Awoo.

Dr. Crusher Presents: The 30 Days of Sonic the Hedgehog Mk.II (Daft and Tolerating It)-PAGE 72, FIN

Dr. Crusher

Day 5: Traits You Imagine a Character Has

Silver:

Silver hasn't really gotten much of a chance to shine in games and his character traits are almost nonexistent so I kinda imagine him being one of those people that are really into comics and video games. Maybe it's his voice in 06 but I can't help but imagine Silver being a know-it-all in these types of fields. 

Sonic:

I don't know why but I imagine Sonic secretly doing gymnastics and ballet. How else would he be so light on his feet and nimble and flexible? That parkour in Lost World kinda helps solidify that idea. If I could find a smooth gif of him doing that flip from the trailer I'd put it here but I can't find it. :L But yeah he does some mad flips and that quickstep from the Boost games is impressive. And one can't naturally be that talented. 

Day 5: Unseen/Unrecognised Interpretations 

I'll be honest, I don't really look into the Sonic characters in such a deep way and just take them at face value.

The only one I can think of is that Eggman has potentially gotten to a point where he secretly almost hopes Sonic will wreck his plan despite putting every effort into succeeding. Without Sonic and Co. Eggman would win but then what? He'd have no more need for his intellect and scheming mind as he'd have accomplished his goals already. He'd be made pointless by his own actions and it would probably drive him insane. 

If that day ever did come I could imagine him reworking Metal Sonic to act completely like the real Sonic just to give him something to do.

Question #5: What sort of unseen or unrecognised interpretations/traits do you like to imagine for certain characters?

• Thumbs Up 2

Day 5: Unseen Interpretations.

My two concern Sonic Adventure 2. First let's talk of a plot hole. How Gerald enacted his plan. I believe Gerald escaped the Ark and got to Earth during the assault (like how Sonic X said there were two capsules jettisoned, one being Shadow and the other a mystery). On Earth he hid and heard of the Ark accident. This caused him to go mad with vengeance. He got to work on what he could to finally make a program that would make the Ark crash. By this point Shadow had already been sealed away by GUN so Gerald broke into the base to tamper with Shadow's mind. He programmed new memories into Shadow, removed some as well and placed his plan. He got captured after this and then executed. 50 years later, Shadow awakens then goes for the Chaos Emerald. He goes to the Ark and reprograms the Central Computer, as Gerald instructed him. Thus, Gerald's plan began.

My second idea involves Shadow. When he fights the Biolizard, I feel that he may feel bad about it inside. He may have seen the experiments on the prototype when he was on The Ark and may have known the prototype. I feel he'd feel sorry for having to kill it, as it was forced into the same experiments he was and now he's setting it free to no longer suffer.

• Thumbs Up 1

So...headcanons? Let's roll with it.

Sonic : I'm one of those guys who thinks that the house at the beginning of Sonic & The Secret Rings is actually Sonic's turf. And with all those classy things you can see, like a pendulum, a bookcase and that nifty couch (if memory serves me right), I've always thought of Sonic as someone who's not just a "I do cool things, I brag about it sometimes" dude. Between a race and saving the world, my version of the blue hedgehog likes to stay still from time to time, and when the weather doesn't allow for a visit to the local beach, a good book read inside the comfort of his own house is the ideal solution.

• Thumbs Up 4

Question #5: What sort of unseen or unrecognised interpretations/traits do you like to imagine for certain characters?

The idea of Sonic being a total dork is one that seems to be common so far, but I think I'll go for Eggman progressively losing it more and more as he is continuously beaten by a single being, to the point where he's flat-out batshit insane, and his jokes make even less sense. I think Archie did something like this at one point, where it climaxed with Eggman in a straightjacked in a padded room writing "Sonic must die" on the walls with a marker held in his teeth like Sideshow Bob or something. Just that idea of someone who's so goddamn out of it that they can barely even be counted as the same person before.

I always thought that'd be really funny.

Day 5: What sort of fan interpretations do I have for Sonic characters:

Hoo boy, this is an interesting one. I guess I'll go with my headcanon for Sticks:

The main reason she's so paranoid is not for her own safety: but her friends'. Before she met Sonic and the gang, Sticks was all alone in the world, with only her tools and doodads for companionship. But then Team Sonic- especially Amy- introduced her to a concept that changed her entire perspective on life: friendship. 

Sticks's friends mean the world to her; they're the only family she has, so she's incredibly worried for their safety. She doesn't want to go back to her old life of isolation and fear. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Day 5

I don't really look much into this, but as most, I suppose I could think of Knuckles and Big being actually rather smart amidst the general consensus that they're dumb as bricks.

Day 5: What sort of unseen or unrecognised interpretations/traits do you like to imagine for certain characters?

Hmm...I could go on about this sort of thing, but I think I'll be relatively brief here (and basically in line with everyone else here). Plus I'm kinda sleepy right now. P:

For some reason I've always imagined that Sonic doesn't exactly have a house--everyone else in the cast, sure, but Sonic seems like the type to kinda just stop by a friend's house and crash for a while (if he isn't just having a nap in a field somewhere). Usually he sleeps at Tails' workshop/house, but at this point most of his friends are used to it. I also feel like, while he probably really hates being restricted to one place against his will (see the pacing in that cell in SA2, etc.), I can kind of see Sonic occasionally preferring to slow down a bit and enjoy some scenery. And take naps.

Rouge isn't capable of flight. Okay, sure, she can sorta fly in Heroes, but I like to imagine the limitations of flight for all the teams in that game go hand in hand with Rouge's own limitations in-universe too. She can ascend a bit, but that's it, and like Tails she tires out. This was a great source of anxiety for her when she was younger but she's cool with it now, plus she's mastered gliding at least.

Also, I don't think it was ever fully explained, but even though Rouge is a thief and happy to admit it, I kinda feel like she was actually under orders to get the Master Emerald, to keep it out of Eggman's hands. This ties into that one theory I've seen a bit lately, that G.U.N was fully aware that Sonic was innocent and were trying to cover up the whole Shadow thing. That being said, she is kind of interested in the M.E...but mostly she just likes bugging Knuckles.

Shadow has more of a sense of humour than he lets on. If you think he can be snarky on occasion, well, I imagine he thinks similarly a lot of the time. Especially during the events of his own game. Aside from that, I kind of feel like Shadow doesn't particularly care that much about action and adrenaline, contrasting with Sonic (as usual). Not to say he doesn't enjoy fighting, but primarily it's whatever his current goal is that's on his mind rather than enjoying himself. When there isn't world-saving to do, he much prefers to relax, which is where he and Sonic would have something in common at least.

I feel like Eggman secretly prefers plans where he just makes Sonic's life hell than the ones that involve trying to kill the hedgehog. This might sound confusing, but I'm thinking about stuff like that Man of the Year short, or Sonic Labyrinth even. You can't tell me either of those were an attempt to defeat Sonic forever or anything, no, ol' Robotnik just wanted to be a dick. I'd honestly love to see that sort of thing in a modern story, at least as a subplot of some kind?

Oh, and while it's already been brought up, I've always wondered about Amy and the whole tarot reading thing that was never really mentioned again aside from Battle and...I think a tidbit in Generations?

Anyway, my vague concepts for a Sonic AU I've always wanted to elaborate on / write stories about reimagine Amy as being full on magical 'n' stuff, but I'm considering having it that it's somewhat ambiguous as to whether or not it's all simple magic tricks (like, real life magic tricks, sleight of hand, all that stuff) or Real Actual Magic, with it increasingly becoming a huge debate among the rest of the cast, even the villains. Amy just finds the "controversy" hilarious, of course.

BIG KNOWS MORE THAN HE LETS ON DO NOT LET HIM FOOL YOU

Omochao is the loneliest being in the universe.

Why else would he act the way he does? He's that acquaintance who's always butting in to your conversation, because he's got nothing going on himself. Its why he only says the most obvious statements - he literally has nothing more interesting to say. Omochao just wants people to pay attention to him, to give his pathetic life some meaning.

That's why he's always in the same location as our heroes. He has no responsibilities, he has no friends, he has nowhere he is needed, or even wanted. So if he can shout something useful useless as Sonic speeds by, Omochao can pretend he's making a difference in this world.

• Thumbs Up 3

Day 5: What sort of unseen or unrecognised interpretations/traits do you like to imagine for certain characters?

I can talk about this at length with my favorite characters, but I will choose only one. THat will be Blaze the Cat.

As you know, she wasn't the best at opening up to others, a trait that fortunately turned around during the events of Sonic Rush. So with that we don't really know what kind of hobbies she likes to do, let alone with others. Yeah she is of some sort of royal descent in her world, but we never really get to see most of, well, what she really does there. Now this isn't about her royal duties (if any) she has, it's about the things she doesn't do that involve royalty.

With that said, I imagine Blaze having a really fond liking for nature. It's just that she could never seem to muster up some self courage to open up what she likes with others, so she keeps to herself. Like she is a sightseer, a botanist; things that would make her feeling closer to nature that she feels she can. Due to her pre-Rush nature she wants to be more open to everyone, but she is just too shy to share her hobbies with others. 

I..I hope this makes sense.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hmmmmm, hidden traits for certain characters?

Well for one thing, despite saying they won't turn down work that pays, Vector is nice when it comes to cases where the person just doesn't have the money to afford their fees but Vecs is ok with that but of course, this bites him a lot since it seems to be a common occurrence for the Chaotix crew but Vector just doesn't have the heart in him to force other to pay if they just can't afford it.

While Charmy is rambunctious among Espio and Vector, he's also a very quiet and nice kid. He feels comfortable being all wacky and silly since he's that close with them, heck Charmy considers Espio and Vector the only family he ever had and he's grateful to be on their side and he's also picked up on some of Vector's master detective skills.

This might be a bit sappy but considering that most people loves Sonic being a huge dork, it doesn't really matter then. 

Shadow is nomadic to some degree, not only because he gets overwhelmed or irritated with Rouge's lifestyle- the only person who's willing to take him in for an extended period of time- but because he's still genuinely curious about the planet as a holdover from his simpler days on ARK. He's still not as friendly as Sonic, preferring to observe the world and rest in hard-to-reach places or on the outskirts. When he is sitting still and able to, he takes up the hobbies of reading and writing as a way of outwardly expressing the thoughts he may be seen mulling over in public. Whether or not he'll ever share his written works with anyone is another story, but Rouge says he's not half bad at it. Furthermore his favorite color is red, meaning he is easily attracted to strawberry-flavored foods.

The Rogues are confirmed to have been passed down reins of the Babylonians. What this ultimately means is that they're just spoiled heirs; they didn't get that blimp through a loan, or even through bootstrapping tomb raiding as a real Babylonian would. Jet's lackadaisical approach to management, greed, and fragile ego, as well as all of their petty squabbling, are textbook rich kid symptoms. It also explains why they're an easily-beatable team despite the reputation of their ancestors; they don't practice the way they should because the money gained from tournaments is no big deal. Just as well, Jet left the comforts of wealth so early in his lifespan because he was genuinely more interested in a life of adventure and excitement, undoubtedly spurred on by his father's tales. Just as well, old habits die hard, hence that blimp.

• Thumbs Up 3

Thinking about how Sonic likes to talk to broken robots, for some reason I can think of him probably singing in the shower or something. Actually I can just see him doing all kinds of dork things like singing during random times of the day to pass the time I guess.

This is actually one of my own headcanons regarding Sonic as well. Looks like it's a popular one too, going by how other members have shared similar theories. Among other examples, I could totally see him as the type to enjoy reading pages and descriptions about himself. Maybe the way he runs with his arms outstretched in some games is him trying to emulate a supersonic plane. (Maybe he even makes the wooshing sounds when no one's around.) I can also see Sonic being a bit of a food expert, but don't ask me why.

Tails probably knows about all this, and Amy might know as well, but it's unlikely that either of them would mind. Tails probably asks Sonic for advice when it comes to Sonic's food wisdom. In any case, I also share Nald's headcanon of Sonic having his own Twilight Sparkle-y side, what with being bookish (which is pretty much already canon, as Verte explained) and having his own moments in which he just wants to chill out.

The only one I can think of is that Eggman has potentially gotten to a point where he secretly almost hopes Sonic will wreck his plan despite putting every effort into succeeding. Without Sonic and Co. Eggman would win but then what? He'd have no more need for his intellect and scheming mind as he'd have accomplished his goals already. He'd be made pointless by his own actions and it would probably drive him insane.

If that day ever did come I could imagine him reworking Metal Sonic to act completely like the real Sonic just to give him something to do.

This appears to be a common theory among fans, but I don't think the lack of Sonic would really put a blue screen stop to his power hungry cravings. Disregarding that he still hates that hedgehog at the end of the day (well, the games' version of the doctor does, at least), Robotnik would probably have plenty of other goals to keep himself occupied should he succeed in taking over the world, such as taking over other worlds, then the universe, and so on. (Robotnik doesn't seem like the type who would be content with only one planet when he's done, and - no disrespect to the Koopa King - but if Bowser came close to taking over the universe and thensome on two seperate occasions, I could see someone with even more technology and intelligence having both the potential and the desire to have a go at it himself.)

The only regret he would feel if you ask me is that he can't destroy Sonic again, but even then, he could probably install some sort of virtual simulation in which he and Metal Sonic can have the opportunity to tear Sonic apart all over again, which would still be satisfying enough for him. Ideally, Robotnik may wish to keep the real Sonic alive so that he can continue to wreck him and flaunt his own victory and empire, but Robotnik is savvy, and knows that if Sonic were kept alive long enough, it would likely end up biting him in the ass at the worst possible moment.

That's why he's always in the same location as our heroes. He has no responsibilities, he has no friends, he has nowhere he is needed, or even wanted. So if he can shout something useful useless as Sonic speeds by, Omochao can pretend he's making a difference in this world.

Suddenly I can relate to Omochao so much more.

• Thumbs Up 1

I like to think that Big is more intelligent than he seems, wiser too. I see him as the strong, quite silent type of guy who thinks a lot but only speak when necessary.

I also like to think of Knuckles as a big dreamer. After all, he's been alone on his island for years, so I suppose he often uses his imagination to escape from his reality a bit.

DAY 4: What Part of the Games Gave You Shit in Your Younger Years?

I'm going to say the platforming section from Chemical Plant Act 2. When I was around seven or eight playing Sonic 2 on my cousin's Genesis that part was a huge hurdle to overcome. Actually, I made Sonic 2 in general harder for me because I didn't know that being in ball form was enough to defeat the badniks. I thought the game was operating on the same logic as Mario where you just had to jump on top of the enemies. Needless to say, I was confused when I tried jumping on one after bouncing off a spring and got hit.

DAY 5: The Unseen Side of Sonic Characters

Count me in as one who likes to think Sonic can be kind of a dork sometimes. Along with talking to dead robots and singing in the shower, he collects model race cars, trains, planes, and anything that goes fast. Of course, with him being the impatient guy he is, he gets Tails to help him out with the more precise parts of putting together the models. He also has a race car bed that looks like the one he has from All-Stars Racing. I dunno, stuff like this makes him more endearing to me.

Day 4: Hard Stuff as a Kid

chemicalplant22.png

This.

320px-WackyWorkbenchPresent.png

And this.

hqdefault.jpg

Also this.

I_do_remember_too_that,_how_hard_this_fi

But especially this.

300px-Sonic_cd_collision_chaos_boss.png

AND YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS STILL STUPID.

Day 5: What Unrecognized Interpretations / Traits Do You See in Sonic Characters?

I see Sonic as a very personable guy that loves being around people and spending time with them, which is something that only really appeared that much in Unleashed and I feel like that became my favorite part of the game. I also feel that he really loves music, even though this is only hinted in a few promo artwork pieces and never really expressed in-game.

I also see Knuckles as one that knows a lot about his ancestors' backstories and a lot about the ancient culture and heritage he is the last representative of. Also that he's very wise in the right light.

Tails is Michael Cera level awkward when not around Sonic. Reversed for Blaze: posh, polite and sometimes demanding in public; a bit stammery and trying to weirdly act friendly in Sonic's presence.

Shadow likes to go to bars and drink until his heart stops.. but then comes back because he's the Ultimate Lifeform and simple chemicals like alcohol can't destroy a living miracle cure.

Rouge is a very classy individual who is into film noir aesthetic, French fashion and the high life. Would make a lot of sense out of her name, plus owning her own club a la Battle. Probably has a blog.

Vector knows how to play all kinds of instruments, and him and Sonic go way back. For that reason, they'd be more sentimental friends than they let on.

• Thumbs Up 1

Shadow likes to go to bars and drink until his heart stops.. but then comes back because he's the Ultimate Lifeform and simple chemicals like alcohol can't destroy a living miracle cure.

• Thumbs Up 1

Honestly, this isn't something I think about too much, but upon further consideration, I've actually thought of some things;

Day 5: What Unrecognized Traits Do You See In Sonic Characters

Okay, I'm going by a mini game in Generations and this one piece of official artwork, (and a scrapped element from Sonic 1) but I like to think that, to earn some extra money on the side, both Sonic and Vector have, or have had, part time jobs as disk jockeys. Perhaps they even met each other that way sometime before the events of Sonic 1 and even entertained the idea of starting a band together. Of course, this never came to fruition. ;P

Silver is someone I see very curious about nature, having lived in a world where healthy plants were probably not that common. So, when he went back to the past in 06, I imagine he was quite taken aback by all the greenery. (though he quickly learned to love it)

Amy, given that she uses tarot cards from time to time is into the supernatural and is somewhat superstitious.

Day 5: What Unrecognized Traits Do You See In Sonic Characters

Ok so this is something I barely ever think about, if ever, so apologies if this is incredibly light.

The only character I've ever really wondered about is Eggman, now I could see him as someone who just spends his off-time just tinkering random bits that are lying around. To try and "improve" them yet more often than not they'd just blow up in his face, so someone who is full of himself yet is genuinely interested in science.

So just a natural evolution of the games then.

Day 4:

1393902995428.png

Gonna be boring and pick the barrel. My mom, who's terrible at video games managed to figure this out before I did and I always asked for her help whenever I played the game and got to this part.

Day 5:

Character traits, huh?

Well I generally don't think too deeply about Sonic characters but I guess there are a few headcanons I've come up with over the years

-One thing Blaze and Sonic have in common is a love of music. It's actually something they sort of bond over, since Sonic would naturally be curious about music and dancing in Blaze's world and vice versa. 

-Despite how eccentric Amy can be she's sort of the glue that keeps Sonic's friends together and the closest thing to a leader the team has. She's more essential than most people realize

-Tails became less of a fan of the whole dangerous high speed heroics thing as time went on, which is why he now takes more of a backseat and focuses on tec.

• Thumbs Up 2

5. Alternate Character Interpretations

I'll admit it's rather difficult for me to come up with alternate interpretations for these characters considering that their cannon characterizations are FUBAR at the moment. I'll give it a shot but don't be surprised if I just wind up describing the characters as they used to be.

1. Dr. Eggman

From a young age it was apparent that Ivo Robotnik was destined for greatness. As a boy Ivo desired nothing more than to live up to his grandfather's legacy, he absorbed every bit of knowledge he could get his hands on. The young Ivo showed a particular interest in robotics and could often be found tinkering with various machines in the family’s garage. His performance in school was nothing short of astounding, skipping several grades at a time. Unfortunately for Ivo his brilliance came with a cost, his peers, jealous of his intellect bullied him incessantly. Ivo eventually dropped out of school and instead continued his education at home, learning from some of the best private tutors that money could buy, all paid for by his grandfather, Professor Gerald himself. It wasn’t long however before tragedy struck the Robotnik family. Ivo’s cousin Maria was diagnosed with a terminal illness and, in his desperation to save her, Gerald inadvertently set off a chain of events that would cost both him and Maria their lives. To make matters worse without Gerald’s money Ivo’s family was unable to pay for his tutors and so Ivo was forced back into the public school system where the bullying was worse than ever. Once Ivo graduated he went on to college, pursuing a teaching degree in hopes of opening an affordable school for gifted children so that they would never have to go through what he did. During this time he started looking into the ARK incident and began finding several holes in the official story which eventually led him to conclude that there must have been some kind of cover-up. After several unsuccessful attempts at getting the files from the incident declassified Ivo began lending his skills to various hacktivist groups hoping to find something that would tell him the truth behind what happened to his grandfather. Eventually Ivo was able to fully confirm his suspicions, he switched his degree over to engineering and continued his hacking exploits, this time stealing the blueprints for various top secret weapons. With that Ivo began building his robotic army, aiming to create a government which wouldn’t mistreat people like Gerald (sort of like an Outer Heaven for scientists) and reasoning that if the government wouldn’t listen to words then perhaps they’d listen to force. Unfortunately Ivo’s once noble goals eventually became all but forgotten as his plots became more and more about satisfying his ego than any kind of idealism, putting him on the path to becoming the villain we know as Dr. Eggman.

Okay, I guess that's more of a mini-fanfic/origin story than an alternate interpretation of the character but whatever. Moving on...

2. Shadow

Shadow's world is one full of struggle and sorrow. In addition to having a backstory so tragic and convoluted that it wouldn't look out of place in Metal Gear, Shadow has a lot of other personal issues he has to handle. Shadow must constantly deal with with just how powerful he actually is. He's seen first hand the kind of destruction he can cause and every day for him is a struggle no to lose control and accidentally hurt somebody he cares about. Shadow is also constantly having to deal with the fact that eventually he'll be forced to watch as his friends and loved ones grow old and die while he himself lives on, never aging. Sure he has Omega, but there's no telling what could happen to him between now and the end of time. Shadow knows that there will never be a peaceful end for him, if he doesn't live to see the last moments before all life on earth is extinguished then his death must come violently, be it in battle or by his own hand.

Day 5! Unrecognised character traits!

Errr I don't have many to be honest. ^^;; I guess I always saw Knuckles as someone who takes time off from guarding the ME by exploring areas far and wide looking for treasures. Climbing, swimming, digging...nothing stops him! He also has great knowledge of nature and his own ancestral history.

I also saw Shadow as someone who really cares about children and their safety. That's about it though. *shrug*

• Thumbs Up 1

Headcanons, huh? I could do this ALL DAY as I love this stuff, but alas, time won't let me as much as I'd like to here :( Anyway, let's do this! 

Day 5: What sort of unseen or unrecognized interpretations/traits do you like to imagine for certain characters?

gZfX3vi.png?1

Sonic: Seeing that Sonic reacts often to the emotions of others in a usual sympathetic way, I would think Sonic would be more open to showing more emotions himself (aside from being happy and mad) and not holding back his feelings, especially not being afraid to cry. To me Sonic being the comforting-type to me seems like he would be a hugger in addition to other amicable gestures he has displayed towards his friends.

Sonic to me per his personality seems like he would on occasion simply slow down so he could enjoy the moment and those around him in his company as opposed to running around all over the place. When Sonic does move about though, I can also see Sonic being really into photography seeing that he is all over the place with his adventures and sees some amazing sights as well as some interesting friends and foes along the way and I can definitely see him archiving that via photos :)

pnGKbV1.png?1

Tails: I could not even begin to imagine my life without my family at 31 years old as I love them dearly. All the more so having to go through that at 8 years old with being even more impossible to think of. That said, I can see Tails being really sad at times due to missing his family, as the most of the other Sonic characters actually but Tails especially. I can see him being sad due to the bullying he had endured as well due to his two tails.  Fortunately, these  bouts of sadness would be short-lived as it wouldn't take long for Tails' best friend and big brother Sonic cheer him up :)

I actually imagine Tails liking his real name of Miles Prower due to the clever pun. And I think Miles is a cute name anyway :P

I imagine that Tails really likes to do other things than mechanics (be it inventing new ones or tinkering existing ones). Things that kids like to do such a play outside, drawing and/or painting, playing with actual toys, watch cartoons or play video games :D

x6ClR16.png?1

Shadow: I like to think that Shadow is lot more emotional than he gives off to be and also less stand-offish. After all he did cry in Sonic Adventure 2 and as rare at it happens, Shadow does smile. I'd like to think that Shadow smiles a lot more than we think he does. Shadow being more soft-spoken as opposed to abrasive is something else I like to imagine about Shadow. I like to think that Shadow does basic activities for leisure and to take his mind of his troubles such as reading, writing, or photography even. And cooking. I can definitely see Shadow being a chef  :)

Based on Shadow's friendship with Maria, I can see Shadow having a soft spot for young children and actually spending time with them. Because of that, I could so see Shadow joining Cream and Cheese for a tea party :P Not necessarily because he wanted to do it, but because it would make her happy as that is something she would like to do as Maria's happiness was definitely a top priority for Shadow.

Cgi96cM.png?1

Cream: While Cream's personality is being sweet, well-behaved, kind and polite, I can see her acting otherwise on occasion. I feel that a well-mannered personality is difficult as well as nearly impossible to maintain at ALL times as well as exhausting, so I can see Cream pulling a 180˚ at times getting angry on occasion. I'd like to think that Cream steps away from the cute yet boring activities such as flower picking and tea parties at times to do more active and adventurous things such as playing sports and racing on hover-boards like she did in Sonic Free Riders :P
  • Thumbs Up 7

Day 5: Alternate Character Interpretations

This generally isn't something I think about in terms of literally anything I'm interested in, I can but I usually think about other things.

The easiest one for me to think of at the moment is for why Knuckles no longer guards the Master Emerald.

He just spends a lot more time actually hanging around the cast or just typically being somewhere else. I like to think that after getting on good terms with Sonic, he actually likes to sometimes hang around with the characters he's most comfortable being around. Like Sonic and Tails are the closest people he has to best friends and most everyone else is just barely above acquaintance. Not only that but...(under the assumption that he never really left the Island before Sonic Adventure)...he, like Sonic, likes exploring the World. Except for him he gets to explore areas he's never seen before, while Sonic just likes traveling.