Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Hmmmm...

Screenshot_2015-10-31-03-01-13.thumb.png

Ok so...at this time on Nov. 6, they change of characters, this week is those 3, classic sonic, blaze and tikal, so....maybe next week Omega Rouge and shadow?(yes again xD), the  the chaotic and metal?(together again xD)

Edited by Hundjäger18

So I had 666 RSR... I knew that might mean something odd was gonna happen, bad omen and all that jazz... but I thought I'd spin 3 or so times to see if I could get Halloween Rouge...

1st spin was Halloween Chao.

2nd spin was Chip... ugh lame...

And the 3rd spin was...
IMG_0835.thumb.PNG.19755be56c768e20e5152

Game hates me I knew it!... It could tell I didn't want Omega whatsoever... :<

Time to go full Sticks mode. It's all a conspiracy I tells ya!

• Thumbs Up 4

Hmmmm...

Ok so...at this time on Nov. 6, they change of characters, this week is those 3, classic sonic, blaze and tikal, so....maybe next week Omega Rouge and shadow?(yes again xD), the  the chaotic and metal?(together again xD)

hugdyshgnksdhugbnjsdmkgsiubjn i JUST SPENT ALL 1200 OF MY RSR ON THE HALLOWEEN ONE. 

TIME. TO. GRIIIINNNDDDD.

You think at this point I'd have learned my lesson with this damn game.

Guess I'll have a chance to get Omega at some point on the next few weeks, I really wanted Amy, too bad I have them, but lucky for anyone who doesn't.

hugdyshgnksdhugbnjsdmkgsiubjn i JUST SPENT ALL 1200 OF MY RSR ON THE HALLOWEEN ONE. 

TIME. TO. GRIIIINNNDDDD.

You think at this point I'd have learned my lesson with this damn game.

..well...yeah...

We all know the only way to get what you want is to farm RSR until you get everything else, hopefully on time... (Of all of the limited time buddies, why nights?! Why?!)

Hmmmm...

Oh my mew! I hope this means I'll get another shot at Metal-Sonic. :0

... I already have the 3 that's out this week tho. Time to save up more RSR... (>->)

I want Classic because I my only chance with him got washed down the drain.

Literally, I took my phone into the shower for whatever reason...

Why is Blaze with Classic and Tikal? She's not limited, is she? I want my Amitie-Style Amy. :(

Becouse....ehmm... idk

Im thinking maybe they'll release Omega and metal next week then Shadow and Rouge, is the only way to match up without the chaotix/Amy(s)

want the crossover/limited time/soft lauch buddies!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Becouse....ehmm... idk

Im thinking maybe they'll release Omega and metal next week then Shadow and Rouge, is the only way to match up without the chaotix/Amy(s)

want the crossover/limited time/soft lauch buddies!!!

They could also do all team dark, all team chaotix and pair up Metal Sonic with Amitie-Amy maybe? Amitie-Style Amy is the only roulette character I don't have so... :(

Why is Blaze with Classic and Tikal? She's not limited, is she? I want my Amitie-Style Amy. :(

She's been the longest without a repeat on the roulette. I guessed she'd be on, but never Classic Sonic or Tikal...

• Thumbs Up 1

She's been the longest without a repeat on the roulette. I guessed she'd be on, but never Classic Sonic or Tikal...

Amitie-Style Amy* /coughs

They could also do all team dark, all team chaotix and pair up Metal Sonic with Amitie-Amy maybe? Amitie-Style Amy is the only roulette character I don't have so... :(

why not both Amys with Metal (lol)

All i need is the amys and omega :P

I should stop calling it, every time I get it wrong, guess we'll see if something happens tomorrow when the event ends (Ops, i did it again)

Edited by Hundjäger18

Amitie Style Amy was made exclusively for Puyo Puyo which is a different game.

There are also different game buddies such as NiGHTS and Phantasy Star that haven't returned also. I don't think Sonic Team's going to release these buddies again until they get some agreement (except Nights maybe)

Hmmmm...

This is so unexpected. I wasted 10 special eggs and 50 RSRs 1 hour before those characters came to the Premium Roulette. Damn it, Sega!

Btw, I don't know the song that was used for the Special Roulette during Halloween Event. Where did that song come from? It sounded like the song called "E.G.G.M.A.N".

They are releasing "event characters", Classic was the special Birthday Character, Tikal the special Adventure one, it would only make sense to have Amitite Amy there since Blaze isn't an event character at all.

So this pretty much confirms both special Amys aren't coming anytime soon (Amitite one may never come back at all)

Edited by LBPlombax7

This is so unexpected. I wasted 10 special eggs and 50 RSRs 1 hour before those characters came to the Premium Roulette. Damn it, Sega!

Btw, I don't know the song that was used for the Special Roulette during Halloween Event. Where did that song come from? It sounded like the song called "E.G.G.M.A.N".

were you unaware of the time when the characters got release?

Why didnt you wait?

Also im 80% sure the premium roulette song is one of the final stage of SA2 (where you play with all the characters but i could be wrong)

Wait...i think its the king boom boo battle song, I'm not sure anymore.

Edit(3): Ohh wait...special roulette, that's pumpkin hill

Edit(4).GAAAAAASH WRONG, Special is king boom boo (I think) and premium is pumpkin hill....

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 1

Amitie Style Amy was made exclusively for Puyo Puyo which is a different game.

There are also different game buddies such as NiGHTS and Phantasy Star that haven't returned also. I don't think Sonic Team's going to release these buddies again until they get some agreement (except Nights maybe)

Except all these IP's are owned/developed by Sonic Team, so it's not like they need to go through rigorous legal contracts to place these franchises in their games (They do this all the time for their other games). I don't expect the events to come back, but an Amitie-Style Amy revival is possible if that's the case.

Except all these IP's are owned/developed by Sonic Team, so it's not like they need to go through rigorous legal contracts to place these franchises in their games (They do this all the time for their other games). I don't expect the events to come back, but an Amitie-Style Amy revival is possible if that's the case.

Edit: Alright.

pso2 was developed by sonic team hence the use of their engine

I looked everywhere though, PSO 2 is developed by Sega, not Sonic Team.

Also im 80% sure the premium roulette song is one of the final stage of SA2 (where you play with all the characters but i could be wrong)

Wait...i think its the king boom boo battle song, I'm not sure anymore.

Edit(3): Ohh wait...special roulette, that's pumpkin hill

Edit(4).GAAAAAASH WRONG, Special is king boom boo (I think) and premium is pumpkin hill....

Yep. I listened to that song. Looks like you're right.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdd07zFGBP4

• Thumbs Up 1

I looked everywhere though, PSO 2 is developed by Sega, not Sonic Team.

I read it was developed internally by Sonic Team; it has to be given the use of the Hedgehog Engine. It's not like it matters anyways, the studio develops under SEGA and PSO cameos/collab items appear all the time in other SEGA games irregardless of the studio. (Billy Hatcher, Project DIVA etc)

EDIT: I also remember people asking Iizuka about Amitie Amy and Tikal on facebook. He said Amy was limited, but said the same thing in regards to Tikal. When asked about Tikal, he said he was figuring out a "method" to bring back all the limited characters. I guess this is it.

Edited by PurinxPop

well... got classic and blaze which didn't had. now the thing is how to easily farm gold? i find it so hard in this game

• Thumbs Up 1