Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

QlgkTvW.jpg

"H-Hey, don't talk about classical like that! I'm pretty sure this is what paved the way for metal, you know?"

MauHvES.jpg

"...And, can even mashing up two genres like that even work?"

tumblr_inline_mlhct9nfjp1qz4rgp.png

"Ibuki Mioda is the Ultimate Musician, and she will find a way to make it work!"

"To be fair, I know a few genre mashups that would be even worse," Lumina said, shrugging.

tumblr_inline_mlhctj3vgL1qz4rgp.png

"See? Already Ibuki's got someone onboard with the idea, and she-" Ibuki noticed something off about Lumina.

tumblr_inline_mlhcrmIEzP1qz4rgp.png

"Hey, where are your nails?"

"My... what now?" Lumina asked. "You mean the things Ivorn uses when he gets his hammer out?"

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...And, can even mashing up two genres like that even work?"

"Oooh! Oooh! Someone's vlogging!" Neptune points out. "It's time for the legendary Nep Photobomb: Video edition!" Neptune begins to march forward, but before she can get into the camera's range, she is dragged back into the water by Homura, her hair now soaking wet from the previous ambush.

"No you don't! It's payback time!" Homura exclaims.

Hmmm! Very interesting! It would appear that the majority of species living here appear to be the Kawaiilons of Beta-Gamma-Sigma-Phi XVII. Can't say I was expecting that but... Hey! I was right about one prediction! Blue hair!

An audible sigh came from behind the camera.

I'm gonna take a note from your book, George. I'll communicate and let them know we come in peace.

Pup! No! we already humilated ourselves in front of someone else by doing that! You should just-

I know what I'm doing, George. Ahem!

Pup took a deep breath. Putting on the biggest and cutsy-est puppy dog eyes, Pup tried to communicate with some of the "Kawaiilons."

N-nani? Am I kawaii Oni-chan desu? Uguuu.

PUUUUUP! CUT! CUT! CUT!

*KKSSSSHHHHH!!!*

George quickly tossed the camera aside and snatched up his canine companion, trying to cover his mouth despite the dome over his head.

"Ev-Everyone, I apologize for that! M-m-my friend here he ah, he hasn't made much interaction with anything but inanimate objects for like several decades or so..." George stammered, "P-please, keep enjoying yourselves! We'll introduce ourselves properly after I teach SOMEONE about cultural appropriation!"

George kicked the door open with a very forced grin and a struggling Pup.

"Be back in a bit with our apology!"

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Hmmm! Very interesting! It would appear that the majority of species living here appear to be the Kawaiilons of Beta-Gamma-Sigma-Phi XVII. Can't say I was expecting that but... Hey! I was right about one prediction! Blue hair!

I'm gonna take a note from your book, George. I'll communicate and let them know we come in peace.

Pup! No! we already humilated ourselves in front of someone else by doing that! You should just-

Pup took a deep breath. Putting on the biggest and cutsy-est puppy dog eyes, Pup tried to communicate with some of the "Kawaiilons."

PUUUUUP! CUT! CUT! CUT!

*KKSSSSHHHHH!!!*

George quickly tossed the camera aside and snatched up his canine companion, trying to cover his mouth despite the dome over his head.

"Ev-Everyone, I apologize for that! M-m-my friend here he ah, he hasn't made much interaction with anything but inanimate objects for like several decades or so..." George stammered, "P-please, keep enjoying yourselves! We'll introduce ourselves properly after I teach SOMEONE about cultural appropriation!"

Sayaka and Madoka look at each other, dumbfounded. "Kawaii? Desu? What is he even saying?"

"I dunno... but it feels like something I would understand if we weren't speaking English?" Madoka shrugs.

bVHlIZc.jpg

"You mean we're speaking English, Madoka-chan?"

LwwjlLb.jpg

"Not even I know at this point. How languages work in my world is pretty vague."

• Thumbs Up 4

While Silver was relaxing on the beach, Chi and Omega decided to watch from the sidelines, as neither really wanted to get wet. Again.

554?cb=20111024112339

"Ah, this is more like it..." said Silver, getting comfortable on one of the beach chairs.

latest?cb=20130613165649

"I AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS. WHERE ARE THE EXPLOSIONS?" Omega asked.

"Don't you ever take a break?" Chi replied. "Besides, everyone's having fun. Let 'em enjoy the victory."

1 hour ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

PUUUUUP! CUT! CUT! CUT!

*KKSSSSHHHHH!!!*

"...What was that all about?" Chi asked in confusion.

latest?cb=20130613165515

"UNKNOWN. ARE YOU NOT FAMILIAR WITH THEM?"

"Nope!" said Chi. "I'm guessing that they're also newcomers. I wonder what they want, though..."

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Ibuki Mioda is the Ultimate Musician, and she will find a way to make it work!"

"To be fair, I know a few genre mashups that would be even worse," Lumina said, shrugging.

"See? Already Ibuki's got someone onboard with the idea, and she-" Ibuki noticed something off about Lumina.

tumblr_inline_mlhcrmIEzP1qz4rgp.png

"Hey, where are your nails?"

"My... what now?" Lumina asked. "You mean the things Ivorn uses when he gets his hammer out?"

EhsJKqC.jpg

"You know, nails. See?" Kaede sticks out her own hand to Lumina, pointing at her fingernails. "You don't have them?"

Shuichi, hearing the conversation butts in, leaning over the three from outside of the pool.

C8jMxdb.jpg

"Um, it could be because she's not human, right?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh, THOSE!" Lumina said. " I always thought they were claws... Y'know, one time on Earth I was asked to do an album cover where I was on a beach, and they ditched their original idea of me being in a swimsuit because apparantly, my hands and 'blobby' feet would creep people out. If you ask me, I see it the other way around."

tumblr_inline_mlhctpF4k61qz4rgp.png

"Oh, so you are an alien! Wow! Ibuki always saw aliens as big green cyclopses that..."

tumblr_inline_mlhctuhLe61qz4rgp.png

"...waitaminute... aliens... aliens, aliens, aliens... like the ones that hang with..."

tumblr_inline_mlhct5dVWz1qz4rgp.png

"...OH! Would any of you happen to know someone named 'Jessica'?"

• Thumbs Up 2

0LY9RFS.jpg

"Jess? She's the one in the green hoodie out there in the shade. Why? You need to talk to her or something?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ah! Trying to hide in a pool party by staying in normal clothes... a wily disguise!"

"I... think that's the exact opposite of that," Lumina said.

tumblr_inline_mlhctnGpms1qz4rgp.png

"But Ibuki's here largely because something's come up regarding Jessica... as in, the F. F. are taking notice of it."

"F. F.?" Lumina asked, eyebrow raised.

• Thumbs Up 3

RiJ0SLb.jpg

"She means the Future Foundation. It makes sense, after all. She came here with Makoto."

• Thumbs Up 3

185?cb=20170818120330

"Whatever has come up, I am sure we'll be able to handle it correctly. We are prepared to make the necessary actions in order to ensure their plans fall through" Sonia said with a smile. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Meanwhile, just outside the room, you could barely hear George scolding Pup for his rude greeting.

"Pup, what the stars do you think you're doing?!"

"I was just trying to show that I know their language!"

"Pup, in case you didn't know, everyone here so far speaks the same language as us! You could have just said hello instead of being offensive!"

"Er... that was offensive?."

"Of course it was! How would you like it if an alien greeted you with a  bark and tried to sniff your rump?"

"...Oh."

And with that, George and Pup stepped back into the room, the latter of whom was now the one who had an awkward smile. 

"Many apologies, any Kawaiilons in the room I've offended!" Pup said, "Let us start again! I'm Space Puppy, but you can call me Pup, captain of the StarBoat Billie! I'm a space traveller from another dimension! This is my first mate, George!"

"Hello, everyone!" George waved, "Good to meet you all! I really hope you guys aren't going to kill us for that... introduction. Hehehehe...."

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

RiJ0SLb.jpg

"She means the Future Foundation. It makes sense, after all. She came here with Makoto."

"Oh, I see!" Lumina said. "Well, if it's important, I'd better go get her; be right back!~"

Lumina hopped out of the pool and zipped over to the shade where Jessica was. Before long, Lumina hopped back in as Jessica walked over to the group.

"So you're Ibuki, huh?" Jessica said, crouching down. "Small wonder you and Lumina seem to be getting on well," she added, seeing Ibuki's crazy hair and horn decorations, similar to Lumina's hair and her horn-like quiffs.

tumblr_inline_mlhcrtuBAQ1qz4rgp.png

"Hi there! ...y'know, Ibuki wasn't expecting a sorceress to wear that kind of outfit. She thought it'd be all... robe-y, and staff-y..."

"Well there's no dress code or anything, so I stick to what I like wearing," Jessica said. "Now what's so important?"

"Oh, we've got word that two people from your universe have ended up in Towa City!"

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Meanwhile, just outside the room, you could barely hear George scolding Pup for his rude greeting.

"Pup, what the stars do you think you're doing?!"

"I was just trying to show that I know their language!"

"Pup, in case you didn't know, everyone here so far speaks the same language as us! You could have just said hello instead of being offensive!"

"Er... that was offensive?."

"Of course it was! How would you like it if an alien greeted you with a  bark and tried to sniff your rump?"

"...Oh."

And with that, George and Pup stepped back into the room, the latter of whom was now the one who had an awkward smile. 

"Many apologies, any Kawaiilons in the room I've offended!" Pup said, "Let us start again! I'm Space Puppy, but you can call me Pup, captain of the StarBoat Billie! I'm a space traveller from another dimension! This is my first mate, George!"

"Hello, everyone!" George waved, "Good to meet you all! I really hope you guys aren't going to kill us for that... introduction. Hehehehe...."

"It's fine!" Madoka smiles. "You didn't offend anyone! At least... I don't think so."

"Call me Kawaiilon again and I'll-" Homura is then interuppted by Sayaka.

"Nope. You didn't offend anyone!" Sayaka exclaims.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"It's fine!" Madoka smiles. "You didn't offend anyone! At least... I don't think so."

"Call me Kawaiilon again and I'll-" Homura is then interuppted by Sayaka.

"Nope. You didn't offend anyone!" Sayaka exclaims.

"Good to hear!" Pup said, "I guess you don't go by Kawaiilons around here huh? I'll keep that in mind."

"Yeah, definately keep that in mind, Pup..." George gulped, "Because I got a feeling the one with the black hair wants to hurt us bad."

"So Skylanders academy huh?" Pup asked, "A world of dimension hopping heroes! I suppose we arrived on a training session, huh? Working your swimming skills to fight aquatic threats?"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Good to hear!" Pup said, "I guess you don't go by Kawaiilons around here huh? I'll keep that in mind."

"Yeah, definately keep that in mind, Pup..." George gulped, "Because I got a feeling the one with the black hair wants to hurt us bad."

"So Skylanders academy huh?" Pup asked, "A world of dimension hopping heroes! I suppose we arrived on a training session, huh? Working your swimming skills to fight aquatic threats?"

"Uhh.. no, we're just relaxing." Tails says, squeezing his own tails to get some water off of him.

tumblr_inline_mr6rvjEwZW1qz4rgp.png

"As if I'll fight bad guys underwater!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Sweet, more robots!" Lumina smiled, waving at the new arrivals. "Hi! I'm Lumina, but you might have heard of me as Lucy Laserwave! I know someone who'd get on well with you... too bad my slimy brother's currently got him holed up in that mansion, working on some nonsense that's bound to fail," she pouted.

"So wait, two people from my universe?" Jessica asked. "Did you get what they looked like?"

"Ibuki doesn't think she did... hey, Hiyoko! Did we get what those two looked like?"

• Thumbs Up 4

19 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Uhh.. no, we're just relaxing." Tails says, squeezing his own tails to get some water off of him.

tumblr_inline_mr6rvjEwZW1qz4rgp.png

"As if I'll fight bad guys underwater!"

"Oh, I got ya. Relaxing." Pup said in air quotes before turning to George. "Probably a code or something."

"I dunno, Pup," George said, scratching the dent on his head, "It really does look like they're relaxing. I mean, even heroes need some time off, you know?"

"...Hm, maybe you're right. Nothing wrong with some R&R now and then." Pup said before turning to Tails, "Whoa.... Are those two Tails?!"

George picked up the camera he threw to the ground and inspected it. Much to his annoyance, the lens were cracked, "Well, that's another 1000 credits down the drain..."

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Sweet, more robots!" Lumina smiled, waving at the new arrivals. "I'm Lumina! I know someone who'd get on well with you... too bad my slimy brother's currently got him holed up in that mansion, working on some nonsense that's bound to fail," she pouted.

"So wait, two people from my universe?" Jessica asked. "Did you get what they looked like?"

"Ibuki doesn't think she did... hey, Hiyoko! Did we get what those two looked like?"

tumblr_inline_mr6rw9yb0f1qz4rgp.png

"How the hell should I know?! Monomi's the one who saw them, not me!"

Just now, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Oh, I got ya. Relaxing." Pup said in air quotes before turning to George. "Probably a code or something."

"I dunno, Pup," George said, scratching the dent on his head, "It really does look like they're relaxing. I mean, even heroes need some time off, you know?"

"...Hm, maybe you're right. Nothing good with some R&R now and then." Pup said before turning to Tails, "Whoa.... Are those two Tails?!"

George picked up the camera he threw to the ground and inspected it. Much to his annoyance, the lens were cracked, "Well, that's another 1000 credits down the drain..."

"Hm?" Tails looks behind himself. "Yeah... those are indeed two tails. A birth defect, but a useful one."

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hm?" Tails looks behind himself. "Yeah... those are indeed two tails. A birth defect, but a useful one."

"Two tails..." Pup said, "Can you spin them around to make them fly like a helicopter?"

"Don't be ridiculous..." George said as he tried to remove the cracked lens from the camera, "Can't be biologically possible!"

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Sweet, more robots!" Lumina smiled, waving at the new arrivals. "Hi! I'm Lumina, but you might have heard of me as Lucy Laserwave! I know someone who'd get on well with you... too bad my slimy brother's currently got him holed up in that mansion, working on some nonsense that's bound to fail," she pouted.

"Lucy...Laserwave..." George scratched his head... The name didn't ring any bells... but she seemed nice. He decided to lie. "Yeah! I've actually heard of you. Guitar player, right?"

George removed the lens and tossed it and the camera in his torso compartment, "But, yep, I'm a robot! A custodian robot to be exact... or former, I should say."

The lanky robot sighed, scratching the back of his neck, "Guess they don't care much for lowly workers like myself having a free will..."

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Two tails..." Pup said, "Can you spin them around to make them fly like a helicopter?"

Tails grins. "Oh, you'd be surprised!"

"..."

"..."

"...Just not right now. I'm way too tired."

• Thumbs Up 4

14 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr6rw9yb0f1qz4rgp.png

"How the hell should I know?! Monomi's the one who saw them, not me!"

tumblr_inline_mlhcr4MhIf1qz4rgp.png

"Well, shoot. And Monomi's not here... do you have any ideas, Jessica?"

"A few, but none I can really narrow it down to," Jessica said, sitting down properly. "Besides, my universe is a big place; for all I know, it could be a bunch of randos with a universe-travelling machine."

7 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Lucy...Laserwave..." George scratched his head... The name didn't ring any bells... but she seemed nice. He decided to lie. "Yeah! I've actually heard of you. Guitar player, right?"

George removed the lens and tossed it and the camera in his torso compartment, "But, yep, I'm a robot! A custodian robot to be exact... or former, I should say."

The lanky robot sighed, scratching the back of his neck, "Guess they don't care much for lowly workers like myself having a free will..."

Lumina bought the lie wholesale. "Hee hee, yep! I mostly play keytar, though. I like the lovely synth sounds that thing makes - it's all spacey and cool and stuff!"

After hearing what else George had to say, she added, "You have free will?! Wow, Ivorn would really like to hang out with you! He's met a lot of those sorts of robots! ...if, uh, if not in nice places and situations like this one, though..."

• Thumbs Up 4

13 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

d49843c9e4e5d36658f6219ea26ef693.jpg

"I...admit. There are quite a few oddities here. Things that are strange to us. But one of the key things a ninja must learn is the art of adaption. If you don't adapt to your surroundings, then you won't be able to survive in them".

"They...might be odd. But they're friendly, and I'm sure to them, we're as strange as they are to us". Espio added.

latest?cb=20100528152210

"I suppose," Blaze replies. "They are just very strange to me, that is all."

7g09H7q.png

"I'm sure you'll find yourself to love them!" Nicole says with a smile.

"I wouldn't be too sure with them joining this band of oddities," Blaze says, pointing at the newly arrived duo @Emperor Robrainiac

• Thumbs Up 4

Chi and Omega walked over to meet Pup and George, though for different reasons.

"Hi there. I'm E-121 Chi, though you can just call me Chi for short. You say you're space-travellers, huh?" Chi asked the duo.

latest?cb=20130613165355

"YOUR DESIGN SEEMS PRIMITIVE. WHAT FUNCTION DO YOU SERVE?" Omega immediately asked George.

"Forgive him..." Chi sighed. "This is E-123 Omega. He's great to be around... if you like things exploding, that is."

• Thumbs Up 3

TAMfOac.jpg

"Hey, Shuichi. Why aren't you swimming with us?"

5L4DnXY.jpg

"W-Well... I'm not exactly good at swimming and-"

"Heads up!" Kyubey exclaims as he speeds across the floor, still in four-wheeler mode, drifting into Shuichi before maintaining control.

eraLtea.jpg

"AH!"

SPLASH!

Shuichi unwillingly plunges into the water, his hat being the only thing floating.

• Thumbs Up 3

2B then noticed fishing rods in an open case. "What is this object's function?" She grabbed one and started to swing it around like a sword. "Its too fragile to be a weapon..." She then pondered about it some more.

• Thumbs Up 3