Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

Just now, Shadowlax said:

the episode was cute

Is it kinda messed up i'm on a " Wake me up when shadow comes around " thing with this show 

I'd say it's up to you but to be honest, you're missing out on a lot of good episodes so far if you're tuning in just for Shadow. 

• Thumbs Up 5

9 minutes ago, Soni said:

I'd say it's up to you but to be honest, you're missing out on a lot of good episodes so far if you're tuning in just for Shadow. 

Oh i'm watching the show. 

I'm just like " that was ok, welp lets see if next week is edgelord week"

Even if I was missing out... to be honest... the show hasn't really done anything compelling in its first and begining of the 2nd season to convince me I need to watch outside of waiting for the episode I want. Its not really that great, or good even, its C-/D+ its kinda ok. 

It's a good thing Season 2 already had a few episodes that introduced some fresh new battle scenes with Eggman and his new minions, otherwise I probably would have moaned at the 4th wall break moment where Sonic claims Knuckles missed out on the greatest Eggman battle they've ever had, followed by Tails being amazed at how there was a blend of old and never before seen mechs, followed by Sticks bragging to the viewers, and saying "and you guys missed it, that's what you get for following Knuckles around". Honestly, that joke kind of failed it's purpose, since Season 2 already delivered plenty of scenes with old and new mechs. It was funny, since many viewers of season 1 complained about those issues, but then again, season 2 already fixed it by adding more minions during the past few months of new episodes. 

Still less frustrating and less in your face than the rating trap episodes of Teen Titans Go though, like the infamous Return of Slade Episode. Sonic Boom knows how to have fun with it's core audience, without flat out insulting them or their intelligence, unlike Teen Titans Go!...  Teen Titans Go! Flat out tries shaming it's audience for hating the new show, but praising the old one. Sonic Boom only addresses the complaints and criticism of modern Sonic and Sonic Boom, but it doesn't try trashing the fans for disliking things in Sonic Boom, in fact, there have been more jabs at trashing modern Sonic, than there were about trashing the old, and the beginning of Fiendbot is proof of that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd say that the reason I don't mind Boom's jabs compared to TTG's is that TTG are mocking actual complaints about the show's quality as if it's the same as being unpleasable. Boom meanwhile is making fun of ridiculous complaints about arm color and Knuckles being tall. Which you got to admit are pretty silly complaints.

• Thumbs Up 3

Another decent episode. Seeing knuckles trying to balance between two jobs and saving the village is pretty funny. I can relate that, having to work and go to school at the same time. It can be disastrous...

I don't mind the mockery of the complaints. It's funny. Besides they were ridiculous in the first place anyway. :P

On 2/26/2017 at 7:04 AM, SpongicX said:

Do not ask me for the full episode, please. Here is a clip of the scene where Amy goes insane on TW Barker, if anyone wants to see it. 

This is what happens when you put Amy as the Sad Clown in the circus. :D

On 2/26/2017 at 7:17 AM, Soni said:

And it's neat to see the Photographer (did she ever had a name? probably not)

The Photographer's name is Diane Aardvark.

As for this episode, it was amusing. The character profile jokes were funny, and it was amusing to see Knuckles trying to balance his jobs while fighting Eggman. Felt bad after he got fired twice. What was also amusing was Knuckles wearing the same shirt as Dave when working at Meh Burger.

It was cool to see Knuckles' drawing talents being recognised by Diane Aardvark. (AND they're freaking scribbles!) Also worth pointing out, the DJ in the CC show uses Swifty's model.

latest?cb=20170226042922

I was pretty happy to see Barker with the con man role again, although those Stuntbears looked different the last time I saw them. My favorite part was the ending, where Amy goes BOSS towards Barker. She takes a look of the contract, ignoring the growling bears, and calls Barker out on his scheme. That scene showed that Amy is not to be trifled with. It was hilarious and awesome at the same time!

Tails, and later Sticks, and Sonic holding her back did not stop her from growling at Barker and the bears and scaring them off. Sticks' face when an enraged Amy is held back pretty much sums up the reaction-

latest?cb=20170226161415

The ending with Knuckles sleeping in Tails' house with the lamp is pretty cute. Overall another decent episode!

• Thumbs Up 2

The episode also presents Amy quite a lot more shrewd and intelligent than I made her. I suspected that she had a inkling of what people though about her, but what she came up with was a far more accurate and true summary of her character than I could have come up with. Furthermore, it was quite funny how she describes herself as a tough little girl who 'eats her enemies for breakfast', I just wish she had a chance to give Barker a bash on the head, and his cronies too for that matter.

• Thumbs Up 1

i watched it!
it was really fun episode! although i felt sorry for Knuckles, it seems that he was really trying but it made me happy that someone could give him a job for something :D miss Diane was actually really kind to him until he attacked his work mate..haha

also i though Knuckles could draw better XD haha but still think his drawings in this ep were cute anyways!

sonic_boom__mayor_knuckles_by_bandidude-

maybe its just me... or i think i noticed that at the begining of the ep there it was a Skrillex reference? :lol:  hahah i mean.. it was Swifty's model but in purple.. so it was a Shrew ... would it be Shrewlex or something? :D ahha probably its just me lol

also Donna Summer song "She Works Hard For The Money"   reference there! nice!

i loved Amy roasting Barker haha specialy because she was like growling and it reminded me how angry hedgehogs do  that too ^_^ 

• Thumbs Up 2

Someone on Twitter posted this in response to a certain scene from last week's episode, and I just laughed.
C5xaRn_WQAEe4qI.jpg

Bravo to the workers on the show for that brilliant scene. The clip of that scene I uploaded onto Youtube got  10,352 views and 152 likes, and only 4 dislikes, and all within a range of 4 days. Keep in mind that my Youtube Channel does not get many views or likes, so the fact that the video gained that much attention is saying something.  

Too bad Sega. and CN are neglecting the Hell out of the show, because those likes and views really belong to them, but they apparently don't want the credit, since the show is stuck on a channel that barely anyone has... That's the only reason I uploaded the clip onto my channel, just so people could see that one scene. If it weren't illegal, I would have uploaded the full episode, but I don't want to risk getting my channel taken down again. 

• Thumbs Up 5

49 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Someone on Twitter posted this in response to a certain scene from last week's episode, and I just laughed.
C5xaRn_WQAEe4qI.jpg

Bravo to the workers on the show for that brilliant scene. The clip of that scene I uploaded onto Youtube got  10,352 views and 152 likes, and only 4 dislikes, and all within a range of 4 days. Keep in mind that my Youtube Channel does not get many views or likes, so the fact that the video gained that much attention is saying something.  

Too bad Sega. and CN are neglecting the Hell out of the show, because those likes and views really belong to them, but they apparently don't want the credit, since the show is stuck on a channel that barely anyone has... That's the only reason I uploaded the clip onto my channel, just so people could see that one scene. If it weren't illegal, I would have uploaded the full episode, but I don't want to risk getting my channel taken down again. 

I saw that video a couple of days ago, I was one of the first to watch and like it. I'm not really surprised that it got so many views, scenes like that don't come often. Also I really like that picture, it's awesome. On the other hand I don't think Sega and CN are going to stop neglecting the show, they will probably view it as a one off. They probably look at it from a statistics point of view, which is that views in the US are barely scraping 100,00 while in Season one they averaged about 1,000,000. (According to wikipedia), and they probably think its better to play reruns of other despicable stupid discarded matter.

4 hours ago, SpongicX said:

C5xaRn_WQAEe4qI.jpg

Loved that scene. I made this really long comment about Amy's character and how I think she's been very inconsistent or that she almost always been shown in a negative light. This scene is probably her best moment in the show because while she is aggressive, it's actually for a good reason. Unlike in other episodes where it either for a petty reason or no reason at all.

Sadly my internet stopped working and I wasn't able to comment it and it really bummed me out. Oh well, but I gave my thoughts about the two episodes I didn't comment on yet because of School.

I liked Og Man Out, not as much as Ian Flynn's first episode he wrote, but I still liked this one. One thing I really like was the continuity. Froglodytes from Closed Door Policy are back. More mentioning of the ancients from Og, who we figured out was not actually sick, but just not into Froglodyte tradition. Apparently they're all over the Floglodyte cave, which is very interesting. Eggman was looking for a mech suit as well, probably due to happened back in Mech Suits Me. Pretty much this whole entire episode makes me think that they are trying to build something up. Og joined the Boom Crew and we keep hearing more and more stuff about the ancients. It's getting pretty crazy.

I liked Knine to Five Knuckles as well. Had some pretty good laughs. The most notable thing to me was the Amy freakout. It was absolutely hilarious, but it really strengthened her character to me. Some characters came back as well, Diane and T.W Barker (in his con man role this time).

• Thumbs Up 2

Boom might be back on CN. Let's pray it won't be removed again.

2345.png

• Thumbs Up 1

The Chaos Crystals from Rise of Lyric are finally being referenced in this week's episode. Although, the Meroke Crystal was not one of the Crystals in Rise of Lyric.

Nevermind, it has no connection to those Crystals. I'm wrong.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Zers Editor said:

2345.png

That reminds me: has CN uploaded EPS 11 to 15 on demand yet?

51 minutes ago, Soni said:

The Chaos Crystals from Rise of Lyric are finally being referenced in this week's episode. Although, the Meroke Crystal was not one of the Crystals in Rise of Lyric.

This is a good time for Amy's archaeology skills to be used here. It's been used rarely, and in Mech Suits me, but for humor references.

Me thinks it's a new crystal. The Chaos Crystals all have other names.

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 3:33 PM, Zers Editor said:

I always love the Meh Burger jokes. I don't know why. I've never  worked in fast food but every time they're shown as the worst I just crack up.

5 hours ago, Zers Editor said:

2345.png

And still at a crappy hour?... If they're going to bring it back, they should do it right! Hell, they really should show a marathon of all the Boomerang episodes that haven't aired in HD on TV yet!...

4 hours ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:

That reminds me: has CN uploaded EPS 11 to 15 on demand yet?

This is a good time for Amy's archaeology skills to be used here. It's been used rarely, and in Mech Suits me, but for humor references.

Me thinks it's a new crystal. The Chaos Crystals all have other names.

I hope they don't blow it like in Mech Suits Me, they treated her like a joke in that episode, not only once, but twice!

1 hour ago, SpongicX said:

And still at a crappy hour?... If they're going to bring it back, they should do it right! Hell, they really should show a marathon of all the Boomerang episodes that haven't aired in HD on TV yet!...

On one hand, at least they have bothered to air the show at all. It is better than nothing. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Sonic+Shadow+Silver=OP said:

On one hand, at least they have bothered to air the show at all. It is better than nothing. 

But what's the point in bringing the show back, just to end up getting ignored again? If they keep this up, it will just end up being taken off the network again... 

Odd, Bill didn't show the title card for next week's episode.

He usually shows that along with the previous episode's synopsis, but this time it didn't happen.

Could he be showing us today, or are we dare I say it, getting a hiatus on boomerang?

I just checked. It's not on the schedule next week on Boomerang.

If Boom's not at least on CN that day, I will lose it.

Just now, Fusion Ellipsis said:

Odd, Bill didn't show the title card for next week's episode.

He usually shows that along with the previous episode's synopsis, but this time it didn't happen.

Could he be showing us today, or are we dare I say it, getting a hiatus on boomerang?

Well this sucks...