Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

tumblr_oseeyndksY1wtbpiao3_250.png

"Is that a challenge for all of us?" Sion asked as she got up from her chair and adjusted her bikini. "Even in swimming I can predict who will win."

latest?cb=20170519214053

"A challenge implies I'm gonna have difficulty beating you guys". Hina said with a smirk.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

kQh3YAl.jpg

"Um, my name's Shuichi. W-What's your name?" Shuichi asks, still trying to make friends with his fellow Skylander.

latest?cb=20100528160423

"Princess Blaze," Blaze answers, bowing in a regal manner. The way she did it looked like a practised routine Blaze had done many times before. After the routine was done, Blaze continued, "Think nothing of the title. It is a pleasure to meet you, Shuichi."

• Thumbs Up 3

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, Hina jumped up on the microphone. 

latest?cb=20170519214155

"HELLO PARTY PEOPLE! I HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEW POOL.....WITH SHOPS....BEACH....AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!" 

"ALL I'VE GOTTA SAY IS NOW THAT THERE'S A POOL, I AM TO KICK ALL OF YOUR BUTTS IN RACES. INCLUDING YOU UNDYNE". 

Image result for undyne fast

"My hearing must be failing me Mr. Wright! Sounds like Swimmer actually thinks she can beat me in a race involving water!", the fish lady boasted.

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - exasperated (right).png

"Dang it Undyne! I'm a lawyer, not a racing judge! Please don't drag me into this!"

11 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Undyne!" Sarge called out. The gear waved. @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

"Um... I-I feel off." Ray nervous muttered.

"Oh hey Sarge!", Undyne waved back with her group as the gap closed between them!

36lVJUC.png

"Ah! I trust you guys are this "Marcus Sarge" and "Ray the Flying Squirrel" I've heard about when I first came here!", Hsien Ko said.

"Hey little guy!", she said kneeling down to Ray, "What's up?"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170519214053

"A challenge implies I'm gonna have difficulty beating you guys". Hina said with a smirk.

tumblr_oseeyndksY1wtbpiao4_250.png

"Then I already know who won" Sion then sits back down. "I've calculated every single possibility, every single outcome and I know what happens."

tumblr_oseeyndksY1wtbpiao1_250.png

"The power of math seems to do a lot of wonders for the mind."

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20100528160423

"Princess Blaze," Blaze answers, bowing in a regal manner. The way she did it looked like a practised routine Blaze had done many times before. After the routine was done, Blaze continued, "Think nothing of the title. It is a pleasure to meet you, Shuichi."

RHQsEt0.jpg

"Same. Pleasure to meet you." Shuichi says before looking out into the pool, wondering where Kaede went...

3 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo2_250.png

"My designation is YoRHa No.2 Type B. Refer to me as 2B. I'm a battle android created to fight alongside the Skylanders so I guess we're not too different."

tumblr_inline_mr60c2O4cF1qz4rgp.png

"I suppose not... but it seems like you're more designed for battle. I'm only effective for combat in cyberspace."

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_oseeyndksY1wtbpiao4_250.png

"Then I already know who won" Sion then sits back down. "I've calculated every single possibility, every single outcome and I know what happens."

tumblr_oseeyndksY1wtbpiao1_250.png

"The power of math seems to do a lot of wonders for the mind."

latest?cb=20170519214059

"I don't have the title "Ultimate Swimmer" for nothing!" Hina said with a smirk.

Suddenly a massive burst of flames came out of the pool, unleashing a massive stage made of flames...and on top of it was one very drunk Skylander.

tenor.gif

"FOOLISH SKYLANDERS! I, AKU MASTER OF ALL BARTENDERS HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE ABILITY TO ORDER ALL OF THE EXTRA THICK PIZZAS I DESPIRE! I SHALL CAUSE YOUR ACADEMY'S WALLETS TO FALL INTO DARKNESS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" Aku shouted while swinging a bottle around in his hand.

• Thumbs Up 5

5 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"My designation is YoRHa No.2 Type B. Refer to me as 2B. I'm a battle android created to fight alongside the Skylanders so I guess we're not too different."

Serious by LordRobrainiac

"So... basically robot huh?" Ella asked, "Cool! But um... You're awfully... fleshy looking for a robot."

Cute by LordRobrainiac

"But I LOVE your clothes, though! Where'd you get it?"

14 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Marvin_face_happy.png

"Bee-boo!"

MRVN motions for them to follow, as it slowly shuffles along to a manhole in the Plaza.

"The... Sewers?" George scratched his head in confusion. "Well... You know the place better than us, so lead the way."

"Oh! I get it!" Pup smirked, "The academy is consisted of radical supermutant reptiles who live in the sewers! Man... the kids are gonna eat that up."

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Oh hey Sarge!", Undyne waved back with her group as the gap closed between them!

36lVJUC.png

"Ah! I trust you guys are this "Marcus Sarge" and "Ray the Flying Squirrel" I've heard about when I first came here!", Hsien Ko said.

"Hey little guy!", she said kneeling down to Ray, "What's up?"

"Um... Hi." Ray nervously waved... his eyes were drawn to Hsien Ko's huge claws. Mog and Centi stood behind Ray.

"Good to see you Undyne." Sarge nodded, giving the soldier a pat on the back.

"It's good to see a familiar face." Ayna smiled shaking Undyne's hand.

"So who's the new girl and what's been happening on your front?" 

"I'm not much of a talker but we've got a fair bit of catching up to do." Marcus nodded.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well well, if ain't our old friend Ray!" Vector said shaking the squirrel's hand. "How's Mighty doing ya?" @Mightyray

"Yeah, having fun here?" Charmy

Unfortunately, that was not the Mighty they were thinking of...

"Heh..never been much of a pool guy..." Rocku said awkwardly rubbing his head. "Maybe I'll just go grab some grub."

"Your loss bro..." Graff said shaking his head as he tore off his shirt, and since he wears no pants..he's naked, aside from the shoes of course. "WHO'S UP FOR A DIVE?!"

Meanwhile on the distant sides of Club Penguin, a portal opened up revealing three familar (well, to the writer anyway) coming out of it.

It was the Doofs! Burnie, Skeet, and Mo!

But for some reason, they appeared to be very injured with cuts, bruises, black eyes, bleeds, broken teeth and even bitten ears.

Oddly enough....they seemed very content about it....

KZckPmq.png

"WOOOOOOO HOOOOO! THAT WAS THE BEST EPIC RANDOMLY UNEXPLAINED BATTLE WE EVER BEEN THROUGH YET!!" Mo cheered.

"Yeah....too bad we couldn't keep most of those weapons though..." Burnie said.

"Man, the next time we fight a humongous dragon mech with chainsaws for arms, we gotta get prepared...." Skeet said all dazed.

They then noticed they were back at the Club Penguin HQ.

"Oh...it's that same place with the Skylunches or whatever...wonder why it brought us here again..." Burnie wondered.

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr60c2O4cF1qz4rgp.png

"I suppose not... but it seems like you're more designed for battle. I'm only effective for combat in cyberspace."

"I see" 2B said, "I could use some assistance with maintenance and scouting. The YoRHa units are still being developed by the Future Foundation and it seems like I won't be having support."

latest?cb=20170519214059

"I don't have the title "Ultimate Swimmer" for nothing!" Hina said with a smirk.

Suddenly a massive burst of flames came out of the pool, unleashing a massive stage made of flames...and on top of it was one very drunk Skylander.

tenor.gif

"FOOLISH SKYLANDERS! I, AKU MASTER OF ALL BARTENDERS HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE ABILITY TO ORDER ALL OF THE EXTRA THICK PIZZAS I DESPIRE! I SHALL CAUSE YOUR ACADEMY'S WALLETS TO FALL INTO DARKNESS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" Aku shouted while swinging a bottle around in his hand.

tumblr_oseeyndksY1wtbpiao3_250.png

"I wouldn't predicted anything else" Sion said, sounding boastful of her calculations. "I also predicted that weird evil looking guy would make appearance."

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Serious by LordRobrainiac

"So... basically robot huh?" Ella asked, "Cool! But um... You're awfully... fleshy looking for a robot."

Cute by LordRobrainiac

"But I LOVE your clothes, though! Where'd you get it?"

"...I honestly don't know. I just had them." 2B said while her dress slowly stopped dripping.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Dee Dude said:

"Well well, if ain't our old friend Ray!" Vector said shaking the squirrel's hand. "How's Mighty doing ya?" @Mightyray

"Yeah, having fun here?" Charmy

Ray then quickly remembered as Vector and Charmy approached and asked if he was having a good time. These guys weren't the same crew... alternate universes were a pain.

"Umm... The Mighty from my place isn't here anymore. He passed on." Ray quietly told Vector.

"I'm getting used to everything again!" Ray smiled.

"How's Espio?" Ray asked changing the subject before it got awkward.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Mightyray said:

Ray then quickly remembered as Vector and Charmy approached and asked if he was having a good time. These guys weren't the same crew... alternate universes were a pain.

"Umm... The Mighty from my place isn't here anymore. He passed on." Ray quietly told Vector.

"I'm getting used to everything again!" Ray smiled.

"How's Espio?" Ray asked changing the subject before it got awkward.

latest?cb=20150608210351

"I'm right here Ray, and I am good". Espio said, as he walked up to the group.

"Boss, I need a few more quarters". @Dee Dude

• Thumbs Up 4

"...I honestly don't know. I just had them." 2B said while her dress slowly stopped dripping.

Mocking by LordRobrainiac

"Did... did it just dry up instantly?" Ella asked in surprise, "Duuude, is it like a part of your body? Cause that'd be pretty freaky but awesome at the same time!"

Pleased by LordRobrainiac

"Anyways good to meet you, 2B! The name's Ellanore, but you can call me Ella!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Meanwhile, Hiyoko sits on an orange chair, soda in hand as she takes small sips from the cup.

tumblr_inline_mr6rvneowH1qz4rgp.png

"Hey, ferret! You better not get me wet here!" Hiyoko says as Kyubey swims by.

Kyubey looks at Hiyoko as the two have an awkward moment until he breaks the ice... by using his tail to catapult water onto Hiyoko.

tumblr_inline_mr6rx7K9Pm1qz4rgp.png

"Whyyyyyy, you!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Amitie then walks up to 2B. She seems concerned with the fact that she looks blindfolded...but hey, she's a new member here, so hey!

"Hi there! Name's Amitie! So happy to meet you." she said, smiling. But admittedly, she is nervous...

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Meanwhile, Hiyoko sits on an orange chair, soda in hand as she takes small sips from the cup.

tumblr_inline_mr6rvneowH1qz4rgp.png

"Hey, ferret! You better not get me wet here!" Hiyoko says as Kyubey swims by.

Kyubey looks at Hiyoko as the two have an awkward moment until he breaks the ice... by using his tail to catapult water onto Hiyoko.

tumblr_inline_mr6rx7K9Pm1qz4rgp.png

"Whyyyyyy, you!"

tumblr_oeakbdDKAr1qamdcwo1_500.gif

"Now now Hiyoko. I don't need to call the future foundation for any attiude slip-ups. You're here to learn. So here's your first learning experience". Nagito said, wearing a pair of sunglasses and a standard t-shirt as opposed to his usual hoodie.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oh...I-I'm really sorry to hear that buddy.." Vector said shocked from this Ray's truth. "I'm sure he's in a better place." He smiled patting Ray on the head.

He then noticed Espio requesting money. "Yeah sure, make it a worthwhile pay Es." Vector said as he handed him 50 cents.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I'm right here Ray, and I am good". Espio said, as he walked up to the group.

Ray blushed from embarrassment. "S-Sorry Espio, glad you're doing well." 

"Ray, Centi needs chips so I'm going to go get some for her, O.K., don't run from your friends!" Mog smiled, lightly jossing the flying squirrel.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Dee Dude said:

"Oh...I-I'm really sorry to hear that buddy.." Vector said shocked from this Ray's truth. "I'm sure he's in a better place." He smiled patting Ray on the head.

He then noticed Espio requesting money. "Yeah sure, make it a worthwhile pay Es." Vector said as he handed him 50 cents.

"Come on Ray! Let's go play!" Charmy said to the squirrel.

68cd7f1451fa84e4cad0181053b54b26.jpg

"Can't let him know I already spent ten bucks on the slots here...." Espio thought as he ran to the arcade.

• Thumbs Up 5

tumblr_oeakbdDKAr1qamdcwo1_500.gif

"Now now Hiyoko. I don't need to call the future foundation for any attiude slip-ups. You're here to learn. So here's your first learning experience". Nagito said, wearing a pair of sunglasses and a standard t-shirt as opposed to his usual hoodie.

tumblr_inline_mr6rwyOml81qz4rgp.png

"Are you seriously trying to boss my around, you loon?"

tumblr_inline_mr6ryf8IBv1qz4rgp.png

"...It's not like I'm not even gonna jump after him. I'm not going in that water."

• Thumbs Up 2

On 8/22/2017 at 1:08 AM, Mightyray said:

"Um... Hi." Ray nervously waved... his eyes were drawn to Hsien Ko's huge claws. Mog and Centi stood behind Ray.

Cv2Utzi.png

"Eh, heh, heh, I don't suppose I should ask you to "put 'er there".......

Xa7Dwcn.png

With these guys!", Hsien Ko joked about her claws.

hsienko-ultimate-mvc3-full-victory.png

"Xie! Xie! Just kidding! Though there's plenty up these sleeves!", she said as she flung them off revealing more normal hands beneath!

"So now you can put 'er there! AIYAH!", she said offering her hands to shake!

On 8/22/2017 at 1:08 AM, Mightyray said:

"It's good to see a familiar face." Ayna smiled shaking Undyne's hand.

"So who's the new girl and what's been happening on your front?" 

leilei-18.jpg

"Name's Hsien Ko! I'm a jiangshi, or chinese zombie/vampire! Whichever you prefer....well in this form anyway! My sis is the ward you see attached to my hat! Helps keep us in check at times!", she said as she juggled several of her hidden weapons from within her sleeves!

"As for the front, well sorry about the outfit, but-"

"They mean what's been happening here lately", Undyne explained.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/leilei-nx9.gif

"Oh. Uhh, never-mind!"

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Mocking by LordRobrainiac

"Did... did it just dry up instantly?" Ella asked in surprise, "Duuude, is it like a part of your body? Cause that'd be pretty freaky but awesome at the same time!"

Pleased by LordRobrainiac

"Anyways good to meet you, 2B! The name's Ellanore, but you can call me Ella!"

"Name registered as Ella complete. And I guess its one of my functions. There's still a lot I don't know about myself."

2 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

Amitie then walks up to 2B. She seems concerned with the fact that she looks blindfolded...but hey, she's a new member here, so hey!

"Hi there! Name's Amitie! So happy to meet you." she said, smiling. But admittedly, she is nervous...

"Name registered as Amitie. Updating database. You do seem a little different from the others."

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr6rwyOml81qz4rgp.png

"Are you seriously trying to boss my around, you loon?"

tumblr_inline_mr6ryf8IBv1qz4rgp.png

"...It's not like I'm not even gonna jump after him. I'm not going in that water."

192?cb=20170629134911

"I prefer to think of it as "friendly advice". Because the Future Foundation wouldn't be happy if you decided to explode and get yourself kicked out of the Skylanders". Nagito warned. 

Suddenly, someone else walked into the room, with a pair of clutches. 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_5u9p97ysc4ws

"Enjoying the festivities I see?" Edgeworth said, entering the room. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"What do you mean?" asked Amitie. "And what's this about updating databases...?" She's obviously not getting it. But she offers a handshake to 2B regardless, all while giving her a warm smile.

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_5u9p97ysc4ws

"Enjoying the festivities I see?" Edgeworth said, entering the room. 

sUIq5ya.jpg

"I would be... But I can't exactly find a swimsuit in my size. I can't exactly swim without it." Kaede says, walking back from the pool after a visit to the Gift Shop.

kbRyBy3.jpg

"..."

Homura merely folds her arms. "I'm not one to swim." She says as she simply watches over Madoka like a hawk as she plays with Sayaka.

• Thumbs Up 3