Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Really? Well, it's a shame you are allergic to original characters. :mellow:

j/k, have a nice time here, I know I am. :) (though I have been sort of innactive because of the lack of Colours info, that and I started an epic quest to try to finish every single Phantasy Star game before PSO2 is relased)

I'm allergic to everything in the air, but all food is fine, so I'm still happy! yay, food!

Ha, I see what ya did there. I know I'm so original when it comes to usernames aren't I?

Welcome to the site! Your going to love it here, if your a huge Sonic fan B)

Hi everyone, I'm back.

This time, I'm not on a school computer or on my PSP, because we(me and family) got the internet at home now,yes.

Also, I find out that I have to make a new account here, the last time I went here, I think it was some where around 2008, I think. Also, there was some confusion with me and some other guy blink.gif that I got banned from heresad.gif ,when that happen I try get info. of this guy, for some reason I accidently make him my friend here to see if I get more info. on him to email him for him to email here to everyone we are to different people, but that didn't work, also that the admin or someone said that me and this other guy using the same IP or something.So, after that I have to make another email address and another account heresad.gif . So this is my third sign in account here, and this time I hope there is no confusment.

Thats my long story of the past, now I'm happy I can use my old email address again here and Clyde the Hedgehog as my display name again.biggrin.gifcool.gif

Hello, everyone! I'm etsucocoa! After lurking around here for some time, I finally got off my lazy butt and decided to introduce myself. C:

That being said, I hope I can have fun with you guys! (oh god that was so cheesy :B)

Welcome newcomers to the SSMB, part of the Axis of Evil, an alliance of fear made with the sole purpose of beating up cute fluffy kittens and their influence on teh internecs (me being an exception, since I'm not cute nor fluffy).

Disclaimer: the SSMB users might not be beating up kittens IRL

Edited by el gato del eje

Well, hello! :D I'm T-Man. I have been a Sonic fan ever since Sonic Adventure was the first game I ever played. Don't worry, though; although I am a fan of the pre-2005 3-D Sonic games (in addition to being a veteran of the official SEGA boards, which is filled with idiots), I won't scream "UR BIASED LAWL" or "UR NOT A TRUE SONIC FAN LOLZORZ" or anything like that at opposing opinions. I respect all non-fanboyish opinions on everything. :)

Hiiiiii ! (Kirby mode 0.0 )

My name is Flo, I'm 19 and I discovered Sonic when I was little with Sonic 2 on my Game Gear and the Sonic Aosth series. But I'm more fan of Tails, I like him much more than the spiky blue hedgehog who steals him the first role each time ! XD

Anyway, English is not my native language (and I guess I'm not the only one in this case here) so sorry for my future mistakes that will give you terrible headaches ! :P

I hope I will find a cool place with cool people ! :D

About my signature, the screen is originally from the ending of Sonic 2 (8-bit). This was the first Sonic that I finished. (and it was not easy D: )

I added some stars with Photoshop and my pseudo in place of the word "END".

Thanks for the welcome ! :D

I'm Garp_Fist, Garp for short, and I was born and raised in Washington state. I'm a huge Mario, Sonic, Shin Megami Tensei and One Piece fan, and I hope to get along with people here.

Hey! You like Sonic, we aready have something in common! :U

Welcome to all of you to the SSMB, we talk a lot, and we are from a far away soda, where flowers water us with dances.

Edited by el gato del eje

Everything sounds kinda kinky around here now. Had to re-register, guess the forums suffered some changes. =P

Well, on we go.

My name's Nelson, I'm 19. I was a former user of SSMB, before Sonic Cage Dome moved to its own domains in the summer of 2006. So, as you can see I'm a pretty old member, but had to re-register, and stuff. Well, I'm in college right now, in the second year, studying Computer and Programming Engineering. And well, I like playing a lot of video games, and stuff like that, and.. I don't know what else to say. =P

Anyway, hello SSMB one more time. =P

Pretty much, don't remember you. =P Well, I know some, but I can't remember everyone, of course. Maybe if I see names. I've been scoping around, and I only found Flyboy Fox, Dreadknux and Diz.

Pretty much, don't remember you. =P Well, I know some, but I can't remember everyone, of course. Maybe if I see names. I've been scoping around, and I only found Flyboy Fox, Dreadknux and Diz.

Well, as far as I know, they're some of the oldest members on SSMB. So that makes you super-old.

I don't know why but I've started personally greeting new users a lot lately in their comment boxes XD, Ok so I haz plan Axl can have these lot in this topic I'll do personal welcomes on there comments XDDDD. Also Welcome Eddy =D

Hello I'm Balding Spider, I'm not really new but I forgot to do the introduction. I was a Sonic fan as a child loved the cartoons, game's and comic's. I left the fanbase back in 99 (I was 9). I recently returned to the fanbase when Sonic 4 was announced, and spent the majority of the time on the Sega forums. Let me tell you that place severely tested my patience, and showed me what I was in for. After growing annoyed with the pointless complaints ( eye color, model, ect.), I decided to try this place out, and here I am.

I do hope we can get along. :D