Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

Have the plot summary and title card for this week's "Flea-ing from Trouble":

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

Why are you still checking? It's not coming back.

Um you don't know that

Just now, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

Um you don't know that

It's a logical conclusion. It's been gone for months and not a single hint of anything telling me that it'll come back. There's no need to bother anymore.

8 minutes ago, no name said:

hey have you ever heard of this really cool thing called common sense

There is no need for this as this is insulting and disrespectful. Express your criticism and/or disagreement constructively and respectfully whether you like or agree with what's being said or not.

• Thumbs Up 1

Look, we know that Sonic Boom still isn't on CN right now, but somehow we'll still get new episodes of the series on Boomerang.

Thank you for that, but for those of you who can't click the link:

tumblr_oqy3vnEPzh1u5cb23o1_1280.png

tumblr_oqy3vnEPzh1u5cb23o2_1280.png

tumblr_oqy3vnEPzh1u5cb23o3_1280.png

"We’d give a summary of the episode, but we’re EXTREMELY itchy and we don’t know why. Watch “Flea-ing from Trouble” Sonic Boom, tomorrow at 6pm on Boomerang!"

And the tags: #sonic boom #season 2 #no seriously #it's like when someone says they're itchy #like on their arm #and you don't really think much about it #but then your arm gets itchy #and you're just like what #also due to popular demand #mark is back #have at it internet

• Thumbs Up 1

Along with that, Marlene Sharp tweeted an article where Boom got a mention where it's about the impact on Saturday Morning cartoons of the past to now.

1 minute ago, no name said:

The Robots From the Sky Part 4 Final Battle video from SpongicX got 1,000,000+ views

Woah, more views than the episode got itself. Shame.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, no name said:

The Robots From the Sky Part 4 Final Battle video from SpongicX got 1,000,000+ views

Wow. People are starving for more Boom.

And it's a certain channel's job to give it to 'em.

• Thumbs Up 4

8 hours ago, no name said:

Dang! I didn't even notice it got that many views! Why does Sega and CN/Boomerang still neglect this show?!

I'm new here, and i've been watching the show since the beginning, since i've seen all the other Sonic shows before. I've reviewed them all (including Boom) on the SEGA forum, they can be found HERE

I HATED the first season. The jokes were terrible (I only laughed like about under a dozen times throughout the entire show) the action was boring and one-sided (Most of the time it was just Sonic and the gang smashing robots) , the plots were stupid and lacked focus a lot, (Sonic returning a library book, Amy and Sticks getting brainwashed into liking boybands, all the times Sonic and friends helped Eggman for no reason) the characterizations were awful, and the animation poor. Easily the worst Sonic show, and a strong contender for worst show i've seen.  

However, I kept watching, since I knew it could get better, and lo and behold, i've currently watched up to Episode 12 of Season 2, and while it's not great, it's a lot better. The plots are way, way better, all the episodes thus far sans Midnight Hour and Nutwork having good premises, and characterization is better, no more Eggman/Sonic "buddy-buddy" antics. There was even a good episode in the form of "The Biggest Fan", a delightful satire on the Sonic fandom. The show is still not perfect, the animation is still weak, action still boring and one-sided, and humor poor, ("The Biggest Fan" is the exception) but it can be a perfectly servicable show if it keeps up improvement.

1 minute ago, RushFan11 said:

I'm new here, and i've been watching the show since the beginning, since i've seen all the other Sonic shows before. I've reviewed them all (including Boom) on the SEGA forum, they can be found HERE

I HATED the first season. The jokes were terrible (I only laughed like about under a dozen times throughout the entire show) the action was boring and one-sided (Most of the time it was just Sonic and the gang smashing robots) , the plots were stupid and lacked focus a lot, (Sonic returning a library book, Amy and Sticks getting brainwashed into liking boybands, all the times Sonic and friends helped Eggman for no reason) the characterizations were awful, and the animation poor. Easily the worst Sonic show, and a strong contender for worst show i've seen.  

However, I kept watching, since I knew it could get better, and lo and behold, i've currently watched up to Episode 12 of Season 2, and while it's not great, it's a lot better. The plots are way, way better, all the episodes thus far sans Midnight Hour and Nutwork having good premises, and characterization is better, no more Eggman/Sonic "buddy-buddy" antics. There was even a good episode in the form of "The Biggest Fan", a delightful satire on the Sonic fandom. The show is still not perfect, the animation is still weak, action still boring and one-sided, and humor poor, ("The Biggest Fan" is the exception) but it can be a perfectly servicable show if it keeps up improvement.

Welcome to the forums. Keep watching the show; I assure you, there are some more great episodes coming up (the four-part "Robots from the Sky" story arc especially).

• Thumbs Up 2

So I watched "Mech Suits Me", it was a great episode! 

The plot was interesting. I like how his behavior gradually changed instead of all at once (Though again, it would've been better at 22 minutes!) I like how they used some of the games mythology, and I like how he still sided against Eggman and was ACTUALLY evil and threatening, instead of being a joke villain he was actually dark, a pleasant surprise!
The action scenes were strong too, very tense and exciting and a welcome break of the one-sided boredom of normal.
And there were some good jokes! I liked the gag about recycling old properties, I liked the "Hell's Kitchen" joke, and Stick's illuminati line! Of course there were some groaners like with Eggman's "Plan B" and Stick's "Evil robot" line, but not too bad overall.

"Flea-ing from Trouble" was a pretty funny episode. The highlight, perhaps, was Team Sonic beating each other up just to smash the Flea Bots. That was pretty dang funny.

Also, the part where they made you think they were going to go straight to Eggman to find the Flea Bot remote, but then they busted into a random villager's home assuming that's where it is-- it's that kind of unexpected humor I've come to love and expect from Boom.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Flea-ing From Trouble" was a funny episode.

After realizing his strategies to defeat Sonic relied on making his robots bigger, Eggman decides to do the opposite, and make flea like robots, that will weaken Sonic and pals. Orbot and Cubot are sent to get send a swarm of flea bots onto each of Sonic's friends, and they succeed. The gang tries hiding their situation, but eventually lose control, and start scratching uncontrollably. The village ends up quarantining Sonic and pals, until they get rid of their fleas. The villagers sent Sonic and friends a gift basket of stuff to help treat their fleas, but nothing works. Meanwhile, Eggman ends up stealing a bunch of candy bars from the village, and the villagers want Sonic and pals back, but they can't help, since they still have fleas. The mayor suggests that maybe what they have isn't fleas.

Tails decides to look further into it, and realizes the fleas are micro robots. Upon realizing they're robots, and need to be destroyed, a hilarious fight scene breaks out where Sonic and pals start beating the crap out of each other, while constantly apologizing upon each hit. After all the damage was done, they managed to only knock out 2 flea bots, and a tooth apparently. After realizing they'll never be able to beat the flea bots, Tails realizes the robots must be remote activated. The gang storms into Eggman's base and tries getting the remote, but the fleas start kicking in, and distract the gang from fighting. Eventually, Tails manages to nab the remote, and he sends the horde of flea bots to attack Eggman. Amy destroys the remote while the settings were stuck on attacking Eggman, and the gang leaves. The episode ends with Orbot and Cubot giving Eggman a bath, and trying to get the flea bots off of him.

I thought it was a funny take on the traditional "infected with fleas" type of episodes of tv shows, except with a fun Sonic Boom twist. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks like we're getting another encore airing of the "Robots from the Sky" story arc tomorrow at 6:00 PM. Boomerang must really like this arc (and who could blame 'em?).

Video clips from "Flea-Ing From Trouble"

Episode screeshots from "Flea-ing From Trouble"

Spoiler

I noticed something from this clip from today's new episode. 
At 2:00, did Sticks suddenly have Amy's voice? I'm pretty sure that's the same growl Amy made in "Nominatus Rises", when Amy growled of jealousy over Sonic's mention of wanting to meet a certain game princess.

And just like that, we have next Saturday's episode. Prepare to be bowled over by "Lightning Bowler Society", from the same guy that brought us "Do Not Disturb":

That's about where the French episodes got to before they stopped airing ahead of us. I wonder what's after that. Also, we are getting closer and closer to the supposed Shadow episode and the one where another Game character shows up. I wonder if we're gonna get them soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

After the Lightning Bowler Society episode, the Planes, Trains and Dude-Mobiles episode comes after that.

• Thumbs Up 1