Awoo.

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright / Conquest

Jin.

I think version exclusive sexuality is hilariously dumb, but the sentiment is there. At least they're learning.

The ESRB are going to have a field day with this game.

It shouldn't rate any higher than the previous title if the only addition is homosexual relationships. If they start using sexual tones, language, etc. then it will. To my knowledge, ESRB aren't homophobic and actually speak against it in their codes of conduct when rating games.

• Thumbs Up 1

Welp I was bored and reading stuff on the Fire Emblem wiki and I suddenly stood on a landmine. I stumbled on some spoilers by chance and I learned a shocking truth. Major spoilers ahoy!

Seriously only read if you wanna be spoiled

The reason why Luna looks like Severa is because its really her. Awakening sequel? Awakening sequel.

Thanks for telling me that FE Wiki. :/

so I can finally have gay marriages by marrying my male avatar with another male in the Conquest version?

God

bless.

also where´s lonqu

Welp I was bored and reading stuff on the Fire Emblem wiki and I suddenly stood on a landmine. I stumbled on some spoilers by chance and I learned a shocking truth. Major spoilers ahoy!

Seriously only read if you wanna be spoiled

The reason why Luna looks like Severa is because its really her. Awakening sequel? Awakening sequel.

Thanks for telling me that FE Wiki. :/

... Okay, I'm a bit lost here. Is "Luna" an alias for her, or did she somehow get hit with time-displaced amnesia?

Oh dear Lord there's no way in hell the English version is going to keep that Ami thing in because the dialogue...the...dialogueeeee..! ><

The dialogue isn't even that bad once you understand what's happening. It's a spoiler though so I won't say anything if you don't want to know.

Speaking of I don't think I'm even going to attempt to avoid spoilers. I couldn't with Awakening, found out Lucina's identity early (not that it matters now though lmao).

soo basically my theory of lucina basicly becoming doctor who is correct? another possibility I can think of is that these are children that were born in the good future and got a different name for some reason or another.

HOLY SHIT, WHAT. CROW WHAT.

So, how long after Awakening is Fates????

I dunno either. I'm just passing off some info.

... Okay, I'm a bit lost here. Is "Luna" an alias for her, or did she somehow get hit with time-displaced amnesia?

It seems like its an alias for her. After all she is a sellsword and probably didn't want her profession to infer with her life or something. We're gonna have to wait for translations.

Oh and one last thing

Odin and Laswald are also Owain and Inigo respectively. So don't worry about expies since they're the real deal. It does beg the question if they are the time displaced versions or the ones who grew up in Awakening's current timeline. Like I said we gotta wait for them translations.

NoA will definitely tone some of this stuff down, but I think that was inevitable.

Excellent to hear about the homosexual relationships, even if they kinda stupidly implemented. Progress is progress!

Also hope that the crossdressing (?) character isn't treated solely as a punchline for jokes.

Oh, it also seems that we have a "Bridget" as well

The "son" of Leon/Leo

tumblr_nqf1drjbhi1rn5ureo1_540.png

Bless the new same-sex marriages

hopefully

• Thumbs Up 1

You can now fuck up any nigga online with your favourite waifus.

Fire Emblem Fates is out in Japan today, and it has an online multiplayer mode, user Icy Toast over at the Serene’s Forest forums reports. The online mode involves 5-on-5 deathmatch battles using a team of units from your save files.

The online battle mode allows for battles with both friends as well as random players. Random battles can be played with standard rules or with limitations to eliminate the effect of certain items. There’s no fog of war either. Additionally, there’s also a mode for local battles between 3DS users.

• Thumbs Up 1

holy shit read up on some spoilers and this game's story actually gets pretty fucking dark. Going to be pretty jarring going from

watching your half-sister get torn apart by Faceless

holy shit read up on some spoilers and this game's story actually gets pretty fucking dark. Going to be pretty jarring going from

watching your half-sister get torn apart by Faceless

to chilling with your bros in the hot-tub, but it's nice to see that they're actually striving for something and the game isn't entirely weeb pandering. Cautiously optimistic again

Wow, this is actually starting to sound good.  It's almost as if all the otaku pandering in the storyline was just a ruse, except functions like My Castle are full of genuine otaku pandering so it cancels out.

huh so the side of the story most people would be sunshines and rainbows will possibly be dark at times and for all anyone knows could be almost as dark as the other one possibly is? (also now I REALLY want to know what happens when you take the neutural path dlc story)

Why is it so surprising that the story has dark moments or well written moments most likely?