Awoo.

Holiday Gaming Eligibility Photos

Chris

While everyone else was playing baby's first Kirby game, I decided to go with the superior alternative

qnOgK5t.png

vVu3rSN.png

I collected all of the heart stars and defeated Zero, although I decided to be a little cheat during the mini-games and record video footage to refer to as I did them, because they're a fucking pain in the ass. Hey, I did the same shit when I played this game on my SNES by using my camera. And at least I didn't use savestates!

Here's some extra screens because Ado is a cutie

eHRW2Kf.png

7mRNdMg.png

• Thumbs Up 4

Caught up to this point.

Super Mario Land isn't an SNES Mario platformer. Sorry.

Aww dang... 8< I had a feeling it was SNES related. Well, guess I gotta go back and play SMB3 or summat.

qb5r.jpg

I'm so glad I played this again. Although it definitely has its issues, I still managed to have a lot of fun with it. It took me a few tries to get used to the special stages again, but luckily there are plenty of levels for that. It's weird that I don't remember that drill machine in Techno Tower 5... especially when I played through this so many times as a young 'un. :0

King Koopa is down and the princess is saved! Sorry for the pic quality. I couldn't find my digital camera so I used my 3DS.

GopoNHm.jpg

tDGSyVb.jpg

sFmiPoE.jpg

Well, first things first, I trashed Sigma. He was a pain in the ass.

MMXProof.jpg

Next, Mother Brain. Yeah, I have no idea which Items I'm actually missing with this save.

SuperMetroidProof.jpg

Next, to dig up my DS copy of Chrono Trigger, beat Super Castlevania IV (again), beat any of the classic Sonic games, and beat Super Mario World. And then A Link To The Past.

Yeah, chances are I'll probably trash every SNES game on the list and at least three Genesis titles while I'm at it.

Caught up to this point.

Kirby award is now white border for normal clears as I said it would be yesterday and Gold for 100% (since I've been giving out the gold one for both due to the late introduction). New awards are up in the announcement topic.

6s537RG.jpg

Not sure if I did this one right, since it was my first time playing Kirby to 100% 

Cf3ZB2O.jpg

My favourite side scroller Mario game ever, Yoshi's Island!

muoYino.jpg

Ristar too, it was fun but got super repetitive after a while...

*sees you've just added Streets of rage and DK* Godammit Chris.

I tried Zelda but just couldn't get into it, I can't get away with 2D Zelda games, I'll give it another go though.

Super Mario Advance 4, AKA Super Mario Bros 3 (All Stars Version) AKA the greatest damn game of all time.

mario3.png

Keyboard controls made it damn tricky though.

got my first game done, Kirby Super Star for SNES, All treasures in the Great Cave Offensive and Arena Cleared included (pretend I won Samurai Kirby).

KaTrBez.png

a Classic back then, and still a Classic today I would say.

Did Sonic 3 and ALTTP for now. Will do some more later:

LegendofZeldaThe-ALinktothePastUSA004_zp

I was too lazy to get my PS3 controller from downstairs and it took me forever to get used to the keyboard controls.

SonicampKnucklesSonictheHedgehog3World00

Was easier here, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mega Man X, done and done! Man this game was hard as nails. Satisfying as hell though when I finally beat Sigma. 

4VqDbUB.jpg

rEAGq5n.jpg

DeDeDone.

G7gteJD.png

I...may or may not go for the true ending. I've got like half of the heart dealies already, but some of the ones that are left seem like real pains that I'd probably have to cheat for...

• Thumbs Up 4

Would I still be eligible if I submitted something on the weekend?

This is going on till new years east coast time, so I'd imagine yes.

And here we go with my third entry, Super Castlevania 4. This one is a bit frustrating at the end, but I have beaten it before and here is another clear of it. That's three down and many more to go =3

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Tails_Fanatic/IMG_01081_zps08f93dde.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Tails_Fanatic/IMG_01091_zps302fb18d.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Tails_Fanatic/IMG_01101_zps4097fb0d.jpg

Would I still be eligible if I submitted something on the weekend?

All of these awards will be available until New Years.

Played through Sonic 1 Android and then broke out the old Micro for some DKC GBA. Photos are courtesy of my DSi because my phone couldn't focus on my Micro's screen, so apologies for the rough quality:

HNI_0078_zpse3e7f7c7.jpg

Sonic only with no Emeralds, because I had a hard enough time getting them with Tails previously. tongue.png

HNI_0081_zpsccde1b61.jpg

Oh, Cranky. XD

Might do Yoshi's Island GBA later.