Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

well, last night i got one on the boss (episode 50), but you should use other buddies.

So, I decided not to use the RSR Battle ship on the boss and guess what happened? A red ring appeared. But on the 10+ times I had the Battle ship equipped, there were no red rings.

I don't think this game likes me....

So, I decided not to use the RSR Battle ship on the boss and guess what happened? A red ring appeared. But on the 10+ times I had the Battle ship equipped, there were no red rings.

I don't think this game likes me....

I dont think this game likes anyone, out of 70 buddies i only have 6 super rare :/

Seems like I totally underestimated the Animal Bonus. My sub-character Rouge is at around Level 85 for me and usually grants me a high score of about 15 million points together with Pumpkin Chao. Now I used Blaze as my sub, only at about Level 10, accompanied by the Skull Chao and easily got the same score. Too bad my game gets extremely laggy once I'm at Top Speed, preventing me from going further thanks to glitch deaths such as hitting spikes while entering a cannon.

Guess I will stick with Blaze as my sub now instead of Rouge, as I am used to and actually prefer the Power characters, and I can only imagine how useful she will be at Level 100.

I have enough Red Rings to spin the wheel, but in case I don't get Shadow, I want a good character to fall back on.

So is Blaze worth the risk, or should I wait for Metal Sonic to replace her?

Looking at the character bonus, Blaze's 150% Animal Bonus is better than Metal Sonic's 200% Enemy Bonus, especially since you can only marginally improve the Enemy Bonus by equipping the Dark Chao (+100%) while the Animal Bonus can be boosted even more with the Skull Chao (+100%) and by leveling up Blaze (+50%). While both Bonuses are useful, the Animal Bonus also seems to have more of an impact on the overall score.

However, Blaze is a Power character who many people seem to have difficulties with as their ability is vastly different from the other two types. Metal Sonic on the other hand I bet will be Fly (there are 5 Speed, 5 Power and 4 Fly characters right now not counting alternative event costumes Amitie Amy and Classic Sonic), so it's really up to which type you prefer.

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyone know how to stop the glitch where you have to update every time you play? I fear it's going to screw up my phone.

Metal Sonic on the other hand I bet will be Fly (there are 5 Speed, 5 Power and 4 Fly characters right now not counting alternative event costumes Amitie Amy and Classic Sonic), so it's really up to which type you prefer.

It could make sense, but the problem is Tikal will be a playable character in Sonic Runners. It's very confusing to predict what type Metal Sonic & Tikal are.

Alright. Ready to use 10 special eggs...

Tap at a gold egg on the left of a character egg and then...

... Hogfather's trick works!?

Nooooooooo!!! I was so stupid! This is why I underestimated Hogfather's trick last time. Now I am going to get 10 special eggs again and AGAIN because I want Shadow.

Alright. Ready to use 10 special eggs...

Tap at a gold egg on the left of a character egg and then...

... Hogfather's trick works!?

Nooooooooo!!! I was so stupid! This is why I underestimated Hogfather's trick last time. Now I am going to get 10 special eggs again and AGAIN because I want Shadow.

Wait, so, you got a golden egg or what? I dont understand, every time i try it just seems to stop at random on a rare egg.

Wait, so, you got a golden egg or what? I dont understand, every time i try it just seems to stop at random on a rare egg.

I got a golden egg that I tapped.?

Tap the gold egg on the screen or when the needle touches it?

Read Forte-Metallix's post on page 137 of this thread.

I dont think that trick works.... you guys are crazy to be honest.

If is true, record it and get 3 chars eggs or 3 S rare in a row and then ill believe it.... its just pure luck, anyway i dont worry about those tricks. I got blaze+rouge with only 3 spins (both) got blaze first then a rare and then rouge and later on shadow with only 1 spin.

Its just pure luck, i dont think any trick or bug will work i spent 500 red rings trying it.

Or just proof it.

I got some questions. First why are weekday ranking scores much higher then weekend ranking scores? It seems like nobody can get high scores on weekend.

Second which of the following ways when you lose in a game annoys you the most and which is most common for you? It is divided into 3 sections with the 3 primary ways to lose that contain sub sections of that main section. In addition lag is placed there.

Hit: Running into or getting hit by spike balls, spikes, badniks, etc.

Drill Hit: Lose by getting hit by a drill.

Pit: Falling into pit, perhaps you ran out of jumps or fell from up high route.

Catapult Pit: The catapult fails to work and you fall into pit.

Drill Pit: Getting hit by a drill and falling into pit below.

Hit Pit: Getting hit causes you to fall into a pit.

Wall: You failed to jump in time when running to a wall. Or those walls placed into the air and you jump into it causing you to lose.

Hit Wall: Getting hit next to a wall, perhaps spikes that are placed next to a wall that causes you to lose.

Spring Wall: This rarely occurs but happens when spring fails to work that is placed next to a wall.

Lag: When the game does that fast freeze one second that causes you to lose.

What annoys me the most is the drill hits and catapult pits. It happens when there are trillions of drills and you no longer get rings and that tiny lag caused you to lose. The most common for me is hits, drill hits, pits, and lag. Luckily walls are much less common.

I got some questions. First why are weekday ranking scores much higher then weekend ranking scores? It seems like nobody can get high scores on weekend.

Second which of the following ways when you lose in a game annoys you the most and which is most common for you? It is divided into 3 sections with the 3 primary ways to lose that contain sub sections of that main section. In addition lag is placed there.

Hit: Running into or getting hit by spike balls, spikes, badniks, etc.

Drill Hit: Lose by getting hit by a drill.

Pit: Falling into pit, perhaps you ran out of jumps or fell from up high route.

Catapult Pit: The catapult fails to work and you fall into pit.

Drill Pit: Getting hit by a drill and falling into pit below.

Hit Pit: Getting hit causes you to fall into a pit.

Wall: You failed to jump in time when running to a wall. Or those walls placed into the air and you jump into it causing you to lose.

Hit Wall: Getting hit next to a wall, perhaps spikes that are placed next to a wall that causes you to lose.

Spring Wall: This rarely occurs but happens when spring fails to work that is placed next to a wall.

Lag: When the game does that fast freeze one second that causes you to lose.

What annoys me the most is the drill hits and catapult pits. It happens when there are trillions of drills and you no longer get rings and that tiny lag caused you to lose. The most common for me is hits, drill hits, pits, and lag. Luckily walls are much less common.

1. Because weekend rankings are 2 days and weekday rankings are 5 days

2. I really don't care about how I lose because I suck at the game and my device sucks. The only thing I dislike about is team Easy's 50%/75% Total score count.

I'm on rank 999 (and that doesn't incrrase to rank 1000 and beyond) and even then 10.000.000 pts is really hard to get. You really need a drill, or go through Top Speed 3 times to get it.

Edited by itsmeSmugPac

If is true, record it and get 3 chars eggs or 3 S rare in a row and then ill believe it.... its just pure luck, anyway i dont worry about those tricks. I got blaze+rouge with only 3 spins (both) got blaze first then a rare and then rouge and later on shadow with only 1 spin.

Its just pure luck, i dont think any trick or bug will work i spent 500 red rings trying it.

Or just proof it.

I think that trick will only work if you have & use 10 special eggs.

Or just proof it.

I would actually like a demonstration of manually stopping the roulette. If someone is willing to try and do so (get 3 character eggs in a row) or some equivalent I'd love to see how you guys do it!

It could make sense, but the problem is Tikal will be a playable character in Sonic Runners. It's very confusing to predict what type Metal Sonic & Tikal are.

The thing is that Amitie-Amy, Classic Sonic and Tikal were not in the original files, and they are all tied to an event. Tikal will be the character for an Adventure/Tropical Coast event, and just like the other two, will probably be an alternative version of an existing character with a better bonus. That's why I think she will be Power/Hero, a female version of Knuckles with a better Distance Bonus. The original 15 characters, on the other hand, were always supposed to be balanced in terms of ability types, and there's only one Fly Type missing to achieve that.

The thing is that Amitie-Amy, Classic Sonic and Tikal were not in the original files, and they are all tied to an event. Tikal will be the character for an Adventure/Tropical Coast event, and just like the other two, will probably be an alternative version of an existing character with a better bonus. That's why I think she will be Power/Hero, a female version of Knuckles with a better Distance Bonus. The original 15 characters, on the other hand, were always supposed to be balanced in terms of ability types, and there's only one Fly Type missing to achieve that.

Yeah, I agree with you. It will make sense that Tikal would be a special event character. And, she's faster than Knuckles in SA2's treasure hunting game.

Hey guys, is the animal event over for you yet? Mine isn't.

Also, now that you bring the idea, i guess it would make sense if tikal is power/150% distance bonus :/

But what about the buddies? You think chaos could be a animal bonus higher than 100%?

Edited by Hundjäger18

But what about the buddies? You think chaos could be a animal bonus higher than 100%?

I don't know what Chaos's skill is. 

Speaking of which, I just think of Devil Chao & Light Chao's skills. Devil Chao increases enemy bonus by 200% (Max. Lv.), while Light Chao increases all score elements(score, ring, animal, distance, and enemy bonuses) by 20% (Max. Lv.)

Before the worldwide release of Sonic Runners back than I recorded how I lose at the game and around the worldwide release of the game is when I no longer recorded the results of it. Generally this includes the Puyo Puyo Event. It took me long time to count all the data and calculate the results found.

______ Total Lag Reg Other

41% Hit: 173 _11 112 DH=44 LDH=6

43% Pit: 179 __7 128 CP=16 DP=7 HP=21

16% Wall: 69 __5 _29 DW=5 HW=26 LHW=1 SW=3

100Total:421 _23 269 129

Reg=Regular, DH=Drill Hit, L=Lag

CP=Catapult Pit, DP=Drill Pit

HP=Hit Pit, DW=Drill Wall

HW=Hit Wall, SW=Spring Wall

Anyway hope that was interesting information.