Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

It isnt fair for android users

like i said they aren't going to do anything about it and if you have recently purchased a flagship device within the last year then you shouldn't have an issue. Most people complaining have old/non-flagship devices and iOS devices are just as expensive as flagship android phones. It's not like the iOS version doesn't stutter or suffer from it's own problems either (I have both so I would know)

What the God's name have I done since Shadow was in Sonic Runners? 500 RSRs flew away and I didn't get Shadow while I was using Hogfather's trick!? Tapping at 11 & 12 o'clock might be useless at this rate. If I have enough RSRs, let me try to tap at 10 o'clock.

It is weird the discrepencies. I have an iPad Mini 2 and it works perfectly on that. I have a Galaxy S4 and the game occasionally (almost once every play) the game glitches and seems to jump frames... Both systems I got around the same time, so they're the same age. 

Android Tablets are much worse to run games on btw since manufacturer's make the hardware not as good as the phones. I've played on a Samsung Tab and it was atrocious

Sigh, the amount of characters in this game is awesome, just too bad the gameplay doesn't look interesting to me at all(touch controls don't help), and I don't have a smart phone. Kinda hope the popularity of this makes Sega realize people do want other playable characters in the main game

• Thumbs Up 1

Someday, after Sega announces a new game at TGS 2015 as promised and has enough money to create it, I'll definitely make sure Sega could sell playable characters in Sonic Runners that we wanted/missed out without putting them into the Premium Roulette again, and cut the price for each spin in the Premium Roulette. But, if they don't have enough money, a Kickstarter campaign will help them instead of making Sonic Runners even worse than before, like getting so much money from that game.

Someday, after Sega announces a new game at TGS 2015 as promised and has enough money to create it, I'll definitely make sure Sega could sell playable characters in Sonic Runners that we wanted/missed out without putting them into the Premium Roulette again, and cut the price for each spin in the Premium Roulette. But, if they don't have enough money, a Kickstarter campaign will help them instead of making Sonic Runners even worse than before, like getting so much money from that game.

What are you talking about?

I recently got Blaze a few days ago, so I decided I should save up my Red Rings for a Team Easy character, but now Shadow is out...

Now I'm not sure if I should risk my Red Rings and maybe get him, or save them up some more and get Silver. I have 153 Red Rings.

I recently got Blaze a few days ago, so I decided I should save up my Red Rings for a Team Easy character, but now Shadow is out...

Now I'm not sure if I should risk my Red Rings and maybe get him, or save them up some more and get Silver. I have 153 Red Rings.

I say go for Shadow. Team easy are more or less useless.

I had 160 red rings and a free spin...no shadow, go figure. Thanks Sega for your totally fair and not broken gambling system!

I ended up dying with 14 animals...

I died with knuckles because the jump glitched and with tails because the ramp didnt work...

Why sega? I wish i had an ios device..., but just for this game....no

Yeah, don't get Red Star Rings. It's simply not worth it just for a slim chance at Shadow. Just keep playing through the episodes and finish the event and save your RSRs until you have a good few. The RSR bundles in this game are a total rip off.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just spend like 500 RSR for Shadow and got nothing. Now I got no more. The sadness is strong within me.

Welp. There goes 150 Red Rings. I got a Magic Lamp (I guess that's cool because it'll help with the event going on), a Skull Chao, and a level up for the UFO. Time to farm for more Red Rings, but I'm on Episode 43-2 so it's getting pretty slow.