Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Yeah, it's incredible how the odds are when you try. You've really got to be lucky, or just do it without expecting anything.

Still I managed to get a Level 2 Orca, and after I realised that the goal posts took my rings last time, the rings actually do keep you in the running! I just hate how it destroys platforms... How does that even benefit you? All other obstacles are still around and it just makes it harder to navigate.

The orca is actually evil and out to kill you.

• Thumbs Up 1

The orca is actually evil and out to kill you.

He's so close to the player's head! I can't wait for the SA2 event and the GUN truck right behind you!

Also, the official Runners JP twitter sent out an apology for misspelling "Adventure". Wow. I wonder why it was so necessary (They wrote アドーベンチャー instead of アドベンチャー )

Would like to update all of you. Previously in the eggman section, Erazor djinn and shahra do not provide shield upon hitting the combo requirements. NOW THEY DO!

He's so close to the player's head! I can't wait for the SA2 event and the GUN truck right behind you!

Also, the official Runners JP twitter sent out an apology for misspelling "Adventure". Wow. I wonder why it was so necessary (They wrote アドーベンチャー instead of アドベンチャー )

cant they edit tweets

Would like to update all of you. Previously in the eggman section, Erazor djinn and shahra do not provide shield upon hitting the combo requirements. NOW THEY DO!

Way to fuck people over Sega.

• Thumbs Up 3

Um I found this really really really noticeable graphic glitch and I was wondering if it's just affecting me or anyone else. If you play Sky Road and start off in the day time phase, the daylit terrain transfers over to the night time phase and vice versa, making it stand out and look really bad. Hang on im getting pictures

Edit:

Screenshot_2015-09-04-08-45-57.png

Screenshot_2015-09-04-08-23-13.png

Edited by PurinxPop
  • Thumbs Up 3

cant they edit tweets

No one can edit tweets. It's caused of a lot of problems for other people/companies.

Also with the Sky Road issue, I've noticed this too! I thought the brightness on my phone was on Auto, and so things were out of whack, but it wasn't, and it actually made an error with the textures. Wow... Now I understand all those tweets that were saying how hesitant they were to release the update, but had to anyway... Once again rushing creates problems! Hopefully the team will fix them and a 1.1.4 will be out soon.

Edited by SuperAj3

Wow, just experienced how unfair Runners can be.

I just created another account to get 20 rsr from Facebook invitation,  and after doing the tutorial there got the usual 10 special eggs.

In the first free spin (used to give a pig during soft launch) it gave shadow, and when using the first 10 special eggs it gave tikal o.o

I needed some grinding in my main account to gather rsr to get Tikal and shadow,  meanwhile people who just started or barely have rsr can get it easily (or not)

Edited by LBPlombax7
  • Thumbs Up 1

Have you guys tried to switch your companions yet? 

It's so slow and sluggish it's downright amateurish.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh... I thought twitter implemented a way to edit tweets now... Oh wait I'm thinking of YouTube comments nvm lol

I hope they just hotfix these problems instead, it's clear now that their waiting until the last minute to fix these bugs with a patch ends up breaking more things than fix

Have you guys tried to switch your companions yet? 

It's so slow and sluggish it's downright amateurish.

Yes, the pictures for the companions take minutes for me to load, which didn't happen before :V

You now only get 5 red rings for beating Eggman in episode 50.... 

Never mind it's still 10.

Edit: Confirmed: During the Eggman showdown, rings collected do NOT count towards daily challenges.

You now only get 5 red rings for beating Eggman in episode 50.... 

Nevermind it's still 10.

You almost scared me with that! I still think 10RSR is measly for beating 50-5. At least give 3 Special eggs or 20RSR

Event based on SA1, my favourite Sonic-game. Nice, now I just have to get those rsr somehow so I can get those new things in roulette (only roulette, nothing more is in this event) because there is no way I will waste my money to games like this.

Tikal is fly-type? Well, I didn't know what to expect with her and fly-type is my favourite type so I don't complain.

So can we all agree that Tikal is pretty much tied with Rouge for being the best character in the game?

If her bonuses were 150% for each instead than I would call her better than Rouge.

So can we all agree that Tikal is pretty much tied with Rouge for being the best character in the game?

If her bonuses were 150% for each instead than I would call her better than Rouge.

She's a mix of Rose and Hero, and it's not something small like 50%, so it's really useful. I don't know how much these bump up your scores, but yeah, she's up there with Rouge.

• Thumbs Up 1

She's a mix of Rose and Hero, and it's not something small like 50%, so it's really useful. I don't know how much these bump up your scores, but yeah, she's up there with Rouge.

The distance bonus is pretty trashy by itself, but considering she is a fly-type and has the second best bonus in the game along with an upgraded distance bonus, it really helps her.

The distance bonus is pretty trashy by itself, but considering she is a fly-type and has the second best bonus in the game along with an upgraded distance bonus, it really helps her.

Now I really need to get her! I missed Rouge, but this time I'll FINALLY get a Fly type from this Roulette!

Now I really need to get her! I missed Rouge, but this time I'll FINALLY get a Fly type from this Roulette!

Hopefully you can get her in a few rolls unlike the 40 something tries it took me to get her

The fly types arent really the best. After all the floats you fall really slow which can kill you if a bottomless pit is generated while you fall

The fly types arent really the best. After all the floats you fall really slow which can kill you if a bottomless pit is generated while you fall

Fly types have more jumps, as well as being able to control the vertical displacement of their jumps. Yes, they are harder to learn but much better than speed types, who are stuck with three jumps at a fixed height.

Also slow falling isn't really a con when fast falling can kill you as much as slow falling.

• Thumbs Up 3

Well. This was a meh update. Nothing really substantial has been added or removed, and I'm rather annoyed the Adventure event turned out to just be no stage with a character and buddies. It was fine for Nights where it was just two buddies, but when it's a full line up of 1 character and 3 buddies, it really should have had a stage. 

Also, I don't understand why the fuck Sega decided to make Tikal a ''wild type''. Not only does she not make sense as a fly type, but now that she isn't a part of Team Rose, it makes no sense why she even is fly type. If she was part of Team Rose, I'd understand it as needing to fill out a team slot, but this is just silly. Plus the fact there's nothing wild about Tikal so her team name doesn't even make sense.

This update is bad probably because it breaks more things than fixes. Also loading time did not improve at all so I don't know kind of bull that is.

I find the wild thing sort of offensive. It implies she's barbaric/savage/crazy just because she has a tribal appearance but I guess they're trying to appeal to the casuals who don't know anything about Tikal. She's literally the exact opposite personality wise.

I find the wild thing sort of offensive. It implies she's barbaric/savage/crazy just because she has a tribal appearance but I guess they're trying to appeal to the casuals who don't know anything about Tikal. She's literally the exact opposite personality wise.

In my opinion it relates more to the fact that she is from a ancient tribe. And tribal people are considered wild by others I think... as they don't belong to a modern more advanced culture.

Not only does she not make sense as a fly type, but now that she isn't a part of Team Rose, it makes no sense why she even is fly type.

She's a ghost still I believe. And ghost often can fly... I think the logic behind it is as simple as that TBH.

• Thumbs Up 1