Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

So far Team Mech has Power (Omega) and Fly (Metal Sonic). If Metal was Speed, Gamma would've been perfect as the fly type!Also Tikal is most likely Fly/Rose (Or Fly/Lady in Japan). Just to balance things out.

Considering Omega & Gamma are similar robot designs... That would be fairly dull choice for them to go with IMO.

And I feel Tikal has a chance where she may not count as the final rose team member, since she'll possibly be put out the same time as a event like Puyo Amy was... which was counted as a exception if I remember right.

Finally got Shadow! :D 

Now lets hope i dont miss blaze like i missed Omega.

And also hope for it to stop giving me the cartridge, i still need that wizard chao :(

Well she is a ghost...so who knows...

She doesn't look like a ghost though in her leaked model though

They can glide though! What does Knuckles do? I picture her gliding like a Waddlewig from NSMBU

Gliding isn't the same as flying at all you know...they don't have wings. When did Knuckles ever gain altitude in his gliding?

I hope this event will be more based on tikals past, as not much was explained about her and the only explanations were just short 1-3 minute cutscenes...

Also, i can say that the trick acctualy works... i tried it and went up to super and even got shadow..., but IT DOESNT WORK in SPECIAL roulette

Edited by Diamond Z
  • Thumbs Up 1

For those who don't have Shadow, including myself, get him ASAP because Tikal & the upcoming event could appear at anytime soon in this month.

• Thumbs Up 1

i know, but they realised how bad that was...also, we got the animal rescue event that ended yestetrday, so isnt it really too fast for it to appear?

Can we be sure that the Sonic Adventure event will come soon? Do we have a history of things getting leaked and shortly afterwards becoming available in-game? I only recall some characters getting leaked before but that was from SEGA, right? In an announcement at the Sonic party? Or am I remembering things wrong? 

• Thumbs Up 1

For those who don't have Shadow, including myself, get him ASAP because Tikal & the upcoming event could appear at anytime soon in this month.

He's not leaving until September. Chill out.

Again, echidnas can't fly. So Tikal won't be a fly type.

This seems like the stupid argument about what type Silver would be again.

Nobody knows what type she'll be if she eventually comes. Just wait and see.

So, I just got Shadow this morning as well and I'm really happy. It makes up for me missing out on Rouge.

I wonder if the chances of landing on a character egg have been increased or something, as it seems a lot of people in this thread have managed to get him so far.

So, I just got Shadow this morning as well and I'm really happy. It makes up for me missing out on Rouge.

I wonder if the chances of landing on a character egg have been increased or something, as it seems a lot of people in this thread have managed to get him so far.

There is a trick which has a high chance of working that gets you an instant character egg

So Shadow... 

Is it just me or is this character a bit of an overhyped character? In terms of character bonus? Yes 75% bonus is quite awesome, and yes 2 level 100 characters rocking the 75% bonus will produce some epic results...

But... he's a speed type. 

I've been using Rouge a lot since unlocking her, she's barely over level 50, yet I'm progressing further on flight stages with her than I am on a level 100 speed character on a speed route. 

This means that even if I use a speed character, 2 flight characters on a flight course are always going to get a higher score than a speed + flight type just because the flight characters are currently so over powered.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think I figured out the secret to Hogfather's Roulette Trick:

Even if you have streamline mode off, the tap trick won't work if your game has bad framerate. So really, you need to wait until you've got a smooth enough connection and  the game feels like cooperating.

• Thumbs Up 1

Does anyone have Sonic Adventure 2? Would you mind to play as Tikal in the treasure hunting game so we know what type she is?

• Thumbs Up 1

Does anyone have Sonic Adventure 2? Would you mind to play as Tikal in the treasure hunting game so we know what type she is?

She's identical to Knuckles. So I guess Power.

Why tropical coast? Cant we have station square or emerald coast?

Also, as i said, i hope the event is about tikals past... 

I'm so ready and not ready for this omg. 

I got Shadow (finally) but I'm not ready to go back into the stress of trying to get another character. Because I really want Tikal and Chaos.

then again I'll be able to get a ton of RSR though~

is there any tips for playing as a flying type? I'm sorta getting the hang of using Rouge but I'm still like unsure of how I should use her fly. I didn't know they changed flying types to not get hit while flying (I played during soft launch) so I have little experience playing as them.

I'm so ready and not ready for this omg. 

I got Shadow (finally) but I'm not ready to go back into the stress of trying to get another character. Because I really want Tikal and Chaos.

then again I'll be able to get a ton of RSR though~

is there any tips for playing as a flying type? I'm sorta getting the hang of using Rouge but I'm still like unsure of how I should use her fly. I didn't know they changed flying types to not get hit while flying (I played during soft launch) so I have little experience playing as them.

With fly types, I normally just tap the screen in short successions. It's more easy to manouver when flying than holding down on the screen to fly, and you get some more control over your jump angles.

Using only 50 RSRs for a spin in Premium Roulette...

Using Hogfather's trick...

GOTCHA!!!

image.thumb.jpg.8cca6ea473309497a263e3bc

You've got nowhere to run since I got you because you're FINALLY MINE NOW, SHADOW!

And upgrading him to Lv. 50.

• Thumbs Up 1

im pretty sure chaos will be the story buddy( the one you get with the collectibles)... Sega, please make a new team for tikal and give her rsr bonus

Screenshot_2015-08-18-08-13-49.png

Just got edgy the hedgy. Spinner almost landed on the rare egg.

I think Tikal might be a Speed/Rose type since she is the fastest hunting character in SA2B and an animal bonus makes sense given her pacifist nature and love for chao. Also her character pose makes her look like she is reskin of Amy who is Speed/Rose.

• Thumbs Up 1