Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

2 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

After the Lightning Bowler Society episode, the Planes, Trains and Dude-Mobiles episode comes after that.

Сan you give a link?

1 hour ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

After the Lightning Bowler Society episode, the Planes, Trains and Dude-Mobiles episode comes after that.

1 hour ago, Zers Editor said:

Сan you give a link?

I remember seeing this on the Sonic wiki but it was removed. Didn't have a source either.

Checked the link I posted and didn't find that name...

I'm guessing there's going to be more than three returning characters for the second season just based on how they worded that part. ``familiar faces (Shadow and more characters from the Sonic game universe)", this would include Shadow, Metal Sonic (Metal was going to appear in Robots From The Sky Part 4 with new info that I posted earlier, so expect Metal to appear in a later episode) and maybe at least two other characters. Maybe Silver or Blaze. Why am I saying more than three is because they said ``and more characters" they added the s at the end of characters for a reason.

I really don't want another musical episode, the song in Battle of the Boybands was one of the worst songs i've ever heard... by anyone.

2 minutes ago, RushFan11 said:

I really don't want another musical episode, the song in Battle of the Boybands was one of the worst songs i've ever heard... by anyone.

It wasn't supposed to be good, lol. That episode was one of my favorites tho.

28 minutes ago, RushFan11 said:

That was the point, the episode was making fun of how cheesy and lame actual boy band trends are. 

On 2017-6-2 at 6:32 PM, no name said:

The Robots From the Sky Part 4 Final Battle video from SpongicX got 1,000,000+ views

Whoa. That.... is a lot of views. And it's only been like what, a week? And it barely got promoted. Yet this video has a little over 1.5 million views now. That's the most watched Season 2 stuff so far. Man, if SEGA really got into it and CN put it back on and on primetime this show would be killing it. It's a shame, a real shame. I hope SEGA gets back into it if we're gonna have a season 3. Well at least Mr. SpongicX's channel will be blowing out with this Boom stuff. Congratulations dude. Hell you're promoting the show more that CN itself now.

• Thumbs Up 3

I saw Fleaing from Trouble yesterday and it was an alright episode.

Getting the negatives out first, I will admit it was pretty painful to see Eggman choke on his cake while laughing and Knuckles suffering from those side effects from the anti flea spray. 

Those aside, there were a couple of neat moments. They finally used a Mission Impossible music reference (It sounded like it), when Orbot and Cubot infect the group with the FleaBots. It was fitting too, since they were supposed to be doing it in secret.

latest?cb=20170604120044

The 2D drawings are back and those badnik details really show once it comes. The Flea Bots, when close up, were very 2D like, and CGI when they’re shown to be small. I guess they couldn’t animate them close up in 3D? 

I loved how everyone in the group tried to hide their flea infestation except for Sticks. She didn’t try to hide it and knew everyone else had the fleas and just bluntly asked them when if they had it, Sonic has this hilarious look on his face before saying “Fak it” and everyone starts itching! The slapstick was at it's best when everyone beats the living shiz out of each other just to get the Flea Bots out. The members of the group were apologizing to each other after a couple of punches was cute and amusing. Knuckles calling out the policemen’s shoddy job was also funny!

tumblr_inline_or29peXC0P1taxesp_400.gif

The final fight also had some moments, the badniks attacking the group only helped them cure their itching to a degree, it was amusing to see the Mantis Bot scratching Sonic’s back and Sticks enjoying the massage from the Motobug, but Knuckles itching and unintentionally kicking away the Motobugs was the hilarious moment! And Eggman calls out for Mombot when he gets Flea Bot infested lol.

The animation in this episode definately helped in expressing how bad the itching was, with some funny expressions too! One example is when Sonic punches Knuckles in slow motion. Knux’s expression of pain is there, but after he picks up a log, things get funny when Sonic briefly makes a “I’m doomed” expression when Knuckles is about to hit him on the head with it.

latest?cb=20170604124225

latest?cb=20170604124447

tumblr_inline_or2a3teRuF1taxesp_400.png

(This would have been a lot better if it was in HD...)

Looking forward to the Lightning Bowler Society, particularly the voice acting in that episode!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic Boom Season 2 episode 24 Eggman's Brother is now on Youtube in CN HD on-demand quality.

Is Robots From The Sky Parts 1-4 on CN on-demand yet?

Remember unremoved numbers and letters from the production in Boomerang version?

C-c2IfPWAAA12lF.jpg

dfg.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

13 hours ago, no name said:

the person who said Boom is going to end this year doesn't really like Boom so I don't think it's true

I heard that the reason Sonic Boom Season 2 isn't streaming on Hulu is because Hulu only has the rights to stream Sonic Boom Season 1

Sega needs to learn how to strike better deals, while avoiding exclusive deals...

Flea-ing from trouble was enjoyable. It was nice to see the cast fall victim to such an animalistic conundrum. Its not something that is touched upon enough in my book. Amy's flea collar bit was easily the highlight, even if it was predictable.

I will say one thing kind of put me off though. The franchise usually has a pretty good way about carrying itself when it comes to showing violence against the female members of the group. The angles they use and the way girl characters take damage is usually displayed with no small amount of tact. That made seeing Sonic quite brutishly punch Sticks in the face, and Tails delivering a whirlwind kick to Amy's head, all the more jarring. Not that those two ladies can't be shown getting hurt, but I feel the slo-mo punch effect left a bad taste in my mouth and following up with Amy getting decked was probably not the best course of action. That one could have stood better with a little more editing and a little more comedic effect.

Well this came out of the blue, the Japanese VA for Knuckles, Nobutoshi Kanna, tweeted out a link about the upcoming Japanese dub of the Boom cartoon airing in Netflix.

• Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, no name said:

Sonic Boom will come to Netflix US eventually we just have to wait for the Hulu exclusivity deal to end

I'm thinking it might happen whatsoever, but we'll see about that.

5 hours ago, no name said:

Sonic Boom will come to Netflix US eventually we just have to wait for the Hulu exclusivity deal to end

You shouldn't be going around saying it will happen, when there's still no proof or announcement of it. Don't try getting people's hopes up, by lying to them.

I'm not saying it won't ever come to Netflix in the United States, but for the moment, no company has shined any hope of giving Sonic Boom a chance in the United States. With how poorly it's been treated, it's still a wonder how America is the only region besides France to be airing episodes before anywhere else.

3 hours ago, no name said:

because the show is co-created in America

Despite taking forever, it's a miracle the show is even getting dubbed and released elsewhere, considering how the management for the show has been horribly unbalanced in America and France. Many shows that perform poorly in one region never get the chance to air in other regions, yet Sonic Boom is still kicking.

We have our episode schedule!

Planes, Trains and Dude Mobiles airs on June 17th 2017. A new episode title is revealed, called Inn Sanity, airing July 1st 2017. So there could be another episode before it on June 24th, or the date's an error and Inn Sanity airs after that.

I think I have a good idea on what Inn Sanity could be about...

Spoiler

That one episode in France in which Eggman runs a hotel.

EDIT: Lel they added the Lightning Bowler Society's translated french title "The Thunder Bowlers" to the list

ANOTHER EDIT: So I went to this site to see what's the synopsis for the bowling episode-

"Sonic of the band and the Thunder Society gang battle at bowling."

So it's just a battle through bowling against the LBS if this is to go by...

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, FriendBot said:

Well this came out of the blue, the Japanese VA for Knuckles, Nobutoshi Kanna, tweeted out a link about the upcoming Japanese dub of the Boom cartoon airing in Netflix.

Hmm, its it possible to access Netflix JP through other regions? if so, this would be a great way to get the japanese dub!!

Here's the plot summary for "Lightning Bowler Society":

As well as the title card for next week's follow-up episode to season one's "Battle of the Boy Bands". And guess who's writing it?

• Thumbs Up 2