Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Are there ging to be more characters other than Shadow,Metak and tikal? i hope they put zazz,zahoc and zomom as a team

Outside from whats been discovered in the games files, we don't know.  But there is a good chance there will be.  Classic sonic was not discovered in the games files, and Tikal was found after a recent update or maintenance.

Are there ging to be more characters other than Shadow,Metak and tikal? i hope they put zazz,zahoc and zomom as a team

We don't know

Would be funny if they added Super Sonic as a separate character... And made it a new "OP Type" ... a character type that can fly across the level without needing to land and can't be hurt. Buy now for 10000 RSR. xD

Someone on a video said he found the event buddies effects...

Can you give us a link?  Or even the name of the video/person?  I'm interested, even if its from an unofficial source.

EDIT: Actually, I'm not sure if you'd get banned.  I suppose its better to be safe than sorry.

Edited by Maverick

• Boosted!

Is it okay if i tell you what he found instead of saying the video?

Dude, are you seriously going to believe some random comment on a Youtube video that has no proof whatsoever?

Is it okay if i tell you what he found instead of saying the video?

That should be fine.  Even if its just a comment on a video I'm still curious what this guy thinks the buddies effects might be.

Just make sure there's a disclaimer stating that its just a dude commenting on a video and its probably all false.  That way no one gets confused.

Edited by Maverick

Someone says rhat he got the sa1 event information...i think its fake

Dude, are you seriously going to believe some random comment on a Youtube video that has no proof whatsoever?

That should be fine.  Even if its just a comment on a video I'm still curious what this guy thinks the buddies effects might be.

He said that chaos will be the one you get from therewards, tikal team rose, orca will boost and tornado 2 makes more whatever they are. But as i said, i think it,s fake.he also said that it will come in a few days

Ok first of all that's unconfirmed information. No one knows if it's fake or not. Second of all that's actually plausible and follows the formula for like the other events so it's not hard to deduce what these characters and companions are for. Chaos 0 SR event reward, Orca and Tornado are the rare drops on the roulette and Tikal is the character egg. If there is no event stage then Chaos 0 will probably be thrown into the roulette as an SR drop.

"He also said that it will come in a few days."

What the fuck, that's fucking obvious man. Jesus, people who try to act like act like leakers really have no life.

Well, the Nights event didn't happen right after the stuff leaked.  This is Sega, there are no rules -_-'

What?

Woah there, sorry what I said was totally wrong.  What I meant to say was:  People found Sonic Lost World stuff in the game's files, everyone assumed that the next event would be a Lost World one.  Yet, we ended up with Nights (which didn't happen when we all thought it would) and now an animal event.  So, I was saying, we cant really assume the next event will actually be an Adventure related one because we've been wrong several times before.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok first of all that's unconfirmed information. No one knows if it's fake or not. Second of all that's actually plausible and follows the formula for like the other events so it's not hard to deduce what these characters and companions are for. Chaos 0 SR event reward, Orca and Tornado are the rare drops on the roulette and Tikal is the character egg.

well it may be fake as he didnt tell the normal powers for them...he said only the event powers...

Also, why are the skull,lamp, and ufo at featured?

well it may be fake as he didnt tell the normal powers for them...he said only the event powers...

Also, why are the skull,lamp, and ufo at featured?

That's why i said it may or may not be fake.

Seriously guys just take everything with a grain of salt from now on so we don't get a surge of angry posts.

• Thumbs Up 2

Im not angry :) ... also, say i want to get amy... the 10 friend must play the game or just install it?

i wasnt referring to you

Im not angry :) ... also, say i want to get amy... the 10 friend must play the game or just install it?

10 'Friends' have to install the app, play through the tutorial, then accept your invite.  After that they can delete the app or even unfriend you from Facebook.  

• I downloaded Sonic Runners on my iPad
  • Made a fake Facebook account
  • Linked said account to the game on my iPad
  • Accepted the invite I sent to the fake friend
  • Deleted the app
  • And finally re-downloaded the app.  

Did this 10 times.  Took way longer than expected, and facebook starts asking for more than just an email if you make more than 2 or 3 accounts on the same computer, so it was also kind of hard finding work arounds for that. 

But in the end, I got Amy, and around 150 or 200 Red Star Rings.  (You also get Red Star Rings whenever a friend accepts an invite, even after you unlock Amy).

One thing to note however, I think an account can only accept an invite once.  So after those fake accounts accepted your invites, they are useless.