Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

1 hour ago, Captain Metallix said:

554?cb=20111024112339

"Ah, this is more like it..." said Silver, getting comfortable on one of the beach chairs.

"Are, are you floating?" Mog asked. In all her adventures she never really got used to seeing people with telekinesis. Cenitpeedle was in a world of her own, snapping her jaw and drooling acid on the floor...

"What's your name?" Mog then asked.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Mightyray said:

"Are, are you floating?" Mog asked. In all her adventures she never really got used to seeing people with telekinesis. Cenitpeedle was in a world of her own, snapping her jaw and drooling acid on the floor...

"What's your name?" Mog then asked.

172?cb=20130624122714

"Huh? Floating?" Silver looked confused. "Now that you mention it, that chair did feel rather light..."

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Anyways, my name's Silver. And you?" he asked Mog.

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Tails grins. "Oh, you'd be surprised!"

"..."

"..."

"...Just not right now. I'm way too tired."

"Well, can't blame ya." Pup shrugged, "Swimming can take a whole lot of energy out, I know that."

Pup looked at his own tail and scratched his dome. "Hm. I wonder if there's any mutation things back in our universe that can give me an extra tail... Nah. I think my Jetpack's good enough."

35 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lumina bought the lie wholesale. "Hee hee, yep! I mostly play keytar, though. I like the lovely synth sounds that thing makes - it's all spacey and cool and stuff!"

After hearing what else George had to say, she added, "You have free will?! Wow, Ivorn would really like to hang out with you! He's met a lot of those sorts of robots! ...if, uh, if not in nice places and situations like this one, though..."

"Keytar, a classic!" George replied, "Sounds like there's a lot of Robots around here, and most of them with free wills. I have to admit, it's a nice change of pace... Robots with free wills tend to be good money for bounty hunters where we come from."

20 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Chi and Omega walked over to meet Pup and George, though for different reasons.

"Hi there. I'm E-121 Chi, though you can just call me Chi for short. You say you're space-travellers, huh?" Chi asked the duo.

latest?cb=20130613165355

"YOUR DESIGN SEEMS PRIMITIVE. WHAT FUNCTION DO YOU SERVE?" Omega immediately asked George.

"Forgive him..." Chi sighed. "This is E-123 Omega. He's great to be around... if you like things exploding, that is."

"Yep! Space travellers, travelling to infinity and...whatever else is out there!" Pup declared, "We're also future theme park managers, trying to rebuild my old abandoned theme park as well. Here, have a brochure..."

Pup haded Chi an old beaten brochure, "It's a little dated, but it'll give you an idea of what it's like."

George felt himself shrink away in fear as Omega confronted him, "Uh. uh uh... Janitor! Clean up robot! We tidy up planets, pretty much and collect scraps for our creators... Well uh... formerly. I was kind of abandoned due to my free will."

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Anyways, my name's Silver. And you?" he asked Mog.

"My name is Mog, and this is Centipeedle." Mog introduces Silver to the corrupted gem. "If you feed her chips she likes you." Mog then told him. Centipeedle scurried around eager to be fed some more.

• Thumbs Up 2

32 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20100528152210

"I suppose," Blaze replies. "They are just very strange to me, that is all."

7g09H7q.png

"I'm sure you'll find yourself to love them!" Nicole says with a smile.

"I wouldn't be too sure with them joining this band of oddities," Blaze says, pointing at the newly arrived duo @Emperor Robrainiac

As Blaze pointed at them, George's torso compartment opened, spilling out things like brochures, scraps, and the camera. All in front of Omega, chuckling nervously, George stuffed everything back in his built in locker, and forcefully closed it.

All the while, Pup attempted to drink a cup of punch, only for it to spill out against pup's glass dome.

"Mmmm...Fruity..." Pup sighed in relief, seemingly not knowing how drinks work.

• Thumbs Up 3

pHtL7LV.jpg

"Shuichi? Shuichi?! Where is he?" Kaede lifts up the cap, where Shuichi is nowhere to be found.

Suddenly, two hands rise up from the water, feeling around itself, desperately searching for the cap...

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Yep! Space travellers, travelling to infinity and...whatever else is out there!" Pup declared, "We're also future theme park managers, trying to rebuild my old abandoned theme park as well. Here, have a brochure..."

Pup haded Chi an old beaten brochure, "It's a little dated, but it'll give you an idea of what it's like."

George felt himself shrink away in fear as Omega confronted him, "Uh. uh uh... Janitor! Clean up robot! We tidy up planets, pretty much and collect scraps for our creators... Well uh... formerly. I was kind of abandoned due to my free will."

"A theme park? Gotta admit, I wasn't expecting that from you guys..." said Chi, analysing the brochure. "Still, it's nice to meet a fellow AI with free will."

latest?cb=20130613165649

"SO... YOU DO NOT BREAK THINGS?" Omega asked, to which Chi could only facepalm.

6 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"My name is Mog, and this is Centipeedle." Mog introduces Silver to the corrupted gem. "If you feed her chips she likes you." Mog then told him. Centipeedle scurried around eager to be fed some more.

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Nice to meet you, Mog." Silver was then introduced to Centipeedle.

172?cb=20130624122714

"Oh, uh... hi there..." he said, a little nervous around Centipeedle. "I-I don't actually have any chips right now, but..."

10 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

As Blaze pointed at them, George's torso compartment opened, spilling out things like brochures, scraps, and the camera. All in front of Omega, chuckling nervously, George stuffed everything back in his built in locker, and forcefully closed it.

Omega stood motionless, only giving a deadly glare towards George. Chi immediately pushed Omega aside.

"Y-you know what, why don't you come and meet the rest of the Skylanders down here?" Chi asked, desperately trying to keep them away from Omega.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Are those hands Shuichi's, Kaede? Cause they seem eager for that cap." Mia called out pointing towards the hands in the pool. @Failinhearts

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Nice to meet you, Mog." Silver was then introduced to Centipeedle.

172?cb=20130624122714

"Oh, uh... hi there..." he said, a little nervous around Centipeedle. "I-I don't actually have any chips right now, but..."

"NERG ARF NEE." Centipeedle showed a keen interest in Silver's attire. 

"You're a silly bug!" Mog giggled picking up Cenitpeedle gently.

"Have you met our friends?" Mog asked.

• Thumbs Up 2

"A theme park? Gotta admit, I wasn't expecting that from you guys..." said Chi, analysing the brochure. "Still, it's nice to meet a fellow AI with free will."

latest?cb=20130613165649

"SO... YOU DO NOT BREAK THINGS?" Omega asked, to which Chi could only facepalm

"Hey, now, don't judge." Pup waved his finger at Chi, putting his punch cup in the trash, "We've been traversing the galaxy for inspiration for our new and improved theme park! And what a trip it's been, getting memories, making friends, and compiling all of our experiences for inspiration! Yes sir, it's been one heck of a journey, but we figured it's time to expand our horizons. That's why we came here in the first place. Dimension hopping is the future!"

Pup smirked at Chi, "Yes sir, I think we're gonna have some great adventures and even greater inspiration living around here!"

"N-n-nope." George gulp, "No chaos and destruction... hehehehe...."

5 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Omega stood motionless, only giving a deadly glare towards George. Chi immediately pushed Omega aside.

"Y-you know what, why don't you come and meet the rest of the Skylanders down here?" Chi asked, desperately trying to keep them away from Omega.

"Y-y-yeah... Good idea." George whimpered, "That's... I guess that's two people on my "do not tick off" list."

"And i'm sure there will be plenty more where that came from." Pup assured his first mate. 

• Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Are those hands Shuichi's, Kaede? Cause they seem eager for that cap." Mia called out pointing towards the hands in the pool. @Failinhearts

"NERG ARF NEE." Centipeedle showed a keen interest in Silver's attire. 

"You're a silly bug!" Mog giggled picking up Cenitpeedle gently.

"Have you met our friends?" Mog asked.

latest?cb=20130613125051

"I can't say I have," Silver replied, "I'd like to meet 'em, though. Are they out by the pool?"

9 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Y-y-yeah... Good idea." George whimpered, "That's... I guess that's two people on my "do not tick off" list."

"And i'm sure there will be plenty more where that came from." Pup assured his first mate. 

"I wouldn't worry too much about him," said Chi, as they left Omega. "He's only ever held, like, one grudge. And that's on his... our creator."

"Anyway, I won't judge. Just so long as you have some idea of what you're getting into..." he added.

• Thumbs Up 3

16 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Kaede simply puts the cap on one of the hands, as it sinks underwater as Shuichi puts it on.

He quickly rises, gasping for breath as he shakes himself off before adjusting his hat.

ogYlp0W.jpg

"Th-Thank you..." He pants.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613125051

"I can't say I have," Silver replied, "I'd like to meet 'em, though. Are they out by the pool?"

Mog looks around. She sees Flame and Mia chatting at a table near the pool, Ember is lounging on a chair, Sarge and Ayna are talking at the bar, Ray is hinding and Saffron... Saffron looks like she's trying to smash a walnut with 'Barbie'.

"You could go see what Saffron is doing." Mog pondered. "Or drag Ray out of hiding." She then points to Ray peeking his head out of a box.

"RREE RRREE" Centipeedle begins to squirm about.

"O.K. O.K. we'll get more chips in a minute." Mog pouts.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Mightyray said:

Mog looks around. She sees Flame and Mia chatting at a table near the pool, Ember is lounging on a chair, Sarge and Ayna are talking at the bar, Ray is hinding and Saffron... Saffron looks like she's trying to smash a walnut with 'Barbie'.

"You could go see what Saffron is doing." Mog pondered. "Or drag Ray out of hiding." She then points to Ray peeking his head out of a box.

"RREE RRREE" Centipeedle begins to squirm about.

"O.K. O.K. we'll get more chips in a minute." Mog pouts.

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Alright then." Silver decided to go see Ray first.

latest?cb=20130613124845

"Hey, what's up?" he asked the flying squirrel. "I'm Silver. You're a friend of Mog's, right?"

• Thumbs Up 2

23 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613124845

"Hey, what's up?" he asked the flying squirrel. "I'm Silver. You're a friend of Mog's, right?"

Ray peered up from the box. His round black nose twitching, he took a good look at Silver. His quills all fanned out reminded him so much of a starfish that he was almost tempted to reach out and grab them.

"I'm Ray, yes, I-I am a friend of Mog's." Ray nodded trying to reign in his bizzare curiosity.

What do I do? His quills are amazing... 

Restrain yourself you weirdo! Tell him something cool.

"Um... did you know, that, um, that Silver is an Element and it's number is 47 on the periodic table." Ray nervously smiled.

...that's not cool you dork!

Eh it's close enough. 

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20170818120328

"How interesting! This is like one theory that my friend Gundham was telling me about. He says that his four hamsters are all reincarnations of four dark and powerful beings who once ruled. He now keeps them at bay and uses them to his advantage!" Sonia explained.

@Ryannumber1gamer

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (full) - happy (left).png

"Huh? W-well, that's quite an interesting take on things! Hamsters huh? Well, uh, he sounds like a keen empowered fellow alright if that's true! And considering the funny looks people give me before I prove my powers there, who am I to deem it false?"

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (full) - exasperated (left).png

R-right? I'm not insane or irrational for NOT doubting that theory of death and darkness....am I?, Maya thought that last part to herself with an offside glance.

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (zoom) - thinking (left).png

"Hmmm, I wonder what he's like. Maybe he'll show up at some point around here! Maybe even join our regiment, eh Nick?"

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - exasperated (right).png

"Maya, are you just tempting fate on purpose again, just to see if you can actually find one of these Danganronpers old enough to flirt with, that isn't already taken?"

"M-maybe", Maya stuttered.

"Oh good grief!", the ace attorney replied in annoyance.

On 8/22/2017 at 1:54 AM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"TAKE THAT" Suddenly, Phoenix was sent flying straight into the pool by his own standard attack. 

tenor.gif

"Are you having an enjoyable swim Wright?" Edgeworth asked, acting innocent.

Related image

" EDGEWORTH! Wait a minute! I'm still in my suiiiiiiiiiiit!", Phoenix yelped as he was plopped into the water.

maya_fey_kurain_village_ii_by_shippuu444

"N-Nick! Hang on in there!", Maya said leaping in after Phoenix!

maya3-5%28a%29.gif

"H-HEY! Wait a minute! I forgot! It's Apollo that can't swim! Darn it! Welp, now I'm wet too!"

On 8/22/2017 at 2:00 AM, Mightyray said:

Marcus and Ayna were both left sopping wet after Edgeworth's cheeky maneuver on Wright.

"Never a dull moment is there?" Ayna sighed, looking at her husband who had the look of a cat being made to take a bath.

Image result for undyne wet

"Heh! You think that's exciting, just wait till Mr. Wright comes up with some retalliation!", Undyne excalaimed as she leaped into the pool and surfed on an enlarged spear that she summoned while waving on it!"

Sure, enough, when Phoenix swam back up to the surface, he was not the happiest camper.

Related image

Of course you realize, this means war, a soaked Phoenix thought to himself as he signaled for Shantae.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Captain Metallix said:

"I wouldn't worry too much about him," said Chi, as they left Omega. "He's only ever held, like, one grudge. And that's on his... our creator."

"Anyway, I won't judge. Just so long as you have some idea of what you're getting into..." he added.

"What's there to know about?" Pup said, "Get ideas, get people to help out, make big bucks while making people happy! Sounds like good business to me!"

"A robot who hates their creators. Not gonna lie, that's a little rare we're from... I'm not too fond of my own, either. Either way, It's a relief that Robots around here are free to be themselves, even if they're scary..." George said, looking around for any suspicious eyes. "Just... If for any reason, you guys ever come to our universe... be careful. Free willed robots, no matter what they do, earn big bucks for bounty hunters." 

"Oh yeah. Our universe is messed up like that..." Pup sighed, "Bring in the robots, the bounty hunter gets paid while the robots are reprogrammed into being a mindless drone."

George shuddered, "Don't remind me... I hope we don't run into any bounty hunters from my world... Or stars forbid, my creators."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Wow, that's rough," Lumina said, feeling sorry for the pair. "I hate to say it, but my universe isn't much better in that regard. At least, generally speaking... hopefully you'll never have to go there, or at least not to the worst parts of it."

• Thumbs Up 3

Deciding to head to her own business, Blaze leaves, taking off to the Snow Forts.

Standing in the centre of the forts, she takes a deep breath. Focusing... Channeling her ability...

Blaze unleashes a flurry of flames, flying about in every direction, looking chaotic but controlled. She lept and jumped around, her flames following with her. It almost seemed like she was ribbon dancing, in a way!

She remained silent as she continued, flames flying everywhere around the Snow Forts.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Ray peered up from the box. His round black nose twitching he took a good look at Silver. His quills all fanned out reminded him so much of a starfish that he was almost tempted to reach out and grab them.

"I'm Ray, yes, I-I am a friend of Mog's." Ray nodded trying to reign in his bizzare curiosity.

What do I do? His quills are amazing... 

Restrain yourself you weirdo! Tell him something cool.

"Um... did you know that um that Silver is an Element and it's number is 47 on the periodic table." Ray nervously smiled.

...that's not cool you dork!

Eh it's close enough. 

599cc1d0f13c4_Silver7.thumb.jpg.53c131e392b038ded5d49671f8ad1ce3.jpg

"Um... I guess?" Silver replied, not exactly sure what caused such a response. "Sorry, is there... something in my hair? You seem to be looking at it funny."

11 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"What's there to know about?" Pup said, "Get ideas, get people to help out, make big bucks while making people happy! Sounds like good business to me!"

"A robot who hates their creators. Not gonna lie, that's a little rare we're from... I'm not too fond of my own, either. Either way, It's a relief that Robots around here are free to be themselves, even if they're scary..." George said, looking around for any suspicious eyes. "Just... If for any reason, you guys ever come to our universe... be careful. Free willed robots, no matter what they do, earn big bucks for bounty hunters." 

"Oh yeah. Our universe is messed up like that..." Pup sighed, "Bring in the robots, the bounty hunter gets paid while the robots are reprogrammed into being a mindless drone."

George shuddered, "Don't remind me... I hope we don't run into any bounty hunters from my world... Or stars forbid, my creators."

"Right..." said Chi, confused as to why a couple of travellers would come here for business purposes. But then he heard about the bounty hunters.

"Yeesh. Sorry to hear that..." Chi replied. "The world that I come from can have similar problems, but there are a few places there that are welcoming."

"Still, I'm sure that you won't find any trouble here!" he added. "I may not have been here long, but I've come to trust the Skylanders."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Um... I guess?" Silver replied, not exactly sure what caused such a response. "Sorry, is there... something in my hair? You seem to be looking at it funny."

"Your quills look like starfish limbs, I love them." Ray then blurted out.

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have said that!" Ray then panicked, shaking his head before hiding back in the box.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have said that!" Ray then panicked, shaking his head before hiding back in the box.

172?cb=20130624122714

A confused "Huh?!" was all Silver could say. "Seriously? That's the SECOND time someone's said that about my hair!" he thought.

Not wanting to leave the poor guy upset, Silver knocked on the box.

latest?cb=20130613125051

"...Aw, it's okay, Ray!" Silver said with a sincere smile. "I guess... they kinda look like a starfish." He had a little chuckle at the thought.

• Thumbs Up 2

39 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Related image

"Geez. Yet again kid, I gotta say, you really have a thing for well.....water-based critters!", Sonic said coming over to Ray and Silver while eying the water nervously.

Related image

"By the way, @Captain Metallix nice job out their Silver!", he said complimenting the fellow hedgehog with a thumbs up as the sun set.

"And Ray! I see you've met quite a few of the gang from my world! Wait till ya meet Tails, buddy!"

18 hours ago, Princess Jellicent said:

tumblr_osef73KstP1wtbpiao4_400.png

"I'm sorry Lei Lei its just that I haven't seen anyone familiar in the longest time. Felt kind of lonely you know..."

Image result for hsien ko hug

"Ah! It's alright Lilith! I know that feeling! I'm glad I didn't have to feel it when I got here though! I've kinda met a lot of these people before thankfully. But....well, me and sis, we know what it's like to feel like the whole world's against you and well, there's not a familiar face at your side!"

2120829-hsienko.png

"So in that case, Xie! Xie! Here's a  bear hug back!", she said, wrapping her arms and sleeves back around Lilith for comfort.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613125051

"...Aw, it's okay, Ray!" Silver said with a sincere smile. "I guess... they kinda look like a starfish." He had a little chuckle at the thought.

"You sure?" Ray popped up from the box.

8 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Geez. Yet again kid, I gotta say, you really have a thing for well.....water-based critters!", Sonic said coming over to Ray and Silver while eying the water nervously.

"You still don't like the water Sonic?" Ray turned to see Sonic standing next to Silver. 

10 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"And Ray! I see you've met quite a few of the gang from my world! Wait till ya meet Tails, buddy!"

"Wait, Tails is here? Is there anyone else here as well aside from the chaotix?" 

• Thumbs Up 2

27 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Related image

"By the way, nice job out their Silver!", he said complimenting the fellow hedgehog with a thumbs up as the sun set.

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Really? Thanks, Sonic!" Silver replied. "I mean, if I'm gonna be sticking around, I should get to know everyone."

"You sure?" Ray popped up from the box.

554?cb=20111024112339

"Well, it does have five ends, so... sure, why not?" said Silver. "Besides, it's not exactly the worst thing that I've had it compared to..."

Meanwhile, Chi was unable to shake off a bad feeling in his head. Not wanting to ruin the party for the others, he looked for an excuse to leave.

"Hey, I'm just gonna head outside for a bit. I'll let you two get along with your documentary, or whatever. Sound good?" he asked Pup and George. @Emperor Robrainiac

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

.Related image

Of course you realize, this means war, a soaked Phoenix thought to himself as she signaled for Shantae.

tenor.gif

"Try it and you're banned from Skylanders missions for three months" Edgeworth threatened to Shantae as he recognised the signal.

"Really Wright, getting your posse to help you. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk". 

• Thumbs Up 2