Awoo.

Dr. Crusher Presents: The 30 Days of Sonic the Hedgehog (sponsored by PowerVerte)-Fin, PAGE 150

Dr. Crusher

I guess to continue being the 'cure' to that disease as long as people needed it? That's the best reasoning I can make of it.

And of course it's not really important to think about in context to the rest of the series, but it's something to think about all the same, for the sake of adding depth (that kinda isn't there, lol).

I wanna glide through the air, climb along walls, punch rocks and shit and find some really nice treasures...

Just like Knuckles! 8D

• Thumbs Up 2

Hmm...how about the pure stubborness of Shortfuse the Cybernik? Never lose an internet argument again!

I kid, I kid. My original thought was the magic power of hammerspace. This is rather literal in the case of Amy, but I suppose all the characters have it to some extent (where do all those rings go?). Think about it - the ability to pull out any item you require, without having to actually lug it around with you all day. Nevermore will you go out and think "damn, forgot my wallet". With the magic of hammerspace, you always have your wallet! Stranded? Pull out a jetpack (because, jetpack!).

Then everyone else said Silver's telekinesis stuff and I realised that's probably better.

• Thumbs Up 2

PRESIDENT CROW'S DAY 16 OF SUPAH POWAHS!

If I am allowed to be honest, Sonic powers are kind of boring to me since other forms of media portray a lot of character's abilities in a much more creative light. For example the Flash, another speed based character is able to his speed for more than just moving around like being able to vibrate his molecules to escape traps and cause his speed is too great he sometimes causes time paradoxes. Shadow's Chaos Control is only used for Shadow to travel across time and space but DIO is able to stop time and abuses it for all its worth by throwing knives amongst other things.

Why am I bring this up? I'm not bringing this up for a debate. I'm bringing this up cause it took me so long to come up with this post since I kind of realized that anything Sonic does, someone can do better. So I didn't know what kind of power I'd want that nobody else had I suppose. I finally thought of something that I would want and that is...

bl4.gif

The Deadly Six's Robokinesis!

You know how cool it would be to have your own robot and have it do what you wanna do? Eggman has done that before but he's always had piloted his robots or have some kind of switch or something to control them with. Well why not have the convince of being able to control your enemies' robots without the ability to not lose control of themselves without breaking a controller. The Deadly Six's robokinesis is very left field from the series but damn it turned around Lost World from being about Eggman trying to defeat Sonic to instantly having them hijacking the game. I still don't get why they have such an ability when it does make sense but damn it cool. Being able to control robots with your brain's power is pretty cool and it can be abused to many levels.

If anything Sonic and Tails were pretty lucky Omega wasn't in the same room considering Omega is able to take on Shadow and is still a robot for them to control. And for a stupid random power to have, it just has so much potential to be cool. But yeah, there's my post and it took me forever to create and I hope it was a good read. Until next time~!

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm not sure if this count as "ability", but...

fm_sFH.gif

You know, I'd so much like to have an extra pair of arms. I'm sure they can come in handy.

• Thumbs Up 3

Day 16: Character abilities

This one is actually really tough, there are three powers I would absolutely love to have.

1) Tail's flight

Id love to be able to fly like tails, without the need of any outside influence. Being free like that would be great, nothing tying you to the ground. Plus i'd be able to get places a lot faster, being able to go over them rather than around

2) Sonic's speed

again this is mainly about the freedom it would give me, I could run anywhere i like in no time at all, oceans and mountains would not pose as an obstacle to me, and it'd be nice to be able to get up for college like half an hour later :P

3) Chaos Control

The ability to warp through time and space would be a power that would be great to have, although aside from teleportation i wouldnt use much. id like to be able to travel through time, but that is mainly for selfish reasons to see people I no longer can.

Day #16: If you could have one character's abilities/powers/skills/etc, what would you like to have?

I'd like to have Big's amazing fishing ability. He can just sit there, not have a thought in the world and still look badass just...sitting there, because screw superspeed, warping ability, or a IQ of 300, when you can just be a normal fat guy sitting on his butt fishing...heaven. tongue.png

I want Bigs effortless super strength

l8ez.jpg

Such majesty.

The best part is he doesn't even seem conscious of it. It just makes it all that more awesome.

• Thumbs Up 5

The Deadly Six's robokinesis is very left field from the series but damn it turned around Lost World from being about Eggman trying to defeat Sonic to instantly having them hijacking the game.

Fortunately, I liked the Deadly Six enough that even this prevented me from thinking of them in the way that I think of all the other villains who hijack games from Robotnik. Robotnik having a trump card in Lost World aside and all that.

Day #16 - If you could have any Sonic characters power, what would it be?

I always liked the idea of maintaining super strength without becoming a huge Marvel beefcake, so Knuckle's strength would be awesome (Game! canon of course, not Buffles) i'd love to just have a punch that could shatter concrete with minimalist effort, I'd also love for people to think I was this weak, frail person because I'm not built like a brick shithouse, but just level them in a single punch like you often see in Anime.

I'd probably go full pro fighter and be the rookie that never loses.

But the idea of super speed is also exciting, being able to run and leap over rooftops with incredible prowess with flawless parkour would be amazing, and being able to run on water? I'd be able to visit my girlfriend in California in a few hours by blazing over the sea at Sonic speed, being so free would be pure perfection, I'd also never be late for anything ever again! I mean I could say Shadow's chaos abilities, but you'd just resort to extreme laziness and use it for the most simplest of things, at least you'd be constantly kept active by having to run to get every where... I suppose unlimited energy the ability to withstand such thresholds of pressure Sonic must put on his body when achieving these feats would also be a giving. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 16: If you could have one character's abilities/powers/skills/etc, what would you like to have?

I would definitely have Silver's psychokinesis ability, so I can use it to grab things with my mind, or use that to fly around. I could also form  and unleash psychic wave attacks on opponents. I can try to make it look really badass.

I also should mention Sonic's super speed of course being one of them, because it was always one of my favorite ability to have. Running at blinding speed with everything being zipped is one of coolest things to ever have.

Tails' flying abilities, in which he can use it to use it for moving at high speed or swimming fast with his two tails. He can also use his tails to swipe attack enemies.

Super strength from either Knuckles, Big or Vector is also one of them. Having relentless strength can be such a cool thing.

[ Day 16 : What character abilities would you like to have? ]

I've never really cared for the prospect of super abilities in real life, to be honest, so I can't say Sonic's speed or the ability to fly or anything, as useful as those sound.  I mean, I guess they'd be nice when I needed them but not always.  So I think I'd choose Tails and Eggman's intellect if nothing else.  Namely because I feel that kind of intellect could definitely come in handy in helping me apply myself in different areas of interest, including ways to make up for the lack of speed, strength, flight, etc.

Plus, I just like using big words.

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 16: If you could have one character's abilities/powers/skills/etc, what would you like to have?

Hmm, that's quite a tough one. I like just about every one of the character's abilities in this series, since they're pretty unique from one another.

But if I must meticulously choose one among all of these skills presented upon me, then my decision would have to be THIS character's: 

Cream_and_Cheese_select_animation_Sonic_

Now -- Wait, wait!! -- Don't leave just yet! 

Let me explain before I make a fool of myself or any furthering of it.

Now, practically all of Cream's skills that I'll talk about is from Sonic Advance 2, since that is the game where she first appeared with all her moveset  and actually did things by herself, so her role in Sonic Heroes won't be mentioned. But you're probably already questioning what unique skill Cream even has.

Sure, she can fly, but Tails already does that, and he's got big brains to boot. She's also pretty quick, but definitely not able to go at Super Sanic Speed. She can grind on rails, for some bizarre reason, but other characters can easily do that too. 

However, Cream does have one pertinent skill that is all her own, one that makes up for any of her others and is quite possibly the greatest weapon for the destruction of mechs. I am, of course, talking about that little flying blue guy with the bow tie.

Cheese_1.png

"Pah!", you exclaim, "How could a measly Chao do any sort of actual damage to a badnik?".

Well, you'd have a point if this Chao was just by it's lonesome (or the ones in the Chao Garden that just race, do some silly karate and flaff about). But with Cream at his side, Cheese is a Chao like no other.

You see, Cream is able to command Cheese to hit her enemies from a far-away distance, becoming like a projectile of sorts. Just points at the badnik, Cheese swoops in and BAM! Gone, *snaps finger* just like that. Oh, and it's just not simply badniks either.

Eggman's mechs also fall prey to this destructive power. Just a few hits and

2zdrjpf.gif

DEAD

How would you NOT want the ability to command a nigh-invincible pet to this for you, or do other things that would normally be far from your reach? Just, you know, take good care of that pet, because if ya don't, bad things will probably happen, which may or may not include many a deaths.   

• Thumbs Up 1

If anything, all I want and ever wanted ever since I was a kid was Sonic's super speed combined with his amazing agility and coordination. The very concept of it has thrilled me ever since a young age, blazing through everything at super sonic speeds, never being late for anything again, and looking like a plain badass while doing it. And to top that, you never ever get tired or experience fatigue of any kind. Me playing Sonic Unleashed didn't help my thirst for that either, I just wanted to boost and ram through everything in my way thanks to that game. ;w;

Day 16: Which Sonic Character Power Would You Like to Have?

Pfft, well, the answer is obvious, of course.

2014-01-28-540.gif

In all seriousness, it would come between Tails' flight, Sonic's super speed and Silver's psychic stuff. Pretty much any of those would be tons of fun. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Question #16: If you could have one character's abilities, what would you like to have?

Oh, this one's easy.

If there is a character with lots of useful shit up its sleeve, it is Shadow the Hedgehog and I'm not even going to mention the Chaos Control abilities.

c1mk5yN.png

Why? Well, for starters he can compete with Sonic in terms of speed. Who doesn't want to be able to run at the speed of sound? It's really useful for all kinds of stuff, be it good stuff or bad stuff.

Being able to run fast is cool, but what about super strenght? What? He doesn't have super strenght? Well, he's not on the same level as Knuckles, but I sure as hell saw him lift trucks and buses with one hand on his own game.

And let's not forget how Shadow is basically bulletproof, at least while having a full Dark gauge.

And last but not least, immortality. That's kinda the point of his existance. He was created to be immortal and be immune to diseases.

Jesus, Shadow is like the most overpowered character in the franchise.

I didn't really undertood if today we where supposed to choose one character and is abilities or one ability from a character, so if the answer to today's question was the later, I would be pretty happy with any of Shadow's abilities.

DAY 16 If you could have one character's abilities/powers/skills/etc, what would you like to have?

I thought about Knuckles, Indigo Rush hit all the right points in his post, I would love to have super strength, and the ability to glide, and every thing else Indigo Rush mentioned. However, while all that would be nice, I have to go with Tails.

Being able to fly would be great, and not only can he fly, but he can fly at high speeds. Even though I'm not big on heights, I'd love to soar in the air, rushing by all sorts of beautiful areas. I would love flying over oceans and bays.

He's fast too, weather in the air or on land, maybe not as fast as Sonic, but I'd still not have to worry about being late for anything, and if some one needed help I'd be there in almost a flash.

His mind would be worth having too. He may not be as brilliant as Eggman, but he's still very smart. He's made lots of amazing inventions, and I'm sure I can put it to good use.

Just think of the ways you could help people with his flying and his technical and mechanical know how.

I almost forgot, his ace pilot skills could come in handy too.

Well, in all honesty, I think pyrokinesis would be pretty cool, y'know, like Blaze. Sure, you may be surprised at this, but think about it. Not only can I run super fast, but I can also glide about, twirl with fire and all that fancy stuff.

Maybe this ability isn't as useful, but still, it's pretty awesome. Plus, all the ladies would think I'm /hot/!

...I'll get my coat...

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 16: Preferred Ability

With so many featuring characters in the series, here's one interesting question: is there something else that makes 'em unique outside of their personality? Skills. Every character posses a particular range of skills that not only adds to their unique appeal, give them a good repertoire of skills to work your way throughout the levels but they can ultimately add a fun mix to the gameplay formula. Spin Dash, Light Dash, Wall Climbing, Gliding, Flying, you name it!

I could say running at Supersonic Speed is always an advantage, but aside from his trademark speed, using the Homing Attack adds an extremely fun and quick way to get through these pesky enemies. You can destroy a line of robots in sucession without stoping your flow, you can boost your jumps foward if you need an extra ledge to safely reach over a platform, you can link your enemy kills with any nearby item box or interactive object such as springs and levers, all done swiftly. This addition to the classic spin jump facilitates the progression of Sonic throughout the levels, and it's so much fun to use as long as it's well implemented in-game (Sonic Adventure 2 is probably one of the best examples IMO).

"Day 16: If you could have one character's abilities/powers/skills/etc, what would you like to have?"

Honestly? Sonic's super speed! Being the idealistic fart I am, it'd be sweet to be able to explore the world at my leisure, seeing the sights I feel like seeing, discovering lots of things and finding out more about this world I live in.

Being able to visit friends far away would be a plus, too - as well as the conventional everyday benefits like the walk back home taking a mere second.

As for the question from yesterday, I can actually do a relatively competent impression of Jason Griffith, ahaha.

Sonic's speed. Being able to travel the world in seconds pretty much sounds like the most appealing thing in the world right now. Teleporting would help with this too, but I feel like using Sonic's agility to get there would be muuuch more fun. It'd make going ANYWHERE interesting. 

DAY 16: A SONIC POWER I'D LIKE

A power I'd like? This guy's.

Sonicchannel_emerl.png

I know, it seems a bit crazy, but I would LOVE to use Emerl's copy ability to do things. If I needed something done fast, I'd copy something fast. If I needed someone smart, I'd copy that person. And if I needed some strength, I'd find data on ever wrestler I could think of. Even if I start off small, some practice would make me become faster, stronger and all around more powerful as time goes on.

Yet at the same time, I would need to keep myself at a limit. I wouldn't want to go berserk and lose control of my powers. But hey, I'm no robot. This would be something I'd enjoy. I might enjoy it too much, but in the end, something like this would come in handy for a loooot of things.

Hmm, tough call. I think it would be Silver's telekinetic abilities. Yes, Robotnik's intelligence would be extremely versatile, but I have a feeling that it might come with his corruption as well tongue.png

Anyway, Silver's abilities. He can move things with his mind, even a large number of things at once, no matter their mass. This would be a very useful physical ability in a wide variety of scenarios. It even allows for a form of flight (as he can pick himself up with his telekinesis). I could get to places quickly, pick things up without having to walk over to them, and also, good luck mugging me if I can pick you up and slam you into a wall with my mind tongue.png.

(Day 16: Supah Powahs)

I would waaaaaaaaaaaaaaant... Sonic's breakdancing skills!

sonic-the-hedgehog-breakdances-o.gif

okay but seriously, I would probably go with Silver's stuff.

tumblr_m100vbEPng1qfwzeuo1_500.gif

He's got all of my favorite powers in one: Teleportation, Psychokinesis, flight/levitation, not to mention all the badass attacks he can pull off in Generations.