Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

image.thumb.jpg.7957dba07bdc239ac127510d

Shadow is a Speed/Dark-Type character. He's also "the Elite Speed-Type Character".

image.thumb.jpg.5ea4878078cc691994c8ce8e

This is going to cause such a bad sh*t storm tomorrow omg

• Thumbs Up 1

This means everyone from Sonic Heroes is available (if you played the soft launch), so this game has the most playable Sonic characters in one game, beating Heroes

The chaotix seriously better be available again to worldwide launch users. Seriously the distribution of certain characters and buddies has been a mess in that department.

Forgot about the crappy SR companions like that plane and gold angel.

The game decided to remind me just when the pointer was getting close to character egg ;_;

Screenshot_2015-08-14-10-03-17.png

Just got Blaze and Shadow in two spins via the Special Roulette by using the eggs from the Animal Rescue Event. How ironic considering I needed over 2 weeks to unlock Rouge and saved 1600 Red Rings for this moment. (Not that I'm gonna play as these two except for Blaze, maybe).

How lucky :/

Hello, im new. I got the game since the birthday event, i was lucky at first (got classic sonic and rouge) but now the game is making me hate it sooooooo much, first i lost the chance to get Omega and now Nights :( 

and by some reason, the last 2 times i almost got the 10 eggs for a special spin, they give me 3 eggs (so there is a spin lost) and when i use the eggs, more rare buddies :( i only have missing the wizard chao, it would be useful on boss battles. But no, playing for 2 weeks all day for just 1 spin every 2 (now 1) days is not enough.

Well, enough of my bad RNG luck, i have some questions, whats with the event buddies staying on the roulette? I never got the death egg but its still there? Is that what the old data is for? If so then why is Nights and reala missing? :( 

Baah! I worked really hard to get an extra 50 Red Rings for Rouge before she disappeared. I managed it and even spun just before she went. But it missed the character egg and landed right next to it giving me Calibrun. Hopefully Rouge will be back next year. 

"A black hedgehog who looks just like Sonic..."

You know... From a outsider point of view such as from us fanbase... He may look a lot like Sonic... However would he really look much like him to people from Sonic's own world seriously? Hedgehogs would be 1 of the many animal people races on his planet along with all the others... but unless a normal hedgehog person looks completely different from Sonic... otherwise I find that statement a bit odd. Tho it's not nearly as bad as when they try to say sometimes that Metal-Sonic looks almost just like Sonic...They look completely different... there is no way anybody would ever mistake Sonic & Metal if they had a close enough look.

Anyways shame Rouge is gone already... I didn't manage to get her yet... Meh. Still not interested in Shadow myself... Guess I can finally take a small break from the game for now... or at least save up some RSR for later. Am looking forward to when Metal-Sonic comes. :)

50 rsr and... pumpkin chao lvl 3... REALLY?! I barely use him

it makes you feel better I got easter bunny level 4 xd, bet when easter ended someone at Sega asked loudly "shall we remove easter buddies or shall we keep more trash in the roulette?"

Everyone laughed and they kept them

Anyways shame Rouge is gone already... I didn't manage to get her yet... Meh. Still not interested in Shadow myself... Guess I can finally take a small break from the game for now... or at least save up some RSR for later. Am looking forward to when Metal-Sonic comes. :)

Shadow has the sxact effect as rouge, only he is speed instead of fly

I hope i get shadow, but how i have only 5 rsr now, it is kinda impossible

Shadow has the sxact effect as rouge, only he is speed instead of fly

I hope i get shadow, but how i have only 5 rsr now, it is kinda impossible

I don't want characters just for their effects... I want them based on how much I like the character itself. however even with that said... Speed types are not nearly as useful as Fly types... at least for me.... so not really worth the effort for that reason for me also. :v

Well I missed Shadow twice. I don't bother with the manual stop. When it works I miss it, and most of the time it doesn't work for me...

I'll wait for a mod of the game or some paid version on 3DS. Then I'll play seriously.

I dont understand why cant both the ios and android version work the same...this is how sega should make the game...

1. Make the android version better. I dont think that android cant make the game work as good as the ios one. This is why on the world rankings the ones on the top use ios.

2. Make the ios work as bad as the android one

I hate that the gameisnt balanced for both versions...

??? It's because they can't optimize the game for the 100+ of android devices out there. The iOS line doesn't have as much devices and the OS is simplified as hell.

Android OS is far more complex/resource intensive with phones having varying specs, and obviously it's not their priority to get a hold of every single device and try to optimize the game for them. Besides, if your device has a Snapdragon 801/Adreno 330 or above then the game should p much be on par with iOS devices.

• Thumbs Up 2

YES! :D

image.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ICSk8-pJkX8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seriously though, the current meta is literally "Shadarogue or die", they need to give Shadow a downside so that he actually feels like an "Elite" character instead of being OP.

Edited by NoirSuede