Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Damn Tikal's back. I just got all the Halloween characters and I already have Blaze and Classic Sonic... I don't know if I should test my luck even further or just keep the RSR for other characters I'd like and possible Christmas characters (I REALLY want Tikal but I only have like 160 RSR so I don't know...

Seeing as they're recycling characters do you think this is is for the characters? Will we only be getting costumes from now on? I have some ideas for unique characters, I wonder what other ones you can think of?

Marine - Speed/Wild
Sticks - Power/Wild
Gamma - Fly/Mech

I doubt older characters like Bean, Bark and Fang'll return. Maybe the Babylon Rogues? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Seeing as they're recycling characters do you think this is is for the characters? Will we only be getting costumes from now on? I have some ideas for unique characters, I wonder what other ones you can think of?

Marine - Speed/Wild
Sticks - Power/Wild
Gamma - Fly/Mech

I doubt older characters like Bean, Bark and Fang'll return. Maybe the Babylon Rogues? 

Marine & Babylon Rogues: Yes from me.

Gamma: I don't think they'll bring a character from the dead. Then again, this is SEGA.

Sticks: Just no. Sticks is okay, but she's a Boom character. Let's not mix them.

If I may suggest characters, Gemerl anyone?

Can't think of any other characters. Unless they want to bring back Nack, Bark, Bean, Mighty, Ray, Honey, or anyone else from the ancient days, expect costumes and reruns. I could be wrong, though.

Edited by Arranos
Additions.

Marine & Babylon Rogues: Yes from me.

Gamma: I don't think they'll bring a character from the dead. Then again, this is SEGA.

Sticks: Just no. Sticks is okay, but she's a Boom character. Let's not mix them.

If I may suggest characters, Gemerl anyone?

Can't think of any other characters. Unless they want to bring back Nack, Bark, Bean, Mighty, Ray, Honey, or anyone else from the ancient days, expect costumes and reruns. I could be wrong, though.

Tikal's a spirit, so she's "dead" technically XD
But Sticks has been officially recognised, so it's not impossible.

I had a bad thought once that someone like Mighty would be an exclusive to those that buy the largest RSR Pack. I'd hope not but who knows?

Edited by SuperAj3

The event ended! How'd everyone go? Checking my results now. I hope I stayed above 500...

Weird... The event info's all disappeared. No notices. Are they still tallying?

Edited by SuperAj3

So, now some old characters have returned. If you want some specific out of three good luck with 2%.

Maybe I would finally get even one, I have spun roulette like 60 times and not got a single one character...

The event ended! How'd everyone go? Checking my results now. I hope I stayed above 500...

Weird... The event info's all disappeared. No notices. Are they still tallying?

i remember someone with a picture of 100k and being above #1000 (I think)

So with 600k I should be fine :)

• Thumbs Up 1

i remember someone with a picture of 100k and being above #1000 (I think)

So with 600k I should be fine :)

I had 495,000 and last I checked I was 383 I think (This was about 4 hours before the event ended).

• Thumbs Up 1

I had 495,000 and last I checked I was 383 I think (This was about 4 hours before the event ended).

well lucky you above #500 :P

also every time an event ends, the notifications leave and the players have to wait one day(iirc) to get the rewards :P

• Thumbs Up 1

well lucky you above #500 :P

also every time an event ends, the notifications leave and the players have to wait one day(iirc) to get the rewards :P

Is that so? I remember the results being really quick after the Tropical Coast event, like within the hour. I heard from Starlight it's because they're working out who to not give the rewards to (those banned)

Is that so? I remember the results being really quick after the Tropical Coast event, like within the hour. I heard from Starlight it's because they're working out who to not give the rewards to (those banned)

for me it has always been 1 day.

But once they said something about taking time removing some players...

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe it is and I just forgot XD I'll see tomorrow then. No biggie I'm planning on saving RSR now that no new characters are available for me.

I already had Blaze and Tikal, but decided to try and aim at Classic Sonic

I had the luck of landing twice on the character egg, and of course I had to get duplicates xd, whyyyyy

IMG_20151101_13187.jpg

IMG_20151101_3817.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

I had the luck of landing twice on the character egg, and of course I had to get duplicates xd, whyyyyy

IMG_20151101_13187.jpg

IMG_20151101_3817.jpg

I've almost never had this problem with the premium roulette because I never land on the character egg on the premium roulette lol. Special Roulette is the way to go!

• Thumbs Up 1

IMG_20151101_13187.jpg

IMG_20151101_3817.jpg

back when I didn't have the power of special spins (lol) I always got the last character I unlocked again, so getting new ones was a big pain.

Edited by Hundjäger18

IMG_20151101_13187.jpg

IMG_20151101_3817.jpg

Yeah this happened to me with Halloween Rouge (And Vector 3 times LOL)

Yup, this happened to me when I wanted Espio (I just got Charmy and Vector twice) and Hw Rouge (I got Hw Omega).

I wish they would just do one returning character a week. It would make it less frustrating. Either that or they should rig it so you can't get duplicates. 

Well, I got #420 on the leaderboards so I should get 100 Red Star Rings. I currently have 60,  so I think this is going to be where I save up for Amy. I already have Classic Sonic and Blaze, and I'm not wasting my RSRs to risk getting copies of them, or more terrible buddies.

Has anyone got their event rewards yer?

Well, I got #420 on the leaderboards so I should get 100 Red Star Rings. I currently have 60,  so I think this is going to be where I save up for Amy. I already have Classic Sonic and Blaze, and I'm not wasting my RSRs to risk getting copies of them, or more terrible buddies.

Has anyone got their event rewards yer?

Nobody's gotten rewards yet, but they'll probably come tomorrow. Even if not then I'd assume they'd come before the characters get rotated so it doesn't really matter, just have to be a little patient. 

Also, one of my Facebook friends is a cheater. Due to the fact that a screenshot would show other people's profile pics that they may not want shared I don't think I should show a screenshot, but he is in F*, rank 1, and only has Sonic level 0. His name is sankis and his score was about 840 million, but he's not in the world leaderboards so he's presumably banned. 

I need suggestions for character/buddy combos.

Characters:

Sonic (Speed, Lvl 72)

Tails (Flight, Lvl 48)

Knuckles (Power, Lvl 15)

Shadow (Speed, Lvl 36)

Blaze (Power, Lvl 28)

Omega (Power, Lvl 8)

Classic Sonic (Speed, Lvl 36)

Halloween Rouge (Flight, Lvl 13)

Buddies: 

Hero Chao (Speed, Lvl 0, Normal)

Gold Chao (Flight, Lvl 0, Normal)

Normal Chao (Flight, Lvl 0, Normal)

Omochao (Power, Lvl 0, Normal)

RC Piggy (Flight, Lvl 0, Normal)

Dark Chao (Power, Lvl 0, Normal)

Crystal Chao (Speed, Lvl 0, Normal)

RC Monkey (Speed, Lvl 4, Normal)

Wizard Chao (Power, Lvl 0, Rare)

Green Crystal Monster (S) (Speed, Lvl 0, Rare)

Marine Chao (Power, Lvl 0, Rare)

Nightopian (Power, Lvl 0, Rare)

Orca (Speed, Lvl 0, Rare)

Halloween Chao (Speed, Lvl 0, Rare)

Blowfish Transporter (Flight, Lvl 1, Rare)

Egg Chao (Speed, Lvl 2, Rare)

RC Golden Piggy (Flight, Lvl 2, Rare)

UFO (Flight, Lvl 2, Rare)

Pumpkin Chao (Flight, Lvl 3, Rare)

Magic Lamp (Flight, Lvl 3, Rare)

Easter Bunny (Power, Lvl 4, Rare)

Egg Chao (Power, Lvl 5, Rare)

Yacker (Speed, Lvl 5, Rare)

Genesis (Flight, Lvl 5, Rare)

Cartridge (Speed, Lvl 5, Rare)

Desert Chao (Power, Lvl 5, Rare)

RC Battle Cruiser (Power, Lvl 0, Super Rare)

Chip (Speed, Lvl 0, Super Rare)

Caliburn (Power, Lvl 0, Super Rare)

RC Tornado (Flight, Lvl 1, Super Rare)

Hero Chaos (Flight, Lvl 2, Super Rare)

Golden Angel (Power, Lvl 3, Super Rare)

King Boom Boo (Flight, Lvl 3, Super Rare)

Shara (Flight, Lvl 5, Super Rare)

Erazor Djinn (Speed, Lvl 5, Super Rare)

Mother Wisp (Speed, Lvl 5, Super Rare)

@Ryannumber1gamer for max score try HW Rouge, Shadow, Shara, Mother Whisp. 

Also, join a facebook group and send lots of revive tokens. You will get a ton of rings to use to lvl up Shadow and Rouge for an even bigger score.

@LBPlombax7  Yup, I was hoping Tikal would have the red star ring bonus. 

I need suggestions for character/buddy combos.

These combos work for me, so I guess:
For Fly Stages I say:
Halloween Rouge/Tails - with Shahra/Mother Wisp (Or Erazor Djinn if you want to stay alive longer)

For Power:
Omega/Blaze - Shahra (Or Maybe Magic Lamp if you can survive without Shahra) and King Boom Boo

For Speed:
Shadow/Halloween Rouge  - with Shahra/Mother Wisp (Or Erazor Djinn if you want to stay alive longer)

Edited by SuperAj3

So I finished a game with 6 million points, and I got put in my league. Should I be concerned that despite the fact I'm in S**, and it's the weekend rankings, there's only two people (myself included) on the league?