Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

10 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Xie! Xie! Just kidding! Though there's plenty up these sleeves!", she said as she flung them off revealing more normal hands beneath!

"So now you can put 'er there! AIYAH!", she said offering her hands to shake!

"Oh my g-goodness!" Ray gasped. "Saffron and Flame would be a fan of you." Ray gulped.

"Oh shoot! I forgot to warn Charmy about Saffron, my world's version of her is nuttier then what he'd know!" Ray rushed off. "Charmy, wait!"

10 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Name's Hsien Ko! I'm a jiangshi, or chinese zombie/vampire! Whichever you prefer....well in this form anyway! My sis is the ward you see attached to my hat! Helps keep us in check at times!", she said as she juggled several of her hidden weapons from within her sleeves!

"As for the front, well sorry about the outfit, but-"

"They mean what's been happening here lately", Undyne explained.

"Wouldn't be Wright not have the most colourful bunch in the courtroom now would it?" Ayna nervously smirked.

"So did you folks get into any trouble?" Sarge then asked.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

sUIq5ya.jpg

"I would be... But I can't exactly find a swimsuit in my size. I can't exactly swim without it." Kaede says, walking back from the pool after a visit to the Gift Shop.

"Hm? Didn't I mention? I moved all of the summer wear over to the Summer Gift Shop here in the beach. Seemed right to have it all in one place". Hina said in response to Kaede. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Hm? Didn't I mention? I moved all of the summer wear over to the Summer Gift Shop here in the beach. Seemed right to have it all in one place". Hina said in response to Kaede. 

6C7BbJF.jpg

"Ah, thanks! I'll check it out right away!" Kaede says, running to the shop Hina mentioned.

oWKlDgx.jpg

"..."

tumblr_inline_mr60c6bM2T1qz4rgp.png

"..."

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Failinhearts said:

6C7BbJF.jpg

"Ah, thanks! I'll check it out right away!" Kaede says, running to the shop Hina mentioned.

oWKlDgx.jpg

"..."

"..."

Hina quickly turned her head to the two. 

"What?" 

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

VmPdNYp.jpg

"N-Nothing!"

tumblr_inline_mr60fdMvMx1qz4rgp.png

"Y-Yeah! Nothing!"

Neptune tries to surpress her laugh. "Yup. Nothing. Noooooothing at all. These guys are totally not thinking of anything at all!"

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

oWKlDgx.jpg

"..."

"..."

Flame noticing the two boys blushing was about to do a typical small child thing by singing the old 'X and Y sitting in a tree.' but Mia quickly put the kibosh on that.

"Oh no you don't red, that stuff gets old real fast."

"Aww... but Mia it's a perfect oppotunity!"

"Yeah, to get lectured by Edgeworth." Mia points to the lawyer chatting and enjoying his time. 

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"What do you mean?" asked Amitie. "And what's this about updating databases...?" She's obviously not getting it. But she offers a handshake to 2B regardless, all while giving her a warm smile.

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo2_250.png

"I'm an android. I have to make sure my data is up to date." 2B then seems confused by Amitie's handshake offer. "What is this gesture? I don't know what it means."

========================================

tumblr_osef73KstP1wtbpiao5_250.png

"Leeeeiiii Leeeeeeeiiiii!" Lilith shouted as she glomped Hsien-Ko from behind, "now we can finally catch up!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

"I'm an android. I have to make sure my data is up to date." 2B then seems confused by Amitie's handshake offer. "What is this gesture? I don't know what it means."

"Leeeeiiii Leeeeeeeiiiii!" Lilith shouted as she glomped Hsien-Ko from behind, "now we can finally catch up!"

Suddenly Yuta popped up in front of 2B. 

425?cb=20170629142550

"Tell me! Does an android such as yourself experience fear?!" Yuta shouted, throwing his hand in front of 2B in the gesture of a ki blast.

"..."

"S-Sorry about that, I...got too much into my anime today". Yuta said, quickly apologising. 

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly Yuta popped up in front of 2B. 

425?cb=20170629142550

"Tell me! Does an android such as yourself experience fear?!" Yuta shouted, throwing his hand in front of 2B in the gesture of a ki blast.

"..."

"S-Sorry about that, I...got too much into my anime today". Yuta said, quickly apologising. 

"Um what exactly are you doing..?" 2B's reaction was more confusion rather than fear. "And what is this 'anime' thing? It sounds awful."

• Thumbs Up 4

Alter-Ego, desperate to find a way to get out of this awkward scenario remembers a means to do so...

tumblr_inline_mr60eaqI931qz4rgp.png

"Uhhh... umm..."

tumblr_inline_mr60f9f7CB1qz4rgp.png

"M-My sister! I gotta find my sister! Chiaki? Chiakiiiiii?"

Meanwhile, Homura feels a splash on her face from out of nowhere. There, she sees Sayaka, sticking her tongue out. "Come on, transfer student! Join us!"

"No, Sayaka Miki. No. Means. No." Homura sternly says, earning her another splash of water. "Oh, it's on." Homura rolls her sleeves, diving into the water.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 hours ago, Mightyray said:

"Oh my g-goodness!" Ray gasped. "Saffron and Flame would be a fan of you." Ray gulped.

"Oh shoot! I forgot to warn Charmy about Saffron, my world's version of her is nuttier then what he'd know!" Ray rushed off. "Charmy, wait!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/leilei-nx6.gif

"Goodness! Well, I wonder what that says about them....or me!", Hsien Ko remarked as Ray left. "Sounds like at least one of them is fond of weapons for whatever reason!"

7 hours ago, Mightyray said:

"Wouldn't be Wright not have the most colourful bunch in the courtroom now would it?" Ayna nervously smirked.

"So did you folks get into any trouble?" Sarge then asked.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/leilei-nx3.gif

"Oh! So you've met Mr. Wright too! Yep! His trials are quite the talk of town back in our home dimension world! Y'know the one opposite Marvel of course!", she said as pulled in Phoenix who was blushing.

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - exasperated (right).png

"W-well! I must admit, we got a lot done! There was a Skylander factory bust back in the old Hope's Peak Academy where we waged war on Tsumgai! ANd then even more recently, we partook in a mission to free Sonic and Megaman's respective friends and family! 10 of Sonic's friends actually got roboticized, and in the end after freeing them all, we fought the doctors by going Super using chaos energy! And well....the rest is history!"

"Maaaan! You got the lucky portion of the venture!", Undyne said smirking.

7 hours ago, Princess Jellicent said:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/leilei-nx10.gif

"HURK! WOAH! Lilith! A-always a pleasure! But man, don't go underselling your upper body strength anytime soon!", Hsien Ko said gasping for breath!

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/leilei-nx6.gif

"Goodness! Well, I wonder what that says about them....or me!", Hsien Ko remarked as Ray left. "Sounds like at least of them is fond of weapons for whatever reason!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/leilei-nx3.gif

"Oh! So you've met Mr. Wright too! Yep! His trials are quite the talk of town back in our home dimension world! Y'know the one opposite Marvel of course!", she said as pulled in Phoenix who was blushing.

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - exasperated (right).png

"W-well! I must admit, we got a lot done! There was a Skylander factory bust back in the old Hope's Peak Academy where we waged war on Tsumgai! ANd then even more recently, we partook in a mission to free Sonic and Megaman's respective friends and family! 10 of Sonic's friends actually got roboticized, and in the end after freeing them all, we fought the doctors by going Super using chaos energy! And well....the rest is history!"

"HURK! WOAH! Lilith! A-always a pleasure! But man, don't go underselling your upper body strength anytime soon!", Hsien Ko said gasping for breath!

"TAKE THAT" Suddenly, Phoenix was sent flying straight into the pool by his own standard attack. 

tenor.gif

"Are you having an enjoyable swim Wright?" Edgeworth asked, acting innocent.

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Alter-Ego, desperate to find a way to get out of this awkward scenario remembers a means to do so...

tumblr_inline_mr60eaqI931qz4rgp.png

"Uhhh... umm..."

"M-My sister! I gotta find my sister! Chiaki? Chiakiiiiii?"

Chiaki_Nanami_Halfbody_Sprite_(Swimsuit)

"Huh...? Someone is calling for me?" Chiaki woke up from her nap by the pool side.

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

tumblr_osef73KstP1wtbpiao4_400.png

"I'm sorry Lei Lei its just that I haven't seen anyone familiar in the longest time. Felt kind of lonely you know..."

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Well I glad things worked out in the end. I can see why you guys are having this party then!" Ayna nodded.

"We've been through quite a bit as well...

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"TAKE THAT" Suddenly, Phoenix was sent flying straight into the pool by his own standard attack. 

tenor.gif

"Are you having an enjoyable swim Wright?" Edgeworth asked, acting innocent.

Marcus and Ayna were both left sopping wet after Edgeworth's cheeky maneuver on Wright.

"Never a dull moment is there?" Ayna sighed, looking at her husband who had the look of a cat being made to take a bath.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

"Huh...? Someone is calling for me?" Chiaki woke up from her nap by the pool side.

"A-Are you seriously napping at a time like this?"

tumblr_inline_mr60bw0gRC1qz4rgp.png

"Anyway, um... mind if I just lounge over here? I can't exactly swim myself, or I'll just sink."

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo2_250.png&key=eb2e6e0cc61af1d802d161786db073b2870e11d866a585ba6768939034d810ab

tumblr_osef73KstP1wtbpiao5_250.png&key=d23396342bc12611ef64f40b66ef1aed7678ffa22d3ddfaf90d2d858a93436ab
"Oh, an android, huh?" Amitie then grabs 2B's hand and shakes it. "It's just a way of greeting people. What's your name, anyway?"

Sig then notices Amitie talking to 2B. He proceeds to come and say hi. "Hello there...my name is Sig, I think..."
  • Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Um what exactly are you doing..?" 2B's reaction was more confusion rather than fear. "And what is this 'anime' thing? It sounds awful."

latest?cb=20170629142547

"What's anime?! ONLY THE BEST THING ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET! YOU HAVEN'T LIVED UNTIL YOU'VE SEEN IT!" Yuta shouted, unknowingly still making the ki-blast gesture towards 2B.

Suddenly, Hina appeared, doing the same pose.

latest?cb=20170519214059

"Tell me! Does an android such as yourself experience fear!?" Hina said, before noticing Yuta doing the same thing.

latest?cb=20170519214057

*sigh* "Yuta already beat me to it, didn't he?" Hina said, facepalming. 

"Man, I have way better anime geekouts than him, I totally deserved to do it first!" 

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Oh, an android, huh?" Amitie then grabs 2B's hand and shakes it. "It's just a way of greeting people. What's your name, anyway?"

Sig then notices Amitie talking to 2B. He proceeds to come and say hi. "Hello there...my name is Sig, I think..."

Kyubey, who is now riding on Amitie's hat after swimming gives 2B a casual salute. "Name's Kyubey! Nice to see a fellow AI!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hey, Kyubey..." said Amitie, kinda surprised to see him on her hat. Did his Amitie used to allow this? Must be pure instinct...

"What's up?" asked Sig, confused by all that's happening. "Why are you on Ami's head...?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, SurrealBrain said:

"Hey, Kyubey..." said Amitie, kinda surprised to see him on her hat. Did his Amitie used to allow this? Must be pure instinct...

"What's up?" asked Sig, confused by all that's happening. "Why are you on Ami's head...?"

"I dunno, why are you on Ami's head?" Kyubey asks. "Okay, that joke makes no sense."

"...Guess I missed doing that. Force of habit." He explains before jumping off.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"A-Are you seriously napping at a time like this?"

tumblr_inline_mr60bw0gRC1qz4rgp.png

"Anyway, um... mind if I just lounge over here? I can't exactly swim myself, or I'll just sink."

"Well its what I do Alter" Chiaki said as she stretched out, "but if you wanna move that's fine with me."

6 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"I see..." 2B said, "I shall register this gesture as such. A greeting huh..."

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629142547

"What's anime?! ONLY THE BEST THING ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET! YOU HAVEN'T LIVED UNTIL YOU'VE SEEN IT!" Yuta shouted, unknowingly still making the ki-blast gesture towards 2B.

Suddenly, Hina appeared, doing the same pose.

latest?cb=20170519214059

"Tell me! Does an android such as yourself experience fear!?" Hina said, before noticing Yuta doing the same thing.

latest?cb=20170519214057

*sigh* "Yuta already beat me to it, didn't he?" Hina said, facepalming. 

"Man, I have way better anime geekouts than him, I totally deserved to do it first!" 

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo3_250.png

"So is this what they call family inheritance?" 2B asked being more confused than ever. "It looks like I may have to research this 'anime' thing. After I re-adjust my hearing levels."

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kyubey, who is now riding on Amitie's hat after swimming gives 2B a casual salute. "Name's Kyubey! Nice to see a fellow AI!"

"Another AI?" 2B asked, "you seem even more strange than the last one I just saw. What am I getting into...?"

• Thumbs Up 5

"Oh, it's alright." said Amitie, smiling at Kyubey. But even she could tell Kyubey's going to be having troubles adjusting to her...

Sig was confused by Kyubey's joke, and didn't look too happy. "No, that joke didn't make sense..." he said.

• Thumbs Up 3

Alter-Ego nods as he grabs a chair, and relaxes, closing his eyes and humming to himself.

1 minute ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Oh, it's alright." said Amitie, smiling at Kyubey. But even she could tell Kyubey's going to be having troubles adjusting to her...

Sig was confused by Kyubey's joke, and didn't look too happy. "No, that joke didn't make sense..." he said.

"I know. It didn't." Kyubey says when he lands, stretching. "I just do that sometimes. Again, force of habit."

• Thumbs Up 3

Lupin then pops up. He sees all the commotion with Amitie, Sig, Kyubey, 2B and a few others. He seems interested in 2B, but he feels he's got more...important matters to attend to.

Lupin feels the need to speak to Kyubey. "Hey, floppy eared guy. Mind if I talk to you about something?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hm? Sure, what's up?" Kyubey makes his way to Lupin's side.

• Thumbs Up 2