uh... It's something stupid, like the human-like robot lady said." George said, "Nothing important."

"-and it can really popular among people who use Deviantart." Pup concluded as his suit floated up to the surface. "Huh? How'd I get in here?"

13 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

185?cb=20111024112339

latest?cb=20130613125051

latest?cb=20130613124845

"Gardening tools may sound like a funny thing to wield,  but they can be pretty deadly if they're in the right hands." Katii, who was listening in, spoke up, "I can't tell you how handy garden trowels have been whenever I lose my dagger." 

"Treasure though, huh?" Katii smirked, "I'm gonna have to see if I can visit this world sometime.."

• Thumbs Up 4

13 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"You know... Fetish." Pup began, "You see when a mommy and a daddy love each other for so long and get bored they-"

"Uh... It's something stupid, like the human-like robot lady said." George said, "Nothing important."

"-and it can really popular among people who use Deviantart." Pup concluded as his suit floated up to the surface. "Huh? How'd I get in here?"

"Man, there sure are more and more new weirdos popping into this place everyday huh?" Flame observed Pup and George's antics.

"Yep, I'm starting to think we're going to end up the screwball capital of the multiverse if this keeps up." Mia nodded.

15 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Too bad for him, the fighting phoenix has dealt with abusers of power before!", Undyne said as she surfed by, watching as Phoenix and Maya splashed the prosecutor one for!

"What else is new?" Ayna smirked as she and her husband watched on.

"We still have to tell Edgeworth or the Sentinal about Ztar though, that little prick could be working for L.O.S.E. for all we know." Ayna then mentioned to Marcus.

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Image result for cloud strife confused

"Uhhhh, fetish talk....do I even want to know?", CLoud asked as he sheepishly entered.

undyne_by_koyorin-d9i28k0.jpg

"Enough to want to know what's going on here! Who's the spaceman and dog warrior here?", Undyne said hopping off her makeshift board.

WxsVc8S.png

"Uh, hey! Whatever we talking about here!?", Shantae said desperate to stay out of Edgeworth's line of sight.

7bF2wmy.png

"U-um! Hi there newcomers!", she said to the space duo!

3 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"What else is new?" Ayna smirked as she and her husband watched on.

"We still have to tell Edgeworth or the Sentinal about Ztar though, that little prick could be working for L.O.S.E. for all we know." Ayna then mentioned to Marcus.

"EH!?", Maya said as she and Phoenix's chair drifted close by enough for them to hear.

"Undyne told us about Ztar bailing on you guys...don't tell me he's still missing, is he?", Phoenix asked nervously.

• Thumbs Up 4

16 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr60aoAQw31qz4rgp.png

"If... you need some help understanding things that went on, I could be of assistance for you."

tumblr_inline_mr60fkK39C1qz4rgp.png

"After all, I was made in Borg Industries too, you know."

"I might have to take you up on that offer, though I shouldn't pry into Borg's business."

15 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Related image

"Heh! Couldn't have said it better myself! Though, uh, what do you mean by being "schoolgirls" here?", Hsien Ko asked confused. "Cause it's an Academy of awesomeness or something?"

"Something like that. Yeah." Lilith said, "we have to tests and all that."

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

"I might have to take you up on that offer, though I shouldn't pry into Borg's business."

tumblr_inline_mr60c2O4cF1qz4rgp.png

"It's okay. But still, if you need any information, you could always come to me. So don't hesitate."

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20170518130906

"!!!"

Blaze looked up, seeing Chi. She suddenly took off, running into the Forest. Was she embarrassed...?

"Hey, wait--!" Chi said, but Blaze had already disappeared. "Aw, man. I should've just stayed out of it!" he sighed.

Worried for both her safety and a potential fire-hazard, Chi scanned the forest. "...I hope she's okay. The last thing this island needs is an actual wildfire."

Meanwhile, back at the underground party, Omega was waiting at the bar.

latest?cb=20130613165355

"BARTENDER! I REQUIRE YOU'RE MOST FEARSOME, ROBOT-CONSUMABLE DRINK!"

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Something like that. Yeah." Lilith said, "we have to tests and all that."

Related image

"Curious though", Hsien Ko mused. "What brings you here? Me and Mei Ling, well we got a tip from Frank West that some of our old friends, like Tron Bonne who I've heard has been switching sides again, Storm, Ms. Fey and Mr. Wright were out and about here! Place seems like the next best step at keeping the multiverse safe, I'll admit, but I never fancied you the schoolgirl type".

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613165355

A Penguin bartender, unsure on what to give to a robot stumbles to the shelves, searching for a glass of any kind before reaching for a cube. He carefully places it in front of Omega, label facing him.

ENERGON.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Hey, wait--!" Chi said, but Blaze had already disappeared. "Aw, man. I should've just stayed out of it!" he sighed.

Worried for both her safety and a potential fire-hazard, Chi scanned the forest. "...I hope she's okay. The last thing this island needs is an actual wildfire."

latest?cb=20130613165355

"And I want the strongesht drink yeu've got!" Tesla slurred, having already had six highly potent drinks. "An air freshener wouldn't be too bad, either... gawd, something reeksh of soot and pollushion!"

Meanwhile, Ivorn rushed in - obviously in a panic - and ran over to the pool. He wasn't looking where he was going, though, and he soon tripped and fell in, causing a huge splash as he sank all the way to the bottom.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Image result for cloud strife confused

"Uhhhh, fetish talk....do I even want to know?", CLoud asked as he sheepishly entered.

undyne_by_koyorin-d9i28k0.jpg

"Enough to want to know what's going on here! Who's the spaceman and dog warrior here?", Undyne said hopping off her makeshift board.

WxsVc8S.png

"Uh, hey! Whatever we talking about here!?", Shantae said desperate to stay out of Edgeworth's line of sight.

7bF2wmy.png

"U-um! Hi there newcomers!", she said to the space duo!

"How do you do, commrades?" Space Pup greeted, "I take it you're all Skylanders as well? Quite the diverse bunch of characters around here. Kawaiilons, Robots, Fish people, long haired pointy eared girls."

George rolled his eyes. "Sigh.... Guys, please forgive my captain, here. If he comes across as rude, he's really trying not to be. He's... just been alone on an abandoned planet for stars know how long."

"I'm Captain-President-Theme Park Manager Space Puppy!" Pup greeted, "We've come here seeking action, adventure, and the inspiration for my theme park! We're trying to get new guests to come you know."

"I think we should slow down on the theme park talk." George warned, "If Chi's reaction is to go by, I think we're only confusing people by bringing that up..."

"Nonsense! We're trying to reboot our theme park and put Happy-Kingdom World back on the map!" Pup suddenly gritted his teeth, "And hopefully drive Interstellar Studios into bankruptcy."

George turned to the others and cleared his throat. "Ahem... Interstellar Studios is our rival in the theme park biz..."

The dent-headed robot noticed some confusion in the looks of everyone's eyes and decided to summarize everything.

"So... the non-convoluted version is that Pup and I are space explorers, seeking inspiration and new experiences, and trying to gather inspiration and help to get Pup's theme park back in business..."

George shook his head. "But um... I think we've talked about ourselves long enough. Who are you guys?"

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"And I want the strongesht drink yeu've got!" Tesla slurred, having already had six highly potent drinks. "An air freshener wouldn't be too bad, either... gawd, something reeksh of soot and pollushion!"

The Penguin, definitely unsure if he should give Tesla a glass of something alcoholic simply just gives her a glass of soda. "This... is Pop Fizz's special brew... really, uh, strong. Yeah."

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"EH!?", Maya said as she and Phoenix's chair drifted close by enough for them to hear.

"Undyne told us about Ztar bailing on you guys...don't tell me he's still missing, is he?", Phoenix asked nervously.

"Yep, we landed in his world for a bit, little prick went weird and flew off after something in the forest." Marcus told the two.

"We couldn't find them anywhere, they just vanished off the face of multiverse. This was just after Finitevus warped us away from Club Penguin." Ayna added.

"We met a lot of nice folks, mainly cute round people called toads, we helped them out by helping their princess get to another castle so a king from another land wouldn't kidnap her, apparently the king mainly does it for attention. But since everyone including her body guards were sick of it we changed things up for her and her bodyguards could have a break."

"The big guy got quite the surprise to find out that 'his princess' duped him and bunch of kids and spacemarines got the one up on his tail."

"Unfortunately after that we had to leave Ztar behind but we did run into a couple of misfits working to let us know if they find them to send them back to Club Penguin." Sarge told the two.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

The Penguin, definitely unsure if he should give Tesla a glass of something alcoholic simply just gives her a glass of soda. "This... is Pop Fizz's special brew... really, uh, strong. Yeah."

Tesla grabbed the glass and drank it in one gulp. Subsequently, her electric manifestation vanished as her cloud sent jolts of lightning all across the area. After a while, Tesla's usual body barely reformed itself from the lightning, and she leaned forward, completely smashed.

"TEAHLL THA' POP FIZZSH... tha' he's a daaang guuuuuud alchemist... and the barsh of the yoooonivershe... are all nothing to THAT GUY!"

Ivorn, meanwhile, lay upside down at the bottom of the pool. If nothing else, he was safe from Shade. He was furious with Ivorn after his first attempt at an evil robot turned out horribly.

Lumina looked around. "So, uh, I know we don't drown, but does someone want to help the big block of metal out?" Ibuki peered over to where Ivorn was.

tumblr_inline_mlhct5dVWz1qz4rgp.png

"Oof... Ibuki doesn't think she can lift something as heavy-looking as that guy..."

Lumina and Ibuki glanced over beside them to the pool's edge.

"...what are you looking at me for?" Jessica asked.

• Thumbs Up 3

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr60c2O4cF1qz4rgp.png

"It's okay. But still, if you need any information, you could always come to me. So don't hesitate."

"Very well" 2B said, "I must return to the main Island. I need to perform maintenance. Water doesn't seem to be good for my systems." 2B then leaves the underground pool to her duties.

12 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Related image

"Curious though", Hsien Ko mused. "What brings you here? Me and Mei Ling, well we got a tip from Frank West that some of our old friends, like Tron Bonne who I've heard has been switching sides again, Storm, Ms. Fey and Mr. Wright were out and about here! Place seems like the next best step at keeping the multiverse safe, I'll admit, but I never fancied you the schoolgirl type".

tumblr_osef73KstP1wtbpiao6_250.png

"Isn't it obvious?" Lilith asked, "to get good grades and live the typical high school girl dream!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Ivorn, meanwhile, lay upside down at the bottom of the pool. If nothing else, he was safe from Shade. He was furious with Ivorn after his first attempt at an evil robot turned out horribly.

Lumina looked around. "So, uh, I know we don't drown, but does someone want to help the big block of metal out?" Ibuki peered over to where Ivorn was.

"I've got this." Ember sighed.

She then focused and began to use her levitating spell to slowly pull Ivorn out of the pool, he was extremely dense and didn't help that fairy magic gets weaker around metal.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ivorn was slowly lifted out of the pool, but before he could be put onto the edge...

"WHERE'D YOU GO, YOU STUPID LITTLE WALLY?!"

The shout was enough to disrupt Ember's magic, prompting Ivorn to fall back in with another splash... which was just as well, since Shade came flying in, a murderous look in his eyes.

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

A Penguin bartender, unsure on what to give to a robot stumbles to the shelves, searching for a glass of any kind before reaching for a cube. He carefully places it in front of Omega, label facing him.

ENERGON.

Without the slightest hint of hesitation, Omega 'consumed' the cube of Energon in one fell swoop. At first, nothing happened. But then...

latest?cb=20100101153216

"YEAH, BABY! THAT'S THE STUFF!" Omega yelled. "NOW THAT'S A DRINK! I'LL TAKE ANOTHER!"

39 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Gardening tools may sound like a funny thing to wield,  but they can be pretty deadly if they're in the right hands." Katii, who was listening in, spoke up, "I can't tell you how handy garden trowels have been whenever I lose my dagger." 

"Treasure though, huh?" Katii smirked, "I'm gonna have to see if I can visit this world sometime.."

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Well, it was definitely one of the better worlds I've visited," Silver replied. "Some of those universes can be... er... deadly."

51 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Wow! That's so cool! Well I've been on a few adventures but I... didn't do much of anything."

"I tend to panic too much and because of that I can't remember much..."

"There is one story I have with the skylanders that I do remember. It was my darkest day." Ray began to tell his story.

latest?cb=20130613124845

"Oh, er, sorry about that..." said Silver, turning his attention back to Ray. "Got a little sidetracked. You were saying about your 'darkest day'?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"WHERE'D YOU GO, YOU STUPID LITTLE WALLY?!"

The shout was enough to disrupt Ember's magic, prompting Ivorn to fall back in with another splash... which was just as well, since Shade came flying in, a murderous look in his eyes.

"EEEEPPPPPP!" Ember panicked. Normally she would very upset and would start ranting but something about Shade just didn't sit right with her.

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Oh, er, sorry about that..." said Silver, turning his attention back to Ray. "Got a little sidetracked. You were saying about your 'darkest day'?"

Ray was about to say something but seeing Shade getting ready to hurt someone kind of put him off. "Excuse me just a sec." Ray got out of his box and walked over to the demon bat.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Alright, where's that bloody disaster area posing as a mechanic?!" Shade asked out loud, noticing Ray walking up to him. "And what do you want, eh?"

Pleasedon'tseemepleasedon'tseemepleasedon'tseeme... Poor Ivorn was terrified as he lay upside down on his head beneath the water.

• Thumbs Up 3