Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Event_66.png

"Alright. Now that we're here Alter, is something wrong?" Chiaki sat down next to her brother to hear things out.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

Event_66.png

"Alright. Now that we're here Alter, is something wrong?" Chiaki sat down next to her brother to hear things out.

tumblr_inline_mr60bw0gRC1qz4rgp.png

"Wrong? Nothing's wrong! Why do you ask when there's nothing wrong? Did I mention there's nothing wrong? Yeah, there's nothing wrong!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr60bw0gRC1qz4rgp.png

"Wrong? Nothing's wrong! Why do you ask when there's nothing wrong? Did I mention there's nothing wrong? Yeah, there's nothing wrong!"

Chiaki_Nanami_Halfbody_Sprite_(Swimsuit)

"You're not a good liar Alter..." Chiaki said, "did you inherit that from father?" Chiaki somewhat eavesdropping on the other conversations around 2B. "Just don't tell that robot girl about that. She doesn't seem to understand how humans work."

• Thumbs Up 3

"I'd rather talk in a more...private spot." said Lupin. He speaks to Amitie then. "Your floppy eared friend and I have some stuff we need to discuss. Think you can have some fun at this pool party?"

"You betcha!" said Amitie. "See you later, Lupin! Hope to see you again, Kyubey!"

So Lupin then takes Kyubey to a spot where nobody will hear them. "I know it's been rather...disorienting for you. Meeting an all new Amitie and all. But she's a good kid at heart. But that's not what I'm here to talk about."

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Chiaki_Nanami_Halfbody_Sprite_(Swimsuit)

"You're not a good liar Alter..." Chiaki said, "did you inherit that from father?" Chiaki somewhat eavesdropping on the other conversations around 2B. "Just don't tell that robot girl about that. She doesn't seem to understand how humans work."

tumblr_inline_mr60efR5XN1qz4rgp.png

"You see right through me, huh?" Alter-Ego sighs. "I dunno... I should be over Kaede after what happened, but I'm not..."

2 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"I'd rather talk in a more...private spot." said Lupin. He speaks to Amitie then. "Your floppy eared friend and I have some stuff we need to discuss. Think you can have some fun at this pool party?"

"You betcha!" said Amitie. "See you later, Lupin! Hope to see you again, Kyubey!"

So Lupin then takes Kyubey to a spot where nobody will hear them. "I know it's been rather...disorienting for you. Meeting an all new Amitie and all. But she's a good kid at heart. But that's not what I'm here to talk about."

Kyubey tilts his head. "So, what DO you want to talk to me about?"

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"You see right through me, huh?" Alter-Ego sighs. "I dunno... I should be over Kaede after what happened, but I'm not..."

Chiaki_Nanami_Halfbody_Sprite_(8).png

"So this is what its about huh..?" Chiaki said as she quickly changed, "I'm not best person to ask about this kind of thing but there's always another fish...?" Chiaki pondered on her metaphor. "Fish..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"I'm here to tell you that while I don't know your Amitie too well, if I know alternate universes as well as I think I do, you're going to be disappointed if you're expecting her to be exactly like your Amitie."

"But I'm sure you understood that right?" And before Kyubey gets a chance to speak, Lupin talks more. "But if you want to be her friend, then promise me that you'll take good care of her, alright? Promise me that even with the differences, you'll be a good friend of hers. Promise me you'll accept this Amitie for who she is. Treat her like her own person. I don't think that's too much to ask."

And then he finishes with this. "Well, what do you say?" He's testing Kyubey. Like Kyubey, he wants to look out for Amitie.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, SurrealBrain said:

"I'm here to tell you that while I don't know your Amitie too well, if I know alternate universes as well as I think I do, you're going to be disappointed if you're expecting her to be exactly like your Amitie."

"But I'm sure you understood that right?" And before Kyubey gets a chance to speak, Lupin talks more. "But if you want to be her friend, then promise me that you'll take good care of her, alright? Promise me that even with the differences, you'll be a good friend of hers. Promise me you'll accept this Amitie for who she is. Treat her like her own person. I don't think that's too much to ask."

And then he finishes with this. "Well, what do you say?" He's testing Kyubey. Like Kyubey, he wants to look out for Amitie.

Kyubey looks down. "Yeah... I know she's different."

"And I kinda want it like that..." He looks up to Lupin and confidently nods. "Yeah, of course."

3 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Chiaki_Nanami_Halfbody_Sprite_(8).png

"So this is what its about huh..?" Chiaki said as she quickly changed, "I'm not best person to ask about this kind of thing but there's always another fish...?" Chiaki pondered on her metaphor. "Fish..."

tumblr_inline_mr60c6bM2T1qz4rgp.png

"Maybe... but that requires e to let go first, right...?"

"...I don't know at this point..."

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr60c6bM2T1qz4rgp.png

"Maybe... but that requires e to let go first, right...?"

"...I don't know at this point..."

Chiaki_Nanami_Halfbody_Sprite_(21).png

"It takes time to heal wounds so don't worry if you haven't made up your mind yet." Chiaki then sighed. "It is what it is I guess."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well, glad to hear it, then!" said Lupin. And then, he suddenly switches to goofy mode. "Let's go back to the pool and see what our friends are up to!"

And he runs off! But while showing a goofy demeanor, his words were quite serious; he only wants what's best for that kid.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20111024112146

Standing by herself at the pool still, Blaze flicks bolts of flames around, which circle around her instead of shooting across the room.

She remained silent still, still shy around the "Oddities."

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Well, glad to hear it, then!" said Lupin. And then, he suddenly switches to goofy mode. "Let's go back to the pool and see what our friends are up to!"

And he runs off! But while showing a goofy demeanor, his words were quite serious; he only wants what's best for that kid.

"Oh yeah, race you there!" Kyubey nods as he puts his ear flaps together, his rings facing the front like wheels as the hatch on his back opens, attaching wheels to his legs as he quickly zooms off, now in four-wheeler mode.

6 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Chiaki_Nanami_Halfbody_Sprite_(21).png

"It takes time to heal wounds so don't worry if you haven't made up your mind yet." Chiaki then sighed. "It is what it is I guess."

tumblr_inline_mr60c2O4cF1qz4rgp.png

"I... hope so."

Meanwhile, Kaede finally makes it back to the pool, all decked out in her swimsuit.

yEcv6dk.jpg

"Alright! Now I can finally swim!"

Kaede begins running as she jumps into the pool, yelling "cannonball" all the way down, making a huge splash that manages to get all over Sonic, Tails and Hiyoko.

"Blach! I think I swallowed some!" Sonic gurgles. "Yeah, yeah! I can definitely taste the chlorine!"

tumblr_inline_mr6rxkFCfv1qz4rgp.png

"Oh, come on! They're in my sleeves, now!"

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20111024112146

Standing by herself at the pool still, Blaze flicks bolts of flames around, which circle around her instead of shooting across the room.

She remained silent still, still shy around the "Oddities."

latest?cb=20111024112702

"Greetings Blaze". A sudden but familar voice said, as Espio stopped his invisibility behind her. 

"You appear to be lonely". 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Okay, Homura! Quit it, quit it!" Sayaka says, blocking herself from a neverending torrent of water from Homura, as she uses a modified bazooka to fire concentrated blasts of water at her. "I need backup!" She yells, laughing.

"Try all you might, Sayaka Miki! But I'm not going to lose to you!" Homura grins without her even knowing it, having the most fun she has had in a while...

Right on cue, Neptune springs from underwater, pulling Homura down with her. "Release the Nepken!" She exclaims as she initiates her sneak attack.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Okay, Homura! Quit it, quit it!" Sayaka says, blocking herself from a neverending torrent of water from Homura, as she uses a modified bazooka to fire concentrated blasts of water at her. "I need backup!" She yells, laughing.

"Try all you might, Sayaka Miki! But I'm not going to lose to you!" Homura grins without her even knowing it, having the most fun she has had in a while...

Right on cue, Neptune springs from underwater, pulling Homura down with her. "Release the Nepken!" She exclaims as she initiates her sneak attack.

tumblr_nd4z76bRyu1u0h0dqo3_500.png

"I use Sea of Hope!" Nagito shouted, as he used his dark blade and slashed it through the water, creating massive waves to splash the others. 

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_osy4ezmKgN1wtbpiao6_500.png

"Alright... Just me and this hot dog trying to break the ice with everyone... Let's see how this goe-" Ragna was interrupted when Blaze's fire flicks made his hot dog combust.

tumblr_osy4ezmKgN1wtbpiao5_500.png

"Wuh..?" Ragna shouted as he had a burning dog in his hands. "Dick move" Then suddenly he gets engulfed by a massive tidal wave.

tumblr_osy4icQ1g81wtbpiao6_400.png

"Can't I just have one day of enjoyment to myself!?" Ragna shouted. He then thought of something.

tumblr_osy4icQ1g81wtbpiao8_400.png

"Alright kids you're all going to pay..." Ragna has an evil look on his face. He activates his Azure Grimoire and uses it to cause a torrential downpour on everyone.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20111024112702

"Greetings Blaze". A sudden but familar voice said, as Espio stopped his invisibility behind her. 

"You appear to be lonely". 

latest?cb=20100528152735

"It is fine... Hello, Espio."

Blaze sighs, crossing her arms. "I do not understand these people... These oddities are very strange. Peculiar robots and people with very abnormal personalities."

Nicole's holoform is created by them as well, appearing from seemingly out of nowhere. She had gotten into more casual clothing!

wE4yTjM.jpg

"They can be like that at first, but you will get used to them. They do have a lovable charm."

latest?cb=20100528154810

"I-I am sorry, who are you?" Blaze asks, having never met Nicole before.

Nicole chuckles, replying, "Oh sorry, I am NICOLE, Sonic had told me about you."

"Ah. So he has, yes."

Blaze goes quiet again...

"...You two have a knack for appearing from out of nowhere."

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20100528152735

"It is fine... Hello, Espio."

Blaze sighs, crossing her arms. "I do not understand these people... These oddities are very strange. Peculiar robots and people with very abnormal personalities."

Nicole's holoform is created by them as well, appearing from seemingly out of nowhere. She had gotten into more casual clothing!

wE4yTjM.jpg

"They can be like that at first, but you will get used to them. They do have a lovable charm."

latest?cb=20100528154810

"I-I am sorry, who are you?" Blaze asks, having never met Nicole before.

Nicole chuckles, replying, "Oh sorry, I am NICOLE, Sonic had told me about you."

"Ah. So he has, yes."

Blaze goes quiet again...

"...You two have a knack for appearing from out of nowhere."

d49843c9e4e5d36658f6219ea26ef693.jpg

"I...admit. There are quite a few oddities here. Things that are strange to us. But one of the key things a ninja must learn is the art of adaption. If you don't adapt to your surroundings, then you won't be able to survive in them".

"They...might be odd. But they're friendly, and I'm sure to them, we're as strange as they are to us". Espio added.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20170519214050

"Well, of course we do. But you aren't going to like who's the bartender". Hina said in response to the question.

Hina's response rolled around inside Tesla's head as Jessica got herself a Coca-Cola and an ice cream, and found herself a nice secluded spot. Come on, I've never met a bartender who didn't agree with me one way or another!

5 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly a massive burst of flames came out of the pool, unleashing a massive stage made of flames...and on top of it was one very drunk Skylander.

tenor.gif

"FOOLISH SKYLANDERS! I, AKU MASTER OF ALL BARTENDERS HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE ABILITY TO ORDER ALL OF THE EXTRA THICK PIZZAS I DESPIRE! I SHALL CAUSE YOUR ACADEMY'S WALLETS TO FALL INTO DARKNESS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" Aku shouted while swinging a bottle around in his hand.

...then again, they weren't crazy drunk pizza-obsessed Darkness people... eh, who am I kidding, it's him or total sobriety, and I've got to make this excuse of a life SOMEWHAT bearable.

As Kaede went for a swim, Ibuki decided to go for a swim herself. If nothing else, she could ask around for this 'Jessica' person. She eventually came across Kaede, and decided to break the ice before asking any questions.

tumblr_inline_mlhcrtuBAQ1qz4rgp.png

"Hey! Nice hairpin! Do you like music, too?"

• Thumbs Up 4

5 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tumblr_nd4z76bRyu1u0h0dqo3_500.png

"I use Sea of Hope!" Nagito shouted, as he used his dark blade and slashed it through the water, creating massive waves to splash the others. 

"Playing dirty too, are ya?" Sayaka smirks as she summons her own sword, using it to splash water back. "Sonic, backup!"

Suddenly, before anyone could notice, Sonic jumps out of the water in ball form, his sword in water mode. "Surrrrprise!" He exclaims before shooting his own water.

1 hour ago, Spin Attaxx said:

As Kaede went for a swim, Ibuki decided to go for a swim herself. If nothing else, she could ask around for this 'Jessica' person. She eventually came across Kaede, and decided to break the ice before asking any questions.

tumblr_inline_mlhcrtuBAQ1qz4rgp.png

"Hey! Nice hairpin! Do you like music, too?"

yEcv6dk.jpg

"Yeah, actually!" Kaede says, adjusting her hairpins to ensure they don't fall into the water.

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_inline_mlhct72IOL1qz4rgp.png

"Hah hah, I knew it! So what's your type? Is it METAL? Ibuki loves METAL herself!"

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

tumblr_inline_mlhct72IOL1qz4rgp.png

"Hah hah, I knew it! So what's your type? Is it METAL? Ibuki loves METAL herself!"

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Um, no, it isn't metal. Mine is Classical. I'm a pianist, you see."

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_inline_mlhct5dVWz1qz4rgp.png

"Aww, classical? Man, that's lame. Ibuki can't even remember what half those tracks are called when they don't have lyrics."

tumblr_inline_mlhctdyYcp1qz4rgp.png

"Oh! But maybe if Ibuki plays her metal over your classic piano, we'd breathe a lot more life into it! Maybe we could get Lumina in on it, too!"

"Someone say my name?" Lumina asked, diving up next to the two, her pink hair streaking out behind her. Her outfit was similar to her usual one, but her gloves, boots, stockings, and belt were absent.

• Thumbs Up 3

George and Pup continued to follow MRVN the sewers. George was a little creeped out travelling through dark tunnels, while Pup's mind was focused on something a little different.

"Hmmmm. You know, this being the sewers and all I was expecting something a little more... smelly." Pup sniffed the airs of the sewers curiously, "Either these sewers haven't' been used in a long time, they have some fancy smell killing tech... Or maybe the people here don't even-"

"Pup! Look!" The lanky robot exclaimed, once he saw MRVN open a door.  

Pup once again smelled the air, "Hm... smells kinda... Pooly."

George and Pup entered the room to see the Skylanders taking part in pool party activities.

"A pool in the sewers!" Pup grinned, "George get the camera out! This calls for a video log!"

Obeying George opened up a compartment in his torso and pulled out a surprisingly old looking Video camera.

Alright... you're on in 3-2-1.

REC

Hello again! It's me, Space Puppy, and it looks like we've arrived at the land of the Skylanders. And what a time to arrive, because it appears we have stumbled upon a party! That gets me thinking... What if we made a theme park in the planet's sewers? Just like the one you see before you!

That'd... be kinda gross, Pup, not gonna lie.

Hey! Who's the president and manager of Happy-Kingdom World?  

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

tumblr_inline_mlhct5dVWz1qz4rgp.png

"Aww, classical? Man, that's lame. Ibuki can't even remember what half those tracks are called when they don't have lyrics."

tumblr_inline_mlhctdyYcp1qz4rgp.png

"Oh! But maybe if Ibuki plays her metal over your classic piano, we'd breathe a lot more life into it! Maybe we could get Lumina in on it, too!"

"Someone say my name?" Lumina asked, diving up next to the two, her pink hair streaking out behind her. Her outfit was similar to her usual one, but her gloves, boots, stockings, and belt were absent.

QlgkTvW.jpg

"H-Hey, don't talk about classical like that! I'm pretty sure this is what paved the way for metal, you know?"

MauHvES.jpg

"...And, can even mashing up two genres like that even work?"

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

George and Pup continued to follow MRVN the sewers. George was a little creeped out travelling through dark tunnels, while Pup's mind was focused on something a little different.

"Hmmmm. You know, this being the sewers and all I was expecting something a little more... smelly." Pup sniffed the airs of the sewers curiously, "Either these sewers haven't' been used in a long time, they have some fancy smell killing tech... Or maybe the people here don't even-"

"Pup! Look!" The lanky robot exclaimed, once he saw MRVN open a door.  

Pup once again smelled the air, "Hm... smells kinda... Pooly."

George and Pup entered the room to see the Skylanders taking part in pool party activities.

"A pool in the sewers!" Pup grinned, "George get the camera out! This calls for a video log!"

Obeying George opened up a compartment in his torso and pulled out a surprisingly old looking Video camera.

Alright... you're on in 3-2-1.

REC

Hello again! It's me, Space Puppy, and it looks like we've arrived at the land of the Skylanders. And what a time to arrive, because it appears we have stumbled upon a party! That gets me thinking... What if we made a theme park in the planet's sewers? Just like the one you see before you!

That'd... be kinda gross, Pup, not gonna lie.

Hey! Who's the president and manager of Happy-Kingdom World?  

"Oooh! Oooh! Someone's vlogging!" Neptune points out. "It's time for the legendary Nep Photobomb: Video edition!" Neptune begins to march forward, but before she can get into the camera's range, she is dragged back into the water by Homura, her hair now soaking wet from the previous ambush.

"No you don't! It's payback time!" Homura exclaims.

• Thumbs Up 3