Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

This is a reoccurring event and this is like the 3rd time they introduced this event (to give newcomers a chance at getting RC Monkey). The RSR is cheap because this event is easy to complete and is only here to stay for a few days. I've only played for an hr and I'm p much half way done and I'll get two special roulette spins from this.

Out of curiosity, is Power stages the only ones playable during the event? I've closed the app and started the app 4 or 5 times in a row and it's been power stages every time.

Question: Why is NiGHTS collaboration event's instant notification still in the map menu even it was already ended?

Answer: Because SEGA. ?

Best combo for this event is Rappy/Magic Lamp + Skull Chao + Amy/Amitie-Amy/Blaze btw

i dont have any of  these characters...

Question: Why is NiGHTS collaboration event's instant notification still in the map menu even it was already ended?

Answer: Because SEGA. ?

not there for me

Should I still try to get Rouge or should I wait for Shadow D: ? 

Is it a bad time to spend rsr? 

Considering Rouge is more or less one of the best characters in the game, it doesn't matter really.

Should I still try to get Rouge or should I wait for Shadow D: ? 

Is it a bad time to spend rsr? 

If it's just for their team dark skill... Then why wait for just Shadow? when he'll likely be a speed type? Rouge is fly type... which in this game makes her automatically the better choice for gameplay.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just spent 300 RR's trying to get Rouge but nothing... Not even a gold egg..

Tried the tap to stop technique with streamline mode on but that didn't seem to do anything (pin would sometimes stop really quickly, or take a while to stop, in different places).

Soo frustrating... I really think I should stop playing this game.

Why is everyone once again assuming it's going to be Shadow who's joining the roulette? There's been no hints whatsoever on the Runners Twitter, like there was with the other characters, and everyone assumed it'd be Shadow when Omega left the roulette when it actually turned out to be Blaze.

TL;DR

• Thumbs Up 2

I've got Lv.2 Magic Lamp on my iOS version and have done about 1/10th the event so far. On Android.... 3 runs in and only 300 animals... It's hard having no animal buddies.. *sobs* 

My guess is Magic Lamp + Carbuncle will be REALLY useful for this event.

Well, I spun the Premium Roulette and got the character egg...

AND GOT BLAZE.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thats awesome!

Not really. I mean, I like Blaze and all, but from experience, Power characters are useless. I got both Omega and Blaze, when I really wanted Rouge.

Not really. I mean, I like Blaze and all, but from experience, Power characters are useless. I got both Omega and Blaze, when I really wanted Rouge.

Power stages have the most amount of crystals in any stage, it's just that the stage really needs perfect jumps

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh... i really, like the power characters...

Well their jump cycles (jump-dash-jump) is fundamentally bad considering the fact that the game values vertical movement above all else, so they need to be completely revamped with a new jump cycle like say jump-hold to diagonally dash.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, I guess I'm gonna try finish the event as quickly as possible so I can get one last try at Rouge before she goes from the roulette.

Fuck this game's character eggs. Just fuck them.

• Thumbs Up 1

I got 9 special eggs from this event! =D

Have two Special Roulette spins!

Are there ging to be more characters other than Shadow,Metak and tikal? i hope they put zazz,zahoc and zomom as a team