Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Also, I've made it to the Top Speed Stage!!! Gotta find Rings!

There are no rings once you get to top speed. This is when items like the shield come in handy! Make sure to not lose one! Or you could use one during your run!

Also, I've made it to the Top Speed Stage!!! Gotta find Rings!

sorry, top speed stages lack rings, 1 hit (without shield or invincible) = death :p, good luck!

Also, how useful can this tornado be? Go him twice but looks let just gives more rings when banked? 

Seems the luck of the rings was on my side today! No kidding on my very first spin today I got Tikal! YES!

IMG_0594.PNG

Maybe I can save the rest of my RSR for Metal-Sonic afterall! ... Tho I kinda would like to have Chaos buddy too... wonder if it'll stay on the wheel or not later.

• Thumbs Up 5

It's gonna take me forever to get more RSR! 11 spins and no Tikal... I'm now regretting getting Blaze this morning, I should've waited until tomorrow to spin...

7 more spins and no Chaos buddy still... I got 2 Orcas plus a Tornado 2 as notable new gains... Err I'll just save my last 300 RSR for Metal-Sonic... hmm guess I should grind some more now... meh.

300rsr

First spin i get....Shadow!...again...

The Others were 3 eggs, lv2 Chaos, lv0 tornado, and lv0 orca.

Do they all stay till sep 25? It doesnt show that for me becouse its on spanish.

And im having light issues btw, the floor looks normal at night, and at day the platforms look darker.

Do they even test their own updates? 

Geez, the companions on league list and on companion menu take a lot of time to load.

Why, just why o.o? 

Also, I can confirm the random speed spindash after impact is still here and it's still possible to get stuck in some platforms. 

They say they fixed bugs, yet these annoying ones are still here

IMG_20150904_38818.jpg

I got Tiki (as I like to call her) in 4 spins!

But the game is still very laggy. 

When does the Sonic Adventure event end? For me long notifications still display as black boxes, so I can't check. (when will they fix this?).

Edited by big_smile

Do they even test their own updates? 

Geez, the companions on league list and on companion menu take a lot of time to load.

Why, just why o.o? 

Also, I can confirm the random speed spindash after impact is still here and it's still possible to get stuck in some platforms. 

They say they fixed bugs, yet these annoying ones are still here

IMG_20150904_38818.jpg

And im guessing new ones, look

Screenshot_2015-09-04-05-42-06.thumb.png

Got stuck at the begining of the level, what a waste.

The Orca gave me rings in the Top Speed sections The Orca is top tier..

I tried it and you do get rings! They don't save you though, I had 10 rings in a top speed section, and when I got hit I still died...

700RSR wasted. And no Tikal. *sigh* Oh well. I noticed in this new update they added loading bars, so that's kinda nice. And the roulettes no longer lag for me. In-game lag is still present though. Urgh. Also, wisps are now glitched. The drill wisp loves to just stand in place and just face downwards while jumping up, and the laser wisp likes to get caught in one of those crystals too. 

cIHeyG4.png

5NFgkH6.png

What a fffffantassssstic update. 

• Thumbs Up 2

I just got the drill wisp glitch... also, the game is faster witch makes spin dashes even more uncontrollable( a spin dash got trought a loop in less than a second) but  the menus are lagging...plus the buddies and character screen have a chao/sonic...

I got Tiki (as I like to call her) in 4 spins!

But the game is still very laggy. 

When does the Sonic Adventure event end? For me long notifications still display as black boxes, so I can't check. (when will they fix this?).

25 september

• Thumbs Up 1

Game didn't lag hardly whatsoever before the current update to the game on the Iphone I'm using... Now sometimes when loading a level or the buddy screen it takes ages to load. :<

I love how they said they'd improved performance and shortened loading times with the update... both of those have increased in terms of lagging and loading times.

Also, unfortunately Hogfather, your lag fixing trick's no longer working for me...

Lag a problem for you? Let's fix it!

So you start a game and it's laggy and stuttery. The kind where you run and it's Laggy but you jump and it seems fine.

To fix the problem. On your phone or device. Push the home button.

The game will then appear as a tab (or go to the home screen, but it will still be open/running in the background). 

Tap on the game to return it to full size/push your tab button and tap it from there.

Lag begone!

This works 100% of the time on my Galaxy S5 even when I'm in the middle of a run.

Edit: Other users reporting this also works on Apple products.

It kinda works for me now.... thanks Hogfather

Edited by El Dorito
Well then.

^Have you guys tried this? It works for me at times... it should work after this new update right?

Also, unfortunately Hogfather, your lag fixing trick's no longer working for me...

It's not been working for me since the update... Lag is still an issue even with the trick. (It worked on 1.1.2 for me though)

EDIT: I've been getting "Connection Failed" messages a lot when playing. My internet and 4G are both working fine, so it's not my end... Why! All my progress in my run lost because the app can't connect!...

Edited by SuperAj3

More lag, random bugs like the unpredictable spindash are still here and new ones like broken wisp powers that ruin and waste them.

And we will need to deal with this during weeks til next update :(

Screenshot_2015-09-04-07-13-18.png

THE FLY ANIMATION IS MAKING ME LAUGH SO HARD MY INSIDES HURT

Also i had to waste 2.1k rsr for this bitoch

Edited by PurinxPop
  • Thumbs Up 2

i wish i had thos Tikal, but I have a s*** f*** rc balloon f'kn level 5

how are you geting all those Tikal?

no way you have Tikal

these game is too f*** rich

HOW COME EVERY1 CAN GET TIKAL BUT ME??

I HATE THIS A GAME

Fixed. How I feel atm.

Jus' kidding. I realise I used way less RSR than others who managed to get her.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fixed. How I feel atm.

Jus' kidding. I realise I used way less RSR than others who managed to get her.

It's ok I had to waste 2.1k rings and 5 special roulette spins to boot and aside from tikal all I got were orcas and a few useless chaos.

Also pic of tikal and SA companions!

Screenshot_2015-09-04-07-13-26.png

• Thumbs Up 1

It's ok I had to waste 2.1k rings and 5 special roulette spins to boot and aside from tikal all I got were orcas and a few useless chaos.

Also pic of tikal and SA companions!

Screenshot_2015-09-04-07-13-26.png

Yeah, it's incredible how the odds are when you try. You've really got to be lucky, or just do it without expecting anything.

Still I managed to get a Level 2 Orca, and after I realised that the goal posts took my rings last time, the rings actually do keep you in the running! I just hate how it destroys platforms... How does that even benefit you? All other obstacles are still around and it just makes it harder to navigate.

• Thumbs Up 1