Awoo.

The Lara-Su Chronicles and Ken Penders topic - READ PAGE 164, POST 4096

Spin Attaxx

Just now, Gloved Frontiers said:

Penders should've just made a comic period, in any form. We're approaching 10 years past the original announced release date.

A webcomic would probably suit him better than a standard comic since he can just release the pages as he completes them, which is what he's been doing on twitter for years.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, CertifiedNobody said:

A webcomic would probably suit him better than a standard comic since he can just release the pages as he completes them, which is what he's been doing on twitter for years.

Not only that but he wouldn't even need to redesign any of his characters or make such blatant copies for the ones he can no longer use. But Ken wants to have his cake and eat it too.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Zonic 2099 said:

Not only that but he wouldn't even need to redesign any of his characters or make such blatant copies for the ones he can no longer use. But Ken wants to have his cake and eat it too.

Yea Penders keep bragging that doing a webcomic is too easy, which is BS. He just thinks a webcomic won’t get him the recognition he desires, which yeah, he wants to have his cake and eat it too.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 hours ago, Paul-Agnew said:

It's been exactly eighty four years ten years and one week.

ComingSoonIn2012.jpg

Happy Anniversary, Brotherhood of the Guardians: Locke.

And that's like what, over 10 years ago?

4 hours ago, Paul-Agnew said:

ComingSoonIn2012.jpg

Hot damn, he did it. The sonovabitch actually did it. Ten, literal, YEARS have passed, and he hasn't released anything. No app, no prequel, no first volume, nothing. 

Just a ten year streak of zippo, zilch, and nada. 

• Thumbs Up 5

7 hours ago, antyep said:

Yea Penders keep bragging that doing a webcomic is too easy, which is BS. He just thinks a webcomic won’t get him the recognition he desires, which yeah, he wants to have his cake and eat it too.

I stand by this tweet:

image.png.0f219e96ab7cf529e2fe6721bf4a4a4e.png

• Thumbs Up 3

On 12/7/2021 at 2:50 PM, antyep said:
On 12/7/2021 at 1:38 PM, Zonic 2099 said:

Let's be honest, no matter how much he tries to get up on his soapbox about "art integrity" or whatnot, he's obviously just doing it for the money.

5 hours ago, Paul-Agnew said:

ComingSoonIn2012.jpg

Where is the 10th anniversary edition of COMING SOON IN 2012 Mr. Penders? i wAnT Muh mErcH! 🤡

Spoiler

He thinks more about merch than his comic...

5 hours ago, Paul-Agnew said:

ComingSoonIn2012.jpg

What the actual fuck? He’s spent all this time bragging about how this book is going to be the best thing ever. In that time span his collages like Flynn, Stanley and Jon Gray have accomplished more than he has. I’m all for going at your own pace but he’s literally doing Jack and shit and all he really does is argue with people on twitter.

34 minutes ago, Shaddy Zaphod said:

I stand by this tweet:

image.png.0f219e96ab7cf529e2fe6721bf4a4a4e.png

Keiji Inafune 2.0 

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Dejimon11 said:

Keiji Inafune 2.0 

Whoa whoa whoa now…

Do NOT insult Keiji Inafune with Penders—at least Inafune came up with something and didn’t take 10 years of mocking other people to get his work out even if it was heavily derived from Megaman. Even did exactly what we’ve suggested Penders would be better off doing with Lara-Su Chronicles.

And even when his project failed epically, he accepted he did a poor job (at least from what I know, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong) and didn’t blast people on Twitter for not believing in his so-called genius.

That is leagues of a much better man than Penders will ever be, even considering the disaster that was Might No. 9. (And I crowd funded that dogshit, so no this isn’t me saying it’s good—tho Mighty Gunvolt Burst shows that it was definitely salvageable to remake and do something great with it, which speaks even more volumes over Penders’s project).

If anything, Keiji Inafune is someone Penders would do better learning from if he wanted to get his work done professionally (despite the end result), as well as someone he could learn some manners from too. Because if he did, he sure as hell wouldn’t have taken ten goddamned years of talking about near-friggin little to show from it.

• Thumbs Up 9

1 hour ago, CertifiedNobody said:

At this point Penders is just a troll that forgot he's not supposed to be serious.

Honestly this dude is just creeping me out more and more by the day with these kinds of statements. Imagine waking up and being like, "Mmm, yes, today I will simply post about fictional (Sonic) characters deflowering one another while talking about 12 year-old kids. I'm such a fucking genius I'm going to revolutionize comics I have to tweet this immediately so I can bask in all three likes it'll get."

• Thumbs Up 5

55 minutes ago, Postmodern Sonic said:

Honestly this dude is just creeping me out more and more by the day with these kinds of statements. Imagine waking up and being like, "Mmm, yes, today I will simply post about fictional (Sonic) characters deflowering one another while talking about 12 year-old kids. I'm such a fucking genius I'm going to revolutionize comics I have to tweet this immediately so I can bask in all three likes it'll get."

I don't plan on making any baseless accusations, but some of this sounds borderline pedophilic and it shows how he doesn't think things through at all...

Shipping wars are almost exclusivly garbage but I'd say people calling out an underage relationship and treating the woman as a prize to be won is a mature response.

• Thumbs Up 5

11 hours ago, CertifiedNobody said:

At this point Penders is just a troll that forgot he's not supposed to be serious.

Let's just leave out the two crucial facts of one of those characters being a teenager and the other being an adult as well as wanting to write this in a children's comic.

How many times has he brought this up again?

5 minutes ago, Zonic 2099 said:

Let's just leave out the two crucial facts of one of those characters being a teenager and the other being an adult as well as wanting to write this in a children's comic.

How many times has he brought this up again?

I've seen at least ten occasions. 

1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon said:

I've seen at least ten occasions. 

Cut Penders some slack, what else is he supposed to do when people are talking about Sonic the Hedgehog and not about him?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 7

The school system failed me, but Knuckles the Echidna was thankfully around to explain real sex education to me in KNUCKLES 26-28. Thank you, Knuckles!

11 hours ago, SkullPirateMike said:

Petition for "Knuckles, Parents & Sex" to be the title of Ken's biography.

That whole thread is so gross. Yeah, kids can understand more complex themes than people give them credit for, yeah, more mature stories for children are good, no, writing sex scenes for Sonic the Hedgehog does not count.

Getting real The Muppets vibe from this

Sex & Violence: the first ever 'Muppet Show,' 1974 | Dangerous Minds

• Thumbs Up 1

It could’ve been him, but he had to be…Penders.

Wonder what his reaction is to that news, if he isn’t already aware?