Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Um I can't even get past the title screen, weird thing is my internet is working fine so not sure why this connection error is showing up...

image.png

I'm 2 special eggs away from a special roulette spin. Should I get them before or after the event? I got Rouge twice and no Shadow or Omega, so my confidence in getting a non-double is shot.

I'm 2 special eggs away from a special roulette spin. Should I get them before or after the event? I got Rouge twice and no Shadow or Omega, so my confidence in getting a non-double is shot.

I say go for it. You never know. The last time I spun before I got Rouge I got Shadow so who knows your luck might be high.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm done. I'm fucking done.

250 RRS, 5 spins; ufo, desert chao, desert chao, yacker, pumpkin chao.

All I wanted was Boo so I could exploit him. Fuck it, I'm done. Fuck everything. Fuck all of my grinding. Fuck all of my wasted life. Fuck that time that I could've spent playing Persona or studying for exams. Fuck it all.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm done. I'm fucking done.

250 RRS, 5 spins; ufo, desert chao, desert chao, yacker, pumpkin chao.

All I wanted was Boo so I could exploit him. Fuck it, I'm done. Fuck everything. Fuck all of my grinding. Fuck all of my wasted life. Fuck that time that I could've spent playing Persona or studying for exams. Fuck it all.

You sound like you need a hug. *hug*  If it makes you feel better, I also didn't get any of the Halloween event buddies except for the King Boom Boo. If anything, Boo is probably going to stay on the roulette after the even is over so you should still be good. I say keep trying and you'll get there! (Still, I find it really stupid that I didn't get any of the event buddies either. Sega should make it so that during an event you either can only get any event buddy (only the buddies from the current and past events with the current event buddies rate drop being increased) or the same thing but instead only the current event buddies and only the regular buddies. That way you won't get bs like getting a freaking Desert Chao when it's Halloween.

• Thumbs Up 1

I say go for it. You never know. The last time I spun before I got Rouge I got Shadow so who knows your luck might be high.

It was worth a shot... but no dice...

Screenshot_2015-10-30-17-45-28.png

Looks like this division has been empty for 3 days for me.

image.thumb.jpg.5c842c99dc8da843eb30468f

What's going on here?

If you not play then blank screen will show up on there. This means you can decide what league you want to be placed in by the high score you get for example if you purposely get a very low score say like 50,000 then you will be placed in a league with other people with that similar score meaning you can get first place easier. This was my trick for advancing in the leagues when I used to play this back than. However when the league is finished you will be placed automatically in another league but if you not play that league then it shows up blank.

I wonder if today they will tell us what the next character coming later is? They often say a day or 2 ahead of time who is coming right before the last characters are about to leave... So I been saving my RSR just in case something cool is coming... I wouldn't mind trying to get Halloween Rouge... but not if something I like more comes out in couple days.

I wonder if today they will tell us what the next character coming later is? They often say a day or 2 ahead of time who is coming right before the last characters are about to leave... So I been saving my RSR just in case something cool is coming... I wouldn't mind trying to get Halloween Rouge... but not if something I like more comes out in couple days.

Tomorrow at 6PM JST (so 8PM for me) they're removing all 3 Halloween characters. Seeing as now almost all characters have had a 2nd round on the roulette (even as a costume) the only 2 not repeated are Blaze and Metal Sonic. So my guess is they'll cycle back. I wonder if Amy's not coming this year. She might be for another event, or was held back for a future halloween event. I'm guessing the 2 we get after the Halloween characters will be the last before the Christmas specific buddies appear.

Myself went from rank 221 to 310, spent 1000+ RSR,  from the rewards, from the event, from the episodes clearing, ranking gifts and battle cruiser, and after a week of spinning and getting the usual trash (and Halloween Omega I'm the process), last Tuesday while hearing to a Sonic play list,  when "This Machine" started playing I finally unlocked Shadow xD

Love this kind of coincidences, but if happened earlier it would have been awesome xd, maxed out and got tons of duplicates specially easter bunny and blowfish for some reason

b7e4bfcb-bdc2-452c-82ab-babdfaf748a5-2.png

• Thumbs Up 2

yeah but its really early on the morning so you could say they leave the day before.

odd...I got like 50-75k of rings on the +200 event, and nothing happened, maybe it's because of that 50millions record

Also DSS said on his stream yesterday that he has been placed on those servers before and came back like normal after a few weeks I think, so either sega fixed it or its for a limited time.

i think is for the 8751m i've done even a run whit almost  80 000 rings but was in about 35 000m is the ring/score to distance ratio that bans you

I think it is a good mobile game. It's good to play it when I am bored, and it's okay to have some Sonic mobile games, but too much is not good from the. And that is the problem: Sonic is slowly turning into a mobile game-quality franchise.

Yeah because if we get a few mobile games it means that his future is only for mobile  :v

Sonic Lost World and Boom are on the level of mobile games (I know it's a bit exaggeration, I mean they are quite low-quality), and have you seen any Sonic game lately which is on the level of Adventure or Unleashed? With an enjoyable story, characters, gameplay?

Edited by SonicBR

Sonic Lost World is not a low quality game. It's going to Steam and it has a mixed reception from the fanbase. If it was low-quality, then there would be no point to bring it to Steam.

Folks will buy it anyway. 

Also it wasn't mixed reception. It was mostly, it was panned. Thematically and gameplay wise. 

Reason its coming to pc is because its on the wii u. 

Folks will buy it anyway. 

Also it wasn't mixed reception. It was mostly, it was panned. Thematically and gameplay wise. 

Reason its coming to pc is because its on the wii u. 

Are you sure? I guess a 63 in Metacritic isn't really all that great. But from the critic and user reviews, it's gotten mixed to positive reception. More mixed from the critics side and more positive from users.

So yeah, can't see the "panned" part when it's pretty much the opposite.

Lost World has some great parts, the music, the art design and enemy design. The issue I have with it is the control scheme is horrible and it makes traversing the stages a pain. (That double jump killing your momentum, the dodgy lock-on system, the way you slow down so much when you run up a wall... It's not a good control system).

image.thumb.jpg.527397e4e0c034e0e93e00d5

What the heck? I thought that Halloween Omega was more expensive to upgrade than the regular Omega because he was a special event character, but now he is as expensive to upgrade as all regular characters except Hero-Type & Easy-Type characters.

Still no word yet who next will be on the wheel to replace the Halloween characters? Kinda surprised... even if it's just something we had already recycling their way back,  i would still had expect them to say something by now.

Got my RSR from the league... and got a Boo... that's it! 2 Rouges... my luck is terrible...

10 minutes to go and no Tweet from the Runners account. Normally they announce a new character or an extension there before they're added.

Edited by SuperAj3