Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Why the heck is that error that makes the roulette spin forever and steal 50 rsr with no prize still here? It's annoying to farm rsr and end up facing an error like this, the game is already draining all the fun and now this is just even more ridiculous 

Screenshot_2015-08-15-00-45-57.png

Were you banned without cheating with this error code?

Edited by GreninJovan
Spelling corrections

Is anyone having a problem on IOS with the notifications on Streamlined mode?  I can only get past the first post, then the game crashes...

I dont have the battle cruiser, should i save my RSR for another 2 days? Becouse i think the animal rescue event has some of the buddies with higher chance (like the other events).

Also do you guys think that after the animal event leaves, the Adventure event will start?

I dont have the battle cruiser, should i save my RSR for another 2 days? Becouse i think the animal rescue event has some of the buddies with higher chance (like the other events).

Also do you guys think that after the animal event leaves, the Adventure event will start?

Probably not. If the Adventure event starts then, we'll have three characters on the roulette, Blaze, Shadow, and Tikal, which I would hope that they would not do. And it will have been three different events within one month, which is kind of event overload in my opinion.

That said, all three of the Chaotix were on the roulette at one time, so it could happen I guess.

Probably not. If the Adventure event starts then, we'll have three characters on the roulette, Blaze, Shadow, and Tikal, which I would hope that they would not do. And it will have been three different events within one month, which is kind of event overload in my opinion.

That said, all three of the Chaotix were on the roulette at one time, so it could happen I guess.

Good point, i wonder if tikal could be fly type, i mean, after all she is like a ghost, and the bonuses.

Well, either way i'll wait for the animal event is over, i want super rare buddies.

I CAN FUCKING DIE IN PEACE IN THIS WORLD, IM THE LUCKIEST BASTARD I HAVE EVER SEEN!

GOT SHADOW WITH ONLY 1 SPIN WTF xD

Edited with proofs:

11900497_10152958838216770_293682907_o.j

Edited by Junior Flete
  • Thumbs Up 5

Were you banned without cheating with this error code?

no, I think this isn't the code for banning. 

its the same code you get while trying to open friends tab on special events screen, and in this case it happened on roulette without giving anything back other than more reasons to hate this :(

whatdo you reccomend to use in this event?

i only saved 3800 animals...

I have

Skull chao lvl 2, lamp lvl 0 and ufo level 1

Chars: Sonic (5 % animal bonus) , Tails (20%) Knux (15%) , rouge (0%), classic (5%)

whatdo you reccomend to use in this event?

i only saved 3800 animals...

I have

Skull chao lvl 2, lamp lvl 0 and ufo level 1

Chars: Sonic (5 % animal bonus) , Tails (20%) Knux (15%) , rouge (0%), classic (5%)

Tails with magic lamp and skull chao, that should be like 8 per golden flicky, i guess having knuckles or classic sonic too if you really need it.

Oh, wait, youre better with power characters right? Well, you should do the same as above, but try ranking up rouge, she is really useful, just saying.

I did 4 level ups, got nothing with the animal bonus on rouge, then i used all my remaining rings and got it, now shes 5 %

I'm using the Fearsome Feline Friends (Big (lev61) and Blaze (lev28)) to grab me some Animals with the Skull Chao and UFO in tow. Can't wait to get that RC Monkey which is useless because I already have a Sega Genesis buddy. Altogether, my animal bonus is at 270%. COME AT BE, BRO.

• Thumbs Up 1

Question: Does the RC Battle Ship work on Showdown battles (i.e. not the boss battles in the stages, but the separate boss only levels)

I've beaten 5 Showdown battles with the RC Battle Ship equipped, but have never got any red rings. 

I'm thinking if it doesn't work, then I should equip another more useful Buddy. 

Question: Does the RC Battle Ship work on Showdown battles (i.e. not the boss battles in the stages, but the separate boss only levels)

I've beaten 5 Showdown battles with the RC Battle Ship equipped, but have never got any red rings. 

If, like, you got it in early episodes, almost all separate boss battles  gave Red star rings per hit.

If you're using it in latter bosses that need 15 or more hits, like the final boss, it will be almost useless, myself never got any single rsr that way after they become harder

@LBPlombax7 Thanks!

What level is it?

Lvl 2: It's odd. When at lvl 0 I used to get Red Rings in every (in stage) battle. Now at lvl2, they are less frequent. A bug? 

still wish big and cream weren't easy tbh

It's a shame, really.  But I make the best with what I got and I just ended the Runners League in 4th place with Cream.  On the flipside though, now that I got my main, every other character I shoot for on the roulette wheel is just a cherry on top.  RSR no longer feel like a precious commodity to me and I just spin it for the heck of it.

It's a shame, really.  But I make the best with what I got and I just ended the Runners League in 4th place with Cream.  On the flipside though, now that I got my main, every other character I shoot for on the roulette wheel is just a cherry on top.  RSR no longer feel like a precious commodity to me and I just spin it for the heck of it.

I wish I could think the same as you, but since Tikal has been discovered, I have another goal to set out for. I need to be stacking RSR for when she is released since she is my favourite character besides Amy/Cream/Big/Rouge. I've had an unfortunate string of bad luck with this game in getting characters I want. I wanted Espio and Charmy from the Chaotix event and rolled Vector twice (don't care about him). Spent a shit ton of money to roll Amitie-Amy and still didn't get her. Invited 10 friends to unlock Amy and even though she appeared in my gift box the game bugged out and I had to wait months before SEGA apologized for it and granted me her. Got Classic Sonic first spin during the birthday event (don't care about him). Big and Cream announced, but they are useless (so not buying them until they do something about that). Rouge is announced, rolled for the character egg and got omega instead (don't care about him). Fortunately I ended up getting Rouge, but I don't have any hope for Tikal tbh.

I want shadow for his ability but probably going to end up rolling blaze with my luck. Also I wish there was a trading system; I would trade my Classic Sonic for Amitie-Amy any day of the week.

I wish they'd go the route of the easy characters and put them all on the shop for x amount of RSR's.  So many headaches and betrayed wallets would be thankful.

• Thumbs Up 6

I wish they'd go the route of the easy characters and put them all on the shop for x amount of RSR's.  So many headaches and betrayed wallets would be thankful.

Watch them cost like 999 RSRs if they did omg

...Can't wait to get that RC Monkey which is useless because I already have a Sega Genesis buddy...

The RC monkey makes the item last longer, the genesis makes the chain last longer (but not unbreakable), the only buddy better for the same (and more) effect is the wizard chao.

well, last night i got one on the boss (episode 50), but you should use other buddies.