Awoo.

Dr. Crusher Presents: The 30 Days of Sonic the Hedgehog Mk.II (Daft and Tolerating It)-PAGE 72, FIN

Dr. Crusher

OH BOY! I absolutely know what was the most hilarious Sonic 06 moment ever and no, it's not from SGB, Game Grumps or any of those scrubs.

It was when me and my sis play through the multiplayer of the game and going through Aquatic Base, I was Sonic and she was Silver. So we were at the end stretch of the level and it was VS Mode. So obviously, with my sis being SIlver she wanted to troll me. So when I was at a mid jump, she grabbed me and psycho-threw me away at that point I would've been pissed but here's the catch, she threw me out of the level. So when she did that, Sonic managed to clip out of the level and I died in the black abyss. Suffice to say, it was freaking hilarious and I don't think anything could top that though Arin's freakout is a pretty damn close second.

Day 5: What sort of unseen or unrecognised interpretations/traits do you like to imagine for certain characters?

Here I'd like touch upon the relationship between Shadow and Eggman. I like to think that some level of respect or even affection exists between the two, as they once worked together and share a familial connection. Eggman may be the only link Shadow has to the people who raised him and as such he could be reluctant to ruthlessly dispatch the Doctor as he would any other enemy. The same applies for Eggman but the Doc might also want to avoid eliminating his grandfather's legacy. That said, I imagine that if it came right down to it, Eggman would strike first were Shadow to stand between him and global domination.

There's been some small indication in of this in the series, as Shadow refers to Eggman as 'Doctor' which seems to denote respect, during the final fight in ShTH when Eggman reveals to Shadow the truth about his circumstances following the ARK incident and in '06 as Shadow confronts Eggman with words rather than his fists. I'd love to see more of it though, as it would add an extra layer to their interactions should Shadow ever return.

tumblr_lmlb0w4oIS1qcuzs9.png

Day 6: What is the single most hilarious thing to come out of the entirety of Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for you?

The most hilarious is probably the most tragic. After enduring the slog through awful glitches, storytelling and animation, it all culminates in this:

patrick_suprise_sonicdies_by_scourgeyboo

What ought to be a mind-shattering moment, as the villain does the unthinkable and succeeds in killing the hero, leaves me laughing as Sonic limply drops while baring his eye-catching choppers and scratching my head at the convoluted route that Yami Yugi took to get here.

Day 6.

Gonna have to second the Pinball Eggman choice for a start. It's just too glorious to watch him reduced from piloting some weapon of mass destruction to bouncing off pieces of debris. Finally Sonic has his vengeance for Spinball!

Question #6: What is the single most hilarious thing to come out of the entirety of Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 for you?

Alright then? Let's see! The single most hilarious thing to come out of Sonic 06 for me is probably the mission where you have to race a guy wearing a Sonic hat and he thinks he's Sonic The Hedgehog. This mission is plain strange and a little bit humorous. I specifically remember my younger sister playing this part on the PS3 and just being really confused and just baffled. I was also really confused and baffled that something this weird would be in a game or in a Sonic game for that matter.

Oh yeah! That part where Silver gets kicked by Shadow in the head is pretty funny!

That's all I have say. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Question 6:

My funny moment from this game is probably the special gems sonic has. Especially the blue one that makes you jump to the gem where ever you throw it and there ways to make you fly off sooooo far lol.

Throwing the gem against a wall will have sonic fly up super high and watching him go always looked funny to me. I would use the gem to cut to places that I'm not allowed to get to and just do random stuff. Its hilarious.

Having not played 06, I don't have a lot of choices. But, I have to say, Clement's three and a half-hour review can be freaking hilarious at times. I especially love when he gets to the final story and complains nonstop about the End of The World. Comedy Gold.

Also, Shadow roundhouse kicking Silver. I don't hate Silver by any means, but that's just hilarious.

• Thumbs Up 2

Having not played 06, I don't have a lot of choices. But, I have to say, Clement's three and a half-hour review can be freaking hilarious at times. I especially love when he gets to the final story and complains nonstop about the End of The World. Comedy Gold.

Day Question No. 3: What Power-Ups Would You Like?

Well, for starters,

I think I'd love to see the likes of a tornado power-up which gives player characters the ability  to control wind elements and gear them up to equip to their natural abilities.

In conjunction, I'd also like a flame, water and earth, bundle of variant counterparts to go with that set.

Then, I'd create a "Rainbow" power-up which shall create several different colored clones of the player character and assist in battle/the level!

Question #7: Which character(s) do you think would have the easiest time adjusting to the real world?

I think that would be Tails, he's super smart and can get used to things changing real easily.

Not to mention, his good intentioned science projects would get him support for the community opposed to Eggman's evil ones.

Plus, if he runs into a person who has a problem with him, he can just fly over them.

I think the entirety of Team Rose would get to used to it fast too.

Amy lives in the city and generally is down to Earth, Big is laidback and mellow and Cream is sociable and friendly, all of them have something that would make them do well on Earth.

• Thumbs Up 2

Question #7: Which character(s) do you think would have the easiest time adjusting to the real world?

Gotta say, I think Amy would fit in quite nicely if she had to adjust to the real world. Out of them all she has been shown doing usual, everyday tasks more often than not. Whether it's through the games (Sonic Adventure, Sonic Battle) or though certain concept art she certainly wouldn't be any different than aNY other person with a lifestyle like hers.

A duo I think would fit in would be Vanilla and Cream as well actually. Both already are more grounded out of the cast than the others, and as a mother to her daughter I can already see the two going about everyday things. For Vanilla I can see her with a job, doing errands, etc. While for Cream she can adjust to grade school nicely and live as any ol child her age would act, on top of her very polite personality (or home schooled).

• Thumbs Up 1

Honestly? Maybe Cream, just cause she's the youngest and therefore would remember the least amount of things happening before.

But this is also assuming it's not an E.T. scenario with researchers kidnapping and inspecting every possible thing they can find here, so I'm not really sure. In that case, it would obviously be any of the human characters, assuming in the first place that Earth is not the default series' setting.

I mean, Maria would just die anyway because AIDS or whatever, but still.

Question #7: Who I think would fit most in reality?

I guess out of sonic, tails, amy and (maybe) cream...I'd have to go with amy, I mean she's already pretty much the most normal one of the group as crusher said and I could imagine her being able to make a lot of friends in our world not to mention the fact that imagining her just hanging out in malls shopping for clothes is pretty darn adorable. 

30 Days of Sonic Act 2 Day 7: Real World Shenanigans

I'd say Sonic because he is a sort of character that kind of goes with the flow, and he appears to have a fairly relaxed life just speeding along places when he's not having to worry about evil like Eggman. That's why I'd think he'd be able to live in the Real World easily because there's lots of spaces in the real world that he could just run and relax like Roads or Big Forests for example.

I would also honestly say Big as well because he didn't really do anything in Sonic Adventure beside catch Froggy. When he wasn't, he was just sitting where he lives and relaxed. That's why I'd think he'd also be able to fit in because he's not really much more than laidback so he could probably just find a seaside or some other similar place and just relax there.

Day 7 Complete!

P.S. If this was too long I apologize.

• Thumbs Up 1

Question 7: Character in the real world.

Didn't you watch Sonic X? My bet is on Rouge. She'd instantly see new possibilities and would be able to do what she does best a lot better because simply, how would we stop her? She's super stealthy, would hear us before we even try to catch her and would be able to dig out of prison.Heck, she would have people wrapped round her fingers in minutes, just look at Sonic X's President.

• Thumbs Up 2

Question 7: Which characters do you think would have the easiest time adjusting to the real world? 

Chris Thorndyke. 

ZOq7R5p.png

trollface.png

But, in all seriousness, I actually don't have much to say, as you said everything that I was thinking. 

I guess that I could go into more depth about how Sonic would think about our world. He would probably find it boring at first. Our planet is relatively flat compared to his, and he would feel a little "naked" without some loops and corkscrews. He would still have fun though. He would run through beautiful landscapes, and up mountains and through deserts and have a wonderful time. There are all sorts of mysteries that we don't even know about, so he would join up with Tails and would start wandering around and exploring. They would put our explorers to shame. 

I guess that Amy would fit in well, too. She lived in Station Square, a city not too different than our cities so it wouldn't be much of a difference for her. 

Big wouldn't have much of a difference either. He just sat in a jungle and fished all day. If he fell asleep in Mystic Ruins and woke up in the Amazon, he probably wouldn't notice much of a difference, if one at all. 

• Thumbs Up 1

This is a difficult question to answer, as the nature of the characters and how relatively analogous things can be in Sonic's world to our own reality doesn't seem to pinpoint any of them having a difficult time adjusting to the ins and outs of 2015 in real life. I feel like instead they would be dealing with the fallout of the massive cultural, scientific, and theological reactions that would result from what we thought were fictional characters dropping here from some other universe and functioning as higher-thinking beings with superpowers. I can't imagine them actually being given the chance to live normal lives as a result, despite their personal capabilities of doing so.

But to actually answer the question (under the assumption that we wouldn't act like, well, humanity and just leave them be as normal citizens within reason), I feel like the person who would have the easiest time adjusting is Sonic. Due to his nomadism, he doesn't really express the sorts of emotional ties to specific places as other characters might. Coming here would just be another adventure; he'd take everything in stride and proceed to try and explore every inch of our planet. I'm also not under the impression that he would get bored without Eggman or something (there's no way as hawkish as certain countries are that we would let Eggman be free the moment he tried anything; if he didn't get killed in combat, he'd probably be captured and forced to use his intellect for a country's militaristic purposes), since he seems to keep himself busy and occupied enough in the meantime without him. Sonic is a person well acquainted with making his own adventures, so even if there weren't any big threats to face, he'd probably be just fine anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

Probably none of them, because our world is filled with cruel individuals who if they weren't utterly terrified of them, would probably try to capture and use them for world domination for whatever idiotic ideologies and "patriotism" they have. Although if we're talking the most idealistic situation, then probably the ones who tend to live relatively normalish lives like Tails, Amy, Cream, maybe the Chaotix, and Sonic to a degree if he isn't being mobbed by billions of fangirls/boys (actually that could apply to any of them).

Day 7: Which character(s) do you think would have the easiest time adjusting to the real world?

Honestly, this one's hard to say. We can rule out the ones with mystical duties such as Knuckles, Blaze and Silver since their stuff isn't needed for the real world. Shadow too to an extent, especially since he had a hard time fitting into his world anyway. Other more lucrative roles are also questionable as well, in this case solely referring to the Babylon Rogues and their treasure thieving habits in their giant airship.

Okay, so after that, I'd consider the change in economic lifestyle. This would probably hit Cream and her little cast first, since I don't think they'd so easily get back up to the middle-upper class lifestyle they appear to have in the games. Rouge is more practical with her treasure hunting, but she'd have a hard time being recruited as a spy again, and she wouldn't exactly have the resources to get herself a place easily. Amy is like Cream, but not as high class so it might be easier for her, and the Chaotix would probably be very adaptable given their constant poverty to begin with, it's just getting that start-up revenue that's the issue.

Then we get down to the semantics. Tails and Eggman are geniuses with mechanics and would probably quickly find themselves on their feet as long as they could build up the chain by selling off inventions as resources for new ones. With that whittled down, I think the best copers would be Sonic the Hedgehog and Big the Cat. Both are very adaptable, and lead more free lifestyles that don't hinge so much on getting a foot into the economy. Sonic is nomadic, so he likely already has the skills to live off the wild (until he got enough currency to buy a chili dog, any way) until he earned enough from heroics to snazz things up a bit, and Big seems like he built his own hut, so as long as he had the materials to do that and obtain a fishing rod, he'd instantly be back to where he was before.

• Thumbs Up 1

Question 7:

My best bet is tails, he seems to be the most likely to get used to the real world and be able to understand what goes on in the reap world and figure out what things he may need to fit in the real world and with his inventions he could very well be amazed by many people seeing how smart a two tailed fox is.

Which character do I think would have the easiest time adjusting to the real world?

Gonna have to say Cream. I can easily picture her getting along with everybody in grade school. Probably Omega as well. You just know that the military would find some work for him in a heartbeat.

As far as urban environments go, Amy, Cream, Vanilla, Rouge and Eggman seem to be the ones most suited for the day-to-day activities of our world. Of course, the first three lead fairly civilian lives by default, so there's that. Rouge, I imagine, would be the kind to go late night shopping and hitting up nightclubs. But Eggman would fit in best of all of them because (moustache and egg-shaped body aside) he's a normal human (who knows how the general public would treat anthros if they really existed?), and his genius could get him all sorts of jobs - programming, robotics, research and development...

• Thumbs Up 1

Vector

He's easily the most pragmatic and grounded character and is the only one who's shown to be very familiar with owning a house and a freelance business. He'd barely have to change his business practice to migrate his work to the real world and would have no trouble integrating into society (aside from being a 6 ft tall bipedal talking crocodile).

Day 7: Sonic Character Who Would Adjust to Our World the Easiest

I have to say Rouge. 

She's composed enough to avoid freaking out at the prospect of a new world, smart enough to know not to rush into things and scout out our civilization beforehand, sneaky enough to actually do so, cunning enough to smooth talk her way through things when need be, and she's opportunistic as all get out to boot.

She's got the guile, skills, and mindset needed. I doubt she would have much of an issue at all, especially compared to the rest of the cast.

I'd have to say all of Team Rose. Cream and Amy are both sweet young girls that could get along with most people, and Big seems to be pretty content wherever he goes. Rouge could also adjust easily, too; I could see her going to nightclubs and such.