Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

About time they did another one of these, anyone who has a maxed out monkey is laughing!

Although, what exactly does the lamp do? I've seen the golden flicky, picked a bunch up but I don't seem to notice any effects?

Oh man, I didn't think I would get this high a score ever in my life lol. But sure enough.

im number two in my rankings. Just...wow. I used Sonic, Tails, Shara, and Genesis with Lazer Wisp, Invinciblity and Magnet

image.jpg

That moment when you realize that you never maxed out RC Monkey because you thought he was useless. I'm not regretting not maxing him out.

also, how effective is Rappy compared to Golden Lamp? The Golden Flicky is equal to 6 animals. How many animals is Rappy equal to?

How are people getting special eggs in this event?

most of them have the monkey maxed, so each time they get one, they get 3 specialeggs

• Boosted!

Alright. I found a way to boost animals in these events.

Stage: Speed

Characters: Any Speed/Flight Characters

Buddies: 

Magic Lamp (Golden Flickys give 6 animals)

Skull Chao (Preferably around Lvl 1-5)

Power Ups: Character Swap

I use a Level 60 Sonic, and a Level 37 Tails, and I'm rank 84. I have a Animal Bonus of about 30% and with the Skull Chao, It pushes it up to 130%. From getting around 150-250 animals, I got near 300-500 animals in one run thanks to the boosts. 

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer

Well, the characters can be different, as i use lamp and skull, but with tails and knux in a power stage...as i have a 30% animal bonus...

• Boosted!

Well, the characters can be different, as i use lamp and skull, but with tails and knux in a power stage...as i have a 30% animal bonus...

I don't know what the deal with the animal bonus,. It could be rank, I'm not sure.

Amy + Skull Chao (lvl 5) gives me an instant 200% animal boost.  That combined with my easy character makes grabbing tons of animals every run super easy.

It takes exactly 2 minutes for this game to load that long! I did actually timed it. By the way I hate the drills they make me lose lot! Here is Sonic Runners parody video. It demonstrates the common frustrations of the game especially the lag there!

My Current team for the event 2WDkyjf.png

it's times like this I wish I had more buddies...

Edited by SuperAj3

Well, Amy+Amy team isn't that useful in normal runs that aim at high scores (since I haven't leveled up original Amy, saving rings for the day I get a score bonus/dark character), but "Amy Runners" is the best thing for these kind of events xD

IMG_20150814_18481.jpg

It takes exactly 2 minutes for this game to load that long! I did actually timed it. By the way I hate the drills they make me lose lot! Here is Sonic Runners parody video. It demonstrates the common frustrations of the game especially the lag there!

Ironically, Knuckles didn't set his phone on fire in a rage. He just went back to playing and the game made his phone spontaneously combust due to the overuse of ram burning the phone.

Edited by Jason the Jackass
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ironically, Knuckles didn't set his phone on fire in a rage. He just went back to playing and the game made his phone spontaneously combust due to the overuse of ram burning the phone.

No joke, I played the game this morning before work and my phone was unusually hot in my pocket for about an hour.  When I took it out of my pocket it was at 20% (mind you it had only been off the charger for about 2 hours at that point and my battery usually lasts me all day).  I unlock my phone to see whats going on I'm greeted with Sonic Runners still open and ready to go -__-

The only apps that I used on my phone at that point were Sonic Runners, and a podcast app.  my podcast app is stable and never gave me any issues, Sonic Runners, has a spotty history >_>

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello, im very active playing sonic runners, i wouldnt mind adding people to my facebook so i can send them free revives.

My FB is Junior Flete, same as my name :v, i would send revive every time i remember or login.

Good thing I've saved my free spin and red rings. Hoping I can get him when he releases. Really hope he's a good character.